+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just So We are Clear--REAL Americans are Appalled

It is really quite simple, isn't it?

If you are happy that the wishes of the clear majority of people in this country were crushed, then you are not a 'traditional' American.

Any person who doesn't understand that when legislation is enacted through bribery, intimidation, and outright payola, and it is against the wishes of 65% of the people whom it will affect, and that the bribers themselves are exempt, that the American Ideal has been buried in this process, well...they just didn't care for it anyway. Right?

And just to be a little clearer--when I say 'real' Americans, I am referring to those who value 'America' as it was conceived by the founders. You know--personal freedom, all that jazz.

It will become easier to understand the definition as time goes on, trust me. We will either rebel or we will turn into Europe--now focused on killing free speech.

So let's realize we are talking about ALL of the filth, all of the liberals, and some democrats.

Of course.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Just So We are Clear--REAL Americans are Appal

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    It is really quite simple, isn't it?

If you are happy that the wishes of the clear majority of people in this country were crushed, then you are not a 'traditional' American.

Any person who doesn't understand that when legislation is enacted through bribery, intimidation, and outright payola, and it is against the wishes of 65% of the people whom it will affect, and that the bribers themselves are exempt, that the American Ideal has been buried in this process, well...they just didn't care for it anyway. Right?

And just to be a little clearer--when I say 'real' Americans, I am referring to those who value 'America' as it was conceived by the founders. You know--personal freedom, all that jazz.

It will become easier to understand the definition as time goes on, trust me. We will either rebel or we will turn into Europe--now focused on killing free speech.

So let's realize we are talking about ALL of the filth, all of the liberals, and some democrats.

Of course.

I don't know about you or anybody else here, but Iam going to see if Ican find a DON'T TREAD ON ME FLAG and hang it outside for all to see.

dont tread on me!? is that somethin like dont step on a snake, you might/probably get bit!? :freak3: :spin2: :cwm2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

It is un-believably incredulous that the Dems jammed this down our throats when a clear majority of America didn't want it.
    Un-adulterated wanton abuse of power that would make George Bush blush.
    Where are all the losers on the left that bmw's about the last admin over-using power??
    Shoe is on the other foot now.

There's going to be a lot of civil unrest in this country and unfortunately Obongo and his ilk are going to feel the wrath.
    I lived thru the forced busing mess in Boston back years ago and it pales to what they are gonna feel by the majority now.
    Signature back in one week

I lived thru the forced busing mess in Boston back years ago and it pales to what they are gonna feel by the majority now.
    I lived on Bunker Hill Street in Charlestown and saw first hand the hypocrisy of the Democrat left.

My Mother was an FDR/Kennedy democrat who supported MLK...till the blacks from Roxbury were going to be bused into Charlestown.

Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    I lived on Bunker Hill Street in Charlestown and saw first hand the hypocrisy of the Democrat left.

My Mother was an FDR/Kennedy democrat who supported MLK...till the blacks from Roxbury were going to be bused into Charlestown.
    Wakefield.
    We even had 2 bused in from Matapan. Ever been to Matapan, JP or Roxbury?? All were very rich towns back in the 1800's but when the groids came in, nothing but filth.

Quote Originally Posted by Revydo View Post
    Wakefield.
    We even had 2 bused in from Matapan. Ever been to Matapan, JP or Roxbury?? All were very rich towns back in the 1800's but when the groids came in, nothing but filth.

What the Fuck is wrong with you two?? You know, you 2 morons are the exact reason why we are in the position... That's right... You old timing, racist, ignorant half twits that still think "blacks" are beneath you. It is the reason when anyone who is not that informed thinks of "Republicans" or "Conservatives" they think of people like you....

This has nothing, zero, absolutely NOTHING to do with race. The day we rid the Country of your kind of thinking is the day we truly took a giant leap forward.....
    Last edited by DoubleP; 03-25-2010 at 10:54 AM.
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
    What the Fuck is wrong with you two?? You know, you 2 morons are the exact reason why we are in the position... That's right... You old timing, racist, ignorant half twits that still think "blacks" are beneath you. It is the reason when anyone who is not that informed thinks of "Republicans" or "Conservatives" they think of people like you....

This has nothing, zero, absolutely NOTHING to do with race. The day we rid the Country of your kind of thinking is the day we truly took a giant leap forward.....
    Jeez, whats racist about pointing out the truth???

Tell us, have YOU ever been to those cities??

It's another one of those threads.

Come on people .... just vote him out when the time comes. Do you think Democrats disliked Bush's policies any less than you dislike Obama's?

It's politics ..... vote him out if you arent happy. You think you wont be able to or something? If so .... seriously, calm down.

Here in UK I dont want David Cameron to win .... I mean really dont. But I know even though things will be bad under Cameron, the sky wont fall.

(unless it does, literally, obviously. That wont be Camerons fault though, lol. You guys would blame it on Obama probably....)
    Last edited by thistle; 03-25-2010 at 10:59 AM.

BTW, the first black govenor in the country was???The first black hockey player played for????
    I guess pointing out the truth equals racism to you.
    Brother, pffft.

There is racism in America.

People want to think it is better than what it really is. Maybe I am wrong but I don't think so.

There is racism in America.
    Wow! I didn't know! (sarcasm)

Here's what Barry should do right now. Presidential adress to answer the most well known rumors and questions about this new law. Have that 2,000 page monster right on his desk and go over the most common questions by going....

see this page?

Now this page?

This rumor says, now these are the facts.

He probably will put a great deal of this mess to rest.

[quote=danrush1966;900312]Wow! I didn't know! (sarcasm)

Maybe it was a dumb thing to post. But my experience with race causing problems is huge.

Never surprises me to see or hear or experience racism.

[quote=Tulip;900320]
    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    Wow! I didn't know! (sarcasm)

Maybe it was a dumb thing to post. But my experience with race causing problems is huge.

Never surprises me to see or hear or experience racism.
    Listen, there is racism everywhere in the world.
    People naturally want to be with their own kind. It's just the way it is. Have you ever been to Japan and seen how rude they treat us 'round eyes"?? Literally ( and legally in slopeheadville) they will not allow "round eyes" in many restaurants. Hell, try being whitey and going to any gook eatery in Alhambra and see what service you get.

Works both ways my friend.

[quote=Revydo;900326]
    Quote Originally Posted by Revydo View Post
    Listen, there is racism everywhere in the world.
    People naturally want to be with their own kind. It's just the way it is. Have you ever been to Japan and seen how rude they treat us 'round eyes"?? Literally ( and legally in slopeheadville) they will not allow "round eyes" in many restaurants. Hell, try being whitey and going to any gook eatery in Alhambra and see what service you get.

Works both ways my friend.
    You talkin to me?

I absolutely know it works both ways.