+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

Quote Originally Posted by ULTIMATEauto View Post
    This customer was actually disgruntled by the shippers mistake of being late by few days for delivery. Then he calls us almost 3 weeks later and tells us his car is having these issues. We asked for estimates but never were provided any estimates from a certified mechanic just scribbles on a paper. We sometime make mistakes and always help our customers rectify any small issue they may have, but we will not be extorted.
    Another batch of lies from Ultimate Auto. How does a shipper's mistake explain missing Xenon Adaptive Headlights or damage documented by the shipper on pickup? How does it explain the advertised Premium Package that was not present? How does it explain that the $600 mirror is defective? How does it explain the empty and broken washer fluid reservoir? How does it explain the service engine soon lights? In fact, they were contacted very quickly following delivery of the vehicle and provided with the estimates for repair from a certified mechanic. Beware, the responses are all lies from Ultimate Auto. Remember--where there's smoke, there's fire. Don't be misled.

I usually do not take the time to do feedbacks like this but after reading several bad reviews that the same person keeps posting all over the net I felt it was worth a few minutes of my time. In early Feb 2011 I found a 99 corvette listed on ebay by Ultimate Auto. I emailed and then spoke with them about the car and then purchased the vehicle sight unseen. Now I agree I should not have purchased outside ebay but everything still worked out perfect, I save a grand but in hind site it still may have been a little risky. Joe spoke with me several times and called me with updates as money and shipping progressed. From time of transfer of funds till time it arrived on the truck was less than 72 hours, and it would have been sooner if not for snow and ice in Texas (I am in Florida) that caused a 1 day delay. Car was dirty upon arrival but that was expected, but over all the car was in perfect condition and better than expected based on ebay pictures and description. I drove the car about 500 miles first week and only problem found is one belt needs replacing and one key FOB was dead. If you read the ebay feedback you will see this is not a roadside used car lot selling 1995 honda civics and Toyota Corrolla's, they sell a lot of high end BMW, Mercedes, and even a Lambo, and 300 people have given them a perfect feedback, and that cannot be faked.
    I am in no way associated with this company, my ebay name is johnhk406 and the ebay item number was 160539710263 so you can check for yourself. Something to keep in mind is that a used car is a used car and sometimes things may not be perfect, and while a few people may have had issues with them my transaction was perfect and the car far exceeded my expectation. I would by from them again today if I had any money left, overall I am more happy with this transaction, car, and price than with the transaction I did at my local dealer for that last corvette I purchased.

I Googled Ultimate Automobiles in order to find their web site and I stumbled upon this forum and felt I needed to add my experience. In July of 2010 I bought a 2005 Saleen Mustang from them. I found it on Ebay and fell in love. Initially I was going to fly down and drive it back, but things got crazy at work and I ended up having it shipped up to New York. Therefore, I did the crazy thing of buying a used car sight unseen. I have to say that Joe was very helpful to me, was prompt at answering my calls and e-mails and the car was absolutely beautiful. The rear differential was dripping a little, so I had the seal replaced, but other than that, it was extremely clean, beautiful and was worth every penny. I, too, realize that no used car is going to be perfect. If you want perfection, buy a new car.

Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

Be alert of Omar and Joe at Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, New form of scam of auto sales!!

Recently, I bought a 2001 Volovo S80 vehicle from a dealer called Ultimate automobiles of Houston on line. This dealer listed the vehicle on eBay as a good no hassle vehicle. The dealer's eBay rating was 100%. Then I did not check further about the dealers credentials. When I offered a bid on line thru eBay, my bid was declined. However, when I called the dealer to see what was going on, then Omar the sales guy accepted my offer at the same price as I bid on eBay. Additionally Omar coached me to buy the car thru wiring the money to their account. Everything seems working fine until I received the car from shipping, both check engine and check transmission emergency lights were on. Then I went to local car shops for inspection, both said the car needs a new transmission. To fix all the issues, it would cost $4500. I tried to resolve the issue with the dealer, but the dealer was not responsive. After almost 30 phone calls, Omar finally offered $1000 refund with a condition of keeping my mouth shut. I rejected his refund offer. I have asked them to take the car back and refund my money, it was rejected. By the way, I found on line there were many people who were ditched by the same two sales people Omar and Joe at Ultimate Automobiles. Following are the links:

http://www.yelp.com/filtered_reviews...VYM6MTlagp1jqg

http://www.bbb.org/houston/Business-...317/complaints

http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=126898

Bull! If Ultimate Auto inspects their cars, it's with a blind fold on! They are so full of crap it is astounding! They DO NOT REFUND anything! They will offer minimal cash to shut you up but it will in no way compensate for the amount you will probably spend in repairs. Do not accept cash from them if you have already bought, do not sign anything saying they fixed anything, they will screw you over and over.

I would also like to add that I too offered to give the car back and get a refund and leave it at that, I was refused. That was not a big surprise. I realize it was a used car, so I did not expect it to be perfect by any means. However I will not accept being out right deceived. Joe specifically told me he had the clutch checked 2 times by his mechanic and it was fine. Either he lied or his mechanic is a complete moron who isn't qualified to inspect anything. The clutch was so far gone that I could hardly get up to speed on the highway and was almost hit by another car. The inside was also dirty, the drivers side door kept sticking, the fuel door would not open, and the mechanic found another 3000$ in problems, not even including the clutch replacement which will be almost 2000$. These people are sleazy and pathetic.

Ultimate Autos are a disgrace. I too have damn near the same experience as you guys. In 2010, I purchased a 2000 BMW 540i. When they delivered my car, it didn't run! Cost me over $2K just to get it running!. I called Joe and Omar and went crazy on them as I was furious. They offered me $600 if I would sign a piece of paper stating that I wouldn't bash them online and delete any comments I posted online. Well I accepted and signed the paper as I really needed the money to help pay for the repair costs. But even after the initial repair costs, I had to sink another $1500 into the car less than two months later. I love BMW's however, they sold me a car not fit for the road and disguised it well. Of course they blamed the shipping company and stated the car was in perfect running condition when it was picked up. These guys are scam artists and I hope karma catches up to them sooner than later. I hope one day they rip off the wrong person and find themselves on the receiving end of an asskicking they will never forget. Fuck Joe. Fuck Omar.

cheap chin

'Lady Good luck might be fickle,A mentioned an origin, 'but i thought this was something diffrent this week, which may have an individual answering thusly: Isn that will witout a doubt positioned on Video? My spouse and i noticed a duplicate at Wal Mart for under $8Among sportsmen, Messi is cheap Nets jerseys from china free shipping gambler I personally visualize would likely benefit from (or at least not be damaged by simply) futsal's guidelines "We have got Mamadou, Allando (Matheson), Juho (Karppinen), Cyle (Larin), (Adria) Beso plus Computer chip (Zuniga)Discount codes and vouchers Creature of the night CountsThis article will need novice Warhammer participants over the basics involving amassing, building and painting a new Creature of the night wholesale cheap Chiefs jerseys Depends army"(Crafting through Sonia Oxley around Manchester; Editing by simply Ken Ferris)Latest NewsGarcia victories Qatar playoff to terminate Dinar Tour droughtLiverpool reduce recent Bournemouth to stop Goblet shockKelantan stay best by using late strikeLions XII roar once again, JDT flopToni Nadal prefers ex boyfriend game enthusiasts when umpires immediately after Rafa time penaltiesMBPJ overcom younger bolts TM in order to ascend to help secondPlayers might help Barca by crisis, Martino saysA damp squib of the forumLi takes the excess critical for win Australian OpenGuarin decreased pertaining to Inter suit towards CataniaBalotelli healthy to get Air conditioner Milan's vacation to CagliariAhmad Zahid: Operations to get rid of illegals to be in the course of merry seasonKarpal Singh with a H: Cost Mike treasurer Ramanan intended for fooling around Filipino government, MILF seal off cheap Panthers 2014 jerseys peace dealMaritime official loses outburst with womens Capitals shirts discussion, shoots wifeKhalid Ibrahim prefers every day to elucidate change connected with Megabytes reportIMF's Lagarde recognizes eurozone blowing up 'way underneath target' Drain funding leading states could possibly look at major purchases againEurogroup desk chair wants not so great gives bank exams credibilityUS shares may possibly slip all over again since Raised on stays courseApple arranged to be able to review file holiday break nonetheless Cina doubtfulness persistsTwelve expended within refreshing abuse inside China's XinjiangSyrian municipal battle enemies meet cheap Red Wings jerseys from china for first time, concentrate on aidSeven protesters lifeless in clashes on birthday associated with Egypt uprisingUkrainian demonstrators restriction vitality ministry immediately after over night violenceYemeni official affirms diplomat's human body observed, however Iranian record declines itGarcia gains all the perks Qatar playoff to finish Euro Head to droughtLiverpool convenience earlier Bournemouth to stop Goblet shockKelantan continue to be perfect together with later strikeLions XII scream yet again, JDT flopToni Nadal wants ex boyfriend players while umpires right after Rafa time penaltiesFull set of polling stands Silver Sea-coast City Authority Election 2012HERE a summary of all the locations you'll be able to political election within the Gold Coastline cheap Nuggets jerseys from china Location Government election, split simply by division:Section One:Office 2:Division 3 or more:Coombabah Declare College Pursuits Centre, Oxley DriveCoomera State University, Beattie RoadCoomera Waterways State Institution, Seventy eight 87 Finnegan WayBanksia Recreation area Hall, Crescent Method, Trust IslandMarj Shipman Online community Hallway, 91 Hansford Roads, CoombabahParadise Position Community Middle, away from Falkinder AvenueRunaway Fresh Household Ground, Sporting events Get, Errant BayDivision Several:Department wholesale cheap Seahawks jerseys chinacheap Blazers wholesale jerseys Your five:Gaven Talk about Eagles jerseys china Institution, General Neighborhood, OxenfordNerang Neighborhood Arena Kenmore, Thirty eight Cost StreetNerang PYC, Cayuga RoadNerang Condition High School, Weedens RoadPacific Pines Talk about Classes, Father christmas Isobel BoulevardWilliam Duncan Express Classes, Tourists Approach, Highland ParkDivision Half-dozen:Section Several:Department 8:Division Nine:Team Ten:Split 14:Office 10:Burleigh Brains State School, Cheaper Precious metal Shoreline HighwayRSL Hallway, 6 Method, Burleigh HeadsCaningeraba Declare Education, Whistler Travel, Burleigh WatersMermaid Shore Local community Middle, 2439 Platinum Coast HighwayMiami Point out School, Precious metal Coastline Motorway, New mexico EastMiami Talk about College, Oceanic DriveChurch involving Jesus, 174 Western world Burleigh Street, West BurleighDivision 14:Elanora Express School, Ok S McGrath DriveElanora Talk about High School), Avocado StreetPalm Seashore Reveal Deborah Care Middle, 10th AvenuePalm Shore Condition Classes, Nineteenth century AvenuePalm Shore Currumbin Talk about School, Thrower DriveKings Roscoe Middle, 68 Gemvale Highway, Reedy CreekTallebudgera State School, Guineas Creek RoadVarsity Ponds Neighborhood Hub, off of Mattocks Highway, Lyn Muller LaneFull PrekiHi, Now i'm Bob Murray, for likely to exhibit ya tips on how to execute a complete preki http://www.nippori.net/epad/epad.cgi http://www.hula.tv/cgi-bin/joyful/jo...de=thr&no=2512