+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 24

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2

    Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    I recently purchased a 2004 BMW 325ci from Ultimate Auto Corp of Stafford, TX. The vehicle was represented as being "clean" with only small cosmetic stone marks, and mechanically perfect. Omar Haseeb, an employee of the company represented to me in an email that the car was roadworthy and had no known mechanical defects. When I purchased the vehicle, I believed I was doing it through ebay, but the dealer concluded the transaction outside of ebay, thereby avoiding paying the fees.

    When the car arrived at my home (in Wisconsin) and I inspected it, I found a number of disturbing problems. First, the bumper cover was damaged and loose--this had been cleverly avoided in the photographs posted on the web. Next, I discovered that the photochromatic rear view mirror was defective. After that, I discovered that the headlights, which had been advertised by the dealer as Xenon HID adaptive headlights (an $800 option prominently advertised in the listing), were in fact the standard halogen lights--I also discoverd that the lens had come off the low beam and become lodged in the high beam orifice.

    Then I took the car for a drive. As soon as the cooling system pressurized, the low coolant light came on. I checked the fluids and found that the radiator fluid was low--I filled the radiator and shortly thereafter, the light came on again. In addition, after about 25 miles of driving, the Service Engine Soon light came on. I took the car to the shop and discovered that the car needed $1700 of engine work in addition to the $400 headlight repair.

    When I contacted Omar Haseeb at Ultimate Auto Corp, I was told that the car was fine when shipped and they would not give any refund or pay for any of the repairs. Clearly, this dealership knew of the issues and deliberately concealed their knowledge of the defects. After numerous attempts to get them to make good and their refusal to do so, I am now taking action to prevent others from being victimized.

    I have reported them to the BBB and will be reporting them to the Texas State Attorney General's office. If you look on their Facebook page, you will find that I'm not their first victim. These guys are liars and cheats that intentionally mislead buyers. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

    This is a straight factual account. I will be happy to document all that I have said.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    Also, in my case, they never refunded the $500 PayPal deposit after I sent Ultimate Auto the FULL payment via wire transfer.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    I have a similar horror story from this same company. I purchased a Z3 represented in "excellent" condition on E-Bay and verbally as "very clean" when I asked if it had any blemishes or faults. Upon receipt, the paint was in poor condition with scratches and bubbles, the softtop needed replacing, the dashboard was coming apart, the check engine light was on, the Cd changer cartridge was missing, the aerial was broken off, and the transmission was making a loud noise. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by dto1 View Post
    I recently purchased a 2004 BMW 325ci from Ultimate Auto Corp of Stafford, TX. The vehicle was represented as being "clean" with only small cosmetic stone marks, and mechanically perfect. Omar Haseeb, an employee of the company represented to me in an email that the car was roadworthy and had no known mechanical defects. When I purchased the vehicle, I believed I was doing it through ebay, but the dealer concluded the transaction outside of ebay, thereby avoiding paying the fees.

    When the car arrived at my home (in Wisconsin) and I inspected it, I found a number of disturbing problems. First, the bumper cover was damaged and loose--this had been cleverly avoided in the photographs posted on the web. Next, I discovered that the photochromatic rear view mirror was defective. After that, I discovered that the headlights, which had been advertised by the dealer as Xenon HID adaptive headlights (an $800 option prominently advertised in the listing), were in fact the standard halogen lights--I also discoverd that the lens had come off the low beam and become lodged in the high beam orifice.

    Then I took the car for a drive. As soon as the cooling system pressurized, the low coolant light came on. I checked the fluids and found that the radiator fluid was low--I filled the radiator and shortly thereafter, the light came on again. In addition, after about 25 miles of driving, the Service Engine Soon light came on. I took the car to the shop and discovered that the car needed $1700 of engine work in addition to the $400 headlight repair.

    When I contacted Omar Haseeb at Ultimate Auto Corp, I was told that the car was fine when shipped and they would not give any refund or pay for any of the repairs. Clearly, this dealership knew of the issues and deliberately concealed their knowledge of the defects. After numerous attempts to get them to make good and their refusal to do so, I am now taking action to prevent others from being victimized.

    I have reported them to the BBB and will be reporting them to the Texas State Attorney General's office. If you look on their Facebook page, you will find that I'm not their first victim. These guys are liars and cheats that intentionally mislead buyers. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

    This is a straight factual account. I will be happy to document all that I have said.
    This customer was actually disgruntled by the shippers mistake of being late by few days for delivery. Then he calls us almost 3 weeks later and tells us his car is having these issues. We asked for estimates but never were provided any estimates from a certified mechanic just scribbles on a paper. We sometime make mistakes and always help our customers rectify any small issue they may have, but we will not be extorted.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by bbaron View Post
    Also, in my case, they never refunded the $500 PayPal deposit after I sent Ultimate Auto the FULL payment via wire transfer.
    There has never been one single instance where we have not refunded a deposit when the car has been paid in full. We have sold more than 800 cars online and still counting, apparently this user does not knwo how to balance his checkbook.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by bbaron View Post
    I have a similar horror story from this same company. I purchased a Z3 represented in "excellent" condition on E-Bay and verbally as "very clean" when I asked if it had any blemishes or faults. Upon receipt, the paint was in poor condition with scratches and bubbles, the softtop needed replacing, the dashboard was coming apart, the check engine light was on, the Cd changer cartridge was missing, the aerial was broken off, and the transmission was making a loud noise. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
    Every car we ship goes though an inspection and this car was no exception. The only ting we missed on this car was the antenna and offerred the customer to send him a new part but he request a refund of $ 3000+ on a $12,000 car!!! Is that extortion, you decide!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    We have sold more than 800 cars online since 2004, and these 2 customer out of 800+ have opted to extort us for so called "repairs" scribbled on a paper by hand. We always take care of our customers and always refund or repair an issue when if it arises. But we will not allow to be taken advantage of when we know the car was shipped in condition as described... email us at [email protected] and we will gladly answer any questions.

  9. #9

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    I also received a car that was trashed and in horrible condition. The photos conveniently did not show the problem areas and there are thousands of dollars of repairs to a supposedly "pristine" car. Verbally both Joe and Omar said the car was perfect.
    Last edited by bearman2468; 11-12-2010 at 03:29 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    125

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    Why the heck would ANYONE buy any vehicle off the internet that you cannot check out, kick tires, see and test drive it, have a mechanic look at it before you ever buy it?

    When one does pay for such a vehicle, at least pay with a CC so you can charge back on the transaction.

    Is there so much savings in buying a vehicle online that makes it worth the downside and risk?

    If you can check out afterwards to find out they were crooks, why couldn't you do the same check beforehand?

    There are several sources to use to check a vehicle online, all you need is the VIN.

    Caveat emptor....

  11. #11

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    I too have had a problem with this car dealer... read below....

    I recently bought a 2002 Chrysler Sebring Convertible from Ultimate Automobile Corporation on Murphy Road in Stafford, Texas. I originally saw the car on ebay and made an offer but was shot down and thought I would go out and check it out. I test drove the vehicle and came back the next day with my mechanic, my father. He test drove it and it seemed to be mechanically sound. I did notice that the back passenger window was a little "jumpy". I decided to make a cash offer and after some haggling back and forth Joe accepted my offer. I counted out the $100 bills to him, He didn't have change and asked if he could send me a $13 check when he sent me my plates. I agreed and we took care of the paper work.
    I also gave these guys a copy of my DD214 and a signed application to get my Air Force plates that I qualify for at no cost as an honorably discharged veteran. Even though the plates don't cost me anything I paid the fee anyways and just expected reimbursement. Fast forward... two weeks ago I began calling to find out when my plates were going to be in and I kept getting blown off. Eventually my calls stopped being answered all together and none of them were being returned. Yesterday had the idea to have my mother to call from her cell phone(a different number) and see what the deal was. She quickly became very upset at the response she got and then was hung up on.
    I call back and speak with Joe. I say, "Hey Joe, it's Scott whats the deal with my plates?" He replies, "Whats the deal with your mother?"
    me: "Excuse me? Joe I've been trying to get a hold of you all for two weeks now."
    Joe:"Well you need to tell her to watch it, talking about 'bordering on fraud' and all the bullshit!!!"
    Me: "Joe, let me remind you, you are speaking to a minister right now and I'd appreciate you not use that language with me."
    Joe: " I don't care who I'm talking to you need to tell her she is a mother of a minister."
    Me:"Joe I don't need to tell her anything I was standing right by her and heard every word. She did not once curse at you. Joe look, all I want is my plates."
    He hangs up. He call me back a little later and tells me that the plates are in the office but I have to pay $92 before he will give them to me.
    This is ridiculous, I have a bill of sale with a zero balance and my Tax Title and license fee is listed on it. This has now become theft and extortion. He is holding my plates from me to try to get more money out of me.
    I tell him I'm not only not paying it but I am on my way to the car lot with the police. I took me taking the police out there showing them my title and bill of sale with a zero balance in order for him to turn over my plates. He does so in front of the two police officers and I notice as I drive off that my plates are not the air force plates and so now I'm going to have to go down to the DMV and switch them out. To top it off my mom receives a phone call from Omar I guess Joe's partner stating that I stole the plates and he was going to press charges and have me arrested!!! You know what "Go ahead Omar and Joe report them stolen I want you to...I guarantee that would be a huge mistake especially with two cops as witnesses to Joe handing them to me and shaking my hand." It sounds crazy but it is all true. Now it won't take long for them to get on here and post their rebuttal but seriously there is no way I would advise anyone to do business with these two.
    I guess this means I'm not going to get my $13 change. Oh and btw my windows went out a week after I bought the car.
    Signed,
    --Sincerely Disappointed

  12. 11-22-2010, 07:59 PM


  13. 11-22-2010, 08:04 PM


  14. 11-23-2010, 03:54 AM


  15. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    i have purchased my 2005 bmw from ultimate and it was a very clean car not just from the out side, it was also in very good shape mechanically. not like other used dealership that i had in the past. and once my car called in for a regular maintenance the warranty that i have purchased from them took care of everything and they were very comfortable to work with. i had the best experience in purchasing a used vehicle from them and i highly recommend any body to buy their next car from them.

  16. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    Amazing Service!! Ultimate Automobiles is the opposite of any typical used car dealership there is. We were just transferred to Houston for work and were suddenly burdened with the horrible task of having to buy a car. We decided on a used car for our needs, and thought it might be better to go through a dealership than just through *****'s List or something similar. After doing a lot of careful research, we decided on a dealership and narrowed down the list of cars we wanted to consider. Ultimate was the obvious choice based on the stellar review on ebay (a used car dealership with 4+ star average ratings everywhere we looked??!). We made an appointment and drove out there to check out a couple cars. Lowell showed us the cars we came out to see and walked around the lot with us, letting us know whether or not cars we were interested in were in our price range. I was amazed at the fact that he never pushed us into looking at anything we didn't specifically ask about, and never tried to get us to go out of our price range. After test driving a couple cars, we decided on one and started the paperwork. We also got the car for under KBB value!! If we decide on a second one, Ultimate Automobiles is where we'll go

  17. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    I bought a 2006 BMW 330. Brilliant management, and excellent service provided by everyone at ULTIMATE AUTOMOBILES. I flew down to houston tx to buy this car. I will be honest, after reading a few feed backs on this site I felt a sense of fear knowing I have given them a $500 deposit. I decided to fly down and check the car out myself before closing the deal and drive it up to NJ. I was picked up at the airport by a porter and taken to the ULTIMATE AUTOMOBILES dealership where I was treated with 5 star guest treatment. The BMW I had made a deposit on was pulled up for me and all I can say is that I was floored. I thought they take great pictures but their collection of cars speak for them self. I don't know what most of you are complaining about but I must have looked at close to 20 of their other cars on the lot and the assigned person to me started each and every car I asked to look at, without any hesitation knowing that I am their only to buy the BMW 330. I took the car for a detailed test drive and amazed by the vehicle and its performance. It was exactly as they have listed it on their eBay account. I didn't find not a single fault that wasn't declared on their listing. So then I understood how they have a 100% feedback on ebay. Prior to that I didn't even know what the feedback ratings meant or how they were evaluated. THANK YOU ULTIMATE AUTOMOBILES for making my transaction so smooth.....GREAT DEALER LIKE NONE OTHER!!! GREAT SERVICE!! EXTREMELY UPFRONT AND HONEST MANAGEMENT!!...WILL BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!!...

  18. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,626

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    @ trishmcgowen and idealgr84u

    Multiple usernames are not allowed here, good bye.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

  19. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2

    Re: Ultimate Automobile Corp. Scam

    So multiple usernames are not allowed? Does that mean the same person created two different posts with two different screen names?

    Could it be that Ultimate Auto is making up posts in order to saturate the accusations of bad business practices?

    Why would someone who had a positive experience with ANY company go to Scams.com to post a review?

    Seems to me that the only people who have any reason to come to this website would be people who were ripped off or the person/company in question?

Similar Threads

  1. Scam:Hubei ChengLi Special Automobile Co.,Ltd
    By tono99 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:33 AM
  2. Automobile Warranty
    By Cheryl Young in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 02:37 PM
  3. The Ultimate SCAM - 700B Bailout 2 Corp. Criminals
    By west2nd in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 09:39 AM
  4. Hotels Corp Scam Packages
    By jonmuhlach in forum Hotel Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 11:04 PM
  5. IBN-Corp Scam
    By Slep in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 08:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •