+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

www.wenetprofits.com

www.wenetprofits.com

lots of noise to get you to join and the same information every day.

a payplan that they change to suit them selfs

seems to be run by some of the worst MLM's in the country who will move on once they have you.

don't believe the hype they talk a good talk

Re: www.wenetprofits.com

Just signed up here, after having spent hours here reading about the dupli scam.

This looks even worse. They seem not even pretending to sell a real product any more...

there are no products just crap e books that are free anyway.

going to do some digging and find out who is at the top of this...

anyone help

and the bigest ponzi pimp on the planet is pushing this scam-ken russo:judges:

i see also a few familiar names

aka Paul Stevenson and side kick julie

paul smith

from his site quote
    Q. Is this MLM, PYRAMID, HORSE RACING, GAMBLING or some other NONSENSE?. Absolutely not!
    YES IT IS

Q. Is there a catch?. You won't need any investment, apart from the cost of our Membership which is from $60.00 - $500.00 and that's it!

NO INVESTESMENT APART FROM 500$ LOL
    SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Hi - Ok, will level with you here - am already a member of WNP and I know some of the people who are involved from UK. Although I don't personally know any of the program owners, the people I do know are neither stupid, gullible, or dishonest. It seems that it is very easy to cry "Scam" on something and I was wondering what criteria you use to make this judgement?

I have run my own offline businesses for most of my life and recognise that criticism is the price of the ticket - I learned to weed out the "sounding off" criticism from the the more serious criticism that should be taken note of and acted upon.

With respect to the people who made the comments you really should be able to provide solid facts to your statements - what if you are wrong?

I also wonder what an online business has to do to be considered legitimate? Or is it case of guilty until proven innocent?

maybe offer a real product and not fluff crap to try to look legit.:judges::judges::judges::judges:

Home-Business Licenses hold unlimited value to those looking to improve their life.

Your Home-Business Licences are your key to additional income in a business of your own.

Your purchase of WNP Home Business Licenses brings unlimited value with access to the attached digital products and services.
    It brings value with access to other great products at discount prices. There is no limit to the benefits that you may enjoy.
    Our Online Social Network, a place to interact and meet new friends and business associates, customers and suppliers.

wtf is that crap?

http://www.wenetprofits.com/

WTF is "Customer Acquisition Company"?

WNP is a Global Customer Acquisition Business where individuals purchase Home-Biz Licenses, become members and gain access to the attached benefits.
    Members also become affiliates and have the option to refer new members helping us to grow our database of license holders and earn commissions.
    Through license purchases members will have access to WNP products and service, as well as several income streams all working to create financial freedom.

1. you pay.
    2. you trick others to pay by telling them that you already made alot of money doing nothing and they can, too.

Thanks for the quick reply - but I ask again: what criteria do you use to judge a real product? Ok a car, or a TV is real, that I understand. But from there on it strikes me you are on a sliding scale with fairly arbitary markers.

who are they? where are they?

they don't say.

if you don't know who they are or where they are it doesn't matter what they promise. don't send them money. silly.

oh, i found something -

http://d1044645-4.mydomainwebhost.co...cofounders.php

Mike Butler and Danny Gauthier met through business activities and
    have become good friends as well as business partners.

Mike had a concept and Danny had the resources to make their dream
    a reality of helping to change many lives around the world for the better.

Danny lives in Montreal, Quebec and Mike in Toronto, Ontario.

But the people that I do know - and well enough to believe that they are not lying to me - have spoken with the owners and directly helped with putting the compensation plan together. I'm not convinced that anyone is in hiding.

And are either of those founders known Scammers?
    Last edited by stevecowley; 04-08-2010 at 08:33 AM.

http://www.wenetprofits.com/faq.php

Do I have to refer new members in order to earn commissions?

Yes, in order to guarantee earnings commissions registered subscription holders who wish to participate as Affiliates are require to refer 2 new subscribing members in each stage to qualify to earn in each stage. this is a 1-time requirement that qualifies you for lifetime earnings with WeNetProfits.com.
    cash pyramid. nobody buys the product, e-books, which are there just to pretend this is a legal business.

if they wern't known before, they will be soon. the google bot will tell everybody by tommorow.

One of the markers regulators look for when deciding if one of these "opportunities" is legal is:

Is it possible for "members" to make money solely based on recruiting new "members" without purchasing product/s ????

In this case, the answer is a resounding "yes" indicating that "wenetprofits.com" definitely falls into the "illegal" and "scam" categories.
    The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

There are e-books I grant you but that is a only a small part of the membership resources available. There are also many other benefits that members can use - for instance I use some of the online marketing tools for different businesses. So, if you don't think the e-books represent value as a product there are other tools that certainly do.
    Last edited by stevecowley; 04-08-2010 at 08:36 AM.