+ Reply to Thread

Barry Is A Saint

Thank you, President Barack Obama, for your compassion, your integrity, and for your intelligent and honorable leadership.

Our country desperately needed a health care system that is more concerned about the lives of American citizens and less about corporate greed and profits.

I know the Health Care Reform Bill that was passed in the U.S. House of Representatives last night is not perfect . . . but I'm glad this is over with and our country can move on.

From last night:

"Today's vote answered the prayers of every American who has hoped deeply for something to be done about a health care system that works for insurance companies but not for ordinary people.

Tonight's vote is not a victory for any one party . . . it's a victory for the American people.

And it's a victory for common sense."

- President Barack Obama, March 21, 2010

Re: Barry Is A Saint

Excuse while I throw up in my mouth a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie Zirconia View Post
    Thank you, President Barack Obama, for your compassion, your integrity, and for your intelligent and honorable leadership.

Our country desperately needed a health care system that is more concerned about the lives of American citizens and less about corporate greed and profits.

I know the Health Care Reform Bill that was passed in the U.S. House of Representatives last night is not perfect . . . but I'm glad this is over with and our country can move on.

From last night:

"Today's vote answered the prayers of every American who has hoped deeply for something to be done about a health care system that works for insurance companies but not for ordinary people.

Tonight's vote is not a victory for any one party . . . it's a victory for the American people.

even if he is, the american people by and large ARE NOT!? so anything he promotes as good for the people is sure to have an actual opposite effect!? just a nagging theory of mine!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

From last night:

Yes, thank you mein furher.

Fascism arrives in Amerika.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie Zirconia View Post

From last night:

You are an f-ing idiot. Giving the lazy free stuff contributes and extends the
    sloth like behavior. Give them nothing, make them hungry and they will work and develop self esteem. You are a lazy low life praying for the free meal...May you rot in Hell with Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by oneway View Post
    You are an f-ing idiot. Giving the lazy free stuff contributes and extends the
    sloth like behavior. Give them nothing, make them hungry and they will work and develop self esteem. You are a lazy low life praying for the free meal...May you rot in Hell with Obama.
    Corporate welfare has seemed to work pretty well, heh?

Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    Excuse while I throw up in my mouth a little bit
    You better hope that you don't need some healthcare for that affliction.

CNN poll: Americans don't like health care bill

(59%-39% oppose)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...id=Xfb044fSKRU

Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    CNN poll: Americans don't like health care bill

(59%-39% oppose)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...id=Xfb044fSKRU
    MSNBC poll was 65% are angry about result of the vote.