Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Stephanie Woolford Bales

Does anybody have information to share regarding this scammer?

Re: Stephanie Woolford Bales

Quote Originally Posted by richardboyce
    Ken:

“I just finished reading your Complete Blog & Ping Tutorial, and although I think you are NUTS for giving these secrets away at this price, everyone will benefit from your guide by receiving massive traffic to their sites by using your information! Congratulations on yet another work of art, Ken!”

Stephanie L Woolford-Bales

www.SuperCashFlowSecrets.com
    www.InfiniteWebTraffic.com
    www.RealNetMarketing.com
    www.BossRecoveryClinic.com
    www.NoJobNeeded.com
    www.AffiliateMarketingMuscle.com

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:Y...&ct=clnk&cd=41

The simple truth is that until the search engine finds your site and decides to spider it,
    Nothing Else Matters

The Chain of Fools Awards - Post details: Chain of Fools Awards ...CA [May 25] [email protected]

..............................that true.................techie

Dick Cheney died George Bush was Impeached Osama was Shot to death Iraq Found Sadaam Insane 25 year Prison for Damon E. Westmoreland 100mpg Gas Alernative 2006 Terrorist Attack World War III Bill Gates UK Prime Minister Intel P8 Black Pope Stephanie Woolford Bales lied about Richardboyce Greenzap disolved

1 Step Systems Customer Service Award goes to
    Stephanie Woolford Bales

Re: My Free Ads Secret - Any Good?

Posted by Stephanie L. Woolford on Tue, May 24, 2005, 2:38 pm, in response to Re: My Free Ads Secret - Any Good?, posted by Howard L Moreland on Tue, May 24, 2005, 1:57 pm

Mr. D:

Is this "D" for D-U-M-B-A-S-S? You don't have to believe Howard, however, I will personally attest to the fact that you obviously don't have a clue. Howard L. Moreland is the ONLY internet "guru" online who was ever willing to back up what he had to sell. "Fall prey to his scams" you say? HA! Were it not for Howard's expertise, and guidance, I would have never made one dime on the internet. Nine months ago I had never even HEARD of an affiliate program - now I run 10 of my own in a successful, self-perpetuating internet business BECAUSE OF HOWARD L. MORELAND.

Six figures a year after FOUR YEARS? I almost wet myself laughing when I read your pathetic post. I find your claims of 6 figures after FOUR YEARS ONLINE to be rather comical, considering I met Howard L. Moreland just nine short months ago, and BECAUSE of his My Super FREE Ads Secret, I PERSONALLY HAVE SURPASSED YOUR INCOME LEVEL BY APPLYING THE CONTENTS OF HOWARD'S PRODUCTS. I agree - you ARE either lazy or retarded. You really should unstuff your shirt and keep your fat mouth shut until you do your due diligence and hear testimony from those of us who have actually APPLIED the information in Howard's works, and enjoyed financial success therefrom. You have nothing to be so egotistical about.

Clue in, moron.

Stephanie L. Woolford
    www.NoJobNeeded.com

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&cd=48
    ------------------------------------------------------------

No Job Needed or...............No Buddy wants to Hire you?

-Book Customer Review:1

Muscle For The Affiliate Marketer
    Stephanie L. Woolford

Stephanie, I just HAD to drop you a note to tell you...
    W. R. Bales (www.payyourself4life.usana.com)

"Stephanie, I just HAD to drop you a note to tell you how AWESOME your eBook is! Since applying your strategy for success to my own business, my income has literally exploded! Thanks to your eBook, I have been able to tell my boss "LATER!" I could never thank you enough!"

W. R. Bales
    www.payyourself4life.usana.com (defunct I wonder why?)

http://business.marc8.com/ebooks-cus...liate_marketer

-------------------------------------------------------
    Book Customer Review:3

Muscle For The Affiliate Marketer
    Stephanie L. Woolford

Hi, Stephanie! Before I read your eBook I was making...
    Kay Fehrs (San Diego, CA)

"Hi, Stephanie!" Before I read your eBook I was making a little money promoting my affiliate programs, but not nearly what I wanted to make.

I was growing frustrated because there are so many people promoting the same products and affiliate programs as I am!

Your eBook really opened my eyes! This is not rocket science after all, and by using your techniques, I have increased my Affiliate income by 300%! Your book is a MUST HAVE for anyone not cutting in Affiliate program marketing!"

Kay Fehrs
    San Diego, CA

(name Kay Fehrs sounds..........well familiar........but ???)
    http://business.marc8.com/ebooks-cus...liate_marketer

No..............Cannot be..........another W R Bales testimonial?

"A HIGHLY recommended read for ANYONE with a pending insurance claim! Stephanie's settlement formula and advice is truly worth millions! No wonder her boss made was so successful with Stephanie behind him!"

W. R. Bales
    www.PayYourself4Life.Usana.com

http://www.1businessopp-faststart.com/CSIC.html

Stephanie L. Woolford

-----------------------------------------------------------

What's the likeihold that this Sly Dog gonna get the girl???

In fact...........Here's a Yahoo Cache of the Dirty Dog slobbering around town after this hot chick. 2 fricken pages.......yes two pages!

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Pay...b-web-t&meta=0
    Last edited by techie; 05-18-2006 at 11:43 AM.

Techie Warming up

William R Bales

[email protected]
    1-877-729-4543

Hello and Thank You For Stopping By...

Because you made it here, I assume that you are an action person...ready for a change...ready to live life to its fullest...ready to have more financial freedom and more time freedom.

Request a phone call from me
    Just like you, I was once searching for the perfect business to provide that freedom -- and I found it. Now, my purpose is to genuinely help you achieve the freedom you are searching for by showing you the business that has worked for me.

I've learned that when a real "go-getter" wants to make a change in their life - they want it NOW! If you're that kind of person - I'm available for you. Please feel free to contact me anytime by using my telephone number or email address listed at the top of this page or click on Contact Me.

I invite you to learn more about me, and to utilize some of the educational (really awesome) resources available by following the action steps on this page. Then, decide if you want to find out more about my business.

Learn More About Me

If I could only share one thing with you about me it would be that my life revolves around my family! Stephanie is what is commonly referred to as "vertically challenged", however, she doesn't let that keep her down. Her personality is such that she can conduct her business, and play with her kids like she is one of them at all the same time! Bill is the head of the household, but Stephanie is the neck! And talk about a child at heart - his first thought is always of the kids! Even when they don't necessarily always deserve it, Bill is forever searching for that special something that will make their eyes shine! Aside from that I'm Between the two of us, we have three beautiful children, and one brand-new grandson. We LOVE the outdoors!! ATVs, water slides, camping, skiing, exploring new places, if it is outside, chances are we are there!!! We are very active and love to have lots of fun!

The best thing about having my own business is Time Freedom, hands down. The financial security we have achieved from our business has allowed us to dedicate our energy toward the quality of our family life. With this simple to use, turn key system, you can literally generate money while you sleep! Being our own boss has proven to be the best decision we have ever made, for ourselves, and for our kids as well.

For me, it all started when working our full-time careers, we struggled just to have dinner together as a family every evening. There was never enough time, even if there was enough money. We are both big dreamers, with fairly large goals for our future, and truly wanted to live to see those goals become reality. Unfortunately, the pace we were trying to keep was working us toward early graves! So, we took a good look at the opportunity before us and what it would mean for our life as a family, took a leap of faith, and have never looked back. And the best part of all is, we do it together, as a family! This business has enriched our lives in ways we had only dreamed of before. We now enjoy ample time together to do the things we want to with our lives, without having to live on a 9 to 5 schedule or with someone else having control of what we make.

Now, I'd like to invite you to click here to watch an 11 minute movie that changed my life. I think it will have an impact on you too.

http://www.explorefreedom.com/payyou...m?PageID=page1

Warning:
    Scam.com does not endorse these For Adults only Links.
    Scammers!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

What the "R" Stands for is anyone's guess.........guess it right and I'll personally give you a Very Nice Avie..........Techie loves children you know.......Very Very Nice Little Darling Angel Avie ???
    Last edited by techie; 05-18-2006 at 11:56 AM.

The Pitbull & the Scam Slayer going Fist to Fist

richardboyce

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:34 pm Post subject: Re: re: 1stepsystem?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NoJobNeeded wrote:
    richardboyce wrote:
    yadayadayada wrote:

You say you are not involved with adsense. But every thread you have started at scam.com has your post with adsense in your post. While all the other threads started by others does not.
    Please explain:

Why don't you contact the owner and ask him or are you suggesting I am the owner?
    And why are you hiding? You got my name, what's yours?

He's an undercover agent with the CIA - and his cubicle is adjacent to yours. But shhhh!! Don't blow our cover, Rich. You will ruin the entire operation!

Now you're getting boring, but thanks for showing your true colours to everybody reading this.
    I won't be back, you're clearly full of BS.
    By the way what's wrong with those links your pal posted? LOL
    C Ya, give my regards to Barry, seems he likes to make BS threats too.

http://www.whydowork.com/forums/abou...0-asc-720.html
    -------------------------------------

but then................Marc Meole aka mgm75 Connecticut

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:38 pm Post subject: re: 1stepsystem?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this has gone on long enough...I'm closing the thread

GREAT JOB RICH...............You DID IT
    Last edited by techie; 05-18-2006 at 12:18 PM.

chicago jobs
    Top chicago jobs Resources
    Our Top chicago jobs Resource

No Job Needed! Your MAP to Online Wealth

Internet Millionaire, Howard L. Moreland, challenged me with his secret formula for online wealth..........And I did it, launching my income into orbit! Find out NOW how you can too! But shhhhh!.................Don't tell Howard I've just released his BIGGEST secret ever!

Click Here Right Now

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:M...&ct=clnk&cd=91

The GREATEST INVESTIGATORS THE WORLD OVER

LOL.................RichardBoyce Living in Virginia of all places.............LOL

Techie best retire from scam.com and let these pair of bonehead take over and find what? Find that Donald Duck cheated on his taxes in 1948???
    Last edited by techie; 05-18-2006 at 01:38 PM.

nojobneeded's profile

Basics
    Yahoo! ID: nojobneeded
    Nickname:
    Marital Status:
    No Answer Sex:
    No Answer Occupation:

Links
    Home Page:
    Cool Links:

On Yahoo!
    Messenger -

Email Pitbull

http://profiles.yahoo.com/nojobneeded
    --------------------------------------------------------------

gosh.............such a pathetic profile...............looks like the ardent work of a 14 year old paralegal...........

someone care to fill in the blanks for MIZ DYNO Pitbull?
    Last edited by techie; 05-18-2006 at 01:46 PM.

Pitbull Daily News

Quote Originally Posted by techie
    Ok this has gone on long enough...I'm closing the thread

GREAT JOB RICH...............You DID IT

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
    So techie think that Stephanie Woolford-Bales wanted to do was to have as many Hits on Yahoo when searching for her name and her scam products? Sure seems stupid, but I can't put it pass her.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Ste...ab-web-t&x=wrt

Stephanie Woolford Bales.............and ohhhhhhhh

Scam.com is Number one?

Quote Originally Posted by techie
    chicago jobs
    Top chicago jobs Resources
    Our Top chicago jobs Resource

No Job Needed! Your MAP to Online Wealth

Internet Millionaire, Howard L. Moreland, challenged me with his secret formula for online wealth..........And I did it, launching my income into orbit! Find out NOW how you can too! But shhhhh!.................Don't tell Howard I've just released his BIGGEST secret ever!

Click Here Right Now

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:M...&ct=clnk&cd=91

The GREATEST INVESTIGATORS THE WORLD OVER

LOL.................RichardBoyce Living in Virginia of all places.............LOL

Techie best retire from scam.com and let these pair of bonehead take over and find what? Find that Donald Duck cheated on his taxes in 1948???
    Will the Real Michael Cheney Please Stand Up!

Dear Friend,

Hello, my name is Michael Cheney and I want to tell you a true story. Picture the scene..

The monitor shone brightly in the room.

I sat back in my chair and let out a sigh of satisfaction and stared at the screen with a sense of great achievement at what I saw.

I couldn't quite believe it was all my own work.

And although it wasn't spectacular I had just created my very first website..

The year was 1995.

Back then I could never have dreamt that one day I would be invited to speak live on NBC television to an audience across Europe:

This is me talking live across Europe on NBC about one of my online businesses.
    But I'm getting ahead of myself in the story here. Long before the TV, radio and press interviews and online successes I spent thousands of hours honing my website marketing skills.

The amazing thing is that when I started out way back in 1995 the Internet was still in the 'Dark Ages' - Yahoo! had just 200 websites listed on it!

It wasn't long until I realised that just building a website wasn't enough - it needed to be marketed properly so the right people could find it. So I started devouring every piece of information I could find on the subject of Internet marketing..

As my college friends were out enjoying life I was sitting in front of a computer learning the website marketing skills that would literally change my life forever just a few years later. But I wasn't quite ready to start out on my own..

I was so happy when I walked straight into a job after graduating and was taken on by one of the largest companies in the world - the oil giant ExxonMobil.

During my time there I picked up yet more useful lessons that would arm me for the battles that lay ahead. After working nine to five I would go home and work from 6pm to midnight and beyond honing my Internet marketing skills.

The biggest lesson I learned during my stint at an 'office job' was that working for someone else sucks!

"I decided enough was enough and after two years of working nine to five in the corporate world...I quit my job."
    I started my own full-time Internet business.

Looking back this was the best decision I ever made.

People told me I was mad to leave a highly paid, secure job with one of the world's biggest corporations to set up my own Internet company.

But now I own several highly profitable online businesses and make more than I ever dreamed possible.

Now I work when I want, not when somebody tells me to.

I am my own boss.

A truly proud moment for me was when one of my online businesses went head-to-head against a competitor that had $20,000,000 funding. I took on this giant and won.

The competitor went bust and that one particular website of mine became super-profitable and has gone on to pull in hundreds of thousands of visitors every year.

I Can Show You The Secrets
    To Making $30,247 Per Month
    Online Because That's What I
    Make Each And Every Month!
    Proof of My Earnings # 1
    Google pays me over $19,000 every month just for placing ads on my sites as part of their AdSense program!

http://www.websitemarketingbible.com...?hop=jaynapier

--------------------------------------------------------------

Then again...................This Michael Cheney like many other Michael Cheney's.....such as Rev. Michael Cheney, and University Professor Michael Cheney, are not one and the same and proof that Woolford-Bales cooked some Certifcate is not beyond belief...............in a nushell (her own), she never proved nothing with verifiable proof to back her stories.

Sorry I missed this thread for so long.

Don;t have any concrete information, but something she said in the 1SS thread struck me as casting a lot of doubt on her claims to have been a paralegal for many years. She claimed that she described your posts to a lawyer, and said lawyer replied that he figured you were clinincally insane.

No lawyer would say that. And I would expect anyone who worked in the legal system for any length of time to know better too. I've only read some articles by a lawyer on the subject, but that's enough to know that insanity is a legal term, not a clinical one, and that insanity is a defence, at least in criminal trials. If she really were aiming for a lawsuit (granted that was a pretty transparent ploy) then why would she post evidence that could be used to get the defendant found not guilty? That one post raised a lot of questions about her claims of her past career.

Colin Neilson

No Job Needed, LLC Guest

I must thank you guys for this... you just keep giving, and giving, and giving...

No Job Needed, LLC Guest

Rich:

How was your trip to the UK??? xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :-)