+ Reply to Thread

Career Agents Network - SCAM!

Since the company changed its name it's only fitting that we give new life to a new thread devoted to the ing1: Michigan CANnibals.

Here's a true sign of Military Intelligence!
    The military scholarship recipient turned down the $20,000 top prize and told the scam-masters that if they used his name/likeness in any more press releases he'd be having them discuss the matter with some legal eagles.
    I think the CANsters must think everyone is a :freak3: or dumbass.

Career Agents Network is kind of like vampires, sucking the blood out of fresh victims to keep themselves alive and leaving the hollow corpse to rot.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 03-24-2010 at 08:49 AM.

Re: Career Agents Network - SCAM!

Man, am I ever glad I found this scam.com before buying into this Health Career Agents Network deal! Really sounds like there are many people that try to pump this thing up even though its a scam. Are this Kekky and Rok the same person? They post right after one another and smell fishy (and just too much slam on the people trying to speak right about this deal). Do they work for this scam? Thanks for those that posted the dark and real side of this BS organization, you saved me the money I saved up for getting into a business when I came home. This should be criminal what these people are doing. They want me to write an essay on getting into business for a scholarship? I knew it was crap right then but got mre info then I went to Bing and google and yahoo and found much more.
    Last edited by GIJoseph; 04-13-2010 at 07:37 AM. Reason: stuff

3. 04-16-2010, 11:08 AM

Reason
    not on topic

Same Co as this
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=19975&page=2

What exactly are you saying?

Is this the website?

http://www.careeragentsnetwork.com/

I see that they are accredited by the BBB, since 2009.

What exactly is the scam?

What was the other company?

I have to say that after going through this website they look bogus, when you go to "News" the have zero news!

I mean, nothing interesting in their business has happened in years?

Looks like a front, but it is strange that the are accredited by the BBB.

BBB don't mean squat. Anyone that pays can get the badge, but most of the time it's for retailers like clothing stores.

Theres a poster on another thread by name of rokurz who's trying to make this flea-bitten piece of crap business propped up by his lone posts and the posts he makes under other names supporting it. Really sad that people fall for this scam, but more sad that there are people like this rokurz (who's an owner) that still try to make it sound legit. Oughta be a law.

Quote Originally Posted by legitebiz View Post
    What exactly are you saying?

Is this the website?

http://www.careeragentsnetwork.com/

I see that they are accredited by the BBB, since 2009.

What exactly is the scam?

What was the other company?

I have to say that after going through this website they look bogus, when you go to "News" the have zero news!

I mean, nothing interesting in their business has happened in years?

Looks like a front, but it is strange that the are accredited by the BBB.

7. 05-11-2010, 09:25 AM

Reason
    posts in 7 places same message

8. 05-11-2010, 09:27 AM

Reason

9. 05-11-2010, 09:28 AM

Reason

The statements made here are unfortunate. Of course I’ve been aware of this thread for some time, but don’t spend time here and haven’t commented up to this point. To be honest, I didn’t think it would change the minds of those who do as it seems to be an exercise in negativity.

My name is Brian Marchant-Calsyn. I’m the president and founder of Health Career Agents, one of the companies frequently bashed in this thread.

Success in business, sales or recruiting requires 100% of your effort, energy and a great deal of time. I don’t know any successful person who would have time for this dribble. I don’t know how people who spend their time spinning negative rhetoric and inventing conspiratorial scenarios can also be committed to success.

One has to be completely focused on the “right” activity, every minute of every day to be successful. Stinking thinking has to be replaced with positive thought, goals and ambition. Allowing oneself to drift into self-righteous judgment, self-pity and loathing is destructive and counter-productive. They are chains that can keep any of us down.

Still, it’s a free world and the internet provides individuals freedom to express themselves and damage others, even when they have ulterior motives. I think anonymous statements at a website like this should be viewed with skepticism. The truth is, significant facts are misrepresented here and the motivations of certain parties are masked. I can provide my comments and I am willing to put my name under what I write.

Health Career Agents started in 2004 with a clear purpose; to recruit, train and assist entrepreneurial individuals in starting their own technology focused healthcare recruiting businesses. We were able to help some people reach six figure success. We also had individuals who failed.

In our marketing, we targeted business people who understood the risks of entrepreneurism. Most gave the business 30-45 days of consideration and all signed contracts indicating they were aware of the risks and knew there were no guarantees. It was clearly communicated to each that success would require phone contact, sales effort, along with business acumen. Those who got involved knowingly took those risks with the hope of a potential reward.

In any business venture, some people are going to succeed and some will fail. It is a misnomer to think that every business start-up in any field of endeavor will succeed. Health Career Agents has Owner/Operators who have generated hundreds of thousands of dollars, half a million, and more. We also have those who were not successful despite hard work and effort.

Of those who succeed, most will give themselves the credit as they put in a lot of hard work and effort to make their business successful. While they will credit Health Career Agents with helping them, they deserve the praise because they did the heavy lifting, made the phone calls, stuck with it and found a way to make it work.

Of those who fail, most will look in the mirror and take responsibility, acknowledging that they didn’t do the work, didn’t make the phone calls required or just ran into too much adversity. Some are effected by life events, others figure out they don’t like recruiting or the uncertainty of entrepreneurism. Either way, they realize it is on them.

Unfortunately there’s another small group of individuals who don’t take responsibility for their actions. They fail to make the phone calls or get distracted and instead of looking within and assessing what they could do differently, they make themselves feel better by blaming the company that sold them training, software and support.

The fact is, Health Career Agents Owner/Operators who succeeded and make hundreds of thousands of dollars received the exact same training, support and software, as anyone that failed.

In any complaint we have ever received, our company has produced hundreds of pages of training and support documentation, substantiating our history of doing everything we commit to contractually in regards to training, support, and software.

Health Career Agents was not a panacea towards success in healthcare recruiting. The business requires hard work and every person that ever got involved knew that when they signed up. If you don’t do the work, the best training, software, and support is not going to help you. Again, some people take responsibility for their actions and others don’t.

The majority of the derogatory statements made at this website are from a few individuals and their “partners” using multiple aliases. They intentionally make false statements and twist words to deceive others and damage business interests. I will tell you what I know about these individuals in the posts that follow.

Brian Marchant-Calsyn
    Health Career Agents - Resales

Collectively, Lawrence (Larry) White and Lorie Brady own Healthcare Agents, LTD. They purchased the Health Career Agents business opportunity in January 2008 and named their healthcare recruiting company Healthcare Agents, LTD which operates out of a Michigan location:

Larry White and Lorie Brady operate their healthcare recruiting business through their websites healthcareagents.com and cashforcandidates.com.

On the one hand, Lawrence White and Lorie Brady make anonymous posts here stating that Health Career Agents is a scam, but at the same time Larry White, Lorie Brady and their company Healthcare Agents, LTD make money in healthcare recruiting and recruit people to work with them in that very business. This is from their website:

As a Senior or Executive Consultant with our organization you will have direction, focus, and the resources necessary to achieve the goals that many others can merely dream of. You will be joining an elite team of candidate driven, agent-oriented recruiters in a fast growing organization within a field that has experienced demand far in excess of supply.”

Larry White’s LinkedIn profile lists him as the President of Healthcare Agents and AeroMedia, Inc. Elsewhere Larry White references his company as AeroMedia Marketing, Inc. Larry White also owns The White Line Group (thewhitelinegroup.com)
    which states at its website that it is a marketing organization with:

“The capability of mobilizing more than 4,000 associates within a few hours to counteract, manipulate, and reform negative press to minimize the impact on sales, public opinion, and goodwill.”

Larry White, or companies he controls, owns more than sixty other URL addresses. Mr. White has used his company’s ability to “counteract, manipulate and reform” press to create multiple websites trashing the company that purchased many of our assets about a year ago and contracted to support Health Career Agents Members.

Lawrence White and Lorie Brady seem more devoted to attacking others than making their company as successful as it could be. My recommendation to business owners, sales people, recruiters and job seekers is not to open emails or instant message during peak calling times, let alone spend inordinate amounts of time in negative thought and destructive behavior.

The actions of Larry White and Lorie Brady are suspicious. Bound by a non-compete, I believe Larry White and Lorie Brady seek to destroy the company that acquired the assets of Health Career Agents for the purpose of starting their own competing business opportunity.

Lawrence White and Lorie Brady claim that Health Career Agents is a scam, bashing me and my company. Yet they omit one simple and poignant fact – Larry White and Lorie Brady have made significant money in healthcare recruiting.

Their most reprehensible act though is insulting the successful entrepreneurs that have taken the Health Career Agents model and built six figure businesses. It’s a clear attempt to discredit these successful Health Career Agents Members in order to give credence to their disingenuous assertions.

These successful Health Career Agents Owners were given the same tools as Mr. White and Ms. Brady and yet were successful in developing six figure businesses. The fact is, Larry White and Lorie Brady have had success because of their affiliation with Health Career Agents and have suspicious motives in their negative actions. Please view their comments with skepticism.

Brian Marchant-Calsyn
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 05-15-2010 at 07:39 PM.

Christopher C. Carr and Trisha Carr, RN, are Health Career Agents Members who like to spend their time anonymously attacking me and my company in this thread. Christopher C. Carr is an attorney with The Law Offices of Christopher C. Carr (christopherccarrlaw.com), located in Paoli, Pennsylvania, which is in Chester County near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Christopher C. Carr and Tricia Carr, RN, owe our finance company, Corporate Finance of America, more than $20,000 and have refused to pay that debt. Christopher C. Carr categorizes his Chester County law practice as a Debt-Relief Agency and is a member of the Chester Country Bar Association.

In anonymous posts here, Christopher C. Carr both states that Health Career Agents is a scam and that healthcare recruiting is a lucrative business which he has done well with. Christopher C. Carr has concocted a myth that the company has conducted itself in a fraudulent manner. Mr. Carr has actually instructed unsuspecting individuals on fabricating fraud complaints in an effort to avoid paying the money he owes; activity that we believe is criminal.

Going over the 400 pages of training and support notes we have from every interaction with Christopher C. Carr and Tricia Carr, RN, it is apparent why they had difficulty in their recruiting business. Mr. Carr simply refused to make the phone calls. On more than a dozen occasions in those notes Christopher C. Carr misses deadlines, presents excuses or confesses to his reluctance, unwillingness and fear in regards to making phone calls to both healthcare practitioners and clients.

Call reluctance affects everyone in recruiting, some push through and others don’t. Instead of taking responsibility, Christopher C. Carr has used his position as an attorney to persuade individuals that Health Career Agents is under contract with to fabricate complaints and file them with enforcement bodies. We believe Mr. Carr has done so to better his financial position and avoid paying the $20,000 that he and Tricia Carr owe.

These individuals are not only damaging Health Career Agents, they seem intent on destroying the businesses of hundreds of people that we trained.

Health Career Agents Resales represents successful healthcare recruiting businesses, some with hundreds of thousands of dollars in annual sales. We also market businesses that list as their greatest asset access to training and support by the company that supports Health Career Agents Members today.

Christopher C. Carr, Tricia Carr, Larry White and Lorie Brady insult and attack the individuals who have worked hard and built successful healthcare recruiting businesses. They try to assert that their businesses are less than what the entrepreneurs who built them say they are – great success stories.

The fact is, Health Career Agents followed through on every contractual commitment made to these individuals. They just didn’t do the work. I would encourage any serious business person to realize that in building a network and training hundreds of individuals you are going to have some unstable individuals and unfortunately Health Career Agents is no different.

Some people, no matter how much you encourage them to focus their time and energy on being productive and profitable, are going to do otherwise.

However, it’s one thing to attack me and my company. I understand the trauma and frustration that business owners of start-ups face, and failure is a very difficult pill to follow, so largely I turn the other cheek. But when individuals make false, damaging claims, attacking some of the most inspiring entrepreneurs associated with our business, it’s just flat out wrong.

The fact is, Larry White, Lorie Brady, Christopher C. Carr, Tricia Carr, and Owner/Operators that they’ve hoodwinked with their negativity, are damaging the hundreds of Health Career Agents Members that have invested in a business, have a viable asset, and want to see that asset succeed.

We all learn more in adversity than we ever do in success. This has certainly been the case for me. You can read my story and that of Health Career Agents at healthcareeragents-resales.com. I certainly faced my setbacks 20 years ago. I made some dumb decisions and paid the price. Quite frankly they’re some of the best things that ever happened to me. They changed my life for the better and made me a better person.

I’m proud of the fact that we’ve put numerous individuals on a path to self sustaining businesses and revenue. Those who succeed deserve the credit and respect for what they have accomplished. The thought that Lawrence White, Lorie Brady, Christopher C. Carr, and Tricia Carr would attack these individuals and try to tarnish what they’ve built is the ultimate travesty here.

Larry White, Lorie Brady, Christopher C. Carr, and Tricia Carr refuse to accept responsibility for their success or failure. They would rather cast stones at those who have succeeded, in an attempt to drag them down to their level and lessen, somehow, their accomplishments.

Larry White, Lorie Brady, Christopher C. Carr, and Tricia Carr – try to look within. Ask yourself where YOU fell short. It’s not too late to turn your businesses around and make them the success you surely want. But to do so you have to stop spending your time blaming others for your situation and apply that time, instead, proactively towards making your business work.

Brian Marchant-Calsyn

Blaming the Victims:Christopher Carr & Tricia Carr

The reality of the matter is that while he may have posted at other sites, Mr. Carr has NEVER posted ANY commentary on Scam.com directed at Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn or Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales or their successors Career Agents Network, or Search Entrepreneurs and was SHOCKED to see these retributional and libelous comments posted in such a manner as to intentionally damage and tortiously interfere with Attorney Carr's ability to earn a living since Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn well know that many of his clients who would find Attorney Carr that way may also encounter that and other libelous blogs. This Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn has done because Mr. Carr dared to file a stinging consumer complaint against Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales and Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn with the Missouri Attorney General in 2009/10 in which Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn and Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales were accused of defrauding the Carrs (and hundreds of other aspiring business owners) out of $30,000 which was paid by Mr. Carr to Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales in 2008 for a Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales business unit. Unfortunately, at the time of his purchase the voluminus negative press and blogging now sufacing about Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn and his various companies, including: Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales was not available and hence Attorney Carr's due diligence efforts were for naught. Nor was it apparent at that time that Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn was a convicted felon who had done time in the federal pen for drug dealing. Past is precedent!

Persons encountering Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn blogs directed at the Carrs here and elsewhere should be aware that Attorney and Mrs. Carr in stark contrast to Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn are both respected professionals; he holds a valid in force law license in 2 states and has no criminal record. Mrs. Carr prior to this had been has been in an administrative capacity for respected health care entities for years. Which party you should choose to believe is up to you but I know which one I would go with!

The posts by Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn are self serving and designed to foster Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn's questionable business ventures including: Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales. The Carr's duly completed the "training" offered by HCA (a joke); did a great deal of supplemental non mandatory one-on-one internet based training with members of the staff of Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales to better understand the nuances of and how to operate the systems of Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales; spent thousand to incorporate and set up their "health care recruiting business"; traveled at the cost of several additional thousand dollars to a multi-day "Heath Care is Hot" recruiting seminar in Pheoniz AZ where they were told that the secrets of health care recruiting would at last be imparted (another joke); did countless hours of research using Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales suggested methods to locate suitable candidates; made literally hundreds of fruitless calls to prospects and even tried out supplementary programs offered by Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales such as "mentoring" (another joke) all to no avail. The Carrs have the records to prove all this and have told me that their total cash loss aproximated $50,000 not counting time wasted that could have been devoted to profit making pursuits such as the practice of law. Pay an ADDITIONAL $20,000 to these robber barons? Would you?

The highly touted recruitment methods and systems offered by Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn and Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales turned out to be totally useless and defective. Many of the pages of notes that Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA; Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn claims to have actually consist of records of problems, issues, concerns, and complaints registered by the Carrs against the programs and methods of Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales. Since Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales and Brian Marchant-Calsyn, AKA: Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn repeatedly broke these and other promises to the Carrs and thus are in extreme breach of contract, Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales has no entitlement whatsoever to the remaining $20,000 it and the sister companies of Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales henchmen claim.

Brian Marchant-Calsyn: AKA Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn at this site and others accuses Attorney Carr of "criminal" activities without substantiation. (Even if Attorney Carr owed a legitimate debt which he vehemently disputes that would not in itself be criminal in nature.) Persons reading this blog are once again cautioned to take into account that this libelous statement is uttered by a person, Brian Marchant-Calsyn: AKA Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn, who is himself a convicted felon and who has continued to conduct himself in a fraudulent manner throughout his subsequent business life. Multiple pseudonyms: could this man be hiding something -- what was your first clue, Sherlock?

Tags: Brian Marchant-Calsyn, Brian Alan Marchant, Brian Marchant, and Brian Calsyn, Health Career Agents, Career Agents Network, Search Entrepreneurs, Zeal Sales and Health Career Agents, now known as Zeal Sales
    Last edited by ChristheGreek; 04-09-2011 at 07:45 AM. Reason: To optimize for wider dissemination by search engines

Now CAN ++ is sending fradulent emails “Recruiting at no cost” and “Pay Nothing”
    We all need to file fraud complaints with the U.S. Attorneys office at:
    http://www.stopfraud.gov/report.html#elder
    1. Mail Fraud
    2. Computer-Based Fraud
    3. Cyber Crime
    4. Mass Marketing/Telemarketing Fraud
    *** Or just pick up the phone ***
    FBI Corporate Fraud Hotline
    888-622-0117
    One or more of those will stick.
    Let’s get to work and start filing those complaints, so that we get these scammers off the streets.
    THANKS!:judges:

Hi

Thank you for sharing such good thread with us.

Thank you

Good to know. These companies change their names so that it is hard to know that it is the same company that scammed you earlier.

So sneaky, but not the first time I have seen this happen. I have found that even when scammers change their name they tend to keep the same copy. If I'm ever suspicious I cut and paste into google the job description and see what pops up. Generally you'll find the old scam pretty quickly.