+ Reply to Thread

Real Online Jobs

I believe I came across this job offer through Job.com

The company Email address is

realonlinejobs@gmail.com

I got a reply from Ms. Sharon Macphee
    Human Resources

The "kicker" is they want $90 for a training fee.

Anyone have any knowledge of this company/job offering?

Re: Real Online Jobs

no. do not send money. its a gmail address. i could register PresidentObama@gmail.com then appoint you ambassador to spain.

I purposely included the Gmail address to confirm the two points that gave me suspicion in the first place. have you seen any of these "ads"?

no. i am not looking for work at home so i don't see the ads, except when they are reported here.

do not pay for a job or job information. a job is supposed to pay you. a real company will train people to do the work that needs to be done without charge. all of these job offers that demand you pay something before you find out what it is are scams.

I just wanna confirm mumbles replies.

There are plenty of ways to make money online, but usually those will not cost you anything if it's a trade like time for money (survey's, data entry etc.).

If you have the wish to learn a special skill, then you should consider paying for learning how to do it, stuff like Internet Marketing in general, Website building, Copywriting etc.

That skill will become your ASSET and you can use it to make money.

So it's not an expense, rather an investment.

G.
    Personal invitation for 10 days FREE at Wealthy Affiliate. Limited time full access WITHOUT paying a Cent Read first a Review HERE

BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

these bozos ain't selling education. they are just selling hope, false hope. don't pay. did i say it clear? don't pay!

marketing has become a bad word to me. it is tricking people into wasting money on things they should never buy, magic potions and colon cleansers. don't do it. find a way to perform real services for people. never get paid just for referring people to marketing programs.

this is the internet. don't pay! 99% of the internet is total crap. don't pay for it.
    Last edited by mumbles; 04-17-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Googling "realonlinejobs @gmail" shows some very suspect job postings for rebate processor and a dodgy company named Bits International LCC.

If it is the rebate processor job or an ad posting type job, those are difficult to make any money with as you are suppose to:

Post ads, spam forums and buy google adwords
    And
    Someone clicks on the link before you get banned from that site
    And
    that person buys from your site or clinkbank account
    And
    the company you 'work' for agrees that the buyer came from your link
    And
    the buyer doesn't do a chargeback
    And
    then you 'process' the rebate by sending the buyer some of your commission

My guess is that the $90 is suppose to be paid by paypal, Western Union of bank transfer. Remember that you can only get money back from paypal or a bank if there is money in the scammer's account to take and scammers will withdrawal the cash the second you deposit it. You are probably 'buying' links, pdf files and access to a website that is suppose to help you find a job.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

The "kicker" is they want $90 for a training fee.
    Well there you have it, they are not offering you a job, they are offering training.

When a "job offer" is paired with anything else but a job, what you will be usually getting is "else" and not a job.

Besides affiliate marketing training some places also sell information on "data entry" jobs that are nothing more than scamming others. Be very careful, always read between the lines and as mumbles said.. if you think you are paying for a JOB you aren't.

10. 03-26-2010, 04:19 AM

Reason
    spam

yes this absolutely a scam i got it through an employment page and was told it was a medical transcriptionist. I also checked with medhunting .com and with paypal. everything checked out including the better buisness buraeu. i emailed karen several times where they described the job as changing texts and sending them to various clients. I was told i'd recieve 40 applications a day to proccess. How ever the job is just to scam people exactly the way they did except instead of karen i use my name. I contacted paypal since what i paid for was not at all what was described to me..

I looked into this company also. I had hoped it was not a scam either but the more I see the more I've learned. I first checked out the company, which was listed as medAmerica.com, I checked out the address of the company, which was located in Backus, Minnesota. The street address was real but the actual physical address (house or business number) did not exist. I noticed that one of the other post reported the name of the human resources person as a different name as the person on my email. The name on my email is Ms Sharon Lasken. Thanks to the post on here I do feel that this is a scam. I'm glad people care enough to share what they learn about these companies. Here's a copy of my email.
    Hi,

An online Home Based Worker position requires that you have a reliable computer with constant Internet access and capabilities, a valid E-mail account, basic Internet knowledge, and minimal typing skills.

You must also be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner. This includes having excellent grammar and spelling when communicating with clients via E-mail.

In addition to the above requirements, you MUST be able to follow instructions closely and completely! You will do all contact via E-mail, so you will not be required to call anyone at anytime. This allows you to work whichever hours are most convenient for you (days, night, or weekends). You will be processing applications, as well as filling out forms in specific company databases (this tends to be tedious at times, so please be sure that you have the patience to do so before proceeding).
    This is why you will need to have basic Internet knowledge, though the training provided will give you step-by-step instructions on how to perform these tasks properly.

There are no "down-times" with this position, so you will have a constant flow of work to complete. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME, so if that is what you are looking for please do not pursue this opportunity. You will be paid $50 for each application completed.
    The amount of money you make each week is entirely up to you, and how much time and effort you are willing to put in with this position. The average person makes $2500-$12000 each week.
    When you have been accepted as a Home Based employee, you are considered an Independent Contractor.

This means that your taxes will not be taken out; therefore, you will not be provided with any tax forms. THIS IS ENTIRELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. The training provided will go more in depth about what to do with your taxes.
    You will receive your pay through PayPal or whichever online payment portal you choose. When an application is completed, $50 will be credited to your PayPal account, which can be withdrawn into your bank account at your leisure.

You can read about the security policies at www.paypal.com.

There is a one-time 60-days money back guarantee.fee for the training package in case you do not like the job. This also includes all the administration processing fees and training costs. We offer professional online support for as long as you may need us.
    This is a one-time fee, and there will be no other charges to you. However, the fee must be received before you can gain access to the "Training Materials.

We must accept this fee to cover training costs, processing fees, as well as to ensure that only serious applicants apply. This is a non-refundable fee, so be sure that you understand what you are doing before sending in your payment for the training Guides.

This fee will not be waived for anyone, and cannot be deducted from your first pay. This is because if you do not process applications, you will not have a first pay, and we will have already taken the time to set you up, and train you. Once your payment is received, you will be given immediate access to your training Guides.

You will need a word processing program in order to perform this position successfully (MS Word, Works, Notepad, etc.) Once you have received the training materials, you can START working from home TODAY.

Most applicants typically complete the training within 24 hours or less. However, you can do this at your leisure.

Keep in mind that the sooner you go through the training materials, the sooner you will START earning money. I will be able to be contacted via E-mail at anytime after you have received your training materials to help you, or answer any questions you may have.

If you are serious about this position, meet all the requirements, and are responsible enough to work from home, then please contact me via E-mail and I will inform you of the cost of the training packet, and how to set up a PayPal account to send the fee (if you do not already have an account).

You seem like an excellent candidate for this position, and I hope that I hear from you again so I can get you STARTED right away!
    Sincerely,
    Ms Sharon Lasken
    Human Resources

The $90 wouldn't be so bad, but when I asked 3 times about what company this was with and never could get a straight answer it didn't take much imagination. This one listed Ms Sharon Lasken as the HR manager. When I googled her I got a page about identity theft. The ad said the company was MedAmerica, Inc, but the order form was for something called Standish Center Solutions with no contact page and no web site. Would love to find one that wasn't a scam that I could work from home. And just an fyi, payroll clerks don't do applications, they fill in data sheets....
    and "Hope for no scams" emails received are identical to mine. They need to get a little more creative.....
    Last edited by swfroggy; 04-17-2011 at 04:28 PM.

14. 02-19-2012, 04:58 PM

Reason
    spam

Actually, there are a lot of ways to make money online. For example, I write essays in a firm like https://edureviewer.com/services/cus...gs-com-review/. I help students and that's my job. That's not for everyone but still, it's a valid option.