+ Reply to Thread

Does Anyone Knows This Company??

They Seem Very Promising
    Last edited by OTHONNIKIFOROS; 03-19-2010 at 06:45 AM.

Re: Fairhaven International Ltd Llc

A promising scam, yes. A single home page does not a website or company make.

According to the who-is:
    Updated Date: 17-jul-2009
    Creation Date: 17-jul-2009
    Expiration Date: 17-jul-2010
    A one year registration is always suspicious as a scammer is not going to waste money on a longer registration if he thinks his website and scam will be shut down before then.

Registrant:
    Munson, David
    ATTN FAIRHAVENINTERNATIONALLTD.COM
    care of Network Solutions
    PO Box 459
    Drums, PA. US 18222
    Yet the site claims this as the company address:
    Fairhaven International Ltd., LLC
    Attn: David A. Munson, Manager
    2002 Timberloch Pl., Suite 200
    The Woodlands, Texas 77380
    At the bottom of the one and only page that they have is this:
    FAIRHAVEN INTERNATIONAL LTD, LLC provides fee based financial services. Fees that include, but are not limited to, upfront fees and back end commissions consisting of Commitment Fees, Professional Consulting Fees, and Travel Fees.
    So, you pay them advance fees for them talking to you, traveling to meet you, what they say their earned future commission will be and you even get to pay them to convince them that you are committed to working with them and then they do what exactly?

And I an confused as to why there is only one picture on that lonely page and it is of a church. What does a church have to do with financing?
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Meri Widow View Post
    A promising scam, yes. A single home page does not a website or company make.

According to the who-is:

A one year registration is always suspicious as a scammer is not going to waste money on a longer registration if he thinks his website and scam will be shut down before then.

Yet the site claims this as the company address:

At the bottom of the one and only page that they have is this:

So, you pay them advance fees for them talking to you, traveling to meet you, what they say their earned future commission will be and you even get to pay them to convince them that you are committed to working with them and then they do what exactly?

And I an confused as to why there is only one picture on that lonely page and it is of a church. What does a church have to do with financing?
    I have spoken to these guys and am ver suspicious. Did you actually pay them anything ? I have spoken to several like this, doesn't seem to matter if they have a huge website with loads of extra fancy additions to it, they all close after a year.

I have spoken to these guys and am ver suspicious.
    I would be, too. You could post up their phone number(s) and/or email addresses to help other suspicious people find your post.
    Did you actually pay them anything ?
    No
    I have spoken to several like this, doesn't seem to matter if they have a huge website with loads of extra fancy additions to it, they all close after a year.
    Probably because that is when their registration ran out and the hosting site simple stopped hosting them.

Asking here and on every scam-warning-fraud-watching site you can find can help you avoid some of the scams out there.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

I believe this is a scam. After doing some due diligence, I sent some simple questions regarding background and request for some references. The response was "I already answered these questions and your deadline is tomorrow". Clearly he has no interest in building a relationship, disclosing information or giving references. He says he has been doing this for 15 years but would not share how many deals he as actually done, or with whom. Below are the questions he would not answer:
    Can you share how much of your time over the past 15 years with your previous firm you spent in the day to day process of creating the types of commitments you are suggesting for MFP LLC.?
    Your personal website focuses on Texas Estate Planning & Wills & Trusts. How much or your current firms time is spent developing commitments?
    In the past year, how many commitment clients have initiated the process? How many have completed the process through to completion?
    What if any, are the main reasons for clients not completing the process through to completion?
    From your years of experience, what is the most important determining factor in the successful completion of the Zero Coupon program?
    Can you share 3 references that have completed the process in the past year?
    Is your partner in the previous law firm still participating in the commitment brokering business?

If any potential Applicant would like to know about Fairhaven International Ltd., LLC’s services, I invite you to please contact me, David A. Munson, directly at (713) 517-1469, or dmunson@fairhaveninternationalltd.com , or david.a.munson on Skype. I will be pleased to respond appropriately to your requests for information about my company and the services it offers. Best wishes to all of you in your endeavors.

Quote Originally Posted by david.a.munson View Post
    If any potential Applicant would like to know about Fairhaven International Ltd., LLC’s services, I invite you to please contact me, David A. Munson, directly at (713) 517-1469, or dmunson@fairhaveninternationalltd.com , or david.a.munson on Skype. I will be pleased to respond appropriately to your requests for information about my company and the services it offers. Best wishes to all of you in your endeavors.
    As a follow up to my message in 2010 above, please contact the anonymous commentators above, ask them for their contact information for identification, and ask them if I have ever in fact scammed any of them and ask them to provide proof of their allegations against Fairhaven International Ltd., LLC. Then, please contact me for my reply so that you have the facts.

The purpose of this update is to point out the fact that in today's world the circumstances exist that it is far to easy to make baseless, invalid and false accusations with no consequences to the false accusers, which can affect legitimate individuals and legitimate businesses. These individuals should be challenged to provide proof before their assertions are given validity. Please challenge the commentators above to prove their assertions.

Fairhaven International Ltd., LLC has never scammed anyone or any business.

Again, please feel free to contact me regarding this thread or any other business matter at +1 (281) 210-3467 or by email at dmunson@fairhaveninternationalltd.com.

Very sincerely, David A. Munson
    Last edited by david.a.munson; 02-19-2011 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Follow-up and Response to Above Thread Commentators

Please visit our website at www.fairhaveninternationalltd.com and please reveiw our most popular program at www.fairhaveninternationalltd.com/ceclcprogram.html.

Please contact me, David A. Munson, Manager of Fairhaven International Ltd., LLC, with any questions and requests for further information by telephone at +1 (281) 210-3467 or by email at dmunson@fairhaveinternationalltd.com and by Skype at david.a.munson.

9. 01-24-2012, 08:00 AM

Reason
    Did not do what I want