+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

The ego of this skinny little retarded halfbreed.

Barry's new plea is that his Presidency is at stake. His personal legacy as leader of the party.

Ignore the cuts in Medicaid, the bribes, the huge tax increases, the increases in everyones health insurance bills, ignoring tort reform, killing the minnows, the deficit, forced insurance on all, death panels, lowering quality... it is all insignificant...compared to king barry's reputation and legacy.

And these leftist sheeple in congress are buying it. I wonder if he is pretending to cry when he begs them for their votes.

What an f-ing low life. This has nothing to do with insuring 30 million extra people, it is about insuring a no nothing, no experience should have been shoe shine boy a legacy he doesn't deserve.

He'll put this health care bill right next to the Nobel prize. Again... He deserves nothing.

We all should be ashamed of ourselves... letting this loser ruin our country.

Re: The ego of this skinny little retarded halfbre

And by the way...I'm not racist. I hate his white half more than his black. And white people shine shoes too...bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by oneway View Post
    And by the way...I'm not racist. I hate his white half more than his black. And white people shine shoes too...bigots.
    The fact that you continue to point out his race shows exactly that you ARE a racist.
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

Replying to a human as a halfbreed is inherently racist. And we all know that he is not incompetent, nowhere near retarded. I can say this and I don't even like him, but i dislike even more a disrespect for the presidency. I think you outclass him egotistically if you are using such reasoning. If you hate his white "part" more than black, you are even worse. The fact you are dividing a person into racial segments shows quite a bit as well. If you feel the need to insult the man, it's easily possible without absolute insolence. I insult him sometimes, but in the way that i disagree politically, I try to do it without racially charged badmouthing. (And once again, I am in class, f.t.f.i.)
    Last edited by ejpseudo; 03-19-2010 at 04:03 AM.

Oh yeah, of course you're not oneway, especially after this:
    Originally Posted by oneway
    Pink men make the world go round. We are the most hated type of people on the planet. Brown men and black men are all good and giving. Pink start wars, rape the evironment etc. etc ...blah blah blah...

We make the most money, invent, innovate, create the most jobs, protect, serve , provide, protect, the world's father figure...atlas.
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=43325

Fool...

Barry's new plea is that his Presidency is at stake. His personal legacy as leader of the party.

Ignore the cuts in Medicaid, the bribes, the huge tax increases, the increases in everyones health insurance bills, ignoring tort reform, killing the minnows, the deficit, forced insurance on all, death panels, lowering quality... it is all insignificant...compared to king barry's reputation and legacy.

And these leftist sheeple in congress are buying it. I wonder if he is pretending to cry when he begs them for their votes.

What an f-ing low life. This has nothing to do with insuring 30 million extra people, it is about insuring a no nothing, no experience should have been shoe shine boy a legacy he doesn't deserve.

He'll put this health care bill right next to the Nobel prize. Again... He deserves nothing.

We all should be ashamed of ourselves... letting this loser ruin our country.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crab of PAIN!!! View Post
    Oh yeah, of course you're not oneway, especially after this:

Fool...
    Are you stalking me Blue faag?
    Truth hurts...no racism there.

Why is half breed derogatory? I own a German Shepard /lab? Again why do the facts hurt?

No, this was from when I called you out for lying between your teeth. And look, I called you out again. Let me watch you as you try to tell everyone that you're a "Black man with an education" again.

Hey, I remember getting a temporary ban for making an attack thread about you. Oh yes, do you remember the good ol' days when people got BANNED for that shit? Well, I do. Make another in a series of threads attacking a specific forum member and you'll be gone for good. I lost count on how many you've made so far. You should thank me.
    Last edited by Blue Crab of PAIN!!!; 03-19-2010 at 08:09 AM.

No, this was from when I called you out for lying between your teeth. And look, I called you out again. Let me watch you as you try to tell everyone that you're a "Black man with an education" again.
    prove I'm not.

Blue Faag.

What harm is a black man like me giving credit where it is due. I'd be living in a hut had it not been from European intervention and the nice pink men that saved us from savagery. Again- read some history Blue Faag. My race would be in caves or huts - hunting and gathering in most every location on the planet if we were left alone. Go to the limited locals with indigenous black populous that have not been influenced by pink men and you'll get my point. You'll see a bunch of primitive huts,n o plumbing, no running water...you'll belucky to see food planted.

C'mon blue faag...facts hurt.
    Last edited by oneway; 03-19-2010 at 08:20 AM.

[/B]

prove I'm not.

Blue Faag.
    Gladly.
    Originally Posted by oneway
    Pink men make the world go round. We are the most hated type of people on the planet. Brown men and black men are all good and giving. Pink start wars, rape the evironment etc. etc ...blah blah blah...

We make the most money, invent, innovate, create the most jobs, protect, serve , provide, protect, the world's father figure...atlas.

I have been integrated in to your society...therefore I consider myself and equal now. WE

cmon blue faag...prove it
    Last edited by oneway; 03-19-2010 at 08:24 AM.

Blue faag,

I am sure you follow the myth of strict evolution (no creator). Please teach us through fossil records what continent all the races came from? Would that continent be entirely black? Would then all their descendants then be black as their root race?

If my German Shepard migrated to Ireland would he then become a poodle?

Again... prove I'm not black...blu faag.

Oneway the fact you are looking at the President and thinking about what race he is makes you a racist. If you could look at him as a man that you do not like as our President and leave all the comments about his race out of your post against Obama then you may be able to convince others you are not racist.

For me it is ok if you are racist. There are many racist's in our society. I think it would be to everyone's benefit not to be racist.

If you are just posting about Obama's race to add flare to your posts keep in mind it makes you look like a racist. I believe you already know this. You just like to stir things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    Oneway the fact you are looking at the President and thinking about what race he is makes you a racist. If you could look at him as a man that you do not like as our President and leave all the comments about his race out of your post against Obama then you may be able to convince others you are not racist.

For me it is ok if you are racist. There are many racist's in our society. I think it would be to everyone's benefit not to be racist.

If you are just posting about Obama's race to add flare to your posts keep in mind it makes you look like a racist. I believe you already know this. You just like to stir things up.
    Tulip..spot on analysis. what you suggest would not near be as fun as name calling...and quite boring. sorry, I gotta be me...and have my fun.

Blue faag , as do most liberals , take everything literally and laced with suffocating emotion.:zx11pissed:
    Last edited by oneway; 03-19-2010 at 08:45 AM.

By the way... if he was a Polish Guy, I'd be twice as brutal.