+ Reply to Thread

H1N1 is not a virus=germ in pig's poo

Yes, ladies and gents, you heard that correctly. It is not a virus at all, it has been around since God made the pigs. A harmless germ in the pig's poop. We all have germs in our poop. This swine flu was all about a hoax, same as bird flu, and the other hoaxes.

What is bad is that the swine flu vaccines are still being advertisted on tv and urging the gullible that is is """SPREADING""". How can H1N1 be spreading when it is a " germ" in the pig's poop and harmless to pigs.
    I wonder why people do not do research before falling for such nonsense!

The problem is now the gullible to believed the fear mongers now have 10.63 mcg of squalene oil in their systems. Which has already made pregnant women "miscarriage and women who gave birth to "stilborn" babies. I read about it online last month. Tho you will never hear it on the MEDIA, Magazines or the Newspapers, this is all hushed up. If people knew this no one in their right mind or left mind or central mind would take this Poison.

As you may recall for those of you who educate themselves by doing dilligent searchers. The gulf war troops a certain percentage of them, were given squalene oil in their anthrax vaccines, without their knowledge. They came down what is known to be "gulf war syndroem, destoying their health. Do a search on squalene oil see how it destroys your immune system from that to this, they suffered so far 72,000 have died from being injected with the squalene oil.

This time one million times more squalene oil was put into the swine flu vaccines and that equals to 10.63 mcg. One Million times more. They are poisoned by injections.
    I read that millions of people fell for this nonsense. now they will get reactions and then ....

Hey, did you know the lady of World Health Organization think her name is Margaret, she never took her swine flu vaccine, she knows what is in it!
    Oh well you can not sue anyone for being sooo stupid and gullible.
    And the CDC stopped testing because their bogus testers could not determine H1N1 from the regular flu the common cold. So when people got sick they were automatically told they have swine flu. How when they stopped testing with their feke machines.

What is the next HOAX that you people will fall for?

Re: H1N1 is not a virus=germ in pig's poo

What a maroon... to quote Bugs Bunny.

H1N1 is a classification of viral proteins, not a specific virus. A large group of related viri, not a specific pathogen.

Your warning is akin to the "dihydrogen oxide" scares. A waste of bandwidth.

Moron dont talk about yourself. I suggest that you go and read Jon Rappoport website on this, talk about moron you are the village idiot! http://www.nomorefakenews.com click on the site scroll down to searchable archives and look for all his articles on the SWINE FLU. You do not know what you are talking about because you follow your government lies. You do not respect people you are just as corrupt as the goberment! Hahaha

No, I know biology. H1N1 is the name of the protein classification, not the germ.

You, however, are behaving like a 12 year old who thinks nobody can track your real identity online.

Stop it.

Just know that H1N1 is a proteins, I thought It is virus all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hahaha View Post
    Moron dont talk about yourself. I suggest that you go and read Jon Rappoport website on this, talk about moron you are the village idiot! http://www.nomorefakenews.com click on the site scroll down to searchable archives and look for all his articles on the SWINE FLU. You do not know what you are talking about because you follow your government lies. You do not respect people you are just as corrupt as the goberment! Hahaha
    Galaxy don't start your shit again..
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman