+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1-800-BuyKwik

1-800-BuyKwik

Huge scam that I am in the middle of sorting out the pieces. Ugly mess. Anyone else get bit by Terrell Moss, Bobby Tyus, or "Captivate Homes, LLC"?

Re: 1-800-BuyKwik

Terrell aka “Terry” Moss owner of Captivate Homes llc is married to Amanda aka “Amy” Moss aka “Mills”. I have run criminal background checks on him. Not much but there is some there. Contributing to the delinquency of a minor type stuff.
    Amanda his wife is one of the most morally bankrupt and corrupt people on the planet!
    I know a great deal but am reluctant to go into too much detail… it is hard to explain and I don’t mean to be covert but for now I cannot be too forth coming . If you explain what info you have and reasons you would like more it is possible (If it remains confidential) I will fill in the blanks and provide additional info.

Re: 1-800-BuyKwik

I recently found out from a debt collector that my mortagage payment was not made..spent the last two days researching and combing my contract....I have lots of info on how we and they are protected...would love to talk...please contact me here..