+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    712

    Model Health care after our pet care...Fox news

    We all love our pets ... when they get sick it is just as bad as when a child is sick...

    We get them to the vet ASAP... but the process of paying for treatment starts to change from the way we treat the rest of the family.

    Why? Because most of us are paying right out of pocket.

    I believe that this change is good!

    Only 3% of the nation carry pet health insurance, therefore every treatment and test is scrutinized. We scan the bill line by line. We opt out of unnecessary tests out of common sense & frugality.

    When health services are covered by insurance, or worse yet offered free by the government the waste explodes.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,557

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    Quote Originally Posted by oneway View Post
    We all love our pets ... when they get sick it is just as bad as when a child is sick...

    We get them to the vet ASAP... but the process of paying for treatment starts to change from the way we treat the rest of the family.

    Why? Because most of us are paying right out of pocket.

    I believe that this change is good!

    Only 3% of the nation carry pet health insurance, therefore every treatment and test is scrutinized. We scan the bill line by line. We opt out of unnecessary tests out of common sense & frugality.

    When health services are covered by insurance, or worse yet offered free by the government the waste explodes.
    Obvious question then : what happens when someone on minimum wage takes their pet to the vet and finds the bill would be tens of thousands of dollars?

    And you want this for your familys healthcare?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    Or the guy who pays $200 in vet bills for a $20 lizard? Or the guy who needs to travel far and wide to find a vet to de-worm his freshwater stingray because the only vets nearby don't even know there is such thing?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    712

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    Simply outlaw health insurance. Programs for the needy could be funded by charity. I might let government stick their hands in a catastrophic only coverage plan with no denial, but I think they would f-it up .


    Everyone pays for health care out of pocket.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,826

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    I like this idea though, we should be able to eliminate the baby boomers within about 10 years from the gene pool.

    Sorry there Woodstock grannie, you got cancer so it's the big sleep for you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    Quote Originally Posted by oneway View Post
    Simply outlaw health insurance. Programs for the needy could be funded by charity. I might let government stick their hands in a catastrophic only coverage plan with no denial, but I think they would f-it up .


    Everyone pays for health care out of pocket.
    Brilliant oneway, make heath care unaffordable for even more people.

    -sarcasm is hard to detect in text.
    Last edited by Blue Crab of PAIN!!!; 03-12-2010 at 08:24 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    I like this idea though, we should be able to eliminate the baby boomers within about 10 years from the gene pool.

    Sorry there Woodstock grannie, you got cancer so it's the big sleep for you.
    this brings up an interesting question!? what did the nazi's plan to do with the non productive elderly!? certainly a natural death would be impractical and inefficient economically!? maybe institute competency tests every year regardless of age and if you fail the minimum requirements, off to the "showers" you go!? they could at least paint some nice murals on the walls and have skylights installed!? so it dont seem too draconian!? add nice music and a warm breeze that's "loaded" and maybe it aint so bad!? : :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th...ast-final-push

    Jon Stewart on Fox News from last night.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    I like this idea though, we should be able to eliminate the baby boomers within about 10 years from the gene pool.

    Sorry there Woodstock grannie, you got cancer so it's the big sleep for you.
    You're pro life aren't you, I can tell.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newark, Delaware
    Posts
    3,278

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    Quote Originally Posted by oneway View Post
    Simply outlaw health insurance. Programs for the needy could be funded by charity. I might let government stick their hands in a catastrophic only coverage plan with no denial, but I think they would f-it up .


    Everyone pays for health care out of pocket.
    If you only had a brain:spin2:
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newark, Delaware
    Posts
    3,278

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    I like this idea though, we should be able to eliminate the baby boomers within about 10 years from the gene pool.

    Sorry there Woodstock grannie, you got cancer so it's the big sleep for you.
    I'm probably healthier than you are.Have to be to chase after those birds..I like the woodstock grannie...think thats a keeper.
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,826

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    I'm pro-life but I'm anti-boomber. Their generation's ed this country away.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newark, Delaware
    Posts
    3,278

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    I'm pro-life but I'm anti-boomber. Their generation's ed this country away.
    How so???? And what affect has your generation had????
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    Quote Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
    I'm pro-life but I'm anti-boomber. Their generation's ed this country away.
    Just save us all some time, wear, and tear here and tell us what you are for. It shouldn't take very long at all. You don't seem to be "pro" anyone. White and under 30. Maybe that demographic is ok with you. If they're straight. Oh, and republican. So many enemies, so little time. You really come off like a spoiled sniveling self-absorbed narcissistic sociopathic entitled little prick who really doesn't know anything about life.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: Model Health care after our pet care...Fox new

    Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
    How so???? And what affect has your generation had????

    Horribly misspelled snotty little posts on chat boards pretty much sums it up.

Similar Threads

  1. bad news health care
    By Old Timer in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 03:27 PM
  2. How to pay for health care
    By citizenzen in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 04:23 PM
  3. The GOP Health Care Proposals
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 12:24 AM
  4. 'news' channel CNN kids sing about Health Care
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 06:41 PM
  5. U.S. Health Care Better than U.K., Canada
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 04:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •