+ Reply to Thread

Is XPPS A Scam???

I was wondering if the xtreme postcard profit system (XPPS) is nothing more than a scam. I have not been able to get any real input on the web; only videos of positive reviews pitching its benefits. Is it just a cash gifting scheme or a real postcard marketing system and business?

Has anybody tried this and/or doing this and doing well? Please let me know. It looks like it might be something worth checking out.

Am I crazy for considering this program???:freak3::freak3::freak3:
    Tired of the Gov't. lying to you? Get the TRUTH...NOW!!!
    InfoWars
    PrisonPlanet

Re: Is XPPS A Scam???

Unless you are researching a scam when you see squeeze page, it is time to close that tab. Squeeze pages are used for pyramid schemes, cash gifting schemes, ponzies and unrepeatable marketing. You can identify them by money pictures, luxury travel pictures, expensive car pictures. Also they can be identified by poor to rich improbable stories, telling you that you are not going to be doing work that most people hate to do and flashy red words.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 03-07-2010 at 06:54 PM.

i think all the postcard schemes work the same way? you pay a fee. then you mail pastcards out to find other suckers who will to pay the same fee you did to join. you get a cut of the money you bring into the scam.

feel free to correct me if i am wrong about this.

looking around, its seems the fee is $249 and your cut from each sucker will be $100?
    Last edited by mumbles; 03-07-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Yeah, that XPPS scheme is pretty much similar to cash gifting. And most XPPS promoters on youtube have been getting their videos flagged and accounts closed because they are promoting such schemes as "post card schemes" & "cash gifting schemes".

a sure sign of a scam is wen david reid promotes it. here is his thred on monemakerforum http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Perpe...t-t336877.html

I am a firm believer of returns on investment (ROI) and I have to conclude that XPPS does not work for me. I won't call the program a scam as the leaders do a great job in the support system. But while reviewing it with some members and putting it to test, I don't see a positive return.

I have put XPPS into quite an intensive trial for 1 month. Sending out postcards, trying on PPC, advertising on *****slist, InetGiant and other media, this is what i got.

Total Spending : $300
    Number of Visits : 700
    Number of Opt-ins : 40

So you can see, I spend about $7.50 per opt-in. Sound not bad right. Here is my conversion. 6 Opt-ins sign-up which work out to be 15% conversion ratio based on number of opt-ins. Sound really good!

Look what happen. I got zero paying members. Yes, $0 collected. Some members I spoken to obtain a more dismal results as they have 9 opt-ins out of 1,000 sent postcards. Zero sign-ups after $480 spent.

You draw your own conclusion.

Just A Scam. :judges:
    :judges:

Dare to compare. Post cards make money.
    :judges:

9. 04-13-2010, 12:43 PM

Reason
    spam

troy99 is not really asking. hes already in. its called marketing.

you guys dont have a clue what your talking about hey man how you just going to spend $300 and sit back and wait for something to happen.marketing is a numbers game why you think
    a commercial during a high rated show cost so much,duh more people,xpps has the postcards in your back office all you do is mail ,i drive a truck for a living and i use the hands free automated postcard servivce that does
    the mailings for me, listen if you wanna make money you have to commit,not quit

(link removed by mod)
    Last edited by mumbles; 04-15-2010 at 06:04 PM.

Here's the deal as I see it. I used to be in the direct mail industry. I still do some print brokering for a company in California. You can buy 4 color postcards really cheap. Like a thousand for around $75 shipped anywhere in the US. You can rent mail lists (usually you get to use it once) for about 11 cents per name. So each card would cost about 18 cents without postage. Postage adds another 28 cents (There is a cheaper rate, but you have to have a permit and your mail has to be sorted.) So your total is 36 cents. The quality of your list and your offer are what get you results in direct mail. Unless XPPS has some kind of wonderful product, why would you give up $100 on every sale? If it's just an opportunity to get people to buy in, come up with your own offer and keep it all. There are some basic rules to direct mail that involve your breakeven point (how much you sell to pay for the mailing and wholesale price of product) and knowing the postal regulations. There aren't any secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricoli View Post
    I am a firm believer of returns on investment (ROI) and I have to conclude that XPPS does not work for me. I won't call the program a scam as the leaders do a great job in the support system. But while reviewing it with some members and putting it to test, I don't see a positive return.

I have put XPPS into quite an intensive trial for 1 month. Sending out postcards, trying on PPC, advertising on *****slist, InetGiant and other media, this is what i got.

Total Spending : $300
    Number of Visits : 700
    Number of Opt-ins : 40

So you can see, I spend about $7.50 per opt-in. Sound not bad right. Here is my conversion. 6 Opt-ins sign-up which work out to be 15% conversion ratio based on number of opt-ins. Sound really good!

Look what happen. I got zero paying members. Yes, $0 collected. Some members I spoken to obtain a more dismal results as they have 9 opt-ins out of 1,000 sent postcards. Zero sign-ups after $480 spent.

You draw your own conclusion.
    What do the postcards say? What response are you looking for from the prospect? Where do you get the postcards? I have to admit I'm interested to see if I can take this concept, replicate the good points, and eliminate the rip-off aspects. I have the background and sources to make this something viable, but I'm reluctant to buy the program just to see what they do. If you're interested let me know, we'll work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyvanhorn View Post
    What do the postcards say? What response are you looking for from the prospect? Where do you get the postcards? I have to admit I'm interested to see if I can take this concept, replicate the good points, and eliminate the rip-off aspects. I have the background and sources to make this something viable, but I'm reluctant to buy the program just to see what they do. If you're interested let me know, we'll work something out.
    I have stopped XPPS entirely as I see it as just another new "Evolved form" of cash gifting and I am personally against asking for money without creating any new value in return.

I am 100% up for postcard marketing. As I have received pretty good response from my previous real estate marketing campaign. I received 5% response from very targetted list, and obviously making quite handsome profits from it. In fact, that's the main reason that leads me to go into XPPS. But after a few hundred down in XPPS, i know it is something not going to work in long term, putting "cash gifting" issue aside.

Yes, I have seen ppl making positive profits from XPPS, but most results turn out from Internet Marketing and always the persons are already very experienced in the arena of internet marketing. I mean setting up blogs, write articles, leverage on social networking platforms, mastering PPC and so on. So far I have seen none profitable from just executing a pure "Postcard" strategy. But that defeits the whole purpose of the business which is about postcard marketing.

Anyway, if you have better idea of how this thing should work, I am at all ears, but definitely not into CASH GIFTING or PURE PYRAMID.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricoli View Post
    I have stopped XPPS entirely as I see it as just another new "Evolved form" of cash gifting and I am personally against asking for money without creating any new value in return.

I am 100% up for postcard marketing. As I have received pretty good response from my previous real estate marketing campaign. I received 5% response from very targetted list, and obviously making quite handsome profits from it. In fact, that's the main reason that leads me to go into XPPS. But after a few hundred down in XPPS, i know it is something not going to work in long term, putting "cash gifting" issue aside.

Yes, I have seen ppl making positive profits from XPPS, but most results turn out from Internet Marketing and always the persons are already very experienced in the arena of internet marketing. I mean setting up blogs, write articles, leverage on social networking platforms, mastering PPC and so on. So far I have seen none profitable from just executing a pure "Postcard" strategy. But that defeits the whole purpose of the business which is about postcard marketing.

Anyway, if you have better idea of how this thing should work, I am at all ears, but definitely not into CASH GIFTING or PURE PYRAMID.
    My expertise is the medium and message. The challenge is and always will finding a useful product some one wants and needs. A few years ago, I had a chance to buy a specialty lingerie product that sold very well. The resource dried up and I was out of business. If XPPS is basically just asking for money and luring others into a MLM scheme, then I'm not really interested either. If you're interested in a cheap source for post card marketing (and just about any other 4 color printing), let me know. I have a printer that I can hook you up with. Good luck.