+ Reply to Thread

New $500 giftcard! From GetYourFreeReward.com

Hey guys even though i am new to this free reward sites. I found this good site that offers a free $500 gift card. You only need to sign up for 6 offers! I thought it was a good deal. You guys should check it out and see for youself. Hope this is a good deal for you pros out there. Just wanted to let you guys all know. I have earned some cool stuff by finding other people post some good offers here. Enjoy! :)
    Last edited by Administrator; 10-12-2016 at 01:32 PM.

Re: New $500 giftcard! From GetYourFreeReward.com

[[email protected]]Hey guys even though i am new to this free reward sites. I found this good site that offers a free $500 gift card. You only need to sign up for 6 offers! I thought it was a good deal. You guys should check it out and see for youself. Hope this is a good deal for you pros out there. Just wanted to let you guys all know. I have earned some cool stuff by finding other people post some good offers here. Enjoy! :)

I hope you didn't start this, because you have to refer someone who also has to do 6 offers....
    Last edited by Administrator; 10-12-2016 at 01:32 PM.

I don't think there is a referral. I just found this out and just wanted to let ppl know about it. If there is a referral i am sorry for posting it. Just thought it was an easy $500 gift card for all of us freebie ppl. :) Thanks everyone. I am still newbie to free gift sites. :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    I don't think there is a referral. I just found this out and just wanted to let ppl know about it. If there is a referral i am sorry for posting it. Just thought it was an easy $500 gift card for all of us freebie ppl. :) Thanks everyone. I am still newbie to free gift sites. :cool:

4. Eligibility for Receiving a Free Item for Referral-based websites

(a) For this particular website, users must do the following to be eligible to get approval to receive their free product:

i. You must successfully complete the following sponsored offers: two (2) offers from Silver Offers Page, two (2) offers from Gold Offers Page, and two (2) offers on Platinum Offers Page.

ii. Refer at least one (1) unique person (s) who join(s) and also correctly complete(s) the same offer requirements listed above.

OOPS!!! My bad all of you guys. Didn't know. Still if you guys can find someone to do that free $500 gift card. Well good luck all. We need some more posts of freebie sites with NO REFERRAL!!!! Peace yall.

If the offers are really easy and they credit in good time then the referral isn't such a huge problem.

Get a Free Gift Card to the Apple Store

So…..I found this really cool site that gave me a gift card after I gave them
    my name and email. The gift card is
    worth $70 bucks
    You can get it by clicking here https://goo.gl/YczYW5
    I just got my gift card yesterday. I can’t wait to go out and grab a few new accessories for my iPhone

Throw this horseshit on a simple sig file or spam the blog section, or pay me to promote