+ Reply to Thread

Multilple Paradises..

Since man walked the earth, there have been a plethora of cultures, and a plethora of religions, to go along with that.

One thing unites all - an idea of a magical place that you go to, once your soul gracefully leaves your body, upon death.

Now, if we are to afford respect to all, we must treat each with the same level of plausiblity.

Therefore, are we dealing then with an almost infinite number of 'heavens', all accomodating people who just happen to adhere to that given religion, and all with v different structures, and make up's?

Logically, if we are to believe the concept, and if we are to be fair to all, then yes, this is indeed what we would be looking at.

It would be impossibleto be otherwise, wouldn't it, since, for example, Christians believe that only they have the chance to go to their heaven. Therefore, those of other religions, who also believe in a heaven, vallhalla, whatever, they must do what - go to heaven, only one that is sort of tailored to people who shared their culture and psychology?

Hmmm
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Re: Multilple Paradises..

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Since man walked the earth, there have been a plethora of cultures, and a plethora of religions, to go along with that.

One thing unites all - an idea of a magical place that you go to, once your soul gracefully leaves your body, upon death.

Now, if we are to afford respect to all, we must treat each with the same level of plausiblity.

Therefore, are we dealing then with an almost infinite number of 'heavens', all accomodating people who just happen to adhere to that given religion, and all with v different structures, and make up's?

Logically, if we are to believe the concept, and if we are to be fair to all, then yes, this is indeed what we would be looking at.

It would be impossibleto be otherwise, wouldn't it, since, for example, Christians believe that only they have the chance to go to their heaven. Therefore, those of other religions, who also believe in a heaven, vallhalla, whatever, they must do what - go to heaven, only one that is sort of tailored to people who shared their culture and psychology?

Hmmm
    Heaven , schmeaven...

That is ironically the problem with the "Christians" religions looking to go "up there" somewhere else. Nothing of the sort is going to happen... Man is to dominate the Earth.... that is "his" dominion .. And God's Dominion ( i.e. Heaven ) is His Government's Homeland, the Earth is just a Territory of that Kindom of Heaven.

Hello ?? Is anyone following the thread of the Jesus ( man ) who is born a KING and has the ( Christ ) within him. The Christ is the hebrew word for Anointed King. Anyway, the whole point of the message is that we are to represent or more specifically RE - Present ( or to Present again )the King of Heaven on Earth !

So let me "Present" Him yet again....
    He is a King, He has a Kingdom , we are supposed to be His Kingdom Citizens, on Earth doing His Will as it is Already being Done in the "Motherland" Country. (Heaven) His "big idea" was to establish a colony of Kingdom living citizens on a Planet called Earth.

(Simple , don't have to graduate with Professional little titles at the end of your name, to understand this so far )

The Laws are established by the King.. He Himself is bound to his own Decrees...that is why He says little if anything.... once spoken Everything He says He Himself has to Obey , for He cannot be a trustworthy King to the citizens if He is to ever break His own Law. He gives us Laws to guide our life by..the Laws that He establishes are for Life and Liberty.
    They are established because He has the citizens best interest at heart. That is the sole purpose of a King.... to be able to show that He is able to provide for the citizens of His Territory. ( i.e. "Why do you worry about what you shall eat, what you shall wear....etc. Don't you understand your King knows you have need of these things. A King is responsible for providing for the needs of His Kingdom and Territorial needs, Always !

There are many more examples of Attributes , attitudes and Attractions that make living in the Kings Colony, Earth, the most Perfect Place for humans..... Heaven is reserved for the King of Heaven.... Earth is Reserved for the citizens whom He also calls "His Children" "His Ambassadors".... Therefore as Kings do not rule in the same territory as their children He has seen fit to Provide them with their own territory, namely Earth.

If you find any of this far fetched, ridiculous, or just plain crazy... think about the Kings of the Earth and how they behave.... how they provide for the citizenship.....how the heirs to their throne are groomed and Transferred to the throneship....

(reading the pages again, you just might start to realize that the book everyone labels as the Bible is merely the Constitution of a Kings Law and Decrees with articles and sections and sub-sections.)

The death of the King is just one way that the heir-to-the-throne can take position as King,
    but since GOD ( King of all Kings ) cannot D I E !! He has enabled His children to be Kings here on Earth. NOT in Heaven.... Just as for example the Portugeese King made His son a sitting King ( while the Father was still alive )....but in another kingdom territory call Brazil. Anytime the King went from Protugal to Brazil....His King Son would re-vert back to Prince status.... so long as His Father was in the Territory of Brazil.... He would only re-vert to the title of King again, only if His father returned to Portugal.

There is more of course...but who has that much patience though to write let alone proof read all of this in one sitting.?? ......but the message of the Kingdom of Heaven , the Kingdom of God.... that is the Only Godspel that the Anointed King (the Christ ) came to proclaim . It is quite clear that the world as we know it will not be coming to an end anytime soon....
    ...I could go thru my notes to find the verse....but.... it's getting late..if you really need to know....just ask.

Of course this escapes most who have never lived under a Kingdom rulership... like me for instance, born and raised in these United States....there was no way for me to ever come across the concepts that are from Genesis to Revelation..and be able to see them for the message of the Kingdom....and that it has NOTHING ABsolutely to do with
    'R E L I G I O N.... !!

:king22: ( I am guilty, because I present such a feable comment to the authors question , I just did the best I could under the circumstances, now... I am running out for another cup of hazelnut ice coffee...... over and out.!!
    "Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."

-Tim Minchin

I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect that he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time.

-Isaac Asimov

3. 03-05-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Heaven , schmeaven...

That is ironically the problem with the "Christians" religions looking to go "up there" somewhere else. Nothing of the sort is going to happen... Man is to dominate the Earth.... that is "his" dominion .. And God's Dominion ( i.e. Heaven ) is His Government's Homeland, the Earth is just a Territory of that Kindom of Heaven.

Hello ?? Is anyone following the thread of the Jesus ( man ) who is born a KING and has the ( Christ ) within him. The Christ is the hebrew word for Anointed King. Anyway, the whole point of the message is that we are to represent or more specifically RE - Present ( or to Present again )the King of Heaven on Earth !

So let me "Present" Him yet again....
    He is a King, He has a Kingdom , we are supposed to be His Kingdom Citizens, on Earth doing His Will as it is Already being Done in the "Motherland" Country. (Heaven) His "big idea" was to establish a colony of Kingdom living citizens on a Planet called Earth.

(Simple , don't have to graduate with Professional little titles at the end of your name, to understand this so far )

The Laws are established by the King.. He Himself is bound to his own Decrees...that is why He says little if anything.... once spoken Everything He says He Himself has to Obey , for He cannot be a trustworthy King to the citizens if He is to ever break His own Law. He gives us Laws to guide our life by..the Laws that He establishes are for Life and Liberty.
    They are established because He has the citizens best interest at heart. That is the sole purpose of a King.... to be able to show that He is able to provide for the citizens of His Territory. ( i.e. "Why do you worry about what you shall eat, what you shall wear....etc. Don't you understand your King knows you have need of these things. A King is responsible for providing for the needs of His Kingdom and Territorial needs, Always !

There are many more examples of Attributes , attitudes and Attractions that make living in the Kings Colony, Earth, the most Perfect Place for humans..... Heaven is reserved for the King of Heaven.... Earth is Reserved for the citizens whom He also calls "His Children" "His Ambassadors".... Therefore as Kings do not rule in the same territory as their children He has seen fit to Provide them with their own territory, namely Earth.

If you find any of this far fetched, ridiculous, or just plain crazy... think about the Kings of the Earth and how they behave.... how they provide for the citizenship.....how the heirs to their throne are groomed and Transferred to the throneship....

(reading the pages again, you just might start to realize that the book everyone labels as the Bible is merely the Constitution of a Kings Law and Decrees with articles and sections and sub-sections.)

The death of the King is just one way that the heir-to-the-throne can take position as King,
    but since GOD ( King of all Kings ) cannot D I E !! He has enabled His children to be Kings here on Earth. NOT in Heaven.... Just as for example the Portugeese King made His son a sitting King ( while the Father was still alive )....but in another kingdom territory call Brazil. Anytime the King went from Protugal to Brazil....His King Son would re-vert back to Prince status.... so long as His Father was in the Territory of Brazil.... He would only re-vert to the title of King again, only if His father returned to Portugal.

There is more of course...but who has that much patience though to write let alone proof read all of this in one sitting.?? ......but the message of the Kingdom of Heaven , the Kingdom of God.... that is the Only Godspel that the Anointed King (the Christ ) came to proclaim . It is quite clear that the world as we know it will not be coming to an end anytime soon....
    ...I could go thru my notes to find the verse....but.... it's getting late..if you really need to know....just ask.

Of course this escapes most who have never lived under a Kingdom rulership... like me for instance, born and raised in these United States....there was no way for me to ever come across the concepts that are from Genesis to Revelation..and be able to see them for the message of the Kingdom....and that it has NOTHING ABsolutely to do with
    'R E L I G I O N.... !!

:king22: ( I am guilty, because I present such a feable comment to the authors question , I just did the best I could under the circumstances, now... I am running out for another cup of hazelnut ice coffee...... over and out.!!
    i dont drink coffee but i rather am enjoying your impromptu dissertation which may be better for your lack of oversight and correction!? of course my mood is tempered by the hour and the soft music of paul avergerinos (worlds touch)!? yah,that's it!? :freak3: : :sun_smiley:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Hmmm
    The fact that there are many with so many striking similarities and some major (which mostly seem to be culturally inspired) differences, leads me to believe that there was at one time only one set of beliefs and everything else has sort of fractured and splintered off from it. Most likely carried away with the fundamental understanding as civilization began to grow and scatter, but like a bad game of telephone slowly deteriorated with each new generation. Just my impressions.

No one should be considered as equal, ever.

Many deserve justice in the form of a brutal ass kicking, and worse.

Hmm. Paradise, there is no paradise.

All that is, is.

I don't see any paradise around.

Though right now the poor live better then the kings did many years ago.

Minus the power they had to start wars. Not that staring wars is a good thing.

It is just part of the sickness of power.

They do it because they know there is no god, and there is no hell.

Of course, I do not believe in a heaven, a hell, or any variant of. There is no supernatural reincarnation, other than the fact that we are all made of particles, and once our body dies, these particles begin to disarticulate, and some of those particles might become part of plant, for example. If people mean rebirth or reincarnation in that way, then yes, it exists.

If they mean that heaven and hell exist, here on earth, for many people, then they are right - life can be both, and sometimes it is 'hell' for someone, for most of their life, and others are fortunate enough to enjoy mostly 'heavenly' moments.

But it takes a leap of logic to imagine them as 'places' outwith our planet, in the way that I think most theists do.
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Of course, I do not believe in a heaven, a hell, or any variant of. There is no supernatural reincarnation, other than the fact that we are all made of particles, and once our body dies, these particles begin to disarticulate, and some of those particles might become part of plant, for example. If people mean rebirth or reincarnation in that way, then yes, it exists.

If they mean that heaven and hell exist, here on earth, for many people, then they are right - life can be both, and sometimes it is 'hell' for someone, for most of their life, and others are fortunate enough to enjoy mostly 'heavenly' moments.

But it takes a leap of logic to imagine them as 'places' outwith our planet, in the way that I think most theists do.
    it's not without it's within!? but what if things were just.....inside out!? or outside in!? what if the eye is a projector instead of a receiver!? what if it's both!? you identify with your body and it's sense(s)!? how do you know this identity is not changeable, by will!? or by steve!? : :yelcutelaughA: :smurf:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you