+ Reply to Thread

Plasma for 18 offers !! All the offers are do able

Here is the link:

http://hotgiftzone.com/rd_p?p=135205...smatv&a=CD8620

Any of you have an idea to which group tis belongs .They ahvea cust service no also listed on their website. Is it Nui tech?

Re: Plasma for 18 offers !! All the offers are do able

yes
    it NIU

The stated name of the website is HotGiftZone. If you check their Program Terms & Conditions they list a Florida address and phone number. I called the number and talked with a woman who indicated that they were a company that handled the customer service for a lot of Free Gift sites. I inquired as to whether or not the HotGiftZone had been around for a while or not and she - somewhat reluctantly - said that they had been in business for a while, but that was all the info she seemed willing to give.

The website is put together well and I was able to get someone on the phone in about 1 minute, so this seems to be a decent company. The 18 offers must be done as follows: page 1 (3), page 2 (6), and page 3 (9). At least for now, you can do all 18 offers without having to sign up for any credit cards. If fact, page 3 has a lot of very do-able and relatively inexpensive offers...no telling how long that will last though.

Does anyone have any direct experience with the HotGiftZone for this Plasma offer or any other free gift offers? Is this site another YF or Nuitech site?

Just out of curiosity, how can you tell that they are run by Nui Tech. I see that they have the same address in the DNS entry as theuseful.com . But Nui Tech is not listed in the DNS entry. Are there other ways of checking who actually runs a website?

Thanks
    Recevied:
    PSP-yoursmartrewards
    PS2-anyfreegift
    $500 Visa - consumergain
    $50 - freegasonus
    $50 - 50dollargiftcard
    Ipod shuffle - ipodsweepstakes x 2
    $2000 Trip
    $50 Visa Gift Card

Waiting for delivery:
    $100 Gift Card
    $50 yourgiftcards
    4Gb ipod nano - gadgetcity
    $100 Gift Card
    $2000 Trip
    Ipod Shuffle

Waiting for approval:
    $200 Gift card - Everyfreegift

Take the link and delete all but www.hotgiftzone.com and the screen is blue and white. In the top middle of the screen is "click here to redeem". That meens it is Nuitech....

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewed97
    The stated name of the website is HotGiftZone. If you check their Program Terms & Conditions they list a Florida address and phone number. I called the number and talked with a woman who indicated that they were a company that handled the customer service for a lot of Free Gift sites. I inquired as to whether or not the HotGiftZone had been around for a while or not and she - somewhat reluctantly - said that they had been in business for a while, but that was all the info she seemed willing to give.

The website is put together well and I was able to get someone on the phone in about 1 minute, so this seems to be a decent company. The 18 offers must be done as follows: page 1 (3), page 2 (6), and page 3 (9). At least for now, you can do all 18 offers without having to sign up for any credit cards. If fact, page 3 has a lot of very do-able and relatively inexpensive offers...no telling how long that will last though.

Does anyone have any direct experience with the HotGiftZone for this Plasma offer or any other free gift offers? Is this site another YF or Nuitech site?
    Dang! That's a lot of offers though. And I just did many of them with Nuitech late last year, others this year. Anyone know how touch Nuitech is onredoing offers, using a different email address on a different Nuitech site?

I'm already doing a six-offer plasma with freegiftworld, but I am nervous about their track record in honoring their deals. There are 5 easy ones I can do but I have to pick between direct TV and Tassimo for the sixth offer. Dunno about Tassimo - $170 for coffeemaker and what if you get a refund before it goes to complete and then they won't honor it?

Quote Originally Posted by stephaneos
    Dang! That's a lot of offers though. And I just did many of them with Nuitech late last year, others this year. Anyone know how touch Nuitech is onredoing offers, using a different email address on a different Nuitech site?
    YMMV. Strange things are going on at NT.

Some people have gotten DQ'd by NT for having a different e-mail address
    across multiple sites. Some have not.

Some have gotten their accounts put on hold for investigation due to "sponsor complaints". These complaints may be due to multiple completions of a sponsor by the same person. Some have done a sponsor 7 times and nothing's happened.

NT is taking a hard line against URL tampering by not fulfulling gifts that they say are either wrong for the site ($1000 Vacation GCs on toy-offer, for example) or "were not advertised".

Either way, NT is still the best in the business for higher value gifts. Consumergain seems to be the best for $500 or under gifts (and no W-9 for now!!).

Is this the same company that offers the 2000 giftcard?

Quote Originally Posted by freef8
    YMMV. Strange things are going on at NT.

Some people have gotten DQ'd by NT for having a different e-mail address
    across multiple sites. Some have not.
    Well in my case, the customer service rep at NT (mypremiumrewards) told me it was OK to get gifts from other NT sites, just not another one from mypremiumrewards. He even read off a list of sites I might try.

Yes, this is the same company that has the $2000 gift cards for 18 offers discussed here.
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=11824
    I haven't compared the offers, but personally I would rather have $2000.
    I don't suppose anyone knows what model number tv's those are?
    Recevied:
    PSP-yoursmartrewards
    PS2-anyfreegift
    $500 Visa - consumergain
    $50 - freegasonus
    $50 - 50dollargiftcard
    Ipod shuffle - ipodsweepstakes x 2
    $2000 Trip
    $50 Visa Gift Card

Waiting for delivery:
    $100 Gift Card
    $50 yourgiftcards
    4Gb ipod nano - gadgetcity
    $100 Gift Card
    $2000 Trip
    Ipod Shuffle

Waiting for approval:
    $200 Gift card - Everyfreegift

Quote Originally Posted by fizix
    Yes, this is the same company that has the $2000 gift cards for 18 offers discussed here.
    I agree! You can get a pretty nice TV for 2G's

Quote Originally Posted by fizix
    I compared the offers for Page 3 (didn't look at pages 1 and 2) and they are the exact same offers for both the TV and the $2000 gift card at computer-offer.com. Same for the $2000 gift card at traveller-offer.com. So this one's a no-brainer. That thread again is at:

has anybody done this one and know what models they are delivering?