+ Reply to Thread

2010 Olympic Conspiracy

I have a theory here: I'm trying my best to keep up with any news of fresh Canadian troop deployments to the conflicts in the Middle East, because I believe the Olympic Hockey Gold Medal game was rigged. I believe after the death of the Georgian luger, the farce of helicoptering in snow for the skiiing mountains, and the embarrassing qualifying loss to the United States in hockey, THEIR GAME!!!!, Canada was at risk of hosting one of the most disappointing Olympiads ever. Thusly, in order to gain a Canadian surge to further Obama's goal of ending conflict in Afghanistan by 2011, his people orchestrated a choreographed game, evidenced most notably by incongruent off-sides calls by the linesmen in last Sunday's game. A few breaks into Canadian ice by the Americans were whistled off-sides, while other, more evenly matched breakaways that were clearly offsides were allowed to play out. Only the uninformed American players almost foiled the plan by pushing the game into overtime. I also believe Obama was complicit in this plan due to his disdain for the IOC after Chicago was denied the 2016 Summer Games.

Re: 2010 Olympic Conspiracy

You're a moron. Nothing more to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorScam View Post
    I have a theory here: I'm trying my best to keep up with any news of fresh Canadian troop deployments to the conflicts in the Middle East, because I believe the Olympic Hockey Gold Medal game was rigged. I believe after the death of the Georgian luger, the farce of helicoptering in snow for the skiiing mountains, and the embarrassing qualifying loss to the United States in hockey, THEIR GAME!!!!, Canada was at risk of hosting one of the most disappointing Olympiads ever. Thusly, in order to gain a Canadian surge to further Obama's goal of ending conflict in Afghanistan by 2011, his people orchestrated a choreographed game, evidenced most notably by incongruent off-sides calls by the linesmen in last Sunday's game. A few breaks into Canadian ice by the Americans were whistled off-sides, while other, more evenly matched breakaways that were clearly offsides were allowed to play out. Only the uninformed American players almost foiled the plan by pushing the game into overtime. I also believe Obama was complicit in this plan due to his disdain for the IOC after Chicago was denied the 2016 Summer Games.
    I think you're just sore Canada won. It was a hard-fought, neighborly game... and we lost. Canada won, good for them. We'll get them next time... or they'll get us.

Quote Originally Posted by put it out there baby View Post
    You're a moron. Nothing more to be said.
    You're in on it.