+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BioPerformance Whacked by News Station

Rarely do you see such a brutal disassembly of an MLM as this news article.

BioPerformance got whacked by a news station which found that their primary ingredient is exactly that which is found in mothballs.

Beautiful and devastating at the same time.

http://mlmupdates.blogspot.com/2006/...e-to-test.html

Kool-Aid Guest

Re: BioPerformance Whacked by News Station

Quote Originally Posted by jtheron
    Rarely do you see such a brutal disassembly of an MLM as this news article.

BioPerformance got whacked by a news station which found that their primary ingredient is exactly that which is found in mothballs.

Beautiful and devastating at the same time.

http://mlmupdates.blogspot.com/2006/...e-to-test.html
    "Dang-em, dang-em, ya ought to take a rope and hang-em, tie it from the highest tree................"

Funny stuff Theron!

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

Chris from Scamdex.com says.....

"I think this about says it all and ends the big controversy: "

http://mfile.akamai.com/12890/wmv/vo...66212.200k.asx

SmartMPG

OH-YEAH!!

Wow what an amazing expose. Must have some people running for the hills.

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by worn T-Shirt
    Wow what an amazing expose. Must have some people running for the hills.
    Could be. I'm interested in the ones who are looking for better products and a better opportunity.

SmartMPG

OH-YEAH!!

yeah.... but the problem is....this kind of story definitely hurts all of the companies that market "similar" additives.

somebody who is already a skeptic like myself, will watch this and think: "You see, this is why i will never put something aside from gasoline in my gas tank!"

i have got to believe that this is what most people think when they see a story like that. so that is the problem....it hurts all of you people, regardless of what company's products your peddling.

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BIGfranky75
    yeah.... but the problem is....this kind of story definitely hurts all of the companies that market "similar" additives.

somebody who is already a skeptic like myself, will watch this and think: "You see, this is why i will never put something aside from gasoline in my gas tank!"

i have got to believe that this is what most people think when they see a story like that. so that is the problem....it hurts all of you people, regardless of what company's products your peddling.
    Are you sure you are a skeptic? Or are you a cynic? A cynic will freely use the word "never" as you did when you said you "would never put something aside from gasoline in my gas tank!" A skeptic would have his or her doubts, but always be open to trying something to prove it to themselves.

You are correct - it will turn some individuals into cynics. Unfortunate they will become cynical before giving skepticism a chance.

You see, a skeptic just needs all his or her questions answered, information validated, and perhaps even their very own positive experience with a product before they will believe it it.

A cynic, on the other hand, will not and cannot be convinced. According to the cynic, also known as the ultimate pessimist, if anything can go wrong, it will, and it is likely that it is already going wrong and the end is NEAR.

Provide information and confirmation to the skeptics.

Pray hard for the cynics.

SmartMPG

OH-YEAH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kool-Aid
    Are you sure you are a skeptic? Or are you a cynic? A cynic will freely use the word "never" as you did when you said you "would never put something aside from gasoline in my gas tank!" A skeptic would have his or her doubts, but always be open to trying something to prove it to themselves.

You are correct - it will turn some individuals into cynics. Unfortunate they will become cynical before giving skepticism a chance.

You see, a skeptic just needs all his or her questions answered, information validated, and perhaps even their very own positive experience with a product before they will believe it it.

A cynic, on the other hand, will not and cannot be convinced. According to the cynic, also known as the ultimate pessimist, if anything can go wrong, it will, and it is likely that it is already going wrong and the end is NEAR.

Provide information and confirmation to the skeptics.

Pray hard for the cynics.

SmartMPG

OH-YEAH!!

hmmmmm.....NAH!!!! i stand by my original statement...i'm definitely a skeptic. especially going by your definition there (highlighted) of a cynic... that is definitely not me.

i guess that is the problem with these posts....when it is the type-written word that we express ourselves with, it is much more difficult to not take things so literally...and people pick out one single word and base thier entire reponse on that one word. :(

oh welll...when it is all you've got...i guess i'll let you have it. :cool:

kool-aid...do you at least agree with the statement that i made that with this scenario (and with a lot of MLM) the old addage doesnt really apply "there is no such thing as bad press" ....

whether you want to admit it or not, people will apply that story to your product.

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BIGfranky75
    hmmmmm.....NAH!!!! i stand by my original statement...i'm definitely a skeptic. especially going by your definition there (highlighted) of a cynic... that is definitely not me.

i guess that is the problem with these posts....when it is the type-written word that we express ourselves with, it is much more difficult to not take things so literally...and people pick out one single word and base thier entire reponse on that one word. :(

oh welll...when it is all you've got...i guess i'll let you have it. :cool:

kool-aid...do you at least agree with the statement that i made that with this scenario (and with a lot of MLM) the old addage doesnt really apply "there is no such thing as bad press" ....

whether you want to admit it or not, people will apply that story to your product.
    I certainly do agree. On the other hand, this type of guerrilla marketing has gone on for years, both in the MLM industry, and nearly every other type of traditional business where there are two or more companies in the same market area competing for the same customers.

What we have on our side, however, is what actually makes referral based marketing so effective......no matter what one sees or hears negative about something, once he sees or hears something positive about that same product, service, or opportunity from someone he or she considers a trusted source, they typically change their minds.

Glad to know you are a skeptic and not a cynic.

There is hope.

SmartMPG

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

integritywins over at scamdex.com writes....

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:08 am Post subject: Wseone-As a back up-Here's the truth

"I wanted to believe this, I even overlooked the hype, just in case it was real. I even looked over the fact they did not want to accept any credit cards.

I THREW AWAY 500 ON THIS BOGUS STUFF AND I UNFORTUNATELY RECRUITED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE PRIOR TO PERSONALLY TESTING THIS FIRST, AND FOR THIS I AM SORRY. THEY ALL NOT ONLY LOST THERE MONEY THEY NEVER EVEN GOT THE PRODUCT, ONE GUY ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 MONTHS.

IF I CAN SAVE ONE PERSON THE EMBARASSMENT AND EMOTIONAL TRAUMA, THATS WHY I AM WRITING THIS, I AM NOT A COMPETITOR OF BIO WRITING THIS, THATS PART OF THE HYPE MACHINE TO SAY "THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS WE SOLD 30 MILLION, NEGATIVE LOSERS."

THEY SOLD 30 MILLION BY RECRUITING YOU !! EVERY RECRUIT BUYS 13 BOTTLES OF PRODUCT THEN HAS TO BE ON AUTOSHIP OF AT LEAST 2 BOTTLES THEY WILL DRAIN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH.

I SOLD OVER 100 BOTTLES IN 2 WEEKS, NOT TO END USERS TO PEOPLE I SO IGNORANTLY RECRUITED INTO THIS MESS. SO WHEN THE NEXT BIO IDIOT WRITES THAT I COULDNT HACK IT OR CUT IT IN THE BUSINESS
    I SAY I COULD HAVE MADE A FORTUNE FROM THIS, IF IT WAS LEGIT OR A SCAM. I COULD NOT TEAR MONEY OUT OF THE POCKETS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. I MADE A HUGE WEEKLY PAYCHECK OVER GRAND.

IF I KEPT THAT PACE UP I WOULD HAVE EASILY BEEN MAKING 2000.00 A WEEK doing BIO, so thieves and dirtballs sign on up, but it will come back on you seven fold.

THE FOLLOWING IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT DO THIS.

Flag 1:
    BioPerformance™ , Inc. doesn't guarantee anyone any results using the product.
    Flag 2:
    Over inflated Shipping, 33.00 S/H for a small box that would be like 5.oo USPS. hhhhmmmmm thats only so at 50,000 distributors 1,650,000 for BIO pocket, and the auto ship thats 9.00 s/h for 2 little bottles thats a measley 450,000 for BIO pocket
    Flag 3:
    Your hard earned commission checks they say will make you one of the 1,000 millionaires, BIO takes $5.00 they call it a check charge, (always unexplained by your upline because you cannot call the company they have no phone)that times 50,000 distributors hhhhmmm thats $250,000.00 a week for BIO pocket
    Flag 4:
    You never get your product, your people will call you and you cant do anything but call up and up the line, and you will get the same canned answers "well its new company growing pains yada yada, it gets old quick, then BIO says we are now guaranteeing 9 days starting today so 2 months go by and they say ok today is 9 days, and of course its 30-50 days if your lucky to get it.
    Flag 5:
    It seems this is set up for each person to be stalled, in actually trying the product, you get in and its about recruiting and getting the Biz going, and you start to rely on other peoples word that it works, but it becomes like a sick viscious cycle you have all these people in and they never tried it,
    they paid though and if you ever do get the pills, you go through another stall. You have to double the first does twice, then use the product for at least 4 tanks before you will see anything, by the time you get there you realize it does not work!!! however you are in deep, you paid 500, by then they have tapped your account twice for 4 more bottles, and you are scrambling to your bank and back home with your tail between your legs home to the wife to explain what an idiot you are.

Flag 6(Payday):
    First off commissions are paid 2 weeks later, so you have all your commissions and they hold your money in thier hands for 2 weeks. More accrued interest for the BIO pocket

Flag 7: I could have added so many more flags, and If I did not bore you guys I will add more in another thread. This is the flag that sent me over the edge. After finally seeing that my 2 week hold back was almost over I checked to see that my check was coming and low and behold another BIO CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said earlier every other charge from shipping, check charge etc... Was never explained by the company or members nobody had an answer. But for the next charge I literally almost dropped in dis -belief, I was dumbfounded, as i looked at my commission check that was supposed to be mailed it said:

COMMISION CAP REDUCTION

LOL, THEY DEDUCTED ANOTHER 35% FROM MY CHECK !!! SOME PEOPLE HAD LIKE THOUSANDS JUST TAKEN FROM THEIR CHECKS!!!!

The funny part is they actually kinda had to at least address this charge, so BIO actually put a side note as to what this charge was for it read:

Our compensation plan has been designed so perfectly to pay out the maximum amount that we have achieved the 65% payout for this pay period, and the commission has been adjusted accordingly to keep it within the 65% payout.

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT???????????????????????

LOL IT SHOULD HAVE READ:

WE ARE THE BIGGEST SCUMBAGS, AND WE HAVE PRE-MEDITATED THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON THE AMERICAN PUBLIC SO PERFECTLY THAT WE HAVE ACHEIVED ANOTHER WAY TO STICK IT TO YOU AGAIN AND TAKE MORE MONEY FROM YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK OF SCAMMING YOUR MOM AND DAD AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR US THAT AGAIN WE HAVE ADJUSTED YOUR PAY ACCORDINGLY TO KEEP YOUR MONEY WITHIN OUR OWN POCKET.

PLEASE REPOST THIS TO ANY BOARD YOU CAN, THINK ABOUT THE GUY WHO IS JUST TRYING TO GET AHEAD AND AFTER THIS IS ALL DISCOVERED HAS TO GO BACK TO THE PEOPLE THAT HE PITCHED THIS TOO AND SAY I AM SO SORRY, I AM EMBARRASSED!!!!

THIS KIND OF EXPERIENCE COULD CAUSE SOMEONE TO GO OFF THE DEEP END!

Sorry this was so long but, I am shaking my head the entire time I write
    this is the truth and I hope this will help someone not go through the pain I have witnessed and felt

As GOD is my witness this is true

Thanks"

And then wiseone at scamdex.com responds....

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:50 am Post subject: Re: Wseone-As a back up-Here's the truth

Dear Integritywins,
    You are a man of integrity.
    I am glad for you that you are getting out of this as it has obviously taken a great toll on you.
    I am truly so sorry to hear of all that you have been through.
    These are the exact reasons why I have taken this 'cause' on.
    People do get hurt and lives and relationships, harmed.
    Every day is a new one, Integitywins, and you are on to better ones!
    I hope it has helped to share your experience ... I know it will help others.
    Thank you.
    If I can be of any help to you, PM me ..."

All I can say is WOW! We all already knew all of this, but Holy Smokes - this is better than Dr. Phil!!!

SmartMPG

OH-YEAH!!

The news report from WESH is composed of LIES and MISREPRESENTATIONS.

http://www.americanfuelpill.com/attackorlando.htm

BIOPERFORMANCE ATTACKED AGAIN

Someone is upset with our success or else these reports would not keep coming out like this.

Here is an address to the most recent attack by Michelle Meridith with WESH news.

Subject: Please Read this about the Orlando News Story, Opinion from Mike Skupin, AWESOME!!!

Mike Skupin wrote:

Regarding the Orlando News story about Bioperformance…….

Rest assured it's pure, grade A, BUNK !

Here are the reasons that you have not seen the last of them, this will not alter our destiny in any way.

First of all…think about this…….
    When did the liberal media all of a sudden become credible??
    When did they start caring about the truth or integrity over a story and being first to air with it??
    If the FTC started making them accountable for what they reported…..things would be much different but they don't so they aren't !!

1.) Michelle Meredith is the beat reporter that has a reputation in her area for stirring up trouble (not too hard to believe when you see her in action). She is not after the truth, just after a story. Her "facts" are nothing but opinions created and sensationalized to keep her on the payroll. Hey…she's gotta eat :

2.) Her test of the product was not in accordance to the directions…the ratios of product were off considerably…..the driving conditions were not real and the lab was not certified, accredited or valid in any way. He even said…"We dumped a whole bunch of pills into the tank"……we all know ratios are important when achieving optimal results with this product. Too much or too little can actually decrease mileage.

3.) She claims she had the products tested and that they were mothballs with coloring and even showed a graph to support her "claims"…seemed pretty valid didn't it? What they forgot to mention and its something we should all be aware of…..our product is made up of 3 enzymes and a catalyst. Remember back in chemistry 101. You can't reverse engineer an enzyme (Google it if you have more questions) …this alone completely invalidates her entire story…..in other words…she lied. Our product has been the goto product for saving gas for 18 years !! It's been virtually competition free because IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE COPIED! Or reverse engineered to find out what's in it.

4.) She further claimed that mothballs were used in the 60's to save $$ on gas…..again….not true. Drag racing enthusiasts attempted to use moth balls to increase the octane or horsepower of the vehicles to win races but it was quickly discovered to wreck engines so the use of it was stopped immediately. It never had anything to do with gas mileage…..yet another misrepresentation…..she's on a roll.

5.) What she also didn't tell you (like you'll be surprised) was that Lowell and Ernie agreed to an interview with them if they would sign a disclosure agreeing to not edit, twist or sensationalize it. They simply asked her to air the interview in its entirety….in other words, report the truth. They declined…I'll bet you are not surprised. Unfortunately, the truth is not always as exciting and they know that.

6.) They showed the meeting and a bunch of excited people and tried to make you believe it was structured like a religious revival meeting. That could not be farther from the truth again. Although Lowell and others may have a strong faith…it is kept very separate…..and the excited people….wouldn't you if you became financially independent, quit your job and started living the life you've always dreamed of. A ground floor opportunity like this one offers that potential for all of us.

She showed Lowell and others not wanting to talk to her…..Lowell is smart enough not to get trapped, misquoted, mis-edited, misrepresented, etc. I'm thankful he's intelligent enough to get as far away from people like her……we are with the right company. We will release this to the media and the world on our terms, our way….the right way.

We're not the first company she has falsely ripped on the air and we wont be the last….fortunately…..people do know the media has very little integrity, is not credible and if we lived our lives based on what they reported we'd all be in real trouble.

Remember the movie "Super-Size Me"……when people watched in, they stopped eating fast food altogether for a week at best…guess what? Sales are now at an all-time high…..this will not affect BP or your success in any unless you let it.

We've even discovered one of our two complaints to the Texas Better Business Bureau were from a guy who works at the competition…..mmmmmm makes you wonder where some of this stuff comes from.

Good Morning America aired nationally a similar report about an "almost" competitor of ours that came into the market a couple months ago…..again, their data was shotty, their test was not according to the product specs and they made similar claims. I heard about it for 2-3 days and then like everything else it went away……we have data, studies and testimonies to support EVERYTHING we claim.

Know this………

Whatever test any beat reporter may do will never be compared to the data, studies, testimonies and test results that we have.

ISO 9000 is the most thorough testing agency on the planet outside of medical products. ISO 9000 studies are performed on product going onto automobiles, airplanes, space shuttles, etc. They not only verify corporate stability but they test the manufacturing process and the product claims. We passed excellently in ALL areas. There are also several additional independent tests that supported ISO 9000 findings. We have ISO 9000 tests from 1989, 1995 and 2006. NOBODY ELSE HAS THAT……NOBODY EVER WILL.

All you have to do is read the studies from ISO 9000, independent auto-labs, etc and you will see facts, not opinion.

Flat out…our product works…….
    Any car, any time
    Foreign or domestic
    Car or truck
    Gas or diesel
    New or old
    Large or small

My Ford Excursion…the largest, gas sucking vehicle on the planet went from 13.2 mpg to 19.1 mpg……that's results !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let the Negative Nelly's of this world keep you from the life you've always dreamed of living. Bioperformance not only manufactures an awesome product but has already changed the lives of hundreds of people and……we're just getting started !!!!!

Remember too…this won't be the last time somebody is going to take shots at us…..it's just the last time we're going to believe them.

I believe I'm going to be one of those millionaires Lowell keeps talking about…..why not you?

Scoop (Mike Skupin)

(Bold emphasis is mine......letter is from MANUFACTURER debunking the MIS STATEMENTS from the "news report". The URL is posted also.

http://www.mybpbiz.com/dynamicdata/d...nufacturer.pdf

AR Asociados
    Consultores

May 8, 2006

Mr. Lowell Mims
    President of BioPerformance, Inc.
    Mr. Gus Romero
    Vice President of BioPerformance, Inc.

Dear Mr. Mims and Mr. Romero,
    Because of the recent slanderous remarks by the news media concerning our product, we would like to clear the air once and for all. We protect our product from any false accusations. We will now correct the false accusations concerning our product being made from moth balls, being toxic, hurting vehicles and not giving people any savings.
    As you well know, naphthenates, naphthalenes, and other compounds from the same family are derived from hydrocarbons - aromatic substances like camphor, gasoline, petroleum, soft coal, or from the camphor tree. Naphthalenes were obtained from the tree, and then, in more recent times, from soft coal. They are combined with metals, organic components, etc., to obtain a naphthenate. We use organic naphthenates. When a naphthalene is converted into a naphthenate, we change the frequency and together with a dispersant we get a very large surface for the catalyzer to work. Catalyzers work by surface and not by mass. This is why our product is made of naphthenates, not naphthalenes. Naphthalenes are much larger crystals and are not useful for our purpose. Therefore, our product is not mothballs.

Maybe if you use naphthalene, it may work a while, but you need to have a larger surface for it to work as a catalyst. The frequency of the matter allows us to work much better in catalyzing. This transformation makes the crystals we use, when they contact the gasoline, because of the dispersants, disappear and only the molecules stay.

Also, as you can see in our Security Officer's Material Safety Data Sheet, our product is not toxic. I know if you put a piece of carbon and a diamond under the chromatographer, they both are the same product: carbon. However, we all know, they are not the same. During the 50 years of testing to get our product working by many people, we have never had any trouble with vehicles, as the product completely dissolves in the combustible, and thus becomes part of it. However, if the gas or diesel tanks have too many impurities, the gas lines and filters may clog. The product takes about 8 hours to act at 100% dissolving skims, incrustation of HC existing in tanks, tubes, pumps and injection systems, cleaning them as time goes by, depending upon the thickness of such incrustations. It does not harm the combustion system in any way according to our ISO 9000 Lab Tests.

By now, from the many testimonies you have (these are the real field tests) and we also have many testimonies, you know that you can get a hefty savings at the pump. This will depend on driving conditions, car maintenance, etc. and in the long run you will find your motor runs cooler, makes less noise, and will generally perform better. The product comes in different colors because we are dealing with enzymes. The reaction of the enzymes may vary and therefore the color. It works just the same no matter what color it is! Because of the increase of the feeling of extra power using our product, it can cause some people to accelerate more, which causes a negative effect on fuel economy. Simply stated from our certified ISO 9000 tests, you can save up to 25% or more on fuel with optimal driving conditions.

Finally, I want to let you know that although we have had some supply problems for the last 6 weeks because of moving our manufacturing plant and enlarging our capacity, this has been resolved as you began receiving tons of product last week and 15 tons each week hereafter. We can now provide you with all the product you need, which is now up to 300 tons per month as the need arises. We can provide more than 300 tons per month as we increase the size of the manufacturing plant again in the future as the demand for the product increases. We have invested heavily in the plant, tripled our capacity, and the raw materials (in which we have also invested several millions of dollars).

Everyone is intrigued with our product and they sincerely want it now, because no one enjoys paying the high prices at the fuel pumps, but you can rest assured, under no condition will we ever release the ingredients to the general public because it has been our secret recipe for 50 years. We feel everything is finally in place to keep up with your demand, and we know the product will allow a hefty savings to a lot of people. You can see first-hand from your sales in America that you have the product everyone is wanting because it truly works.

Sincerely,
    A. R.

Documents listed on the web site that validate BioPerformance Fuel: ISO 9000 Test

Test was conducted at ISO* 9000 accredited laboratories (on the Product page) http://www.mybpbiz.com/dynamicdata/d...0lab_Test1.pdf

ISO 9000 Test 2 - Test was conducted at ISO* 9000 accredited laboratories (on the Product page)
    http://www.mybpbiz.com/dynamicdata/d...0lab_Test2.pdf

Powerful endorsement from Danny Shipp, an automotive technician for 26 years and ASE Certified at the Master Level. (on the Product page) http://www.mybpbiz.com/dynamicdata/data/docs/ASECML.pdf

Testimonies backed up with Affidavits from reps and customers (Many are on Testimonial page)
    http://www.goodbusiness.mybpbiz.com/index.asp?pgid=4

Kool-Aid Guest

wiseone from scamdex.com wrote:

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:40 pm Post subject: taking action

"Here is another site which will help guide those who would like to take action regarding the company.
    http://www.mlm-thetruth.com/actions.htm "

As Larry The Cable Guy would say....."Git-er-done"!

SmartMPG

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gaspillsusa
    The news report from WESH is composed of LIES and MISREPRESENTATIONS.

http://www.americanfuelpill.com/attackorlando.htm

BIOPERFORMANCE ATTACKED AGAIN

Someone is upset with our success or else these reports would not keep coming out like this.

Here is an address to the most recent attack by Michelle Meridith with WESH news.

Subject: Please Read this about the Orlando News Story, Opinion from Mike Skupin, AWESOME!!!

Mike Skupin wrote:

Regarding the Orlando News story about Bioperformance…….

Rest assured it's pure, grade A, BUNK !

Here are the reasons that you have not seen the last of them, this will not alter our destiny in any way.

First of all…think about this…….
    When did the liberal media all of a sudden become credible??
    When did they start caring about the truth or integrity over a story and being first to air with it??
    If the FTC started making them accountable for what they reported…..things would be much different but they don't so they aren't !!

1.) Michelle Meredith is the beat reporter that has a reputation in her area for stirring up trouble (not too hard to believe when you see her in action). She is not after the truth, just after a story. Her "facts" are nothing but opinions created and sensationalized to keep her on the payroll. Hey…she's gotta eat :

2.) Her test of the product was not in accordance to the directions…the ratios of product were off considerably…..the driving conditions were not real and the lab was not certified, accredited or valid in any way. He even said…"We dumped a whole bunch of pills into the tank"……we all know ratios are important when achieving optimal results with this product. Too much or too little can actually decrease mileage.

3.) She claims she had the products tested and that they were mothballs with coloring and even showed a graph to support her "claims"…seemed pretty valid didn't it? What they forgot to mention and its something we should all be aware of…..our product is made up of 3 enzymes and a catalyst. Remember back in chemistry 101. You can't reverse engineer an enzyme (Google it if you have more questions) …this alone completely invalidates her entire story…..in other words…she lied. Our product has been the goto product for saving gas for 18 years !! It's been virtually competition free because IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE COPIED! Or reverse engineered to find out what's in it.

4.) She further claimed that mothballs were used in the 60's to save $$ on gas…..again….not true. Drag racing enthusiasts attempted to use moth balls to increase the octane or horsepower of the vehicles to win races but it was quickly discovered to wreck engines so the use of it was stopped immediately. It never had anything to do with gas mileage…..yet another misrepresentation…..she's on a roll.

5.) What she also didn't tell you (like you'll be surprised) was that Lowell and Ernie agreed to an interview with them if they would sign a disclosure agreeing to not edit, twist or sensationalize it. They simply asked her to air the interview in its entirety….in other words, report the truth. They declined…I'll bet you are not surprised. Unfortunately, the truth is not always as exciting and they know that.

6.) They showed the meeting and a bunch of excited people and tried to make you believe it was structured like a religious revival meeting. That could not be farther from the truth again. Although Lowell and others may have a strong faith…it is kept very separate…..and the excited people….wouldn't you if you became financially independent, quit your job and started living the life you've always dreamed of. A ground floor opportunity like this one offers that potential for all of us.

She showed Lowell and others not wanting to talk to her…..Lowell is smart enough not to get trapped, misquoted, mis-edited, misrepresented, etc. I'm thankful he's intelligent enough to get as far away from people like her……we are with the right company. We will release this to the media and the world on our terms, our way….the right way.

We're not the first company she has falsely ripped on the air and we wont be the last….fortunately…..people do know the media has very little integrity, is not credible and if we lived our lives based on what they reported we'd all be in real trouble.

Remember the movie "Super-Size Me"……when people watched in, they stopped eating fast food altogether for a week at best…guess what? Sales are now at an all-time high…..this will not affect BP or your success in any unless you let it.

We've even discovered one of our two complaints to the Texas Better Business Bureau were from a guy who works at the competition…..mmmmmm makes you wonder where some of this stuff comes from.

Good Morning America aired nationally a similar report about an "almost" competitor of ours that came into the market a couple months ago…..again, their data was shotty, their test was not according to the product specs and they made similar claims. I heard about it for 2-3 days and then like everything else it went away……we have data, studies and testimonies to support EVERYTHING we claim.

Know this………

Whatever test any beat reporter may do will never be compared to the data, studies, testimonies and test results that we have.

ISO 9000 is the most thorough testing agency on the planet outside of medical products. ISO 9000 studies are performed on product going onto automobiles, airplanes, space shuttles, etc. They not only verify corporate stability but they test the manufacturing process and the product claims. We passed excellently in ALL areas. There are also several additional independent tests that supported ISO 9000 findings. We have ISO 9000 tests from 1989, 1995 and 2006. NOBODY ELSE HAS THAT……NOBODY EVER WILL.

All you have to do is read the studies from ISO 9000, independent auto-labs, etc and you will see facts, not opinion.

Flat out…our product works…….
    Any car, any time
    Foreign or domestic
    Car or truck
    Gas or diesel
    New or old
    Large or small

My Ford Excursion…the largest, gas sucking vehicle on the planet went from 13.2 mpg to 19.1 mpg……that's results !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let the Negative Nelly's of this world keep you from the life you've always dreamed of living. Bioperformance not only manufactures an awesome product but has already changed the lives of hundreds of people and……we're just getting started !!!!!

Remember too…this won't be the last time somebody is going to take shots at us…..it's just the last time we're going to believe them.

I believe I'm going to be one of those millionaires Lowell keeps talking about…..why not you?

Scoop (Mike Skupin)
    Hmmmmmmm........

AR Asociados
    Consultores

In other words ....... across the borderos, el Mexicanos.

Best know Mexican exports:

1) Senoritas
    2) Tequilla
    3) Tacos, Burritos, Enchiladas
    4) Illegal Drugs
    5) Illegal Aliens

Also know for great ocean side vacation resorts.

Sorry, Gas Pills did not make the list.

SmartMPG

OH-YEAH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kool-Aid
    Hmmmmmmm........

AR Asociados
    Consultores

In other words ....... across the borderos, el Mexicanos.

Best know Mexican exports:

1) Senoritas
    2) Tequilla
    3) Tacos, Burritos, Enchiladas
    4) Illegal Drugs
    5) Illegal Aliens

Also know for great ocean side vacation resorts.

Sorry, Gas Pills did not make the list.

SmartMPG

OH-YEAH!!
    KOOLAIDE!!! NOW You are calling yourself SmartMPG? Is that what the voices told you to call yourself?

Just so you know, that the number 1 product that we import from MEXICO
    is OIL. They are our #1 OIL importer, Canada is #2, and Venezuela is #3...
    I think Saudi Arabia is #7! So you are so good at putting down people, now your going for nations? Great!

I don't at all care for Illegal Aliens, no matter where they come from. If there were Illegal Canadians marching down our streets with Red Maple Leaf flags and burning American Flags I would say Canuks go home!
    But you almost sound RACIST! KOOLAID, you really gotta get off that
    Red Dye and so MUCH SUGAR. I'm really concerned for you...are the VOICES
    tell you to do dumb things like write more? :cool: