+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greenberg & Hoeschen LLC IS A SCAM!!!! RUN!!!

Stay away from Martin Greenberg at Greenberg-Hoeschen, LLC in Milwaukee, WI and his partner in crime, Joshua Schultz at DRMR Finance Network in Lake Mills, WI as these con artists suppose to be a ******* source for a few private lenders. Me and a few other clients wired our funds to the lawyer last year and still NO SETTLEMENT.

I will ask the lender to file a class action lawsuit and gather all the clients to participate. If you wired your money to the Joshua Schultz or his crooked partner/lawyer Martin Greenberg, they took everyone's money and used it for their own gain. E-mail me at: tamoshielynn@gmail.com with your complaint so I can submit it to the lender so they can file the Class Action lawsuit with all complaints. We're going to sue their pants off plus sue for pain & suffering and get that crooked lawyer disbarred!!! I already contacted the State Bar of Wisconsin and the FBI. They are on it!!!

Re: Greenberg & Hoeschen LLC IS A SCAM!!!! RUN!!!

Feel free to add your experience if you have one. If not, e-mail your complaint to me so I can get it filed with the lender.

Hey Tammy, I've e-mailed you a few weeks ago regarding your post. My cousin had a situation with these guys and I sent that info to you. I do not know if you check this site or not but I will e-mail you again today.:zx11pissed:

Hi McPherson, I did get your e-mail and I do apologize for not responding on time. I want to thank everyone for all the responses I've received. I received over 300 e-mails and I do appreciate your concerns and your support.

During the course of the months, my team and a few others that responded provided a lot of research on the Crooked Joshua Schultz and his crooked attorney Martin Greenberg. I was asked by my partner not to post any more remarks as the alleged “******* Source” provided an update and below is what was sent:

4-6-10 Status
    This morning DFN received a call from the transaction group, the following is the information that was conveyed to us during the phone call.
    1.The bank contract was issued by the bank and received by the principal last Thursday as stated.
    2.The principal and his attorneys reviewed the documentation Friday and throughout the weekend.
    3.The principal and the bank conducted a phone conference yesterday to refine contract language, terms and timing.
    4.The final contract terms were negotiated during the phone conference.
    5.The changes are being made to the contract and there is to be a follow up phone conf today to finalize.
    6.The principal and the bank intend to finalize acceptance of the contract today.
    7.Upon acceptance the bank communication will be authorized for release.
    8.Upon sending of bank communication it is stated as 3 to 10 days for bank to process and provide trade line to principal.
    9.Upon sending of bank communication, DFN will be advised of the arrival date of an advance and the final determined advance amount.
    DFN will advise you immediately upon receipt of further information.
    Sincerely,
    Joshua Schultz on behalf of
    dRMR Finance Network, LLC as Managing Member

Now based on the above, we should fund this month; 3-10 days and 2 days ago, it was 9 business days from the 5th of April's date. No “Ifs”, “ANS” or “BUTTS” about it because there's no way we will accept another excuse. Please, if there are any more Intermediaries and/or Trade managers out there that can e-mail me your concerns, experiences, etc, that will be great. I was so surprised how many Intermediaries and Trade Managers already responded and according to the ones that did responded, these types of transactions never take this long. Your info will be kept confidential and I will never post names.

Every comment will help as we was told by our Attorneys that we already have a criminal & civil case on our hands. Let's hold out on the posts until the time above is reached just to see if they will have another excuse or perform the above duties and fund us. I'll keep you all posted and again, e-mail me at: tamoshielynn@gmail.com for all your concerns instead of posting on this site; just for now. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tammy, I've been scammed by Josh, Navdeep, Marti and another guy named Christopher Venti. I believe he lives on Holiday Lane in Hamburg, NY. I do not know if you had any runnings with Christopher Venti but he's the one that started the whole scam. I should have known that this was a scam because Christopher kept asking me for "Proof of Funds" and when can I wire the money to Marti. I mean, he actually sound like a crack head asking me over and over about the money like if it was drugs or something.

If someone keep pressing the issue like Christopher, you right, RUN! I sent you an e-mail over the weekend so let me know what you need from me so I can get that over to you ASAP! I want my info to you so I can be added to the Class Action Lawsuit. I also want all of them to spend some time behind bars so their ass can be taken. :zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed:

Hi Malli. I do not know Christopher but I'll ask my partner. I received your e-mail and I responded back. You can see the last update we received from Joshua Schultz:

3 TO 10 DAYS FROM APRIL 5, 2010 IS MONDAY THE 19TH.

This Josh guy and his crooked Attorney Martin Greenberg made all that money off of us and still being greedy. They better come through with the funds so we can move on with our lives or they all will be destroyed. :zx11pissed: :spidey: :zx11pissed: :spidey:

I found this site searching for information on Chris Venti and David Venti of Hamburg, New York. Scamming must run in the family because his son just scammed me out of money posing as a landscaper! Now the neighbors are coming to me telling me to be careful with these people because they are known druggies, etc. Aparantly, Chris Venti also has a "scam" going involving "fertilizer"?????? Should I be scared of these people?

Yes, be afraid.
    DRMR Finance Network, LLC is also dRMR Development. Joshua Schultz website is http://www.drmrdevelopment.com and Martin Greenberg owns part of dRMR Development.

I do not know how long they been scamming people but I also found out that Joshua & Martin has a project with Tony Hawk (the skateboard clown) and his website is http://www.tonyhawk.com. It is possible that Joshua and Martin use you people's money to better their own project.

I am well known with the PPP, been doing it for over 20 years and it never takes 6 months. They receive the returns already over and over again and did not tell you guys. I can bet money on that.

It is best that all of you contact the Attorney General's Office to report this and their number is 608-266-1221. I had to file a complaint before so they will have you write your complaint out in detailed and mail it to them. You can call them to get their address.

Yah, people like this needs to be stopped. Since Martin Greenberg is an Attorney, you can also contact the Office of Lawyer Regulation at 608-267-7274 to get this Attorney off the streets. I hope this will help. I see a few other posts about Joshua Schultz and Martin Greenberg so I will post my message on those sites to. Good luck.

9. 04-30-2010, 08:27 AM

Reason
    sorry, post it already

DRMR Finance Network, LLC is also dRMR Development. Joshua Schultz's website is http://www.drmrdevelopment.com and Martin Greenberg owns part of Joshua's company.

I do not know how long they been scamming people but I also found out that Joshua & Martin has a project with Tony Hawk (the skateboard clown) and his website is http://www.tonyhawk.com. It is possible that Joshua and Martin use you people's money to better their own project and to sponsor Tony Hawk.

I am well known with the program you people was entered in, been doing it for over 20 years and it never takes 6 months. They receive the returns already over and over again and did not tell none of you. I can bet money on that.

It is best that all of you contact the Attorney's General to report this and their number is 608-266-1221. Call them to get their address because they will tell you to mail in your compaint and make sure you provide detailed information.

Since Martin Greenberg is an Attorney, contact the Office of Lawyer Regulation at 608-267-7274 to get this Attorney off the streets. I hope this will help.

Wow BigRayLovingIt. We get your point. We see your concerns and appreciate it.

Well, we still did not close nor get a commitment or schedule. I will take your advice and call those numbers today. If you have any more information, please e-mail me directly. Thank you so much for your input.

Sorry about the multiple posts. I thought it did not go through so I did it again but now I see them.

Yah, it's ashame that you still did not close. You should not have taken this long to file criminal charges but I assume that they sent you updates and telling you that they will provide the returns soon.

Same scam that others been talking about. I'll do more research and post any additional information I find.

BellaBoop, don't be scared just keep away. Let us all know what else you experienced and how much many you lost because it seems like Tammy8585 is getting everyone's statement and will forward it to the proper authorities all at once.

Chris Venti, Joshua Schultz, Martin Greenberg, Navdeep Singh and any other members of this scandal adventure will go down.

I will contact Tammy8585 today because I contacted the FBI and want to get her started on that if she didn't already. :zx11pissed: :zx11pissed: :zx11pissed:

Attention all participants of this internet message board forum, the information that has been posted in this internet message board forum is false, defamatory and libelous. The correct information is as follows:

dRMR Finance Network LLC entered into a non-transferable and non-assignable contractual relationship with PhoneOps Management Inc. (“PhoneOps”). This relationship was specifically induced by PhoneOps and was based on PhoneOps’ written declaration that PhoneOps was investing “its own money” for “its own projects”. dRMR Finance Network LLC, per the exact language of its agreement with PhoneOps, has NEVER guaranteed any monetary amount to PhoneOps. dRMR Finance Network LLC has honored its agreement and responsibility to PhoneOps. dRMR Finance Network, LLC has disclosed all information regarding several financial transactions, and has arranged for PhoneOps to participate in several transactions that were selected, approved and authorized by PhoneOps. PhoneOps provided prior written authorizations and/or consents for every transaction.

dRMR Finance Network LLC is not responsible for any statements or actions of PhoneOps. dRMR Finance Network LLC has complied with all terms of its agreements with PhoneOps. dRMR Finance Network LLC has no contractual relationship or duty of any sort to any of the parties making the false, defamatory and libelous statements contained within this internet message board forum and will take all action necessary to protect and preserve its good name and the reputation of its company. Similarly, the law firm of Greenberg & Hoeschen LLC acted ONLY as an escrow agent and attorneys for dRMR Finance Network, LLC for this endeavor. It has executed and performed the duties of escrow agent only at the prior express written direction of PhoneOps, and will take all actions necessary to protect and preserve its good name and reputation.

The parties responsible for the posting of the false accusations of “scamming” and/or alleged illegal conduct on the part of dRMR Finance Network LLC, Joshua Schultz, Greenberg & Hoeschen LLC, Attorney Martin Greenberg and Attorney Navdeep Singh are hereby notified that they must publicly retract these statements immediately on this internet message board forum and any other publication means utilized by them directly or indirectly, or face inclusion in a lawsuit for defamation seeking both compensatory and punitive damages.

DFN/ Joshua Schultz/DRMR Development, remember me, I’m Nate. You screwed over so many “Nate’s” that you do not know which one I am, do you? You and your crooked Attorney “Martin Greenberg” scammed me to. Who is PhoneOps? I did not have any doing with them so I see you scammed them to! I had a direct meeting with you and you told me that this trading platform was guaranteed because it’s backed by a Bank Guarantee. So when others stated this on this board, I know for a fact you are a liar and a scam artist because you said the same thing to me.

I met you through a close friend of mine and his name is Sean, you had a meeting with him with Chris Venti. My friend Sean was trying to get $201M and you told him the same thing that his 1% ($2,010,000) will be entered into a 40 week trading platform to generate the $201M and it’s guaranteed because it’s backed by a Bank Guarantee. You also told me and him that it will take about 2 to 3 weeks to receive the first payout. To this day, I never received any payouts. YOU SCAMMED ME! So stop talking shit, stop blaming others for your lies and stop scamming people because you are doing a great job damaging your own reputation and you think you are scaring people by saying you will sue, you lucky that no one reported your sorry ass to the FBI yet.

Since you are so sincere in what you are doing, how come no one came forward and said that you provided returns for them? How come you have not provided any returns? How come it’s been different stories every week with you? How come it’s been nothing but excuses? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PROVIDE RETURNS FOR ANYONE? PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

YOU ARE A STUPID ASS BULL SHITTER THAT SCAMS PEOPLE MAKING THEM BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A GOOD MAN AND YOU WILL DO RIGHT BY THEM BUT YET YOU TAKE EVERYONE’S MONEY AND USE IT FOR YOUR OWN GAIN.

Everyone already knows that you’ve made millions off of everyone’s returns and saying that you did not get anything yet. Stop being greedy Asshole and start providing returns to everyone so we all can move on with our lives. I am going to give you 1 MORE WEEK. If you do not start providing the returns, I myself will report your Fucking ass to the FBI.

EVERYONE THAT READS THIS POST, LET’S GIVE THESE SORRY ASSES 1 MORE WEEK, IF DFN, DRMR DEVELOPMENT, DRMR FINANCE NETWORK AND GREENBERG & HOESCHEN, LLC DO NOT FUND ANY OF YOU, EVERYONE SHOULD REPORT THESE SCAMMERS TO THE FBI. :zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed: :zx11pissed::zx11pissed:

DFN, instead of putting the blame on someone else, why you cannot be MAN ENOUGH and admit? Why you cannot say this:

“Hi everyone, I am sorry that I was not able to provide returns to the ones I have contractual agreements with but I will work extra hard to make this happen very soon. I am not a Scammer, I will provide the returns very soon and when I do, I will show proof that I did”.

Something to that nature would have been acceptable but no, you tried to put the blame on someone else which really put you deeper in the whole.

My cousin wired his money to whom? MARTY GREENBERG, not Phoneops as you tried to put the blame on. My cousin is not affiliated with that company, we never even heard of that company before but now we all know you are affiliated with them so I think that its best to get some input from them to see what their opinion on you is. Joshua, you’re not innocent. If you were, none of these postings would exist.
    If you provided the returns to the ones you are in contract with, maybe those people will be able to share the profits to whoever they are in agreements with and we all will be happy. See, it’s like a “Train Reaction”. You do not know who all is affected by your lies and dishonesty. You do not know that the ones you signed a contract with, they could have signed a contract with someone on their end that has nothing to do with you but it still balls down to whom? YOU!!!

Look at the BIG PICTURE here. If you provide the returns as you suppose to do, the ones you have a contract with will be able to honor their agreements they have on their end and others would not be posting these messages. I know if my cousin collects on his returns. I personally will post a message stating that you finally came through. I also believe that others would do the same. DFN, stop bull shitting everyone around and do your part in providing the returns.
    :spidey:

this is to bellaboop, what u have nothing better to than slander my name and family name because i didnt cut your grass on a rainy day. my father has nothing whAT SO EVER TO DO WITH MY BUISNESS. I am contacting an attorney for slander. no wonder u are divorced u are impossisible to work for but u were happy as hell when i was doing your front yard which by the way looks great 4 less than 3 dollars an hour. ive heard threw the grape vine the reason u hired me for the front lawn was because i was gona do it for 125 because u went with a seasonal contract and after the front yard was complete u didnt need me anymore p.s. thats why no one else complains about my work ethic so do us all a favor and get a life and stop spending hours a day on the internet get a life see u at court :rasta:. D

18. 05-12-2010, 05:56 PM

19. 05-12-2010, 06:37 PM

20. 05-12-2010, 06:56 PM