+ Reply to Thread

Did The United States Really Land On The Moon?

Probably not. There are questions that the photos should have been brighter than they were. And the shadows of the astronauts should have been equal. But why would the United States have faked not only the first supposed moon landing but eight more in the years to follow? To build a Star Wars program to use to try to dominate the world. Awhile ago on Rense.com they had a series of articles and photos by an amateur astronomer who developed a method to supercharge his telescope. He had photographed a large number of objects that are orbiting the earth that none of us know anything about. He concluded that the United States has over the years secretly set up an elaborate Star Wars system that Ronald Reagan talked about. See http://famous-conspiracy-theories-we....blogspot.com/

Re: Did The United States Really Land On The Moon?

Do you really think you can believe hardly anything our crooked government is telling us? Why are our "representatives" trying to shove down our throats this Health Care Plan 66% of our people don't want?

And I hear that the United States government has built an enormous network of underground military bases and even cities linked together with tunnels. Here's a link about this: http://projectcamelot.org/underground_bases.html
    This says they have a $1.25 Trillion Annual budget for all of these kind of crazy projects, but then they supposedly have nothing to help our millions of homeless people, a large percentage of which are veterans, or to give poor Social Security recipients a raise.

Roger.....you really need some meds. Seriously.

Try educating yourself and stop reading and believing the crazy bullshit that you keep clinging to on whacked out nutball conspiracy sites, posted by morons. Come back to reality.
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 02-23-2010 at 09:31 AM.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Sorry, all the Moon Landing Denier BS has been debunked over and over.

Don't waste the bandwidth.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbovee View Post
    Probably not. There are questions that the photos should have been brighter than they were. And the shadows of the astronauts should have been equal. But why would the United States have faked not only the first supposed moon landing but eight more in the years to follow? To build a Star Wars program to use to try to dominate the world. Awhile ago on Rense.com they had a series of articles and photos by an amateur astronomer who developed a method to supercharge his telescope. He had photographed a large number of objects that are orbiting the earth that none of us know anything about. He concluded that the United States has over the years secretly set up an elaborate Star Wars system that Ronald Reagan talked about. See http://famous-conspiracy-theories-we....blogspot.com/
    and you wonder why people doubt your intelligence/sanity?

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Why do idiots like to believe such wild nutty things?...is it because they don't understand the reality?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Why do idiots like to believe such wild nutty things?...is it because they don't understand the reality?
    Nope... I think they don't understand___ reality.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    I used to think we didn't go in '69 but went later, as I have gotten older I am atarting to think we did, but the one thing I have never heard explained, is how did the astronauts and the equipment survive the extreme temperature swings, especially the daytime temp which averages around 230 degrees F? That seems awfully hot for a camera with film in it.

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

Q: There can't be any pictures taken on the Moon because the film would melt in the 250 temperatures.

A: The Apollo astronauts used what was, at the time, a special transparency film produced by Eastman Kodak under a NASA contract. The photosensitive emulsions layers where placed on an ESTAR polyester film base, which had previously been used primarily for motion picture film. The melting point of Estar is 490 F, although some shrinkage and distortion can occur at around 200 F. Fortunately the film was never exposed to this kind of temperature. The cameras were protected inside a special case designed to keep them cool. The situation on the airless Moon is much different than in your oven, for instance. Without convection or conduction, the only method of heat transfer is radiation. Radiative heat can be effectively directed away from an object by wrapping it in a material with a reflective surface, usually simply a white material. The camera casings, as well as most of the astronauts' clothing, were indeed white.

I find an easier time believing we've never been to Earth.

:freak3:
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

The majority of these moon landing hoax idiots were not even born when the event happened!

Anti-American ass holes.