+ Reply to Thread

HomeWebsiteCenter

heard of HomeWebsiteCenter or my profit site, sell books for great profits, which is BS
    RJE

Re: anybody

what was your experience?

Re: HomeWebsiteCenter

Quote Originally Posted by RJE View Post
    heard of HomeWebsiteCenter or my profit site, sell books for great profits, which is BS
    RJE
    What exactly is your question? Just if we've "heard" of them. Are you warning people about them or asking for an opinion?

I don't quite understand what you're asking for.

I was sockered into buying a web site to sell books,
    prices were high, changed the prices to lowest possible, no sales. checked graphs daily only to note that my web pages were viewed thousands of times daily in the US but nothing outside. i doo take responsibility for being gullible. Oh well another lesson learned the hard way.:

How was your site being promoted? Thousands of views daily for a new site would make me very suspicious of the type of traffic being sent to your site. Were you personally promoting your website?

I was screwed over!! I paid for the site, and sighned up for the exclusive program for site submission. They said on the site that my sites were submitted, however, when I checked the sites to see if they were (on each of the 40+ sites) I found nothing---even after 3 weeks of checking. Web sites do not take this long to show up as has been my experience. I sent e-mails to them, spoke on the phone with them and got run-around answers, not addressing the problem. Also, one of their salesmen called me on the phone, obviously reading from a script, began by telling me that only a select few individuals would be chosen by "Peter", as long as I "qualified." I asked for the bottom line, and they started asking me questions about my credit, how much money I was making, and other personal information. I obviously refused, and explained that this was not advertised on the site. THIS IS A BOGUS COMPANY-----DONT GET INVOLVED LIKE I DID----THIS IS FOR SURE A SCAM. I am currently sending e-mails and corresponding with ClickBank, and other individuals including the better business bureau to expose this scam. PLEASE DO NOT BECOME INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY!!