+ Reply to Thread

The Two Witnesses Are About To Emerge

According to prophetess Linda Newkirk from www.prophecies.org God has prepared the Two Witnesses predicted in the book of Revelation and they are about to emerge in the world. See www.prophecies.org

Re: The Two Witnesses Are About To Emerge

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbovee View Post
    According to prophetess Linda Newkirk from www.prophecies.org God has prepared the Two Witnesses predicted in the book of Revelation and they are about to emerge in the world. See www.prophecies.org
    What's wrong with the law and the prophets being the two witnesses as described by Jesus in his revelation of the book sealed with seven seals (which turns out to be the bible itself, the book of Revelation in the bible is Jesus telling us what the bible is about in one of his story forms, like the parables he was so fond of telling. Stories have a way of revealing deep truths you might miss otherwise)?

Anyone trying to hurt (the two witnesses) the law and the prophets were destroyed by "fire" (that fire was the teaching of Jesus concerning the law and the prophets). Remember how the Pharasees and Saducees kept coming at Jesus trying to entrap him with the law, he sent them away burning?

At their "end" (the law and prophets) they were overcome by the beast of "the religion of the jews", in that they set aside the law and the prophets to crucify the "Just One". Three and one half days later they were "raised" in that the resurrection of Jesus destroyed the "religion of the Jews" and proved that they had unlawfully destroyed the prophesied "Servant of God" to come. Then the two witnesses were taken up to heaven in "clouds" (referrng to the intellectual fact that they no longer had the rule over man). As we see this as fact today in that the old covenant is no longer in place, because of the failure of mankind to be able to keep it (though many men still place themselves under the old covenant).

Funny things is about the book of "Revelation", it is only the revealing of what the old covenant scriptures symbolized, to include the bringing in of the new covenant reality.

All scripture and prophecy has been fulfilled biblically. The only thing left is for it to be "revealed" in each person's life. Only a "few" every make it to enter in to the new covenant, it's part of the story, nobody's fault, except the Author's.

And since according to Paul, when the "end" cometh, the kingdom of God itself (which is inside of each of us, it's who we are, the spirit) is delivered up to God. So even those that the bible considers to be lost will with great celebration, be brought to redemption.

It's the greatest story ever told. And a careful independent reading will unfold it's mysteries to anyone who is thirsty. Have a drink for yourself from your own well, as proverbs says, no need to drink from the adulterated waters of organizations, they seek their own good.
    whack it:judges:

Yes,

And I myself, Ahbleza Kevin Puppos, AM THOSE TWO WITNESSES !

AND I AM IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP ! ! !

I SHALL COMPLETELY DESTROY THE WEST ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Puppos View Post
    Yes,

"and there was much rejoicing!"
    Every time you click your mouse, an angel looses it's wings... >CLIP<

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Puppos View Post
    Yes,

I thought that was a schizoid personality.

"I am those two witnesses(No you're not)"
    "Yes I am(screw you)"

"No, really! I am!(Yeah right)".

Analyze the “two witnesses” from Revelations 11 according to two assumptions.

1. Jesus was God. God is two persons in one, both equally powerful, omnipotent, and holy.

2. Revelations is both past and future.

The two witnesses were Jesus. The math fits, but the narrative is sketchy. However, the story, based on fact and symbolism, is consistent.

John was told “Go and measure the temple of God and the alter, and count the worshipers there. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it because it has been given to the gentiles. They will trample on the city for 42 months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days (Jesus ministry), clothed in sackcloth.” (Rev. 11:1-3).

Multiple 42 by 30, the results are 1,260 days. Divide 1,260 days by 365. The results are 31/2 years. The period of time that Gentiles tramped the holy city and the time Jesus “will prophesy” is 31/2 years.

Read Revelations 11:7-9. “Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. (crucifixion). Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified, For three and a half days (resurrection) men from every people, tribe, language and nation . . . "

Read Revelations 11:11. “But after the three and a half days (resurrection) a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, ‘come up her.’ And they went up into heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.”

According to biblical scholars, life and death of Jesus was based on legend and rumor, not documented records.

Last edited by Cnance; 02-23-2010 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Analyze the “two witnesses” from Revelations 11 according to two assumptions.

1. Jesus was God. God is two persons in one, both equally powerful, omnipotent, and holy.

2. Revelations is both past and future.

The two witnesses were Jesus. The math fits, but the narrative is sketchy. However, the story, based on fact and symbolism, is consistent.

John was told “Go and measure the temple of God and the alter, and count the worshipers there. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it because it has been given to the gentiles. They will trample on the city for 42 months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days (Jesus ministry), clothed in sackcloth.” (Rev. 11:1-3).

Multiple 42 by 30, the results are 1,260 days. Divide 1,260 days by 365. The results are 31/2 years. The period of time that Gentiles tramped the holy city and the time Jesus “will prophesy” is 31/2 years.

Read Revelations 11:7-9. “Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. (crucifixion). Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified, For three and a half days (resurrection) men from every people, tribe, language and nation . . . “

Read Revelations 11:11. “But after the three and a half days (resurrection) a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, ‘come up her.’ And they went up into heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.”

According to biblical scholars, life and death of Jesus was based on legend and rumor, not documented records.

1. Pretty cool, your take. I've been looking at that book for quite a while (Revelation), and it is really amazing. I agree with the time frame you have of the two witnesses, hardly anyone sees that, it is the time frame of Jesus' baptism by John to his death on the cross (what people call his "ministry"). I disagree that it was the dual personality Jesus (as Doojie described it, lol), that he was two persons in one. I think from reading the bible that the two witnesses are the law and the prophets, the two devices JC used as witness to the truth he was speaking, the only timne when the truth was told about the law and the prophets was when he was speaking of them.

And remember the transfiguration, when moses and elijah appeared with Jesus, and God said, this is my beloved son, hear him. God in no uncertain terms made it clear that the old (moses and elijah, law and prophets) were insufficient to give true life, (but did give witness to that which was sufficient to give true life), and to listen to the new (JC), who is all sufficient and gives you the truth that changes everything, and really makes you alive.

When the Jews came trying to entangle JC, he used these two witnesses to destroy their arguements with fire (so to speak) and to turn their water (teaching) to blood. He did this for 3 1/2 years.

2. Revelation is both past and future. I agree, Jesus said the time is at hand, it is here, the tribulation described therein are what people experience as they read the bible, and if you can endure the experience of reading it unto the end, then the mystery is revealed, and you can see why it all had to happen, you are saved (so to speak). The book of Revelation metaphorically describes those who read through the two realities, the old and the new reality, or covenants described therein. And what is experienced in each. Those who believe the lie, and enter the old 'covenant' experience tormentation and scorching, those who believe the truth and enter the new 'covenant' dwell in spiritual Jerusalem and live in peace.

The reason it is written that "their" dead bodies lie in the streets for 3 1/2 days is that the law was defeated (so to speak) to be able to kill JC by the religious, and the prophecy seemed to be dead that predicted that JC would be God's reigning King. After 3 days JC was raised, then was witnessed that he was alive by many people. Breathing life back into the law and prophets 3 1/2 days later, showing that setting aside the law to kill JC was wrong, and showing that the prophecies were indeed right and Christ would rule forever starting at that time, hence the two witnesses were called up to heaven, never to be used to rule and beat down mankind again, a new agreement was now in place between God and man. That is why Israel will never rebuild the temple and start sacrificing again. Their kingdom is taken away, and given to another.
    whack it:judges:

Quote Originally Posted by doojie View Post
    I thought that was a schizoid personality.
    Israel’s bitter source: Kevin Puppos

Re: Puppos INFORMED Flurry On Ben Ariel TERROR !
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kevin Puppos
    Comrades,

Kevin Puppos is THE VERY ONE to have informed Israel Shin- Bet on the Ben Ariel TERROR PLOT identification!
    I’m glad to see this bizarre confession from the crackpot “KP” since it offers further proof that what I testify is the plain truth.

I only referred to the disturbed and insanely jealous person as “KP” in “Israeli police sent on wild-goose chase” since I know the Israeli police know exactly who I’ve identified: the bitter source that poisoned their minds against me. Will they now put him to shame and defeat his diabolical purpose and grant my tourist visa, if not citizenship at long last?

tig;883073]1.
    Pretty cool, your take. I've been looking at that book for quite a while (Revelation), and it is really amazing. I agree with the time frame you have of the two witnesses, hardly anyone sees that, it is the time frame of Jesus' baptism by John to his death on the cross (what people call his "ministry"). I disagree that it was the dual personality Jesus (as Doojie described it, lol), that he was two persons in one. I think from reading the bible that the two witnesses are the law and the prophets, the two devices JC used as witness to the truth he was speaking, the only timne when the truth was told about the law and the prophets was when he was speaking of them.

And remember the transfiguration, when moses and elijah appeared with Jesus, and God said, this is my beloved son, hear him. God in no uncertain terms made it clear that the old (moses and elijah, law and prophets) were insufficient to give true life, (but did give witness to that which was sufficient to give true life), and to listen to the new (JC), who is all sufficient and gives you the truth that changes everything, and really makes you alive.

When the Jews came trying to entangle JC, he used these two witnesses to destroy their arguements with fire (so to speak) and to turn their water (teaching) to blood. He did this for 3 1/2 years.

2. Revelation is both past and future. I agree, Jesus said the time is at hand, it is here, the tribulation described therein are what people experience as they read the bible, and if you can endure the experience of reading it unto the end, then the mystery is revealed, and you can see why it all had to happen, you are saved (so to speak). The book of Revelation metaphorically describes those who read through the two realities, the old and the new reality, or covenants described therein. And what is experienced in each. Those who believe the lie, and enter the old 'covenant' experience tormentation and scorching, those who believe the truth and enter the new 'covenant' dwell in spiritual Jerusalem and live in peace.

The reason it is written that "their" dead bodies lie in the streets for 3 1/2 days is that the law was defeated (so to speak) to be able to kill JC by the religious, and the prophecy seemed to be dead that predicted that JC would be God's reigning King. After 3 days JC was raised, then was witnessed that he was alive by many people. Breathing life back into the law and prophets 3 1/2 days later, showing that setting aside the law to kill JC was wrong, and showing that the prophecies were indeed right and Christ would rule forever starting at that time, hence the two witnesses were called up to heaven, never to be used to rule and beat down mankind again, a new agreement was now in place between God and man. That is why Israel will never rebuild the temple and start sacrificing again. Their kingdom is taken away, and given to another.
    Thanks for the comments. Your analysis is also very interesting. I think what you say about Jesus talking about law and prophets is correct. I'll reread Revelations with your comments in mind. Most likely, that and revealing heretofore unknown knowledge about God and heaven was the purpose of His ministry.

Assuming God is two persons (not father and son, but two equal entities), we can identify the two witnesses. I don't believe that Jesus was the son of God. I know this idea is difficult to accept and almost everyone disagrees with me, but I'm convinced that it's true. That places Revelations into another perspective.

Try this. Read Revelations without reference to the son of God. You'll see that John identified the Lord God (Jesus) as the son of God. However, if you read through Revelations with Jesus identified as God and not his son, there are subtle differences in meaning.

I'll think about your "new agreement between God and man" comment. Obviously, you've given this much thought.

I have a more cynical view. I agree that God withdrew His kingdom from Israel. However, I believe that the nation of Israel is a surrogate for the world. In many ways, Israel's failure is humankinds failure.

I believe Revelation is the key for understanding much about God and the Bible. Because it is both past and present, it's difficult to comprehend. You need an open mind, unencumbered by religious ideology, to see the forrest for the trees. Perhaps, someday we'll be able to fit the pieces together.

Again, thanks for the comments. I'll include them in my studies.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-23-2010 at 07:42 AM.