+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KiKi Motors Inc. Is A SCAM & FRAUD

I am writing to you because I am a victim of online fraud. I would like to share my story with you. In return I am asking that you will make the public aware of fraudulent businesses and if at all possible please help me resolve this situation. I have been searching for a vehicle for about a month now. I decided to look online to see if I can find a good deal on a decent used vehicle. I came across a website www.kikimotorsinc.com I start browsing and I am saying to myself wow what great deals. They have live chat so I start speaking to Gregory Pruitt (Customer Service Rep) I found the vehicle that I am interested in a 2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS Extended. I decided that this is what I wanted. So before purchasing it I ran the Carfax report, I looked the business up on the Better Business Bureau and I ran their credit report from Credit.net. The owner of the company is Enrique Ortega and they are suppose to have an annual sales of $1-2.5 million dollars. I figured that the business was legitimate so I decided to make the purchase. Mr. Pruitt chatted with me and told me that they only accepted moneygrams. He said the information is available on their website so I go to Wal-Mart on 02-06-2010 and make the transaction. The selling price for the Uplander was $3,100.00 plus a $160.00 transport fee and Wal-Mart’s fee for the transaction bringing the total cost to $3,424.00. I was told to send the money in the name of Gregory Preston. I questioned this and Mr. Pruitt stated that this was a legal tactic to avoid sales tax and he said that the information was posted on their website. I chatted with Mr. Pruitt again on Monday and he said that the vehicle would be shipped that evening. I have not received the vehicle and they will not return my emails and their phone number has been conveniently disconnected. I go to the Iredell County Sheriff’s office to file a complaint. They told me since the transaction took place in Miami then I would need to call them. I called the Miami Dade Police Department and I was given the number to their fraud department. I called it and the female officer was extremely rude and stated that I could not prove fraud since I didn’t know where the money was picked up at. I have never been treated so cold. She made me feel like I was the criminal and she let me know that they could not help me. I started crying because I felt like no one cared or would help me. So I called the Iredell County Sheriff Department and they were very supportive. They stated that they will assist me anyway that they could. I would like to commend the Iredell County Sheriff’s Department for being so helpful. I would also like to say there is no place like North Carolina. I have lived here my entire life and this is my home and I give thanks to God for allowing me to live here instead of a state like Florida

Re: KiKi Motors Inc. Is A SCAM & FRAUD

Sorry to hear you were a victim of the 'fake car for sale scam'. As you have realized, Western Union and moneygram can be picked up anywhere by anyone, no ID check required, no matching of the name, gender, address or anything. As c raigslists says : ads to ship cars are 100% fraudulant. The police will take a report but in all probability the person you chatted with did not give you his real name and the moneygram name is also fake.

In all seriousness, you decided to buy a car and thought, hey, I'll commit tax fraud at the same time? You figured a company that openly states on their website that they promote doing something illegal would be an honest company to do business with?

The only way to contact anyone is by email, email that the scammer can easily ignore. There is not a phone number or street address given, both HUGE red flags. The carfax icon is just an icon, not a link, another red flag.

The 'merchant certified' links just lead to another fake site.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

i am sorry you lost your money.

the police can't do anything because moneygram and western union can be picked up by anybody, anywhere in the world. many 1000's of agents. the crook gave you a fake name. so, you don't know his name or where he is but you sent him cash.

the website doesn't look real to me. it was created in dec 2009. anybody can create a website in a few minutes and claim to be an established business.

http://www.kikimotorsinc.com/aboutus.php

The main office of Kiki Motors, Inc. is located in Miami, FL. Our headquarter address is: 2370 SW 8th St., Miami, FL, 33135, United States, Phone: ( 888 ) 674-4692.
    We have a state of the art registered repair facility with ASE certified mechanics on staff. All inventories go through a complete inspection to insure the safety of each unit.
    google the address on the website leads to a real business with a real phone number. they, of course, have nothing to do with the scam.

Discovery Motors
    (305) 200-5291
    Address: 2370 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135

you might be able to claim your loss against your taxes. some people have a home owners policy that may cover losses due to crime? don't know. just some things i heard of.

Last edited by mumbles; 02-12-2010 at 09:04 PM.

here is another copy of the same fake

http://www.ultimate-autosales.com/

http://www.ultimate-autosales.com/aboutus.php

The main office of Ultimate Auto Sales, LLC is located in Hicksville, NY. Our headquarter address is: 284 West Old Country Road, Hicksville, NY, 11801, United States, Phone: (888) 884-7004.
    We have a state of the art registered repair facility with ASE certified mechanics on staff. All inventories go through a complete inspection to insure the safety of each unit.

Last edited by mumbles; 02-12-2010 at 09:05 PM.

http://www.e-websecure.org/

http://www.e-websecure.org/check_dom...-autosales.com

A company displaying the Id Theft Protect, Hacker Defended/Trusted Scan, Privacy Protected and Business Background Reviewed seals has passed the comprehensive internet security standards of the Business Secure Plan from E-WebSecure.org

COMPANY NAME: Ultimate Auto Sales, LLC
    Zero Online Fraud Liability:

When you are going to pay for a vehicle from Ultimate-AutoSales.com, you're protected against internet fraud. In the last 3 years of close monitorship, all the transactions closed by Ultimate-AutoSales.com were successful. No complaints were recorded in the last 3 years for over 5000 cars sold. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, YOU ARE PROTECTED AGAINST FRAUD.

Domain Name: E-WEBSECURE.ORG
    Created On: 29-Sep-2009 13: 40: 47 UTC

E-WEBSECURE is fake, too. its on the same server as the fake car dealer sites.

Name Server.......... ns1.parkway-auto.com
    Name Server.......... ns2.parkway-auto.com

The Merchant Certified Seal of Approval gives the consumer an instant way of determining the legitimacy of a site based on the notion of trust and credibility. Participation in the program ensures the consumer that the merchant is dedicated to customer service and this trust will ultimately result in increased sales for the participating merchant.
    Last edited by mumbles; 02-12-2010 at 09:22 PM.

another:

http://kkcarco.com/

COMPANY NAME: KK Car Co
    Zero Online Fraud Liability:

When you are going to pay for a vehicle from KKCarCo.com, you're protected against internet fraud. In the last 3 years of close monitorship, all the transactions closed by KKCarCo.com were successful. No complaints were recorded in the last 3 years for over 5000 cars sold. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, YOU ARE PROTECTED AGAINST FRAUD.
    http://kkcarco.com/aboutus.php

The main office of K.K. Car Co, Inc. is located in Lake Worth, FL. Our headquarter address is: 917 S Dixie Hwy, Lake Worth, FL, 33460, United States.

and

http://www.superauto-sales.com/

The main office of Super Auto Sales, Inc. is located in Las Vegas, NV. Our headquarter address is: 3535 Boulder Hwy., Las Vegas, NV, 89121 , United States, Phone: ( 888 ) 674-4692.

Hi,

Thanks so much for telling us of your experience with kiki motors inc. We also sent 3,000 dollars through money gram to them for vehicle on 2/6 and have not yet received it. They still have their website but have taken their chat thing off and haven't answered our emails or calls either. We also have alerted the miami police and bbb. Could you let us know if you have heard anything else since your last post.

Thanks again.

@ Tila
    Sorry to hear you were scammed, your money is gone forever as there is not a car for the scammer to send to you, he just wanted your cash, he never had anything to sell, ever. Those shiny pictures of vehicles for sale are stolen off someone else's website or scanned in from vehicle magazine ads.

The one thing to learn here is moneygram and Western Union can be picked up by anyone anywhere, no verification of name, address, gender or country even attempted. There are not and will never be cars/electronics/designer items for sale by people who accept moneygram or Western Union as payment options, those payment options are only ever used by scammers who pretend to sell items with pretty websites.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

http://www.star7auto.com/

The main office of Star 7 Auto Sales is located in Muskegon, MI. Our headquarter address is: 860 W Laketon Ave, Muskegon, MI, 49441, United States. Phone: (888) 674-4692.

their newest name is www.carsourceus.com. this is a working website at the moment.

i've tied their TECH contact (doing a WHOIS search) on www.networksolutions.com to star7auto.com and a couple of the other ones listed.

The main office of Car Source, Inc. is located in Warner Robins, GA. Our headquarter address is: 1010 Watson Blvd, Warner Robins, GA, 31093, United States, Phone: ( 888 ) 674-4692.

the registration on crooked sites is always fake. the registrars check nothing.

the ip block on this one is owned by:

OrgName: Staminus Communications
    OrgID: STAMIN-2
    Address: 502 S. Harbor Blvd.
    City: Fullerton
    StateProv: CA
    PostalCode: 92832

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE2456-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: ABUSE
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-949-202-5305
    OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@staminus.net

but they can't take it down just because you say its fake.

Their tech contact is always located in sunnyvale, ca. You'd think they'd change that up every time, but they don't. Isn't sunnyvale where buffy the vampire slayer hangs out? lol

Re: KiKi Motors Inc. Is A SCAM & FRAUD (Confirmed)

This is a super scam: Here is a short list of web sites he scams from:
    Star 7 Auto Sales
    Superauto-Sales
    Kiki Motors
    Spirit-Autobrokers

These business are real, he hijacks their name. (Business identity theft)

Kiki and Spirit use the same web site with different text.

Perhaps the information I sent to him hoping to get a reply will help your Sherriff's Department

"It's been 10 days, I have not heard back from you. Why have you not completed this sale?

2007 Infiniti FX35 AWD - $13,893 - Ref#:9897254)

Your IP number is: 69.147.83.188
    Your domain registrar is: MelbourneIT, from Australia
    Registered owner may or may not be in California, as fake owner name and resident is possible
    Your business has been associated with other real name businesses for at least the last 5 years. I am continuing my research as I realize by telling you about the above you more than likely will make some business changes. I also printed and saved a screen shot of your web sites and offers for proof of your deceptive practices. Only the toll free number (888) 674-4692, remains consistent with all your past and current fraudulent web sites. For my sale you changed the reference number and price, I took a screen shot of my reference (9897254) above and also of the current offer you are displaying. (9674836)

I may report you to the Georgia Attorney General and the FBI for interstate fraud. You attempted in writing to defraud me of $4700. Why not complete the sale and prove me wrong?

I have contacted the real Spirit Auto Brokers of Florida which told me you were not legitimate. I may send them additional information if requested by them

Someone is paying for the toll free number; someone is paying for the web site and web hosting.
    Someone is on the other end of your "MoneyGram". Tying together all past schemes and gathering info from people that sent you money will be the trigger that should get the Feds attention"

Google his toll number: (888) 674-4692

I am sorry you got ripped off. Fortunately I refused to send a MoneyGram. Hopefully law enforcement will dig deeper into this. The Domain IP and registration are real, I researched that myself. Seems a warrant could find out the toll free number owner and also get the Domain registrar to release the real owners name and address.

Post back if you get the Sherriff to respond.
    Last edited by swingingjack; 02-28-2010 at 05:20 PM.

Here to every one, this is their newest internet site to keep stealing money out of a scam BEWARE!!!!

http://kkcarco.com/cars.html

Is there any web crime agency that could stop this bastards?
    :2gunsfiring_v1:

Kiki Motors has morphed over into ExtremeMotorCarsInc.com. We almost sent them $4,000 if it was not for the reports out here on Scam.com. Their site link below shows identical pictures to Kiki Motors and everything that is mentioned here has happened to us when we emailed them.

Thank you for saving us our money.

If it is too good to be true, there has to be a reason.

http://extrememotorcarsinc.com