+ Reply to Thread

Is Charles Nam a FRAUD, or guilty by association

Charles Nam , Bluestone America, worked with Jay Peters AKA Joe Motley I do know this for a fact. That makes him guilty by association. I googled him and he seems legitimate, but I do have my doubts since he works closely with Jay Peters, aka Joe Motley. I have no concrete evidence that Charles Nam knew what this career criminal was doing, but I am in process of investigation.

Stay tuned

Please email for furthur information.

JP, Jay Peters (real name Joesph Motley) Sonia Delgado, Meraldo Delgado. These are the alias', his wife's name and the name of his step-son.

"JP" pretends to be some high dealin business man. Realty is he lives in a run down apartment in Astoria New York. He doesn't have a penny to his name. He has never owned a Rolls Royce, a home on Park Ave or a place in Brazil. He is a complete Fraud.

He has a intranet based phone (212) 202-0532 and a cell number that changes every six months when he is done dealing with the people whom he has defrauded.

He claims to own the Dream Foundation, but the dream foundation is not anywhere in his name. This is a fraudulent company with no ability to fund any projects.

He claims to deal in mtn's. HSBC is closing some big 800M dollar deal, than something will come up .. that bank won't close the deal but "don't worry" there is another bank Lloyds TSB of London they have approved it.... BEWARE.. this game is never ending. He forges bank papers, pretends to have conference calls and attorney's working with him. If you call any one of the attorney's he claims to work with NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS CLOSED A DEAL WITH HIM.

He seems sincere. I have met with him on several occassions. I truley wanted to like the man. The truth is he lead me on for a year and a half. He promised if I invested 200k into this deal that if the deal went sideways he would pay me back my investment in full. I lost hundreds of thousands of dollars by investing in a SBLC with a company that was fraudlent. Sky Line equities. The owner of that company Paul Lopapa is now in jail and others involved with him are still under investigation.

JP, Jay Peters real idenity is Joesph P Motley. If you are reading this as hard as it might be to believe this man is a career scam artist. I know first hand. I bet you are thinking right now that you didnt' know his real name. I asked him on several occassions and was given different answers each time.

Do not invest money with him. Do not let anyone you know invest with him.
    Do not be afraid to report him.
    Do not believe him.

from another post:I have been in contact with J Peters and will like to learn more about him. Did he reference Charles Nam from Bluestone

just google: Jay Peters fraud
    Last edited by fraudERASER; 02-12-2010 at 03:05 PM. Reason: add content

Accurate Information

This email is in response to your posting on Scam.com dated February 2010. My name is
    William Soady; I am of President of Bluestone America.
    Bluestone has been a General Agency and IMO for Mass Mutual, Transamerica, American
    General and other major insurance and financial services companies. Bluestone also provided
    alternative asset based lending solutions that involve 3rd party assets. In this capacity, we
    are asked to meet and conduct due diligence on individuals and companies for our clients.
    This is how we were introduced to JP aka Jay Peters and other identities that this individual
    might have.

At the time we were introduced, our due diligence found nothing on Jay Peters with the
    exception of a real estate firm in NY that his phone number was associated with. We
    proceeded with caution and advised our clients to also do so.
    In conducting one-on-one due diligence on this Jay Peters, our CEO Charles Nam, personally
    visited Jay Peters in NY and spoke with several other reputable sources that were also
    conducting business with Jay Peters. Since we were unable to find any business that had been
    concluded by Jay Peters we continued to be cautious.

Months into this process, flags began to show in Jay Peters story, including our independent
    contacting of the Dream Foundation only to find out that, they were not aware of Jay Peters
    even though Jay Peters mentioned several members of that he represented as board
    members of the Dream Foundation.

We also conducted due diligence on several financial instruments that Jay Peters provided to
    us that he wanted to use for a structured note. These instruments turned out to be
    misrepresented by Jay Peters, and failed due diligence at the institutions that issued them.
    Since then, we have had our attorney file statements with offices of several US government
    agencies regarding what we were aware of.

It is unfortunate that while conducting due diligence on Jay Peters, our CEO's name and that
    of Bluestone America was associated with Jay Peters. I invite you to contact me personally for
    any further clarification of our position.

William E. Soady
    President
    Bluestone America Inc.
    1000 Wilshire Blvd Suite 250
    Los Angeles CA, 90017 USA
    Phone: (213) 627-8200 x 226
    Fax: (213) 627-1775
    Wsoady@BluestoneWealth.Com

Re: Is Charles Nam a FRAUD, or guilty by associati

Quote Originally Posted by fraudERASER View Post
    Charles Nam , Bluestone America, worked with Jay Peters AKA Joe Motley I do know this for a fact. That makes him guilty by association. I googled him and he seems legitimate, but I do have my doubts since he works closely with Jay Peters, aka Joe Motley. I have no concrete evidence that Charles Nam knew what this career criminal was doing, but I am in process of investigation.

Stay tuned

Please email for furthur information.

JP, Jay Peters (real name Joesph Motley) Sonia Delgado, Meraldo Delgado. These are the alias', his wife's name and the name of his step-son.

"JP" pretends to be some high dealin business man. Realty is he lives in a run down apartment in Astoria New York. He doesn't have a penny to his name. He has never owned a Rolls Royce, a home on Park Ave or a place in Brazil. He is a complete Fraud.

He has a intranet based phone (212) 202-0532 and a cell number that changes every six months when he is done dealing with the people whom he has defrauded.

He claims to own the Dream Foundation, but the dream foundation is not anywhere in his name. This is a fraudulent company with no ability to fund any projects.

He claims to deal in mtn's. HSBC is closing some big 800M dollar deal, than something will come up .. that bank won't close the deal but "don't worry" there is another bank Lloyds TSB of London they have approved it.... BEWARE.. this game is never ending. He forges bank papers, pretends to have conference calls and attorney's working with him. If you call any one of the attorney's he claims to work with NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS CLOSED A DEAL WITH HIM.

He seems sincere. I have met with him on several occassions. I truley wanted to like the man. The truth is he lead me on for a year and a half. He promised if I invested 200k into this deal that if the deal went sideways he would pay me back my investment in full. I lost hundreds of thousands of dollars by investing in a SBLC with a company that was fraudlent. Sky Line equities. The owner of that company Paul Lopapa is now in jail and others involved with him are still under investigation.

JP, Jay Peters real idenity is Joesph P Motley. If you are reading this as hard as it might be to believe this man is a career scam artist. I know first hand. I bet you are thinking right now that you didnt' know his real name. I asked him on several occassions and was given different answers each time.

Do not invest money with him. Do not let anyone you know invest with him.
    Do not be afraid to report him.
    Do not believe him.

from another post:I have been in contact with J Peters and will like to learn more about him. Did he reference Charles Nam from Bluestone

just google: Jay Peters fraud
    Charles Nam is a Scam an Fraud artist. Any information on where abouts in the world would be helpful. I was frauded out of my retirement by him.
    faroutabq@yahoo.com