+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    You can't get there from here.
    Posts
    904

    29 TV's beat to death at a Walmart. Film at 11:00.

    Check out this surveillance footage of a guy going nuts at a Walmart. He goes to the sporting goods section, picks up a Louisville Slugger, then goes to the electronics department and takes out 29 television sets like he's in a home run derby, while workers and shoppers watch in horror. Then, he tosses the bat aside and has a seat. That kind of serious workout can wear a fellow out you know.:freak3:

    http://www.wsbtv.com/video/22531132/index.html
    Last edited by Mike!; 02-12-2010 at 10:19 AM.
    Who's running this popcorn stand anyway? :zx11pissed:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: 29 TV's beat to death at a Walmart. Film at 11

    I saw this on the news last night.
    He did a lot of damage.
    I don't know what his motive was but he is going to owe a bunch of money for doing this. Jail time too.:spin2:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: 29 TV's beat to death at a Walmart. Film at 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    I saw this on the news last night.
    He did a lot of damage.
    I don't know what his motive was but he is going to owe a bunch of money for doing this. Jail time too.:spin2:
    Actually, the reason might very well be jail time...Think about it...Homeless guy, winter, smash some stuff, and there you go, a roof over your head, three hots and a cot...I've actually seen this as a reason for smashing things...
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: 29 TV's beat to death at a Walmart. Film at 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    Check out this surveillance footage of a guy going nuts at a Walmart. He goes to the sporting goods section, picks up a Louisville Slugger, then goes to the electronics department and takes out 29 television sets like he's in a home run derby, while workers and shoppers watch in horror. Then, he tosses the bat aside and has a seat. That kind of serious workout can wear a fellow out you know.:freak3:

    http://www.wsbtv.com/video/22531132/index.html
    I just posted some more movie lines from Fight Club and when I saw this post I couldn't help thinking about "Project Mayhem!" Maybe fight club has started up again! lolroflmfao!!!

  5. #5

    Re: 29 TV's beat to death at a Walmart. Film at 11

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    I just posted some more movie lines from Fight Club and when I saw this post I couldn't help thinking about "Project Mayhem!" Maybe fight club has started up again! lolroflmfao!!!
    Are you saying that you condone what happened to that young girl in that video?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Glendale Az
    Posts
    1,249

    Re: 29 TV's beat to death at a Walmart. Film at 11

    Originally Posted by GHOST DOG
    I just posted some more movie lines from Fight Club and when I saw this post I couldn't help thinking about "Project Mayhem!" Maybe fight club has started up again! lolroflmfao!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Are you saying that you condone what happened to that young girl in that video?
    No, never saw the video. Here is what I said above. I thought that the parallel with the guy and the baseball bat was extremely funny. That is all. I never mentioned anything about a girl.

  7. #7

    Re: 29 TV's beat to death at a Walmart. Film at 11

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
    Originally Posted by GHOST DOG
    I just posted some more movie lines from Fight Club and when I saw this post I couldn't help thinking about "Project Mayhem!" Maybe fight club has started up again! lolroflmfao!!!

    No, never saw the video. Here is what I said above. I thought that the parallel with the guy and the baseball bat was extremely funny. That is all. I never mentioned anything about a girl.

    My mistake & apology.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: 29 TV's beat to death at a Walmart. Film at 11

    Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete View Post
    Actually, the reason might very well be jail time...Think about it...Homeless guy, winter, smash some stuff, and there you go, a roof over your head, three hots and a cot...I've actually seen this as a reason for smashing things...
    I guess anything is possible when thinking about why he smashed all of those TV's.
    He got a bit carried away if that is the reason he did this and just wanted a place to stay and something to eat.

    But like I said this was so bizarre anything is possible for the reason he may have done this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: 29 TV's beat to death at a Walmart. Film at 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    I guess anything is possible when thinking about why he smashed all of those TV's.
    He got a bit carried away if that is the reason he did this and just wanted a place to stay and something to eat.

    But like I said this was so bizarre anything is possible for the reason he may have done this.
    I completely agree Tulip, I only suspected that possible motive because of his behavior after he finished the smashing. To me his body language seemed to indicate that he was waiting for the authorities, especially because he sat down, and didn't attempt to flee the scene. Hell, he might have just been a disgruntled employee venting his rage for whatever reason...
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2015, 12:11 AM
  2. Time to Beat Ed Shultz to Death with a Bat?
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 07:43 AM
  3. Sam Walton - WalMart Not What They Seem
    By rogerbovee in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 06:09 AM
  4. Walmart Scam
    By ohlady in forum Retail Scams
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 03:04 AM
  5. $100 Walmart GC from modpath.com?
    By macsrule1 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 01:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •