+ Reply to Thread

Share Yours Internet Online Goals!!!

I'd like for you to share with other members your goals. Short Term and Long term is applicable.

For instance my short term goal is to start up my newest website and reach a high PR and top positions for my keywords and once done so proceed to launch my second and so on until all 5 are successfully launched.

Long term I am looking at a career in the computing industry after getting my computer science degree. I hope to run a few websites in my spare time whilst writing and publicizing a few quality ebooks.

I personally will only work to the point where it does not affect my social/family life. If there is opportunity to make a few extra unnecessary dollars but will use up my time with others then I would surely say no.

These are my future online goals...

What are yours?

2. 02-11-2010, 04:04 PM

Reason
    Other members don't like jokes.

Re: Share Yours Internet Online Goals!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp View Post
    Short term goal is to check my E-mail.

Long term goal is to design a virus that takes out 3/4 of the worlds servers and PC's.
    With friends like you; we don't need any enemies.
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
    With friends like you; we don't need any enemies.
    Did I really have to put the little icon : in here to show I was joking?

Did I really have to put the little icon : in here to show I was joking?
    It is usually the best thing to do. some folks take that stuff seriously and you never know when a law enforcement officer may be on here also. With all of the BS going on in the world today I for one would never make a statement like that. Just be careful guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    It is usually the best thing to do. some folks take that stuff seriously and you never know when a law enforcement officer may be on here also. With all of the BS going on in the world today I for one would never make a statement like that. Just be careful guy.
    I guess your right. I saw that thread you did on Robin Williams. A little comic relief, but you got those few who were pissed and rude to you for posting that.

I guess your right. I saw that thread you did on Robin Williams. A little comic relief, but you got those few who were pissed and rude to you for posting that.

Just a word of advise, watch your back and C.Y.A In the chat here room the majority of us usually try to keep it clean and light hearted and friendly.. But somtimes we actually have to stop and think about what we are saying

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Just a word of advise, watch your back and C.Y.A In the chat here room the majority of us usually try to keep it clean and light hearted and friendly.. But somtimes we actually have to stop and think about what we are saying
    C.Y.A.???
    I solved the problem! I just deleted the whole damm post. I sure don't want to cause any :1crysad:

C.Y.A.???
    I solved the problem! I just deleted the whole damm post. I sure don't want to cause any :1crysad:
    Not to worry buddy your doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nurit View Post
    I'd like for you to share with other members your goals. Short Term and Long term is applicable.

For instance my short term goal is to start up my newest website and reach a high PR and top positions for my keywords and once done so proceed to launch my second and so on until all 5 are successfully launched.

Long term I am looking at a career in the computing industry after getting my computer science degree. I hope to run a few websites in my spare time whilst writing and publicizing a few quality ebooks.

I personally will only work to the point where it does not affect my social/family life. If there is opportunity to make a few extra unnecessary dollars but will use up my time with others then I would surely say no.

These are my future online goals...

What are yours?
    My main goal is to rid scam.com of all of the spammers from India. So long!
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    My main goal is to rid scam.com of all of the spammers from India. So long!

I for one wish ya luck.