+ Reply to Thread

Elena Tresh Foundation---Where does the $ go?

We donated a newer video game console and literally dozens of games to the charity that claims to help kids with cancer before Christmas. Recently, my daughter was visiting the house of charity owners James and Jennifer Tresh and saw the entire game console and games being played in their son's bedroom. Many of the games have our son's initials on them, so my daughter was certain that she was looking at our very expensive contribution being used for the children of the founder. Jennifer told everyone that she wrote a book and had literally millions of dollars from the National Deaf Academy they helped open, why take contributions out of the collection plate to give to her own healthy children?

Mnay people have spoken of how questionable these peoples activities are. Are they stealing from their charity? Are they keeping the money they raise for cancer sufferers while they exploit families and their friends? Did they really SELL a hospita for 40 million dollars after Jennifer Tresh was busted for stealing narcotics? Are they ever releasing the book she has claimed to have written? Will there be any truth in it? BEWARE of this charity. If this family truly wants to raise money for brain cancer, they shouldn't they simply assist a real charity:judges:?

Re: Elena Tresh Foundation---Where does the $ go?

What is easier to verify? Your bogus claims or the financial information for this charity? It's all online...or didn't you know KEVIN?

Elena Tresh Foundation

We personally know Jennifer Tresh and her husband.. I have known her for many years and worked with her in the past. I don't know her charity, but I do know her character very well.
    She was stripped of her license as a nurse after she was caught stealing prescription pads and writing them out to herself for oxycontin. She and her husband were forced to sell their interest in the deaf academy because of her drug addiction and illegal activities. She had to go into rehab to avoid prison. During her ordeal, she blamed the doctor she worked for for everything, he was found innocent and still practices medicine today. She caused a great deal of pain and harm to his family in the process of making her false accusations. He has returned to his position and is once again held in very high respect. People in our business know the truth and the Tresh Crew had to move onto somewhere else to run their scams.
    You can check the status of Jennifer Tresh's nursing license online. There may still be some reports online from the scandal at the National Deaf Academy involving them as well.
    Should a junkie drug addict be trusted with cash contributions? You decide where you want to put your money.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinWarshaw View Post
    We donated a newer video game console and literally dozens of games to the charity that claims to help kids with cancer before Christmas. Recently, my daughter was visiting the house of charity owners James and Jennifer Tresh and saw the entire game console and games being played in their son's bedroom. Many of the games have our son's initials on them, so my daughter was certain that she was looking at our very expensive contribution being used for the children of the founder. Jennifer told everyone that she wrote a book and had literally millions of dollars from the National Deaf Academy they helped open, why take contributions out of the collection plate to give to her own healthy children?

Mnay people have spoken of how questionable these peoples activities are. Are they stealing from their charity? Are they keeping the money they raise for cancer sufferers while they exploit families and their friends? Did they really SELL a hospita for 40 million dollars after Jennifer Tresh was busted for stealing narcotics? Are they ever releasing the book she has claimed to have written? Will there be any truth in it? BEWARE of this charity. If this family truly wants to raise money for brain cancer, they shouldn't they simply assist a real charity:judges:?
    All you have to do is a little research on the founder of this charity to make up your mind if this is another scam or a legit charity. She has a pretty sordid past and from what I gather, her financial and personal drug addiction struggles continue.

How sad is it that you don't have any other life, and sit around sneaking online posts? Are you really that crazy? Kevin, now Cece? I note that you join the same day and then post the same things over and over again. Jennifer would never respond to your nonsense, and tells her friends not to. You are a sick woman, who had to leave the state to avoid your mess here. Let's talk about your doctor boyfriend, and everything that you did to the people here. Let's talk about the teacher that you terrorized, or your own family that talks about you like you are a danger to others. The only crime here is that someone trusted you and you saw it as an opening. How many law suits have you had??? Oh yes. You are sick. The important thing is that this charity is alive and well, despite your efforts. Everyone sees you for who you are, and the charity welcomes anyone to contact and learn the real truth about YOU. Why don't you have contact information? Because you know that everything you said is a lie. Jennifer never lost her license, nor did she avoid prison. You are the sick liar here. Anyone can find out the truth about this sick woman by contacting the charity. EVERYTHING this woman posts (and she does so over and over again, under different names, so no one can trace her) is a lie. Get some help. Some serious help. Maybe your friends that you talk about can afford to pay for some therapy for you. You are a total whack job.

It's also interesting that you never contacted anyone about the video games you donated (or stole, "Kevin"). Jennifer gives more away in a week than you have your entire life I'm sure. Also, the golf posts you make? And the new posts on Ripoff that you can't even hide from anymore? You are wasting your time. God is bigger than you are. Get some help. Not one of these "people" did what normal people do. Contact authorities if you think something is wrong. Your name, however, has alot of police reports attached to it, doesn't it? What state did your "fiance" live in? With each post you look crazier and more transparent.

Who are you and what are you talking about? You are out of control? Leave what state?

Quote Originally Posted by mmahoneyjao View Post
    It's also interesting that you never contacted anyone about the video games you donated (or stole, "Kevin"). Jennifer gives more away in a week than you have your entire life I'm sure. Also, the golf posts you make? And the new posts on Ripoff that you can't even hide from anymore? You are wasting your time. God is bigger than you are. Get some help. Not one of these "people" did what normal people do. Contact authorities if you think something is wrong. Your name, however, has alot of police reports attached to it, doesn't it? What state did your "fiance" live in? With each post you look crazier and more transparent.
    I apologize--I thought you were talking about me. I see you are talking about Kevin. Very confusing!

So sorry if you disagree with me about Jennifer Tresh. I worked with them and I know what I know. She is pretty skilled at lying, so I understand why you are taking this so personally. At one point we all would have defended her with the same passion.

Check her license with the state if you don't think I am being truthful. It was taken years ago when she and her husband were forced out of the deaf academy.

Quote Originally Posted by mmahoneyjao View Post
    Sound like a CAT FIGHT to me!

I can't believe what I am reading! Terrible!
    Thank you,

I want to APOLOGIZE for what I said about Amanda Payne. I don't know her. I have never seen nor met Amanda Payne. I came here along with Jennifer Tresh and posted horrible things that Jennifer told me to say. All I know about Amanda is what Jennifer Tresh told me. She waas very good at playing the poor victim. I believed Jennifer when she claimed that Amanda Payne was attacking her and her charity. I do not know if any of what we posted is true.

But I do know now that Jennifer Tresh and her charity are frauds. She is a horrible and vindictive woman and I found out too late.

I am a victim now too. So I am sorry for all of the things I helped Jennifer to do to Mrs. Payne and to others.

Be very careful of Jennifer Tresh and her husband. They are dangerous and SICK SICK SICK.