+ Reply to Thread

Explaination Please

I'm sorry, but thanks to my recent post being deleted when I did not violate the rules of this forum, and the person the thread was about did violate the rules, but is still around, I have to voice my protest to lady mod for again playing favorites.

Nothing in the rules says my post entitled:

Confirmed: Dchristie Advocates The Genocide Of American's

was a "no no". For the most part, I let his own words do the talking. The man said the Bush Administration and anyone who supports them should "Face a firing squad" and be "Executed".

In my opinion, based on our moderator's blatant favoritism and acknowledged "Friendship" with the hands down the most vile, hate-filled preacher of pure violence ever to use this board, my post that stated the ABSOLUTE TRUTH about him, (which his words are still here for all to see) was removed without the courtesy of an informative PM.

Am I entitled to an explanation Lady Mod?

Also, if you have banned dchristie for the blatant violation of the rules of this forum, I certainly hope you don't again turn a blind eye when he returns under another name, like he did before and you ignored.

Re: Explaination Please

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I'm sorry, but thanks to my recent post being deleted when I did not violate the rules of this forum, and the person the thread was about did violate the rules, but is still around, I have to voice my protest to lady mod for again playing favorites.

Nothing in the rules says my post entitled:

Confirmed: Dchristie Advocates The Genocide Of American's

was a "no no". For the most part, I let his own words do the talking. The man said the Bush Administration and anyone who supports them should "Face a firing squad" and be "Executed".

In my opinion, based on our moderator's blatant favoritism and acknowledged "Friendship" with the hands down the most vile, hate-filled preacher of pure violence ever to use this board, my post that stated the ABSOLUTE TRUTH about him, (which his words are still here for all to see) was removed without the courtesy of an informative PM.

Am I entitled to an explanation Lady Mod?

Also, if you have banned dchristie for the blatant violation of the rules of this forum, I certainly hope you don't again turn a blind eye when he returns under another name, like he did before and you ignored.
    Your post is your opinion of him, just as he stated what his opinion on what he thought should happen to republicans. Attacking him in the form of starting a thread for that reason is not acceptable behavior. I won't allow it to happen to you either Grim so I'm not showing favortism.

I do not know what PM you are referring to. I saw the thread when I logged in, I read it and removed it. If you don't like it, that's too bad. Complain to the owner.

I certainly hope you grow up soon and stop this childish finger pointing and obsessive behavior of crying foul every time you are bested in a debate. You have the option of ignoring dchristie. It's your own fault if you don't.

And I'll add this. You were banned one other time for taking your complaints about me to the boards instead of doing so in PM. That is against the rules. So, if you can't figure out how to work PM's I suggest you suck it up and suffer in silence.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 05-12-2006 at 10:56 PM.

How do I get in touch with the owner please?

This censoring b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t based on political favoritism needs to be corrected, especially when it comes to a moderator that protects that piece of "Murder supporting" human garbage.

Hi Grim,

That would be Zachary. If you go to the Political forum front page, you will see his latest announcement at the top of the page. Right click on his name - that will take you to his profile. You can private message or email him from there.

This censoring b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t based on political favoritism needs to be corrected, especially when it comes to a moderator that protects that piece of "Murder supporting" human garbage.
    I think you might want to read that particular announcement before you contact Zachary though... This statement - in fact, this thread - looks like moderator harrassment to me - which if you read the announcement - is a violation of the rules... You may end up finding yourself banned... :eek:
    Last edited by Connecticut Victim; 05-13-2006 at 03:30 AM.

PM Zachary, that is his username.

Lady Mod

Grim,

You asked for an explanation.

You received an explanation.

Then, you were not satisfied.

Wouldn't it be simpler to, just stop posting? Why do you care so much, it is just a Internet message board? One of millions.

I do not get it... :confused:

DeeDee1965

like i said along time ago.....i was banned permanently from a site called republican operatives.com for nary a bad word.i actually just took their own snide remarks to the next level ABOUT DEMS!?SHEESH!?call it unAPPRECIATED ESCALATION on my part!/cant be king of the BUTTKICKERS here if we dont know ya YET!?(WE"RE AFRAID!?)hehe!!but at least no one "over there" wore a flag suit and gave enemas!?.....until i know god....(if you stick in my face!?)...i guess i'll be forced to KILL OR DIE!?the upstairs knife fight in saving private ryan!?hehe!!just askin!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    like i said along time ago.....i was banned permanently from a site called republican operatives.com for nary a bad word.i actually just took their own snide remarks to the next level ABOUT DEMS!?SHEESH!?call it unAPPRECIATED ESCALATION on my part!/cant be king of the BUTTKICKERS here if we dont know ya YET!?(WE"RE AFRAID!?)hehe!!but at least no one "over there" wore a flag suit and gave enemas!?.....until i know god....(if you stick in my face!?)...i guess i'll be forced to KILL OR DIE!?the upstairs knife fight in saving private ryan!?hehe!!just askin!?

Hey Lexx... PM me the number of your dealer.

Grim, you are obviously in love with DChristie since you have spouted nothing but continuous post after post about him. God! Can't you find a boy toy in you home town? Must you flaunt your flagrant flagella in front of the forum so flamingly?
    No! We can't all just "Get Along!"