does any one think there comp plan is the best out there and it is cheap
    and is in a great market .

Re: Team beachbody

Quote Originally Posted by Marginal View Post
    Yay! I wanna beach body too! :spin2:

Where I'm currently at, we have two gyms who throw Tim Horton's P90X up on a white wall with a proxima projector...one at 5:30am and another at 6:30pm six days a week.

Everyone who attends says its an EXCELLENT work out and they are really enjoying it.

This doesn't look like it's an MLM. Why is it even on here?
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

It's an mlm

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    This doesn't look like it's an MLM. Why is it even on here?

For anyone interested......here's a link to a site created by a person who's not thinking so fondly of this business....

Haven't read it all, but interesting....there's not a whole lot negative out there about it....maybe this person helps balance things a bit?

http://teambeachbodysucks.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    It's an mlm
    Thanks. Interesting link to the article you posted too.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Where I'm currently at, we have two gyms who throw Tim Horton's P90X up on a white wall with a proxima projector...one at 5:30am and another at 6:30pm six days a week.

Everyone who attends says its an EXCELLENT work out and they are really enjoying it.
    the gym where we have a memberhip is doing the same thing and everyone says it is a good workout....what is the mlm part?

are they selling suppliments?
    what's in it for the gym?

very good website by the way
    Last edited by jebaroo; 02-08-2010 at 12:08 PM.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    I'm not hiding my identity.

They do sell suppliments and multivitamins

Their main thing appears to be shakeology.....that seems to be weightloss.

As for the gyms picking up the product.......not all MLM products are purchased just for a montetary angle...or because 'the membership is the market.'

Where I'm at....I imagine a couple people bought it, used it, loved it, and asked the gyms if they could set up specific times to come in officially and screen it...

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    the gym where we have a memberhip is doing the same thing and everyone says it is a good workout....what is the mlm part?

are they selling suppliments?
    what's in it for the gym?

very good website by the way

Beachbody is nothing but a health and fitness company that produces some of the most popular in-home fitness programs on the market today. There are tremendous benefits to becoming a coach; the main benefit is that you will be improving your overall health and well-being. Hence it is a unique and amazing opportunity for anyone who wants to get fit and earn income at the same time.

So it's an mlm that sells fitness based products?

What types of products are offered?
    What are the costs?

I'm guessing there are sports drinks, food, and fitness equipment?

I'm interesting in seeing what your company offers. I run marathons and always take a look at other products.

I primarily eat nuts, fruit, and cliff bars during a long run and use electrolyte tablets in my camel pak for hydration.

How do your products compare to those?

12. 12-06-2010, 08:33 AM

13. 12-06-2010, 09:07 AM

Team Beachbody is certainly not a scam! And this seems to be entirely the wrong place to talk about them. Nevertheless, you want to know so I will fill you in.

I have been a Beachbody coach for almost a year now, and I absolutely love Beachbody. When I started, I was 247lbs and completely out of shape. My wife and I started working out to Turbo Jam, which is one of their workouts. We Absolutely Loved It! Then we bought P90X, which I'm sure you have heard about. We did that one and love it as well. Then, I heard about becoming a Beachbody coach. I thought it was like becoming a personal trainer. But its so not that at all. You sign up to become a coach and you instantly get two of your very own websites to promote all of their products. And you also get 25% off all purchases. And now until the end of the year its free to join.

I tell you what, I can talk about this or I can show you. Here is a link to help you better understand the program.

Hope this helps you out, and contact me if you are interested in signing up. I would love to have you aboard Team Focus.

Check Out The Video then contact me if you are interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Marginal View Post
    from the other beachbody thread

Quote Originally Posted by teambeachbodysucks View Post
    Located on Your Tube is a review I did on my 3 year experience with the Team Beach Body MLM. I will say this I like P90X and Insanity both are great products, but the MLM....Sucks check out my videos if you want to hear the inside dirt from a former coach.

Click Here To See The Videos
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

What am I hiding? My true identity and I've been quite successful at it.
    I'm not hiding my identity.

I'm not interested in selling/becoming a coach/etc.

Just the products.
    Feel free to pm me a products list.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEverAgain View Post
    Team Beachbody is certainly not a scam! And this seems to be entirely the wrong place to talk about them. Nevertheless, you want to know so I will fill you in.

I have been a Beachbody coach for almost a year now, and I absolutely love Beachbody. When I started, I was 247lbs and completely out of shape. My wife and I started working out to Turbo Jam, which is one of their workouts. We Absolutely Loved It! Then we bought P90X, which I'm sure you have heard about. We did that one and love it as well. Then, I heard about becoming a Beachbody coach. I thought it was like becoming a personal trainer. But its so not that at all. You sign up to become a coach and you instantly get two of your very own websites to promote all of their products. And you also get 25% off all purchases. And now until the end of the year its free to join.

I tell you what, I can talk about this or I can show you. Here is a link to help you better understand the program.

Hope this helps you out, and contact me if you are interested in signing up. I would love to have you aboard Team Focus.

Check Out The Video then contact me if you are interested!
    You lose weight over one year and decide to become a coach? this sound like a rip-off to me. I wouldn't want a coach that one year ago was nothing more then a piece of lard.

There are a lot of scam coaches in the F/T business and they don't need more of these people.
    "This thread is as much of a failure as you are at MLM."

MLM explained

I am not a "Beachbody Coach" nor do I have any interest in being one, with that said, I love the workout programs from this company. I am a chiropractor, martial artist, and fitness enthusiast, working out for over 20 years, and a former vitamin store owner (sold it a few years ago, because I saw the market was on a decline and competing with the internet was tough) . These programs just help to break up the boredom of pumping iron in front of the mirror. I have always been in good shape, but I would have to say that I am the leanest I have ever been in my life. Although these programs are marketed to be used in the home, I prefer to go to the gym where I can recruit others to workout with me. I have gone through the P90X program and the Insanity Program as recommended (the workout program part only, I have not followed their nutritional guide or taken any of their supplements). Fact is that I have the nutritional knowledge and there is nothing special about their "shakeology" or "recovery formula" that I can't get from any vitamin store or online for a lot less money. So the workout programs are excellent, but the vitamin and Sports Nutrition Industry is tough and you better not expect to get rich or even make ends meet as a "Beachbody Coach". Also, I don't need to buy the newest workout program from a BeachBody Coach, I can buy it direct from Beachbody, or from Amazon, or from *****slist. I have bought 2 of my 3 programs for about 1/2 the cost of what Beachbody sells them for on other sites. My point is, you just cannot compete with your competition i.e. the Internet
    Last edited by blackbeltmama; 12-10-2010 at 06:44 AM.