+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 24

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    330

    Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Many testimonials are available from people that have suffered mild to severe health setbacks from sucralose (Splenda). Read some at these links:

    http://www.splendaexposed.com/articl...case_hi_1.html
    http://www.splendaexposed.com/articl...s_case_hi.html
    http://www.mercola.com/2000/dec/3/su...timonials2.htm

    It boils my blood that the FDA approves this poison.

    ------------------Class Action Lawsuit------------------


    The Sugar Association, Merisant Worldwide Inc., and consumers are accusing the artificial sweetener company of misleading buyers about Splenda. The marketing campaign claims "Splenda is a no calorie sweetener that's made from sugar, so it tastes like sugar." The Sugar Association claims the company is misinforming consumers about their chlorinated chemical sweetener. (Jan-31-05)

    Register your Splenda Case

    If you feel you qualify for damages or remedies that might be awarded in this Splenda class action or lawsuit, please go to link below to submit your complaint.

    http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/splenda
    Last edited by boone; 05-12-2006 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Add'l sentence added.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Thank you so much for that link! Splenda made me sick as a DOG. And all symptoms stopped when I discontinued using Splenda. I was being treated for symptoms so severe I was diagnosed with R.A. It also caused me numerous other complaints. All my Doctor's visits are documented, medical records prove it. I was a healthy young girl before, with no pre-existing issues or medical conditions. I am going to sue these bastards, one way or another!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet Gong
    Posts
    1,032

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Some folk are allergic to MSG.
    Or Red Dye #40.
    Or Shellfish.
    Or Aspartame, or peanuts, or bee-stings...or sucralose.
    Allergens.
    Not toxins.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    414

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Oh my gosh you guys - these things are soooo bad for you. But the FDA won't stop them from putting it in our food sources! MSG is one of THE absolute worst things for you! And it's in EVERYTHING from Campbell's soup to spices to the foods you eat when you go out. It has been linked to soooo many diseases. Aspartame and splenda are two things that become toxins when they enter our bodies. When mixed with our bodies chemistry they are toxic! Causing things from brain disfunction to diabetes (which it actually claims to help). The FDA actually allows horrible toxins to be put into our food unecessarily so that we will want more of it and that we will in turn put more money in their pockets by *eating more *getting sick from it *going to the doctors office more *needing more meds - you name it! Don't believe for a second that the FDA has your best interest at heart! They don't care! If they're not making money off you - you're of no worth to them! So they do need you alive, they just need you a little sick so that they can keep you as a lifelong customer of they're circle of sickness.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    64

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by heavensent
    Oh my gosh you guys - these things are soooo bad for you. But the FDA won't stop them from putting it in our food sources! MSG is one of THE absolute worst things for you! And it's in EVERYTHING from Campbell's soup to spices to the foods you eat when you go out. It has been linked to soooo many diseases. Aspartame and splenda are two things that become toxins when they enter our bodies. When mixed with our bodies chemistry they are toxic! Causing things from brain disfunction to diabetes (which it actually claims to help). The FDA actually allows horrible toxins to be put into our food unecessarily so that we will want more of it and that we will in turn put more money in their pockets by *eating more *getting sick from it *going to the doctors office more *needing more meds - you name it! Don't believe for a second that the FDA has your best interest at heart! They don't care! If they're not making money off you - you're of no worth to them! So they do need you alive, they just need you a little sick so that they can keep you as a lifelong customer of they're circle of sickness.
    Sorry if this sounds like an angry reply but seeing this type of material presented over and over again I have to reply. Since there is so much "evidence" for all of this and the other negative information about pharma drugs and the FDA on this board and you and all of your expert sources (some are doctors) are so readily available why don't some of you people "in the know" do something about it, speak out, get involved, instead of hiding on message boards and on websites. It's easy to put all of this "evidence" and "testimonials" on the internet where you don't have to defend it. Is the mainstream press also conspiring to keep these people quiet? LOL. It's one thing to believe that we are over-medicated and need to consider healthy natural alternatives but these conspiracy/poison theories about the FDA and the doctors :( This does nothing to boost credibility.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    330

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Message boards and web sites are VALUABLE tools in getting the word out. They are definitely a big advantage!

    I have been emailing a few companies that have these chemical poisons in their products, and I sent an article to a widely-circulated international publication.

    Again, there are class action lawsuits for people whose health has been damaged consuming these:

    http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com...ords=aspartame
    http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/splenda

    After all, there are safe, NATURAL sweeteners that are effective, and actually good for you I.E. stevia and xylitol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    330

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Dr. Poormouth:

    I am sorry but I beg to differ; I cannot believe they are allergens.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    64

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by boone
    Message boards and web sites are VALUABLE tools in getting the word out. They are definitely a big advantage!

    I have been emailing a few companies that have these chemical poisons in their products, and I sent an article to a widely-circulated international publication.

    Again, there are class action lawsuits for people whose health has been damaged consuming these:

    http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com...ords=aspartame
    http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/splenda

    After all, there are safe, NATURAL sweeteners that are effective, and actually good for you I.E. stevia and xylitol.
    Yes, great at getting the word out but when the word may be misinformation and is not open to any strong scrutiny and accepted as fact, it does more damage than good IMO. BTW the fact that a class action suit has been filed is not evidence. And you stated:

    Again, there are class action lawsuits for people whose health has been damaged consuming these:


    You forgot the word allegedly before the word been. I know you don't think this is important but it is. Many class actions like this have been dropped and proven to be without merit (tobacco industry notwithstanding). Also, it's great to see that the sugar industry is looking out for our health :)
    Last edited by justlearning; 06-16-2006 at 06:52 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    414

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by justlearning
    Sorry if this sounds like an angry reply but seeing this type of material presented over and over again I have to reply. Since there is so much "evidence" for all of this and the other negative information about pharma drugs and the FDA on this board and you and all of your expert sources (some are doctors) are so readily available why don't some of you people "in the know" do something about it, speak out, get involved, instead of hiding on message boards and on websites. It's easy to put all of this "evidence" and "testimonials" on the internet where you don't have to defend it. Is the mainstream press also conspiring to keep these people quiet? LOL. It's one thing to believe that we are over-medicated and need to consider healthy natural alternatives but these conspiracy/poison theories about the FDA and the doctors :( This does nothing to boost credibility.

    I am actually doing something about it. I am spreading the word to my community and anyone else who will listen. Because I know from not only research but from my own experience and other's I know personally that this is happening all over the US. Don't take my word for it - read your food labels and do your own research instead of putting down mine. If you can't refute it - zip it. Because I know that I know that I know that it is the truth. If you don't want to believe it, that's fine becuase it's your personal opinion. However, be wary of what you're putting into your mouth, it could very well be poison. And how would you feel if someday you find out after feeding these substances to a loved one for years, that they are indeed poisoning you and the ones you love and potentially killing them??? I'm not telling anyone to take my word for it - there is research done to prove this! And just reading food labels will also tell you. Thing is with MSG is that it's under so many different names that it's sometimes hard to detect.

    You'll never be able to get away from all the crap they put in stuff altogether. But you can arm yourself with knowledge and do what you can personally and for your family to keep as much away from it as you can.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    330

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Yes, I too have been telling others and referring them to the web sites that are growing in number re: testimonials, written by a great variety of people.

    I have found that hundreds of people have written about the problems that were eliminated completely or greatly, when consumption of artificial sweeteners stopped. They didn't have any of these problems until they started the artificial sweetener. Also, I read that many people switch from one to another, and the symptoms stay in place.

    Pressure by the powers that be put a stop to getting the word out on these issues- where big bucks are involved.

    Every person's body make-up is different, and effects vary...some don't seem affected right away- also, it depends how healthy a person's digestive tract is as to how much/how often these chemicals get absorbed in. Some passes right through, evidently.

    One time, someone served me some cold drinks on a hot day- I ingested 2 glasses of a beverage with an artificial sweetener- not knowing on the spot that Crystal Light has it in there. Immediately after, I felt a sickness I had never felt before- weird sensations, and my ears rang- loud, and a bad headache came on. Never again will I touch the stuff...just want to save people from misery by getting the word out on this.

    As for the tobacco issue (which has around a lot longer), the gov't subsidizes tobacco farmers, and collects taxes on the sale of it, yet has to spend buko-bucks on med. care for those damaged by smoking. I like the write-up here...

    http://speakout.com/activism/issue_briefs/1245b-1.html

    I am naturally a skeptic, but I always say the proof is in the pudding, and keep an open mind, doing my homework.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    64

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by heavensent
    I am actually doing something about it. I am spreading the word to my community and anyone else who will listen. Because I know from not only research but from my own experience and other's I know personally that this is happening all over the US. Don't take my word for it - read your food labels and do your own research instead of putting down mine. If you can't refute it - zip it. Because I know that I know that I know that it is the truth. If you don't want to believe it, that's fine becuase it's your personal opinion. However, be wary of what you're putting into your mouth, it could very well be poison. And how would you feel if someday you find out after feeding these substances to a loved one for years, that they are indeed poisoning you and the ones you love and potentially killing them??? I'm not telling anyone to take my word for it - there is research done to prove this! And just reading food labels will also tell you. Thing is with MSG is that it's under so many different names that it's sometimes hard to detect.

    You'll never be able to get away from all the crap they put in stuff altogether. But you can arm yourself with knowledge and do what you can personally and for your family to keep as much away from it as you can.
    I won't take your word for it. I'm a chemist myself so I understand your concern but I think this is not always an easy issue to understand. I'm not putting down your research but I would ask you to consider the research to the contrary that suggests that many of these compounds and additives are safe and in many cases have no metabolic activity at all. This safety research is not part of some big conspiracy or money making scheme, this is a convenient excuse for many who choose to ignore certain scientific studies but that does not change the fact that the data exists and is publicly available. IMO this safety data is not generated and interpreted by self-serving MDs, scientists and greedy gov't officials as you suggest, they are people like you and me with families that consume and use these products. Sure, mistakes are made and information is sometimes learned after the fact but this is not the norm. Drug/chemical metabolism for one is still not fully understood for many natural products as well as for many food additives, and then there are all the possible interactions and environmental factors. I am wary of many of these substances because of these unknowns, I am also wary of assigning a cause and effect relationship between a substance and a condition when there may be a host of contributing factors. I just think a lot of the good intentions here and elsewhere on the web are sometimes based on hearsay or testimonials that really do not prove any cause/effect relationship.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    327

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by justlearning
    Sorry if this sounds like an angry reply but seeing this type of material presented over and over again I have to reply. Since there is so much "evidence" for all of this and the other negative information about pharma drugs and the FDA on this board and you and all of your expert sources (some are doctors) are so readily available why don't some of you people "in the know" do something about it, speak out, get involved, instead of hiding on message boards and on websites. It's easy to put all of this "evidence" and "testimonials" on the internet where you don't have to defend it. Is the mainstream press also conspiring to keep these people quiet? LOL. It's one thing to believe that we are over-medicated and need to consider healthy natural alternatives but these conspiracy/poison theories about the FDA and the doctors :( This does nothing to boost credibility.
    Justlearning,

    I personally find it very annoying that you are not ready to listen to other people's opinions. I don't know where you read that some people are doctors (or claiming to be on this forum), knowing you, you probably only digested what you wanted to.:rolleyes:

    Besides, just because people post on this forum, don't assume that some aren't out their spreading the word or "speaking out" or showing people that they do have alternatives. Besides, who's hiding, also, so what if some people believe there is a conspiracy, they are entitled to do so. They are entitled to their opinion, just as you're entitled to yours, so stop trying to shut people up.

    For a so called "Chemist", you don't add any proof to the contrary to these so called false claims that you keep complaining about in each and every thread. It seems to me that all you're worried about are the Pharmaceutical companies, one of which you are a part of, don't get any bad press and it's so obvious why. Tell me, are you a shareholder?

    Give us some facts, seeing as you're one of the experts in the field, and stop complaining about people's posts for goodness sake. Unfortunately, everyone can't see it only from your point of view!
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

    Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

    The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    64

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by BAILEYSCREAMS_REVENGE
    Justlearning,

    I personally find it very annoying that you are not ready to listen to other people's opinions. I don't know where you read that some people are doctors (or claiming to be on this forum), knowing you, you probably only digested what you wanted to.:rolleyes:

    Besides, just because people post on this forum, don't assume that some aren't out their spreading the word or "speaking out" or showing people that they do have alternatives. Besides, who's hiding, also, so what if some people believe there is a conspiracy, they are entitled to do so. They are entitled to their opinion, just as you're entitled to yours, so stop trying to shut people up.

    For a so called "Chemist", you don't add any proof to the contrary to these so called false claims that you keep complaining about in each and every thread. It seems to me that all you're worried about are the Pharmaceutical companies, one of which you are a part of, don't get any bad press and it's so obvious why. Tell me, are you a shareholder?

    Give us some facts, seeing as you're one of the experts in the field, and stop complaining about people's posts for goodness sake. Unfortunately, everyone can't see it only from your point of view!
    I'll let my earlier posts speak for themselves. Guess I should just go along with this FDA/pharma conspiracy then. I have been listening just not agreeing. Never said any of the claims about the effects of these compounds is false or that I was an expert. I unlike you am willing to defer to the experts (OH!, I forgot they are just shills for the corrupt FDA and pharma, sorry) People on the board have posted links to websites that have quotes from doctors and claims of data and clinical evidence, I would urge them to publish and get this work to their peers for review. The original tox and clinical data for these compounds is public information, these are approved substances and were deemed safe by scientists and doctors (OH forgot again, just shills for the FDA and pharma). FYI I could care less about pharma industry profit (a very small % of the portfolio) but I do care about the people involved in this research and the people who benefit from it. You are doing a great disservice to both of these groups by presenting this information in this way without considering the tox and clinical package that is required to get these drugs and food ingredients approved.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    330

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    You don't have to go along with it if you don't want to.

    Do you consume products with sucralose (Splenda) in them? Anybody in your family consume them? For all your sake, I sure hope not. There are some credible experts that say the stuff is harmful.

    At least some people speak out against injustices, i.e. many EPA scientists -gotta go find one of the articles on that...

    Ah yes...here's one:

    EPA Scientists Protest Pending Pesticide Approvals

    Unacceptable Risk to Children and Political Pressure on Scientists Decried
    By: Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility
    Published: May 25, 2006 at 08:06


    In an unprecedented action, representatives for thousands of U.S. Environmental Protection Agency scientists are publicly objecting to imminent agency approval for a score of powerful, controversial pesticides, according to a letter released today by Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER). The scientists cite "compelling evidence" which EPA leadership is choosing to ignore that these "pesticides damage the developing nervous systems of fetuses, infants and children."

    On August 3, 2006, EPA faces a deadline for issuing final tolerance approval for 20 organophosphate and carbamate pesticides. In a letter dated May 24, 2006, leaders of three unions (American Federation of Government Employees, National Treasury Employees Union and Engineers and Scientists of California) representing 9,000 scientists, risk managers and other specialists asked EPA Administrator Stephen Johnson to either adopt maximum exposure protections for these agents or take them off the market.

    Organophosphates, derived from World War II-era nerve agents, are banned in England, Sweden and Denmark. In the 1990's the National Academies of Science criticized EPA's regulation of these pesticides. The Clinton administration began moves to ban the agents but the Bush administration changed course. In the past few months, the Bush administration approach has been faulted by both EPA's own Scientific Advisory Panel and its Office of Inspector General.

    In their letter, the EPA scientists charge that agency "risk assessments cannot state with confidence the degree to which any exposure of a fetus, infant or child to a pesticide will or will not adversely affect their neurological development." In addition, the scientists contend that -

    * "Our colleagues in the Pesticide Program feel besieged by political pressure exerted by Agency officials perceived to be too closely aligned with the pesticide industry and former EPA officials now representing the pesticide and agricultural community";
    * "In the rush to meet the August 2006 …deadline, many steps in the risk assessment and risk management process are being abbreviated or eliminated in violation of the principles of scientific integrity and objectivity…"; and
    * The prevailing "belief among managers in the Pesticide and Toxics Programs [is] that regulatory decisions should only be made after reaching full consensus with the regulated pesticide and chemicals industry."

    Notwithstanding the scientific uncertainty and controversy, EPA has announced that is approving one of the most toxic agents, dichlorvos or DDVP, for household use in pet flea collars and no-pest strips.

    "Our top public scientists are morally and professionally compromised by the Bush administration partnership with the chemical industry," stated PEER Executive Director Jeff Ruch, pointing, for example, to EPA's rush to embrace testing of pesticides and other chemicals on human subjects for commercial purposes. "The fact that this letter had to be sent at all is an utter disgrace but, even more disgraceful, is the likelihood that this warning will be disregarded by an agency that is supposed to be protecting public health and the environment."

    Read the EPA scientists' letter of protest:
    http://www.peer.org/docs/epa/06_25_5_union_ltr.pdf

    In fact, this should get it's own thread- must do that.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Aspartame Island
    Posts
    920

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini1983
    Thank you so much for that link! Splenda made me sick as a DOG. And all symptoms stopped when I discontinued using Splenda. I was being treated for symptoms so severe I was diagnosed with R.A. It also caused me numerous other complaints. All my Doctor's visits are documented, medical records prove it. I was a healthy young girl before, with no pre-existing issues or medical conditions. I am going to sue these bastards, one way or another!
    I am not sure if you have done so or not, but look into a way for the body to rid itself of the built up sucralose. The body tends to store these things, like Aspartame as well, in the body tissues. If you were to go back to using Sucralose or Aspartame, the pain would continue right where it left off, even after 1 year of not using them. The same holds true for mercury,aluminum and fluoride. A good way to get rid of the heavy metals is by ingesting Cilantro or Chlorella. Both are apparently effective in getting rid of the metals, maybe it will also work for the chemical sweeteners.

    Another all round thing I have heard good things about is Chelation. You would have to research this for yourself to see if it is something that would work for you or not.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Aspartame Island
    Posts
    920

    Re: Dangers of Sucralose (Splenda) & Class Action Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by dr poormouth
    Some folk are allergic to MSG.
    Or Red Dye #40.
    Or Shellfish.
    Or Aspartame, or peanuts, or bee-stings...or sucralose.
    Allergens.
    Not toxins.
    Red dye #40- source- coal tar dye- carcinogen. Conclusion-toxin

    Shellfish- scavenger that cleans up the sea in which it inhabits. Certain shellfish like clams, are toxic to eat at certain times of the year. Best case scenario-do not eat anytime.

    Aspartame & Msg- Excitotoxin- kills Neurons in the brain, causes seizures, migraines/headaches, contributes to Alzheimer's and Parkinson's (due to the killling of brain cells)

    Sucralose- same case scenario as Aspartame above

    Peanuts, if not grown in Arizona or like-wise Arid climate, may have the natural toxin "Aflatoxin", which is like a mold. Which may explain why people are allergic to peanuts. Another thing that enhances allergies is dairy products and chlorine, which most Americans have daily exposure to. So not only peanut allergies are enhanced by those two things, but any allergies a person may have.

    Bee stings, haven't done any research on this as of yet

Similar Threads

  1. Higher One Class Action Lawsuit?
    By SCAMS in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2014, 07:16 PM
  2. Empower Network - 'Class Action Lawsuit'
    By Yawn... in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 11:07 PM
  3. The AshleyMadison.com Scam - Class Action Lawsuit
    By AshleyClassAction in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 08:24 AM
  4. Costco Class Action Lawsuit
    By Cheryl Young in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 05:04 PM
  5. AWSM, LLC Status of Class Action Lawsuit
    By bigfish2003 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, accepted, accounts, accurate, action, actions, add, administration, age, agen, ages, ain, alcohol, alive, ame, american, amp, animal, animals, announced, another, anti, approved, arizona, article, association, august, aus, australia, authors, avoid, awarded, aware, baby, bad, ban, banned, based, bastards, benefits, bet, better, big, blood, boards, body, boost, brain, break, british, broke, bur, called, campaign, cannot, care, case, caused, causing, cell, cer, chain, chemicals, claim, claiming, claims, class, cleara, clearance, cli, clinto, coal, colorado, coming, commercial, commit, common, community, companies, company, complain, completely, compliance, compromised, con, concerned, condi, confirmed, consumers, contrast, cost, countries, crap, credibility, credible, cure, customer, customers, damage, day, days, defend, definition, delivery, demons, dental, development, didn, difficult, director, disappears, discount, disease, disgrace, disgraceful, dive, doctors, doesn, dog, don, dow, dropped, drug, dry, due, ear, earlier, early, effective, effects, employees, ends, engineers, england, enter, environment, epa, epic, euro, evia, evils, experience, expert, experts, factories, factory, false, families, farms, fat, fda, fec, feel, feels, felt, field, final, fischer, fluoride, forgot, formula, fuel, fully, fusion, galaxy, gas, gen, general, girl, good, gotta, gov, great, ground, group, groups, growing, grown, growth, guarantee, gut, guys, hand, hard, health, healthy, heart, helps, hey, hiding, higher, his, holds, homework, hormone, horrible, horse, hot, house, html, huma, human, ignore, ill, image, ime, imminent, immunity, important, inc., industrial, industry, info, insects, inspector, inspector general, insulin, inter, interest, international, involved, ion, issue, issues, italy, jan, jeff, johnson, justices, kills, land, large, latest, lawsuit, lawsuits, lean, lengths, lesser, letter, light, links, lis, listen, living, local, lol, long, longer, los, lot, machines, main, mainstream, making, manufacturing, market, marketing, markets, mea, meals, medical, medicated, meet, mental, message, metals, mild, mind, minerals, misinformation, misleading, moment, month, more, national, natural, nature, nervous, norm, note, november, number, office, officials, open, oral, order, original, owned, owns, package, part, partnership, pas, pass, pen, pending, people, person, personal, personally, pet, picture, place, plant, plants, pleasant, point, poison, poisoning, popular, pos, post, posted, posting, posts, prevent, principles, problems, process, product, production, products, profit, progress, promote, promotes, properties, protecting, protection, protects, prove, proven, public, putting, quality, question, questions, quote, quotes, raw, rea, read, ready, real, red, regular, regulations, regulatory, related, released, rep, replace, rescue, research, responsible, results, revenge, rips, risk, rush, safe, safety, sal, sale, satisfied, scale, scenario, scientists, score, search, season, seem, seizures, sen, sensitive, serve, served, severe, shills, ship, shouldn, shut, sick, sites, small, smoking, sold, son, soooo, sorry, sounds, soup, source, sources, speaking, spend, splenda, spreading, star, state, stated, states, stay, step, stephen, sti, stop, stream, submit, subs, sun, supply, sweden, sweet, system, systems, takes, tall, taxes, ted, test, testimonials, testing, they, thread, time, times, today, tolerance, tools, toothpaste, top, total, touch, toxi, toxic, trac, trade, treasury, treated, treatment, tribute, trusted, union, united, united states, unprecedented, url, view, viola, wanted, wary, waste, water, wearing, web, weird, wide, wise, won, wooden, word, worldwide, worst, worth, write, www, year, years, young

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •