+ Reply to Thread

some ''Free Store Club'' questions

howdy... i was checking out The Free Store club and i have a couple of questions about it for anyone out there that knows this company.

1. Do you ever have to stock your own store?
    2. Are you allowed to post your store items on ebay?
    3. On every sale(including free membership) do you keep all of the profit?

basically what i'm asking is... is it possible to sign up with the free membership, post your items on ebay, and keep all of the profit without ever having to buy what your selling?

Re: some ''Free Store Club'' questions

Quote Originally Posted by 991
    howdy... i was checking out The Free Store club and i have a couple of questions about it for anyone out there that knows this company.

1. Do you ever have to stock your own store?
    2. Are you allowed to post your store items on ebay?
    3. On every sale(including free membership) do you keep all of the profit?

basically what i'm asking is... is it possible to sign up with the free membership, post your items on ebay, and keep all of the profit without ever having to buy what your selling?
    1) Not sure what you mean. Freestore will ship for you, although make sure the countries you sell to are on their list, they ship most but not all places.

2) I've done that, but I doubt you'll make much money off it. I should note, it was a while ago that I tried it, and the TOS may have changed. On the other hand, they make money off your purchase from them regardless, so I can't see why they would change them.

3) Basically you pay the wholesale cost of all items, and sell it for whatever you want, so yes.

However, the items stocked if FSC are very generic, and probably not going to go for a great deal on Ebay. I'd do a very limited run first if you want to try this. After all with all the FSCs out there, it's likely a lot of other people are selling these things.
    Last edited by cneilson; 05-21-2006 at 05:18 PM.

You didn't take a tour of the website did you? You can find all the answers to your questions on the website. When the free store club just started there wasn't that many products in the store, but they've come a long way since day one. I think their products have a very fair price on them. You can make money by giving away free stores to other people and as they upgrade you can make money off their hosting fees. I thought that was the way I wanted to go but all the new members that I got in to the store are staying free. Oh well, there has to be a glich in all opportunities. But you don't have to rely on the internet to make money with the free store club. What I'm starting to do is sell the products out of the store at my local swap meet. I have no problem competing with my competitions prices. The Maxam knives in the store can be compared to knives costing twice as much very good quality for the price.

i'v try free store club and like davepul,i'v sign up a ass of memebers and all of them stayed free so i said what the hell this is not working after 6mos i never maid one dam cent i don't see how this free store club **** can work so from me to you this is a ripoff! i just pray that i find something that do works god i hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat
    i'v try free store club and like davepul,i'v sign up a ass of memebers and all of them stayed free so i said what the hell this is not working after 6mos i never maid one dam cent i don't see how this free store club **** can work so from me to you this is a ripoff! i just pray that i find something that do works god i hope so!
    As with any opportunity it will take time to start making money. It is not a get rich quick scheme. Why I haven't given up on the free store club is that now I'm selling the knives in the store at my local swap meet. Doing great! The lockback knives are very popular and very reasonably priced. 300 to 500 in a weekend at the swapmeet is not uncommon. For instance say a lockback knife that sells for around 18 to 20 bucks has a wholesale price of just a couple of bucks for me! And they seem to be selling for full retail listed in my store! Every time I get a knife that isn't moving I discontinue and list it for half off it sells out in one day so I order more of 'em go figure. No opportunity is perfect you can't please everyone it all depends and what you are willing to do.
    Last edited by DavePul; 05-31-2006 at 02:54 AM. Reason: spelling

I just signed up for free store last week and didn't start promoting until a few days ago.

It is really easy to sign people up. In 3 days I already have 80 in my downline. The only problem as stated above they are all still free. I am trying like crazy to keep signing people up. When I sign up another person it goes into everyone elses downline and they get these Payday reports of all the members under them. I am hoping when they see they are getting 15-25 people a day it will make them think that it will work.

I have yet to try marketing the actual store, although from what I have been reading that is where the money might be. I am going to keep at building my downline like crazy for a week, and if I don't get any upgrades to silver, I will do the store thing. I am signed up for the silver level which is only $10 a month, which is nothing really. I think I should be able to cover that in sales from my store.

If not C'est la vie. I may give it another month or I may keep looking and devote my efforts elsewhere. This is about the 10th on-line endeavor I have been involved with. So far it has been pretty easy. As far as success goes it is running neck and neck with my hits2u-GDI system. As far as building my downline FSC is way ahead, but it looks like I will be getting a check from GDI a lot sooner!

It's all a numbers game in the end.

So to answer the scam or no scam question about FSC. As far as I can see the store may be a front for a MLM profit making plan but...the store seems to be a good thing in it's own right, so I will have to say it's borderline.

Whenever people entice with very large amounts of money and residuals for life I groan a little inside because it all sounds so fake. FSC claims you can make $10 grand a week and after that you can stop working because it will be for life as residuals. From everything I read that isn't happening for most people. I read a post by a woman who had 20K in her downline, and she said she was making money but it was a struggle. So on that side I would have to say scam.

On the other side, the actual store side. I would have to say not a scam. The prices are really great, even greater if you want to pay the $10 or $50 a month.
    Last edited by beepbeeper; 06-02-2006 at 09:44 AM.

Update:

I had to cancel all my MLM and affiliate programs due to an accidental spam issue with google-groups.

I have the following for sale.
    http://www.giftstore.ws
    frame size can be enlarged:
    http://www.giftstore.ws/store3.swf
    Flash designed store front suitable for FSC products.
    $80 as is, you do the updates yourself. (some flash knowledge would be advisable)

$300 if you would like me to finish updating the site with the products of your choice. (max 15-20 products per category)

This site does not have a shopping cart but you can link it to FSC Store.

A Flash designed lead-in page to the overdrive system.
    $25 http://www.giftstore.ws/first-step/

The "money ad" that got me 96 FSC sign-ups in the first week.
    $10

I will accept paypal and will not sell to more than one person.

I am not sure if I can sell my downline position by transfering over the name, address and credit info, but I do have a site with appx. 140 -150 free store sign-up with one silver up-grade. (I was doing this for less than a week so I am sure there will be a few upgrades)

If you can get me documentation from FSC that this transfer is legal I will sell the entire downline 70 on both sides for $30.

The domain name and the hosting are not included.

I just hate to see all my efforts go to waste.

But I don't want to lose my ISP connection so I guess I this is all here for the taking.

If interested contact me at thenew.green@yahoo.com
    Last edited by beepbeeper; 06-09-2006 at 05:32 AM.

I would like to delete that last post. After thinking about it after I realize this post was probably not appropriate. It seem like my editing and deleting ablities have been taken away. gee, I am on a roll. I am guessing I made the right decisions about leaving the affiliate biz. Me gots some etiquette issue to take care of obviously. Since I can't seem to do anything with that last post. Please accept my apologies and disregard it as best you can.

I opened my Free Store on Oct. 8th. , today is the 25th. I upgraded to silver a few days after I joined. So it's been about 17 days. My sponsor, who I don't know, must be doing some good advertising because I have 73 people on my left with 4 silvers. I have 3 personally sponsored free stores, one of which went on my left, so I have 2 free stores on my right.
    I didn't get the Free store to sponsor people, I'm doing that for long term income. I got my free store because it was free to start and I could sell the products on or offline to make extra money. The residual income is a bonus, as far as I'm concerned.
    Yes it is hard to sell products. My sister in law just purchased the blanket and pillow, which we are waiting to receive.
    The wholesale prices are a lot better than other online malls and stores that you have to pay a lot more money for. I like FSC so far.
    This is the third or fourth forum that I have found in which the majority of the feedback is possitive. The Better Business Bureau has a few issues noted over the past five years, but seemed like nothing compared to the volume this company sells. Every company has someone to say something bady about them. If there were hundreds of complaints I wouldn't have thought twice.

I agree with most people on this site, FSC is not a scam, and until I feel otherwise I am going to stick with it and try to sell some products.

donnamackie Guest

Hey everyone! I really wanted to tell you about this AWESOME business I am doing. I highly suggest you check it out for yourself or you just might kick yourself later! Yes, it is legitimate and I am doing VERY well with the business. I have spent a lot of time searching for a legitimate business opportunity but nothing seemed honest until I found this one. This has truly been the best decision I have ever made.

Here's the scoop:

How would you like to have $500 poured into your pocket every single day just by doing one simple thing over and over again? You'd want it, wouldn't you? Of course you do.

Then, listen to our FREE teleseminar on how to consistently earn $500 a day from home or you'll kick yourself later. This is the hottest business that is taking the internet by storm! It is a completely automated, turn-key system with no selling, no website or product needed.

Just go to: www.runningdeer.org and register for the teleseminar.

There has never been an easier-to-do Internet business than this!
    You just do 1 simple thing, and every time you do, you get $500 bucks put straight into YOUR pocket every single time, and for as long as you want!

We give you everything you need, all ready to go, to allow you to do all of this (and even more!)

You simply just turn on the ‘switch’ and allow our amazing system to make money for you automatically (even while you sleep like a baby!)

With this easy-to-do system, anyone (even YOU!) can make well over $100,000 a month! (All from your own home, at your leisure, whenever YOU feel like it!)

And hold on, it gets even better! In addition to getting $500 bucks CASH every time you do 1 simple thing, you can get another $1,000 CASH on top!

This means that basically every time you do this 1 simple thing, you can get up to $1,500.00 over and over again!

This 1 simple thing does NOT require back-breaking work or a lot of sweat. You just need to do this 1 simple thing, and we even provide you a FREE website that automatically does this for you!

There's absolutely no hype here and you owe
    it to yourself to check it out immediately...it'll be
    the easiest money you'll ever make!

At my website, I will also give you my FREE book that will help you get started.

It's called quite appropriately:

"How to Make $500 CASH Every Time You Do 1 Simple Thing!"

With it you will learn how to ...

**Start making money very quickly

**Learn how to put your moneymaking machine into overdrive and make as much as $5,000 a day when you get just 10 NEW signups a day!

Plus, this little book is in PDF format.

Again, just go to: www.runningdeer.org to get more details about our business and don't forget to register for the teleseminar!

Donna