+ Reply to Thread

Sneaky - Bank Theft

My husband recently recieved a cheque from his bank the N.A.B (National Australia Bank) for 0.99c with a letter to inform him that they had overcharged his bank fees by this amount and were now re******* it.(sent by cheque instead of just direct debiting it back to the account)
    Now I am sure that this so called mistake did not just randomly happen with only my husbands account.The N.A.B has over 5 million customers,if this was done with all of their accounts the NAB would have possibly made over 5 million dollars in profit.
    I seriously doubt that many people would have cashed their cheque for 99c in (if any) and I am sure the bank would also charge a processing fee if they had.
    THATS WHAT YOU CALL A SNEAKY THIEF!
    Working from home is becoming a very popular career choice worldwide!
    IncomeFrmHome has been designed to educate and guide the "ordinary" person wanting to start their very own profitable business from home. IncomeFrmHome.com

Re: Sneaky - Bank Theft

http://www.nab.com.au/wps/wcm/connec...Finance/15/20/

Customer Refund Activities

As part of National Australia Bank's turnaround plan, we have concentrated on stabilising the business as well as increasing the focus on compliance and resolving customer issues.

As a result of this work, we have identified certain issues where a refund is required on incorrectly applied fees or charges.

We unreservedly apologise to our customers for these errors and any inconvenience they have caused.

NAB will continue to review and improve our systems and processes. If issues arise as a result of this review, we will be open, transparent and committed to resolving them as quickly as possible and to the satisfaction of our customers and government regulators.

Re: Sneaky - Bank Theft

Neither my husband or myself care about the 99cents,I doubt anyone would have much of a problem with it.
    Just think that it sucks that the bank can make so much money over it.(If it was a mistake)
    It seems to me that cheques were issued ON PURPOSE where as they could have easily direct debited the accounts instead.
    Working from home is becoming a very popular career choice worldwide!
    IncomeFrmHome has been designed to educate and guide the "ordinary" person wanting to start their very own profitable business from home. IncomeFrmHome.com