+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who Said The Left Doesn't Have A Clear Agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    Username, I wasn't referring to your remark, but to dchristie's.

Dchristie, you are not advocating justice, but murder.
    I beg to differ. Then you must also think that the war crminals hanged at Nuremburg were murdered too. To be really human, one must have a conscience. Dealing with ciminally insane Monkeys is euthenasia.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Here are two typical liberals demonstrating who they truly are, deep down inside, by rationally assessing the current administration. They then give us a preview of their true agenda, and how they would like to implement it.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you...
    The Liberal Left's Solutions For America: Straight From The Heart.

Now their solution:

Notice how UserName got even more detailed in his plan, by singling out Christians as being more deserving of his violent form of political change.

This pains me to say, but this sounds a lot like the violent ravings of another political party that was desperately seeking power some 70 years ago in Europe... Of course back then it wasn't "Born Again" Christians that were the focal point of that party's rage, like it is with todays extreme left... Back then, It was the Jews and 8 million of them were exterminated because the Nazi party was allowed to spread their religious hatred.

This is the future of liberal democrats...

Take a bow boys...

Grim,

You could not be as ridiculous and silly, as you sound on this board. I just cannot believe it. It seems incredible. :eek:

I have written, against violent ranting and raving. Of course, you have not read any of those posts. Or maybe the posts were not written by the "right" person. I just do not know. You are unbelievable. :(

DeeDee1965

DeeDee, I find it very interesting that you decided to insult me, for pointing out that a member of this community is advocating the mass murder of his political opponents, but have nothing at all to say to dchristie.

Interesting... Yes
    Surprising... Not at all.

Here are two typical liberals demonstrating who they truly are, deep down inside, by rationally assessing the current administration. They then give us a preview of their true agenda, and how they would like to implement it.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you...
    The Liberal Left's Solutions For America: Straight From The Heart.

Now their solution:

Notice how UserName got even more detailed in his plan, by singling out Christians as being more deserving of his violent form of political change.

This pains me to say, but this sounds a lot like the violent ravings of another political party that was desperately seeking power some 70 years ago in Europe... Of course back then it wasn't "Born Again" Christians that were the focal point of that party's rage, like it is with todays extreme left... Back then, It was the Jews and 8 million of them were exterminated because the Nazi party was allowed to spread their religious hatred.

This is the future of liberal democrats...

Take a bow boys...

Grim, talk from posters like the ones you have reference should just be ignored as they are probably high school or college aged kids, fresh from a day of liberal brain washing at their schools.

Grim: Hate to say it but you only got it part right. The real agenda is to hate Bush more.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    I agree with you, Grim.

However, I would point out that such hateful rhetoric is hardly monopolized by the "left".
    Absolutely. There are extremists on both ends of the political spectrum and all they do when they make comments such as dchristie's is prove we should be glad he's not president.
    If dchristie was president and did the things he's talking of, there would be other dchristies running around calling this dchristie's government a mafia.

You would fit in well in the Old Testament, dchristie.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFusion
    Grim, talk from posters like the ones you have reference should just be ignored as they are probably high school or college aged kids, fresh from a day of liberal brain washing at their schools.
    Ha..ha..ha..You brain washed, comatose, demented Monkeys never cease to make me laugh at your amusing little delusions and fantasies. Never forget to grin and do your little diaper dance for King Bush.

KFOX | Mar 2, 2006
    AURORA, Colo. -- A Colorado high school teacher was on administrative leave Thursday after he criticized President George W. Bush, capitalism and the United States' foreign policy in his geography class at ...http://www.topix.net/forum/us/T6QFMKQR0HLLT2FN7

WINSTON-SALEM, NC - December 12 - Elizabeth Ito, an English teacher who lost her position at Forsyth Technical Community College after making anti-war remarks in class last March, will present her case to the Forsyth Tech board of trustees on December 18. http://www.commondreams.org/scriptfi...03/1212-05.htm

Judge Rules Teachers Have No Free Speech Rights in Class
    http://www.progressive.org/mccarthy

Woman Claims She Was Fired for Bumpersticker
    By Matthew Rothschild, March 11, 2006

Her boss saw her Air America sticker and allegedly said, “For all I know you could be Al Qaeda. You’re fired.”

Ten-year-Old Forbidden from Singing Pink’s Anti-Bush Song at School Talent Show
    By Matthew Rothschild, May 9, 2006

Nurse Threatened With Sedition For Criticizing Bush
    by Maccabee
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/2/10/154248/969

Patriotic Correctness and other attacks on Academic
    Freedom
    A Report by John K. Wilson
    http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&cd=55
    Last edited by dchristie; 05-12-2006 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    Grim: Hate to say it but you only got it part right.
    That's better than he usually does.
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
    The real agenda is to hate Bush more.
    I sincerely hope that is not possible. Believe it or not, dissatisfaction with the United States' foreign policy is still growing around the world.

And the breach is still increasing....

"A majority of those polled in Germany, France, and Turkey -- and half of all Britons and Russians -- believe the Iraq War damaged the fight against terrorism. The loss of trust was particularly great in Germany and France -- 82 percent of Germans and 78 percent of French are more distrustful of the United States than they were one year ago. Even in Great Britain, U.S. President George W. Bush's leading ally in Europe, support for the Iraq War in the last 12 months has sunk by 47 percent."

Even in America there is only about 30% of the population that has any confidence in this administration at all.

Let's hope the abhorrence for Bush and his administration has reached the nethermost regions of the substratum. How much more hate do you think we can stand!?

DeeDee, I find it very interesting that you decided to insult me, for pointing out that a member of this community is advocating the mass murder of his political opponents, but have nothing at all to say to dchristie.

Interesting... Yes
    Surprising... Not at all.

Grim,

I was not insulting you. I was expressing, pity, and sadness. But now I will insult you.

If you are able to, read, and can successfully comprehend, I said in my rely:

"I have written, against violent ranting and raving." Of course, you have not read any of those posts. Or maybe the posts were not written by the "right" person. I just do not know. You are unbelievable.

In other words Grim. I have, made my feeling, and thoughts known. Not to you, but to DChristie, himself. On his threads. About the topics, with which I took issue.

Did I start a thread about it? No, I addressed DChristie, we chatted, and then MOVED ON!

My last insult: you are so busy, trying to act injured, browbeaten, and put upon, that you cannot even understand, replies to your silliness, written in plain English.

Get a grip! :rolleyes:

DeeDee1965

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Grim,

You could not be as ridiculous and silly, as you sound on this board. I just cannot believe it. It seems incredible. :eek:

DeeDee1965
    I'm sorry DeeDee, I didn't realize that those were words of endearment.

Forgive me for foolishly seeing that as derogatory... I just don't know where my head is today sweetheart.

Hugs and kisses

dchristie,

If certain members of the current administration were to be tried and judged according to the standard applied at Nuremberg, they would be hanged.

But you are not applying that standard.

You are advocating summary execution, not the implementation of justice (presuming Nuremberg met that standard).

The two are hardly compatible.

And who were you referring to in your comment? Criminals in the administration, or their supporters, or any "right-wing" person whatsoever, etc.? Who exactly is it that you think should be lined up and shot?