+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who Said The Left Doesn't Have A Clear Agenda?

Here are two typical liberals demonstrating who they truly are, deep down inside, by rationally assessing the current administration. They then give us a preview of their true agenda, and how they would like to implement it.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you...
    The Liberal Left's Solutions For America: Straight From The Heart.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    I wonder how many of these low-down, filthy, right-wing commie rats who are still hopelessly wallowing in their pathological cesspool of Clinton mongering could have withstood the years of relentless smear meistering, hectoring and witch hunting that Clinton endured... and still do their job.
    Now their solution:

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    These scum-sucking right-wing maggots deserve only one thing: A firing squad and an invoice to their families for the bullet.
    Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    A bullet is too good for these "born again" morons. Having the firing squad shoot them with a ball of their own sh!t seems more appropriate..
    Notice how UserName got even more detailed in his plan, by singling out Christians as being more deserving of his violent form of political change.

This pains me to say, but this sounds a lot like the violent ravings of another political party that was desperately seeking power some 70 years ago in Europe... Of course back then it wasn't "Born Again" Christians that were the focal point of that party's rage, like it is with todays extreme left... Back then, It was the Jews and 8 million of them were exterminated because the Nazi party was allowed to spread their religious hatred.

This is the future of liberal democrats...

Take a bow boys...

Re: Who Said The Left Doesn't Have A Clear Agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Here are two typical liberals demonstrating who they truly are, deep down inside, by rationally assessing the current administration. They then give us a preview of their true agenda, and how they would like to implement it.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you...
    The Liberal Left's Solutions For America: Straight From The Heart.

Now their solution:

Notice how UserName got even more detailed in his plan, by singling out Christians as being more deserving of his violent form of political change.

This pains me to say, but this sounds a lot like the violent ravings of another political party that was desperately seeking power some 70 years ago in Europe... Of course back then it wasn't "Born Again" Christians that were the focal point of that party's rage, like it is with todays extreme left... Back then, It was the Jews and 8 million of them were exterminated because the Nazi party was allowed to spread their religious hatred.

This is the future of liberal democrats...

Take a bow boys...

And you have a problem with which part? I don't see any problem here other than your continual inability to budge one inch off of your conservative, narrow minded, bigoted, red neck, country hick, faag hating, Jesus swallowing, white hooded, tobakee chewin, gun toten, bible thumpin, idjut galut stupid misconception of the reality around you. What are you... the one through 31% of the public that still loves Shrub? The whole planet hates him and is disgusted with his ChristoFascist, gestapo thieves. And it's ignent white people like you who continue to brayy like a mule in support. Every word from your mouth is like sh!t dropping on everyone's lap.
    No! We can't all just "Get Along!"

And you have a problem with which part?
    Oh, I don't know... Maybe the part about advocating the murdering of those in our government he disagrees with, bothers me just a tad. By your standards, I suppose prosecuting murder is "Old fashion" and not progressive enough for todays society.

And lets not forget UserName defining these people they want to see murdered as "Born Again"... Just swap "Born Again" with "Jews" and you can plainly see a remarkable similarity between Hitler supporters and the far left liberals.

How pathetic you people are.

I agree with you, Grim.

However, I would point out that such hateful rhetoric is hardly monopolized by the "left".

One could, using your standard, just as easily pick out a few irrational, hateful statements made by rightist individuals and then make a blanket condemnation of all Republicans, "conservatives", or "rightists", etc.

Of course, that would be an equally irrational thing to do, evidence not of real concern about irrational hatred, but of just more irrational hatred itself, itself a very pathetic display, of the utmost hypocrisy.

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Oh, I don't know... Maybe the part about advocating the murdering of those in our government he disagrees with, bothers me just a tad. By your standards, I suppose prosecuting murder is "Old fashion" and not progressive enough for todays society.

And lets not forget UserName defining these people they want to see murdered as "Born Again"... Just swap "Born Again" with "Jews" and you can plainly see a remarkable similarity between Hitler supporters and the far left liberals.

How pathetic you people are.

This loony clown smells like a typically paranoid Zionist with a siege mentality and chip on his shoulder.

This is why he's so ir-rationally combative and obstinate in all his absurd and fatuous advocacy for The Bush Mob.

Since Bush is led around by the nose by Neo-Con Jacobin Zionist Criminals , this nut sees Bush as a defender of Israel. Ha..ha..ha.. It isn't even about America for this freak ....really. It's a smoke screen.
    Last edited by dchristie; 05-11-2006 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    I agree with you, Grim.

However, I would point out that such hateful rhetoric is hardly monopolized by the "left".

One could, using your standard, just as easily pick out a few irrational, hateful statements made by rightist individuals and then make a blanket condemnation of all Republicans, "conservatives", or "rightists", etc.

Of course, that would be an equally irrational thing to do, evidence not of real concern about irrational hatred, but of just more irrational hatred itself, itself a very pathetic display, of the utmost hypocrisy.

Thank you... Knowing the left as I do, I can't believe that one of them stood up and did the right thing and called the perpetrators word exactly as they should be depicted...

Then on the other hand, the human side of me can't believe that only one person stood up and told these hate filled idiots that the advocation of murder is sub human and intolerant.

Thank you... Knowing the left as I do, I can't believe that one of them stood up and did the right thing and called the perpetrators word exactly as they should be depicted...

Then on the other hand, the human side of me can't believe that only one person stood up and told these hate filled idiots that the advocation of murder is sub human and intolerant.
    You're welcome, I guess. It wasn't exactly a compliment, but apparently that part of it went right over your head. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you read what I said again more carefully and think about it).

So you're most welcome. Anytime!

I understood it perfectly, but chose to ignore the sarcastic meaning behind it and instead focus on you agreeing that those idiots advocating murder is reprehensible (my word).

Take a bow boys...
    Thank you, thank you very much. (hi Mom!)
    First of all I would like to thank Jesus for this momentous occasion. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all those who made this panegyric possible.

First, I want to thank Halliburton for exposing U.S. troops operating in Iraq to water that was "roughly 2x the normal contamination of untreated water from the Euphrates River." And all those other things.

I would also like to thank the Pentagon, who has known since at least 1995 that the DU munitions had been contaminated with Plutonium and continued to use the material anyway. Great job, guys!

And a great big "Thank You!" goes out to the one who has made this prestigious award possible.
    Thank you George W. Bush and friends for....
    Underestimating the enemy.
    Overestimating the incompetent friends you appointed to high places.
    Deceiving the American public.
    Blaming the media's negative coverage for plunging popular support of the war.
    Retention of incompetent policymakers.
    The manifest is just too long to list in this short time. Thank you for that.

Thank you all! I will cherish this felicitation forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim
    I understood it perfectly, but chose to ignore the sarcastic meaning behind it and instead focus on you agreeing that those idiots advocating murder is reprehensible (my word).
    There was no sarcasm in my post. I was being perfectly serious in making my observation.

You read, "I agree with you, Grim."

But I would reiterate:

Last edited by Yirmeyahu; 05-11-2006 at 08:35 AM.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    Thank you, thank you very much. (hi Mom!)
    First of all I would like to thank Jesus for this momentous occasion. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all those who made this panegyric possible.

First, I want to thank Halliburton for exposing U.S. troops operating in Iraq to water that was "roughly 2x the normal contamination of untreated water from the Euphrates River." And all those other things.

I would also like to thank the Pentagon, who has known since at least 1995 that the DU munitions had been contaminated with Plutonium and continued to use the material anyway. Great job, guys!

And a great big "Thank You!" goes out to the one who has made this prestigious award possible.
    Thank you George W. Bush and friends for....
    Underestimating the enemy.
    Overestimating the incompetent friends you appointed to high places.
    Deceiving the American public.
    Blaming the media's negative coverage for plunging popular support of the war.
    Retention of incompetent policymakers.
    The manifest is just too long to list in this short time. Thank you for that.

Thank you all! I will cherish this felicitation forever.
    Loud clapping, whistles from crowd. "whoop, whoop, whoop!" The flock of groupies in the front row all expose themselves to the camera, "Hey Baby, take a look at these!"

LOL, I dont' know if groupies do that but it sounds good.

Lady Mod

There was no sarcasm in my post. I was being perfectly serious in making my observation.

You read, "I agree with you, Grim."

But I would reiterate:

Except for one little thing: Loathing and despising these filthy, treasonous Monkeys is not irrational. Advocating for their crimes, as this loony Grim creep does, is what is totally irrational. And executing the guilty, treasonous domestic enemies of the Constitution (Bush supporters) is certainly not murder.

If you drive the getaway car in a bank robbery, you get to go to prison just like the guy who handed the note over to the teller. If you support Bush, you get to be listed as a criminal miscreant for aiding and abetting, torture, fraud, treason and mass murder. It's really quite simple.
    Last edited by dchristie; 05-11-2006 at 04:40 PM.

Advocating murder is as Grim says it is, reprehensible.

And yes, that is what has been advocated above; murder.

Let me rephrase....
    "After a trial in which these monkeys are forund guilty, they should be placed before a firing squad and shot with a ball of their own sh!t."

I know you can't get beyond the literal translation of each and every word so I thought this might help you understand that what was stated originally was to show how much the abomination in the White House is loathed. It was not meant to promote, justify, or encourage the dispatching of any vile anathema without a fair trial.

I expected such a cretinous interpretation from Grim, but was quite surprised when you missed the point so extensively.

Well..no. Justice is quite a different thing than murder. Using the US Military as a private assasination hit squad in an arbitrary, illegal and unwarranted invasion and occupation of another sovereign nation that posed no threat to The United States while killing a hundred thousand innocent civilians in the bargain IS murder and genocide. Moreover, advocating for it and excusing it are what is reprehensible. And voluntarily providing moral and other support for it also makes one a de facto accessory to crimes against humanity and, therefore, establishes those guilty of that as eligible candidates for final justice themselves.
    Last edited by dchristie; 05-11-2006 at 07:25 PM.

Username, I wasn't referring to your remark, but to dchristie's.

Dchristie, you are not advocating justice, but murder.