+ Reply to Thread

Elitebrandsfree Where are you?

Hi, I have qualified for a free refrigerator from Elitebrandsfree. I sent in my w9 and my certificates. I have emailed them using their "contact us" email over 30 times with no response. Can anyone tell me where they are located or what their phone number is or who they are affiliated with, or who the ceo or president of the company is? They are virtually impossible to contact and I have really tried. They answered a question before I completed the offers so I know which email address to use. They will not answer any of my emails. Please help a very tired consumer contact these people.
    When I go to check my status I receive this message:

Thank you for your interest in our offer EliteBrandsFree.com! Due to the limited time nature of the offer, your registration is now expired. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
    Mind you they requested my w9 and my certificates. I have a registered receipt from the post office signed by someone at their company.
    Thanks for any help you can give me.

This is an email that "Molly" sent on 3/27/06
    Molly [Add to Address Book] Flag Message | Mark Unread
    [This is spam]
    To: earthlink.net
    Subject: RE: Response from the EliteBrandsFree.com website
    Date: Mar 27, 2006 12:39 PM
    Hello,

Per your request, the following is the redemption link. Make sure to copy
    and paste the entire link into your browser's address bar. Please be sure
    to fill in all the information accurately and then mail in your redemption
    certificate to the address provided.

http://www.EliteBrandsFree.com/redeem.cgi?&config=1161

Thank you!

Molly

HELP PLEASE!!

-- Thank you.

Re: Elitebrandsfree Where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by jenascamp
    Hi, I have qualified for a free refrigerator from Elitebrandsfree. I sent in my w9 and my certificates. I have emailed them using their "contact us" email over 30 times with no response. Can anyone tell me where they are located or what their phone number is or who they are affiliated with, or who the ceo or president of the company is? They are virtually impossible to contact and I have really tried. They answered a question before I completed the offers so I know which email address to use. They will not answer any of my emails. Please help a very tired consumer contact these people.
    When I go to check my status I receive this message:

Thank you for your interest in our offer EliteBrandsFree.com! Due to the limited time nature of the offer, your registration is now expired. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
    Mind you they requested my w9 and my certificates. I have a registered receipt from the post office signed by someone at their company.
    Thanks for any help you can give me.

This is an email that "Molly" sent on 3/27/06
    Molly [Add to Address Book] Flag Message | Mark Unread
    [This is spam]
    To: earthlink.net
    Subject: RE: Response from the EliteBrandsFree.com website
    Date: Mar 27, 2006 12:39 PM
    Hello,

Per your request, the following is the redemption link. Make sure to copy
    and paste the entire link into your browser's address bar. Please be sure
    to fill in all the information accurately and then mail in your redemption
    certificate to the address provided.

http://www.EliteBrandsFree.com/redeem.cgi?&config=1161

Thank you!

Molly

HELP PLEASE!!

-- Thank you.
    It smells like a scam.

A free refrigerator? How much did you spend to qualify. If you sent 30 emails with no response a red flag it is a scam.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

I spent at least 150.00. I am not ready to give up so I would still appreciate any info. I found out that they are located at 950 walnut bottom road suite 512-12 Carlisle Pa. I also needed a referral ( my mom)who did the same amount of offers as I did.
    This forum is great, but I feel like we are letting these companies get the better of us and I am ready to go further. This particular company is advertised all over the freebie sites. Can everyone get away with this? What can we do to stop all the garbage. Isn't that what the Attorney General's Office is for?
    Freebies are great, but we are just following directions from these sites, not breaking any laws or doing anything that the freebie sights are not asking us to do. I complied, sent in my w9 and certs. Why should these people get paid from the sponsors that I choose if Elitebrandsfree is not legit?
    This particular site is not listed with the BBB.
    The people on this forum need to not only complain and advise about scams, but also to take some action. Is anyone with me?

I think this website is ran by I-deal, which isn't often too reliable because I worked on one of these websites and I still haven't got my consolation prize for completing the offers but not getting a referral within 60 days. I think a lot of people are mad at these people right now for sending their prizes.
    Marge: My name is Marge S. and I'm a Homerholic
    Otto: If you're taking Homerhol, I'll take a swig
    Marge: I'm afraid what I like can't be swallowed, sniffed or smoked
    Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
    So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!: