+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

'The Erneston - Chris Doyle "You're a Liar" Thread

Who really gives a rip, but if you two must talk about it do it here. Mods are free to move your posts about it here.

Lady Mod

Re: The Erneston - Chris Doyle "You're a Liar" Thr

How about the 7 or 8 other members who've exposed and commented on many of Doyleyboy's lies? Do their posts all get moved here, too, Lady Mod?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Wow, amazing. I've given up responding to the Queen Troll, Erneston, but in this case I'm going to defend myself.

For the last number of days, she has been saying that GeryD has been running me down, calling me a liar, etc., and trying her hardest to get people to believe her. Then along comes GeryD and blows it all away!

Here's Gery's post, the one she thought we'd all forgotten:

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=861811&postcount=1270

Quote Originally Posted by Erneston View Post
    That's just a plain lie.

I said that he had "commented on your inaccuracies and misstatements", and he did. Those were his exact words.

Nowhere did I say that he did so in an attempt to "run you down". On the contrary, I openly acknowledge that he was posting to try to save some face for Vitascam, whom you had untruthfully blamed for something deceptive and dishonest.

It was still interesting, though, as many have observed, that it was one of your own colleagues who finally resolved for us the perplexing question about "personal nutritional consultants" and that in the course of doing so he clarified some of your "inaccuracies" and "misstatements". Well, there wasn't any other do it, was there? rofl

The rest of us just called them "lies".

Anyone can see how GeryD put ''Ernie'' right......below

http://scam.com/showpost.php?p=861811&postcount=1270

I didn't say that GeryD, one of your colleagues, posted that you were a liar. I said that he made a post drawing attention to some of your lies (which indeed he did, though he didn't use the word "lies").

I also said that he referred to your "inaccuracies" and "misstatements" because those were his exact words.

Until he kindly posted that, settling the "personal nutritional consultant" issue which so many people had been discussing here for so many months, we all had no way of knowing that the information you'd given us yourself about that was entirely untruthful. You had blamed Vitascam for it and told us repeatedly that the company calls all its distributors that.

Maybe I was naive about it, but I actually made the mistake of believing you. It had the ring of credibility (as some of your lies do, I admit) because Vitacrap's such a scammy company that I wouldn't have put such deceptive behavior as that past them.

Thanks to GeryD's post, defending Vitascam on this subject, which I most certainly do believe, we now know that you were lying about that (which I admit it was perhaps naive of me not to have realized at an earlier stage).

This is all factual, Doyleyboy.

And it's all still on the board: everyone can see it for themselves.

You might be fooling yourself, but you're certainly not fooling anyone else.

You're in a great big hole and, as ever, you're digging and digging and digging.

There isn't a way for you to con people into believing that it wasn't one of your own colleagues who exposed your "inaccuracies" and "misstatements" because that's what happened, everyone can see it, and those were the words he used. Clear now? rofl
    Let the discussion begin.

Lady Mod

As I told you before Lady Mod I really have nothing more to say to her. My last couple of replies were solely to defend myself against her accusations. WATCH MY LIPS ERNIE

I dont wish to correspond with you at all, on any subject.
    I would appreciate it if you did the same with me.

End of thread.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

End of thread.
    LOL, this lying idiot thinks he gets to decide when threads end.

So ...

We've been through "You have 7 other identities" to try to discredit me - and a couple of them turned out to be Vitascam distributors, one of them a well-known, successful one rofl

And we've been through various games of "you're a liar" (none with any evidence, obviously).

And now we get to "I don't want to discuss it any more"?! rofl

Well, it's a change from the "carry on digging" approach this liar usually has when he's in a massive hole of his own making.

I'm just really pleased that GeryD, one of this idiot's own colleagues, recently posted to highlight Doyleyboy's "inaccuracies" and "misstatements" (his words), otherwise I, for one, would have had no way of knowing that he'd also been lying about the whole "personal nutritional consultant" discussion so many people had been having for so many months.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
    Who really gives a rip, but if you two must talk about it do it here. Mods are free to move your posts about it here.

Lady Mod

GREAT IDEA!!

Thanks for directing Ernies dribble.

It's getting very old.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

LOL, this lying idiot thinks he gets to decide when threads end.

So ...

We've been through "You have 7 other identities" to try to discredit me - and a couple of them turned out to be Vitascam distributors, one of them a well-known, successful one rofl

And we've been through various games of "you're a liar" (none with any evidence, obviously).

And now we get to "I don't want to discuss it any more"?! rofl

Well, it's a change from the "carry on digging" approach this liar usually has when he's in a massive hole of his own making.

I'm just really pleased that GeryD, one of this idiot's own colleagues, recently posted to highlight Doyleyboy's "inaccuracies" and "misstatements" (his words), otherwise I, for one, would have had no way of knowing that he'd also been lying about the whole "personal nutritional consultant" discussion so many people had been having for so many months.
    Ernie, like Calvin, you forgot the "pants on fire" part.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Ernie, like Calvin, you forgot the "pants on fire" part.
    Don't start Ohein. This is their thread to hash things out in, not yours.

Lady Mod

Don't start Ohein. This is their thread to hash things out in, not yours.

Lady Mod

I know.

I'm glad they have a specific place to vent it now, at least.

I hope Ernie keeps it here, where it belongs.
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

How about the 7 or 8 other members who've exposed and commented on many of Doyleyboy's lies? Do their posts all get moved here, too, Lady Mod?
    You are always whining Ern. From the first time you contacted me, I've seen nothing buy pissing and moaning from you.

Do you see 7 or 8 other names on the title? No?

Could be a very good reason why.

Lady Mod

I know.

I'm glad they have a specific place to vent it now, at least.

I hope Ernie keeps it here, where it belongs.

Just because Chris is pro-mlm doesn't make him innocent in this. His arrogance comes across loud and clear.

If he wants to behave like "king of the thread" he now has one to behave like one on.

Lady Mod

Just because Chris is pro-mlm doesn't make him innocent in this. His arrogance comes across loud and clear.
    I know that as well. I've never agreed with him Re: Ernie's multiple identities, and have voiced my opinion about that. Ernie does have a tendency to follow Chris around, wherever he posts, with the same rant. Chris doesn't seem to follow Erneston around spouting liar, it's always the other way around it seems to me.

If he wants to behave like "king of the thread" he now has one to behave like one on.

Lady Mod

Thanks to you.

Great idea, Lady Mod!

Yer a peach.

Have a grrreat weekend!
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I know that as well. I've never agreed with him Re: Ernie's multiple identities, and have voiced my opinion about that.
    No, I know you don't, Kerry. I've never accused you of that, and have in fact openly acknowledged that you're in no way part of those ludicrous fictions.

Ernie does have a tendency to follow Chris around, wherever he posts, with the same rant.
    Chris and I both post mostly in this section of the forum, and I'm very opposed to his scammy company and their unethical, deceptive behavior (and have been for a long time before I ever encountered Doyleyboy), so that's inevitable to some extent.

If it happens to more than that inevitable extent (which I admit it may) it's because it irritates me that whenever I show him up as the liar he is, he simply tries to discredit me by accusing me of being 7 other people including a well-known successful Vitascam distributor, a woman who lives in Russia and whoever the others are.

Only the other day he discovered a new poster at mlm.com (where I've never been a member) and accused me of being him, as well, for God's sake!

Many other members here also point out Chris's repeated lies on the board.

Chris doesn't seem to follow Erneston around spouting liar, it's always the other way around it seems to me.
    I don't agree with that. It seems I can't post at all without having my identity questioned by him. Given how many times I've stated accurately that my name's Ernest Onslow and that I've never used any other name (apart from "Erneston", and "Ernie O") either online or anywhere else, I think you can see that he's actually calling me a liar every time he posts, can't you? That's what the whole thing's about, Kerry. I think you know this, really?
    Last edited by Erneston; 01-16-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Well, that's the genius of this thread (Thanks SoJustAsk), you and Mr. Doyle can play out your own personal soap opera with each other here without needing to preempt the "regularly scheduled programing" of all the other threads in this forum.

It's a win-win, for everyone.

It effectively just prevents me from showing up any of Chris's lies in the threads in which he makes them, but without preventing 6 or 7 other members from doing so, as they habitually do.

Lady Mod

Wow Chrispy, I guess we were all wrong, it IS all about you!
    It's the court of the Chrispy King!
    Who wants a doughnut, or a cookie?

:judges:
    :madgo:
    Last edited by Mike!; 01-16-2010 at 03:06 PM.