+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All Auto Surfs Are Ponzi Scams And Here Is Your Proof.

That's right folks, you herd it here first, they are all scams, ponzi's. Here is your proof.

StudioTraffic paid me several thousand dollars today to my account.

Yesterday 12 DailyPro paid me several thousand dollars to my account.

Now if that does not prove them all Ponzi Scams nothing will.

How do they make their money, tell me that then?

Who cares? All I care about is making money on my investments.

If I invest in a drug company is that a scam?

Sure it is because they make their money prolonging disease not curing it. Scam!

Let’s look at investments in a whole; do you really know what those stocks you own are truly involved in?

Don’t kid yourself. There all scams.

I am heavily invested in Forex, StudioTraffic, 12DailyPro and Stocks.

The bulk of profit today was made with ST and 12DP.

I made $2600 this week with GBP/JPY alone.

I made more than that with ST and 12DP each.

You do the math.

I don’t care where they get the money and never will.

I see AT&T advertising on 12DP everyday. They must get that for free. Ya think?

Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Investing 101.

That is what investments are, chance for profit and loss.
    Last edited by Smack_Dabb; 12-02-2005 at 10:28 PM.

Re: All Auto Surfs Are Ponzi Scams And Here Is Your Proof.

Troll troll troll. If you want to troll at least make posts that make sense.
    Make sure to :D LAUGH :D and smile :) .

Quote Originally Posted by Devero

Yet another eloquent post by Mr. Devero himself.

I am so honored.

Man he sure told me didn't he.

This guy is a scholar...

Sharp guy, I wonder why he never adds anything constructive in any of his posts? He obviously has the talent.

I suppose StudioTraffic kicked him out along with Cito. Or could it be they are children and don't have any cash to invest?

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smack_Dabb
    That's right folks, you herd it here first, they are all scams, ponzi's. Here is your proof.

StudioTraffic paid me several thousand dollars today to my account.

Yesterday 12 DailyPro paid me several thousand dollars to my account.

Now if that does not prove them all Ponzi Scams nothing will.

How do they make their money, tell me that then?

Who cares? All I care about is making money on my investments.

If I invest in a drug company is that a scam?

Sure it is because they make their money prolonging disease not curing it. Scam!

Let’s look at investments in a whole; do you really know what those stocks you own are truly involved in?

Don’t kid yourself. There all scams.

I am heavily invested in Forex, StudioTraffic, 12DailyPro and Stocks.

The bulk of profit today was made with ST and 12DP.

I made $2600 this week with GBP/JPY alone.

I made more than that with ST and 12DP each.

You do the math.

I don’t care where they get the money and never will.

I see AT&T advertising on 12DP everyday. They must get that for free. Ya think?

Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Investing 101.

That is what investments are, chance for profit and loss.

Beware guys, this guy is a well know scammer in getpaidto. Sells scripts and doesn't deliver. That's the type of people that deffend these scams, crooks.

So you rip people who order scripts off? Just like the girl that was posting here the other day that promoted pyramid scams? Everyone who defends autosurfs so extremely is pretty much the same. They all have a history of ripping people off and of being dishonest. If you want to contribute something constructive, tell us how autosurfs get money to pay people. Go ahead, troll. Also I was never in Studio Traffic. Nice try, now answer the question
    Make sure to :D LAUGH :D and smile :) .

jeez where do all you saddo's come from ?

Cito and Devero, Twins? Ya think? Nah, Just a couple asses with big mouths.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

cito Guest

Careful newbies. These crooks like smack_dabb are all over. They need your money. Studio Traffic and 12dp are big scams. Careful. Read all my messages so you learn about the scam these crooks like to promote. Very illegal and a federal offense. You can even go to prison and be charged with money laundering. Careful. I don't have anything to gain by alerting you, these ponzi scam cheerleaders do, your money. Careful.
    Last edited by cito; 12-14-2005 at 04:21 AM.

beware noobs cito is the biggest idiot I have ever met. Everything that comes out of his mouth is total rubbish.

He has been banned from several forums including Studio Traffic for abuse.

This is why he hates it so much. The guy cant take rejection so the only thing he is able to do is attack. Cito is a very sad lame man & only brings flame & hate amongst himself.

Quote Originally Posted by martin77
    jeez where do all you saddo's come from ?
    saddo's? Ask Cito he is the one that created us & it will destroy him in the end.

This site is going rapidly downhill.
    Isn't there some kind of moderator who can
    weed out all these muppets ?

M

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blood
    beware noobs cito is the biggest idiot I have ever met. Everything that comes out of his mouth is total rubbish.

He has been banned from several forums including Studio Traffic for abuse.

This is why he hates it so much. The guy cant take rejection so the only thing he is able to do is attack. Cito is a very sad lame man & only brings flame & hate amongst himself.
    Thank god newbies don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth. You haven't said anything that is truth. Later you wonder why people don't believe anything you say? Anybody with a brain around scam.com and that see what I post in this forum knows I don't invest in ponzies.

If you want to gain any credibility here in scam.com you need to start behaving like a law abiding citizen, not like a total crook, a moron, posting false information to discredit honest members of this forum. Also quit promoting scams to newbies here!

Newbies, read all my posts and find out more about these crooks and why they advertise these ponzies.

I hope you get banned as you are a scam promoter.

Meantime, why don't you quit spreading lies and tell newbies here how your ponzi makes its money? You can't answer that question people have been asking you forever, canya? Of course you can't answer because you are a total moron! A clueless moron advertising ponzi scams! LOL!
    Last edited by cito; 12-14-2005 at 04:13 AM.

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Devero
    Agree, that smack boy if he didn't look back when he was born, he will never see a female crack in his life again! LOL! What a moron. Wrote a post full of non-sense and kindergarten B.S LOL! Anybody can read in his post that he is a low life and a brainless one.

What an embarrasement to the scam cheerleaders is this pathetic crook! LOL!
    Last edited by cito; 12-14-2005 at 04:22 AM.

Your Honour I rest my case. We are indeed surrounded
    by clowns. Some of them can't even speak English..

M

" that smack boy if he didn't look back when he was born, he will never see a female crack in his life again! LOL! What a moron. Wrote a post full of non-sense and kindergarten B.S LOL! Anybody can read in his post that he is a low life and a brainless one."

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by martin77
    Your Honour I rest my case. We are indeed surrounded
    by clowns. Some of them can't even speak English..

M

" that smack boy if he didn't look back when he was born, he will never see a female crack in his life again! LOL! What a moron. Wrote a post full of non-sense and kindergarten B.S LOL! Anybody can read in his post that he is a low life and a brainless one."

Yeah you are right. These crooks are a bunch of clowns.
    :D