+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mygolfwholesale.com

please does anyone know if this site is legit ....am concerned that they are very cheap in what they offer and that the route to pay leads you to uncertian email address that you would not normally find with this type of operation ?

Re: Mygolfwholesale.com

looks fake to me. do not send money. stop thinking that there is some place selling everything cheaper. it will either be fake or you will get nothing at all.

a website is not a company. a website is created by a person and a company is created by a person. what company is that? where can you find the responsible person?

100% fake site selling nothing but dreams. The links at the bottom are all fake, the grammar and spelling are terrible and typical of a Chinese website pretending to sell something. Use of gmail, no street address given are more red flags. My favorite red flag is the US phone number but writing date European style (day, month, year).

They use the magic words, payment by Western Union. You send the cash, the scammer picks it up and blocks your email.

You will find hundreds/thousands of this type of fake site. Stick to company sites, if you want a Titlelist gold club, go to the Titlelist website.

No one out there is selling anything cheaper than the manufacture's official website.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

Last month, i bought one irons from it. In the begining, we have some confusion, but i think it is very cheap, so i buy one. Now i used it for one month, it feels good. I think the price deserve the quality.

davidpete's golf bag has nothing but "one irons" in it?
    Who's the rest of his foursome: Moe, Larry and Curly?

Nice defense of your scamsite, junior.
    Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

@ dr poomouth
    I agree, it is interesting when the scammer himself or his buddies attempt to post claiming a site is legit. Humorous to say the least.

I just purchased the X-22's. Price $299. Everyone is right. They come from China. They are knock off's. But I will tell you they look EXACTLY like X-22's and were can you get a set of irons for 299? There are many knock-offs out there - they just by different names.

So they say they are Calloway's and look like Calloways - but they are not. But the price is good and I did receive the irons in about 7-10 days.

You get what you pay for. I am a 14 index and maybe..maybe lost a few yds w/ the irons but they look and feel great.

So, you are saying that the site is selling fakes?
    And that you are ok with said site advertising real items and you being sent a knock off?

For those of you who have not yet purchased anything from this web vendor, please beware! They are completely fake. I know you probably didn't want to hear that, but it's true. I just spent the last 2 hours talking to their customer support agent who went by the name of Jonnice (online), and Jones Ann when contacted via email and surprisingly this person happens to be a man on the phone. This man had a very thick chinese accent, so I was convinced at that point that this is an operation based out of CHINA. I kept asking this person if there are any differences in the clubs that he offers and their retail counterparts. He said, first they do not have serial numbers, second, they may have minute cosmetic defects. As he stumbled his way into explaining that these clubs are "quality products", he could neither verify their origin or authenticity in any way. I asked him where his corporate headquarter was and he told me that they were from Japan. I asked what his nationality was, and the phone went silent for a minute and then he said he was south korean. what a coincidence I thought, because I happen to speak korean and japanese. So I started to say something in korean, and he said, "what?". I told him he was a lying bastard in korean and he didn't understand it. Anyway, my point is, this is definately another scam operation based out of china and I just wanted to advise those of you who were looking to make your purchase, look else where. Because even their shaft is "OEM", and as you know, product of china is inferior quality and we all know by now, made in china and the word quality do NOT belong in the same sentence. Please don't waste your money on these dirty scamming, lying sons of bitches.
    Last edited by chingumama; 03-10-2010 at 12:40 AM.

Domain Name : mygolfwholesale.com
    PunnyCode : mygolfwholesale.com
    Creation Date : 2009-08-14 11:18:25
    Updated Date : 2009-12-25 12:05:58
    Expiration Date : 2010-08-14 11:18:21

Registrant:
    Organization : tang liwei
    Name : tang liwei
    Address : Chongqing
    City : shixiaqu
    Province/State : chongqingshi
    Postal Code : 8640030

Administrative Contact:
    City : qita
    Province/State : qita
    Postal Code : 40030
    Phone Number : 86-023-42974781
    Fax : 86-023-65323077
    Email :

Technical Contact:
    Email :

Billing Contact:
    Email :

mygolfwholesale is a Canaan for nitizens, on which you can not only find your dream golf products; you can also have them with competitive prices.
    I like you clubs, thanks for you sweet service and helpful sugestion.:rryumy:

@lucyxiong
    You were not believable when you posted as davidpeter, that site is just as fake as it always was, no matter how many times you try to say otherwise.

I am sure you will like the clubs which sold in mygolfwholesale. :spin2:

Right, sure, whatever you say.

How about posting up the tracking number of the package you 'received' from mygolfwholesale?

The receipt for the payment you 'sent' them?

Or you could stop now, before you post up something even more silly.

I have played the Callaway Hyper X Fairway for a few rounds and can say nothing but great things. Very easy to flight the way I wanted and can move it in both directions with ease. No problems off the deck and its a dream off the tee. IMO the regular head looks better than the Tour head. The deeper head looks good to me.
    I took the advice of a few of my "Tour Van Friends" and shaved a little of the paint off the toe topline and it actually looks open at address. Very appealing
    These golf clubs are the real deals. Give it a try and you won't be sorry.
    :angel:

These golf clubs are the real deals. Give it a try and you won't be sorry.
    No, they are not the real deal, they are fake, if anything was even shipped, which is doubtful.

No, no one here will be giving it a try and sending money to some anonymous person.

No, anyone sending the scammer money won't be sorry, they will be very, very sorry they ever found your sorry site.

Now about that 'tracking number' of your package and the 'receipt' showing payment?

Or are we to be treated to more machine translations and silliness?