+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Truly the Act of God

"Miracle is the only word to describe him. This is truly the act of God." - Van Cliburn, remarking on Nobuyuki Tsujii

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9MlN-ZudKo

Yet another reason Christians are happier than atheists.

The lie by insufferably arrogant atheists that there is no God is an anti-Religious scam, but this thread, Religious Scams, is as close as it gets here at scam.com
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." - Newt Gingrich

Re: Truly the Act of God

Quote Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post
    "Miracle is the only word to describe him. This is truly the act of God." - Van Cliburn, remarking on Nobuyuki Tsujii

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9MlN-ZudKo
    (fixed link so it actually works)
    Yet another reason Christians are happier than atheists.

The lie by insufferably arrogant atheists that there is no God is an anti-Religious scam, but this thread, Religious Scams, is as close as it gets here at scam.com

I highly recommend people listen to it. It is a master of the human spirit that this pianist can do it blind.

As to you Barrack

???????

Where on earth do you get your thoughts? A beautiful song is played by a gifted kid and
    stirs in your heart a hate speech?

???????

Everybody enjoys good music it has nothing to do with religion. Yet somehow you think Atheists are against good music and culture??? You really need to stop addressing this imaginary evil person in your head because they do not actually exists outside your closet.

I really do not understand you one bit. I truthfully would like to see your define yourself by what you stand for instead of what you stand against. Maybe than I'd understand you better.

I sincerely hope that one day you will be able to appreciate good music and let it fill your heart with joy and set aside your hate.
    Last edited by Spector567; 01-21-2010 at 02:22 PM.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Yeah, you Christians are all fillied with love, morals....blah...blah....blah...

Dead Reverend's Rubber Fetish
    Autopsy: Pastor found in wet suits after autoerotic mishap

OCTOBER 8--An Alabama minister who died in June of "accidental mechanical asphyxia" was found hogtied and wearing two complete wet suits, including a face mask, diving gloves and slippers, rubberized underwear, and a head mask, according to an autopsy report. Investigators determined that Rev. Gary Aldridge's death was not caused by foul play and that the 51-year-old pastor of Montgomery's Thorington Road Baptist Church was alone in his home at the time he died (while apparently in the midst of some autoerotic undertaking). While the Montgomery Advertiser, which first obtained the autopsy records, reported on Aldridge's two wet suits, the family newspaper chose not to mention what police discovered inside the minister's rubber briefs. Aldridge served as the church's pastor for 16 years. Immediately following his death, church officials issued a press release asking community members to "please refrain from speculation" about what led to Aldridge's demise, adding that, "we will begin the healing process under the strong arm of our Savior, Jesus Christ."
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    I highly recommend people listen to it. It is a master of the human spirit that this pianist can do it blind.

As to you Barrack

???????

Where on earth do you get your thoughts? A beautiful song is played by a gifted kid and
    stirs in your heart a hate speech?

???????

Everybody enjoys good music it has nothing to do with religion. Yet somehow you think Atheists are against good music and culture??? You really need to stop addressing this imaginary evil person in your head because they do not actually exists outside your closet.

I really do not understand you one bit. I truthfully would like to see your define yourself by what you stand for instead of what you stand against. Maybe than I'd understand you better.

I sincerely hope that one day you will be able to appreciate good music and let it fill your heart with joy and set aside your hate.
    Are you saying God does not exist? How unscientific of you!

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Oh, and you have proof of this god that you so naively worship?

And, "Look around you" doesn't even get out of the gate.
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

amazing/nice but the "live miking" sounds a little tinny/bright!? hurts my ears on those repetitive notes and seems to allow to many extraneous sounds in!?!?
    i found another rendition with purdy pictures!?
    :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by terry05_99 View Post
    I think I was misunderstood.

I was actually I was referring to Barracks imaginary view of atheists and attempting to compare it to a child's belief in the boogie man that lives in his closet.

Afterall you are perfectly capable of having a conversation with atheists without starting it off with a string of attempted insults. Nore do you think Atheist are all powerful or all that different from you.

Somehow Barrack has this view of extremely powerful atheists that believe in the exact opposite things he does at all points and time. I bet if an atheist starting buying 1% milk barrack would switch to 2% just to claim superiority or difference. Of course this view is all in his head.

Zero sees issues in black and while. Not all who understand and acknowledge the theory of Evoution are atheist. I would venture to say, half are people of faith who also understand science.

Of course, that doesn't fit into his pseudo-reality of the gawdless left.

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    I think I was misunderstood.

I was actually I was referring to Barracks imaginary view of atheists and attempting to compare it to a child's belief in the boogie man that lives in his closet.

Afterall you are perfectly capable of having a conversation with atheists without starting it off with a string of attempted insults. Nore do you think Atheist are all powerful or all that different from you.

Somehow Barrack has this view of extremely powerful atheists that believe in the exact opposite things he does at all points and time. I bet if an atheist starting buying 1% milk barrack would switch to 2% just to claim superiority or difference. Of course this view is all in his head.
    Ahhh, good luck with that Spector. I did miss understand, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by terry05_99 View Post
    Can you provide any proof at all that god exists?
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    Can you provide any proof at all that god exists?
    Was that the question? Tell me what science says about the exsitence of God?

Was that the question? Tell me what science says about the exsitence of God?
    Terry, answer the question.

Science does not address directly whether god exists or not. That's not the purpose of science as it does not deal with the supernatural. It can, and has however, addressed claims that fall into the natural world.

Claims like 6000 year old earth, Global flood myth...

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Terry, answer the question.

Science does not address directly whether god exists or not. That's not the purpose of science as it does not deal with the supernatural. It can, and has however, addressed claims that fall into the natural world.

Claims like 6000 year old earth, Global flood myth...
    Thats all I wanted to hear, I believe that supports my statement. Thanks

As expected, full equivocation from Terry.

Now, answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    As expected, full equivocation from Terry.

Now, answer the question.
    Say please!

Not being evasive at all, I asked what science says about the existence of God, you answered the question which satisfied by question. Quite simple.