+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Century 21 Scam By Racists

Is this correct can we confirm??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Readthis1 View Post
    ------------------------------------

No doubt your boss (or you, as you may well be CW) have had something to do with that.

What is coming your way will make purgatory seem like a pleasant vacation.

Oh and if, as suspected, you are involved in CCR, please change your user name, as it makes me want to puke.ing1:

I've followed the threads on CCK, and from what I can gather, fightingforconsumers is involved with CCK somehow and not Cartel.

This particular thread (i.e. the one you're reading now) was started by Hiawutha1 after a lengthy exchange in the main Cartel thread in order to attack David Jack, presumably in an attempt to draw attention away from the main thread (it didn't work!).

Hiawutha1 was exposed as being none other than Asha Solanki, PR woman for Cartel and alleged one-time mistress of Carl Wright.

Anyway, whether the email was genuinely sent by DJ or not, CCK picked up on it pretty darned quick and, in conjunction with another racist attack on a CCK rep posting on the forum, predicted at the end of January that DJ would be arrested as a result.

I haven't seen any official confirmation that he has been arrested (other than mentions on here by people who appear to be keeping in touch with him), but claims that he has have gone unchallenged...

How is life on the dole Asha? Or are you still living off Carl, ... oh no he dumped you, so Dole life it is.

Too busy looking for a job to post on here eh?:rasta:

I hope she rots

more of the same clearly. What is it with these people?

Now that the court case has collapsed i think this thread should be deleated :judges:
    or sue asha

Quote Originally Posted by Readthis1 View Post

No doubt your boss (or you, as you may well be CW) have had something to do with that.

What is coming your way will make purgatory seem like a pleasant vacation.

Oh and if, as suspected, you are involved in CCR, please change your user name, as it makes me want to puke.ing1:
    Who ratteled your cage, I have never said anything to you. Whats Dj got to do with you or are you shagging each other, what is coming my way? Send another post like that and i will be handing it to the Police. If you can't keep it clean then don't post.

Quote Originally Posted by fightingforconsumers View Post
    Who ratteled your cage, I have never said anything to you. Whats Dj got to do with you or are you shagging each other, what is coming my way? Send another post like that and i will be handing it to the Police. If you can't keep it clean then don't post.

Look at your last post quoted here if you want to see unclean posts.
    ('Shagging each other' ... Ugh what a foul mind and mouth you have).

Go on then contact the police! With the avalange of complaints against CCR and CCLS, they can see for themselves who is on the right side of the fence.

Am I missing something here?

The thread is about the Century 21 scam by racists.,

While I don't think many people will doubt that there was an email knocking about with DJs name on it that had some rather racist remarks I fail to see how that forms a part of a scam. I haven't seen anything else posted on the thread that would constitute a description of the alleged scam. Maybe if you send racist emails then it takes £20 million from your clients. Can you confirm if this is correct Hiawatha1, I feel you would be best placed to answer how to gain £20 million from your clients.

What exactly is the scam that DJ has been purported to have done?
    If I was David I think I would be handing this whole thread to the police, I feel it may make him a nice little side line from some of the people posting on here

Poor Ole Hiawatha,

Things must be really tight for her financiallly now, she can't afford the internet or laptop to make a reply on these sites anymore.

Just in case she manages to see this thread over some other homeless persons shoulder, just remember what I said to you previously and remember that timeless phrase that is so good to use.......I TOLD YOU SO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedy View Post
    Poor Ole Hiawatha,

Things must be really tight for her financiallly now, she can't afford the internet or laptop to make a reply on these sites anymore.

Just in case she manages to see this thread over some other homeless persons shoulder, just remember what I said to you previously and remember that timeless phrase that is so good to use.......I TOLD YOU SO!!
    No, she was banned for having over 11 identities and posting with 3 on here.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

I am really new to this site. I was looking up AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION because I received a letter from them but when I Google those 3 words I was directed to this site. Now tha I have joined, I am so lost in these conversations. Who is Hiawatha? What has she done? What is the Century 21 scam? Who is DJ and what has he/she done? Who is David and what has he done? Who is CW and what has he/she done? What is CCK, the Cartel, and CCR? What does (sic) mean? Why are so many people joining in this debate kicked off?

Quote Originally Posted by fightingforconsumers View Post

What do you have coming?

Well without anyone needing to knock on your door, or reject you for employment, or show you the door when someone gets to know who you really are, you've got donkeys years of Karmic retribution coming your way.

Your lack of ability to do even your scamming work properly, does not bode for much of a life for you I am afraid.

Maybe with your foul mouth and comments, the red light district may be an attraction at some point.

Following that, and when the bod is past it's sell by date, I can see you ending up as a bag lady in some shop doorway.

Hey ... like some more meths?? :spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzee View Post
    I am really new to this site. I was looking up AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION because I received a letter from them but when I Google those 3 words I was directed to this site. Now tha I have joined, I am so lost in these conversations. Who is Hiawatha? What has she done? What is the Century 21 scam? Who is DJ and what has he/she done? Who is David and what has he done? Who is CW and what has he/she done? What is CCK, the Cartel, and CCR? What does (sic) mean? Why are so many people joining in this debate kicked off?
    I would suggest you read the thread

"Why was the Cartel thread deleted"

You will find all the answers you need there.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jack View Post
    BREAKING NEWS....... BREAKING NEWS......

After nine months intensive police investigation by both West Yorkshire Police and Cheshire Police which included the seizure and searching of personal computers and laptops as well as extensive searches of the ISP server connected to my email address, the investigation into alleged racist emails has finally been concluded.

The result is that no further actions, charges or investigations will be taken against me as there is absolutely no evidence that i ever made such emails, threats or statements as alleged.

Perhaps now the police will complete their investigation in to the fraud and theft of clients money committed by this scam with the same vigour and gusto they pursue false allegations of racism?

I would like to thank all of those readers and contributors, friends and family who stood by me and believed me from the outset. There is no place in modern society for racism or comments demeaning people because of their beliefs, sexual orientation or religion. However, likewise there should be no room for people of such beliefs or religions or creeds to use this as a simple route to discredit others who expose their crimes.

there is never room for anyone committing fraud against consumers who find themselves at the mercy of such scams
    lol - dye has been cast unfortunately.
    Nothing but pure hate for CMCs :cwm2: