+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Century 21 Scam By Racists

Lib Dem candidate resigns over racist email
    Updated on 19 January 2010
    By Channel 4 News

Lib Dem parliamentary candidate David Jack resigns after an offensive email was sent from his official email address. Warning: you may find the language used extremely offensive.

The Liberal Democrats have launched an investigation into the incident after learning about it earlier today.

A spokesperson said: "We were first alerted to this email exchange earlier today. David Jack is no longer a parliamentary candidate for the Liberal Democrats and we have launched an immediate investigation."

Channel 4 News Political Correspondent Cathy Newman has spoken to Mr Jack, who denies sending the email, which contains sexually offensive and racist language - although he admits it did come from his official email account. Mr Jack said he had been drinking in Stoke last Friday night when the email was sent at 10.24pm but he was nowhere near his home computer in Cheshire.

The email contains the following sentences (we have removed any reference to the recipient to protect their identity, but Channel 4 News can confirm it was sent to someone with a name of Asian extraction).

Warning: you may find the language used extremely offensive.

"...if I was you I would f*** back off to the hills of tora borro (sic), I have your home address, you are f***** sunshine, we shall see who has got balls now you two faced lying f****** paki... your cards f*****... prison awaits you b** boy. Think your (sic) brave, you don't know the line you have crossed you f*** witt (sic) - keep looking over you shoulder theif! (sic)"

Re: Century 21 Scam By Racists

FROM THE BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY WEBSITE (BNP)

http://barnsley-nationalists2.blogsp...er-racist.html

David Jack, a parliamentary candidate for the Liberal Democrats in Stoke North, has resigned after an offensive email was sent from his official email address. Warning: you may find the language used extremely offensive.

The Liberal Democrats have launched an investigation into the incident after learning about it earlier today.

A spokesperson said: "We were first alerted to this email exchange earlier today. David Jack is no longer a parliamentary candidate for the Liberal Democrats and we have launched an immediate investigation."

Channel 4 News Political Correspondent Cathy Newman has spoken to Mr Jack, who denies sending the email, which contains sexually offensive and racist language - although he admits it did come from his official email account. Mr Jack said he had been drinking in Stoke last Friday night when the email was sent at 10.24pm but he was nowhere near his home computer in Cheshire.

The email contains the following sentences (we have removed any reference to the recipient to protect their identity, but Channel 4 News can confirm it was sent to someone with a name of Asian extraction).

"...if I was you I would f*** back off to the hills of tora borro (sic), I have your home address, you are f***** sunshine, we shall see who has got balls now you two faced lying f****** paki... your cards f*****... prison awaits you b** boy. Think your (sic) brave, you don't know the line you have crossed you f*** witt (sic) - keep looking over you shoulder theif! (sic)"

Quote Originally Posted by fightingforconsumers View Post
    I have a friend in Stoke who knows the owner of Century21. Mr Jacks has been to my friends place of business to beg for asian support. This why my friend knows him very well, and tomorrow his boss will see a copy of this email first hand.
    FROM THE CREDIT CARD KILLER THREAD SEE ABOVE
    Last edited by Hiawutha1; 01-19-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiawutha1 View Post
    FROM THE CREDIT CARD KILLER THREAD SEE ABOVE
    From a very early post someone asked weather the posts on these threads was David Jack himself or someone pretending to be him? And i said then that if this was not David Jack he would come and clear his name, but as we now know it was him so he can not claim that his computer was hacked into. The proper authoraties have a copy of all Mr Jacks abusive and thretening threads and he will soon be defending them as well.

I wonder now how many of the 29 people that were going to court with Mr Jacks to show cck was a scam are going to stand with him in court. I guess not many

:madgo:Mr Jacks just can't stop lying. this is his quote in metro.co.uk when asked about his racist mail "Mr Jack, a consumer claims manager, last night said the racist e-mail must have been sent by someone with whom he was having a dispute.

Well he was having a dispute with Zafar mir, so has Mr Mir hacked into Jacks computer and sent a racist email to himself. I will now copy and paste rest of the artical from the same paper, looks like this is not a first racist remark as you will read below.

John Higginson - 20th January, 2010 Share|

Lib Dem hopeful David Jack resigns over ‘racist e-mail’ row

A prospective Liberal Democrat MP was forced to resign yesterday after allegedly sending a racially abusive e-mail.

( 0 )
    Related Tags:
    candidate
    parliamentary
    prospective
    racist

Resignation: David Jack
    David Jack quit as prospective parliamentary candidate for Stoke North after a message sent from his e-mail account called someone a ‘f*****g P**i’.
    He has denied sending the e-mail but said he was standing down to avoid adverse publicity for the party.
    A Liberal Democrat spokesman said yesterday: ‘We were first alerted to this e-mail exchange earlier today.
    ‘David Jack is no longer a parliamentary candidate for the Liberal Democrats and we have launched an immediate investigation.’
    Threads on a blogging website also apparently show Mr Jack attacking Stoke Central Conservative candidate Norsheen Bhatti.
    He is quoted as saying: ‘She is doing what many modern british asian women have started to do and that is stuff everyone else, look after number one first.
    ‘She has been foosted [sic] on stoke and when she leaves because she has lost we will all be labeled racists but the facts are that she is another tory token asian.’ In another post, Mr Jack appears to call Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg a ‘c*ck’.
    ‘What a c*ck, tell CLeggy, nowt he can do, i dont answer to him,’ he blogged. Mr Jack claims he is the victim of a smear campaign.
    Andrew Large, Conservative prospective parliamentary candidate for Stoke North, said people would be ‘appalled’ by the comments from the wannabe MP. ‘The Liberal Democrats will now have to select a candidate whose views better fit with modern Britain

Hi Guys

I don't know if anyone knows this, but I have heard that David Jack has a conviction for Drink Driving ....!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if this is true?

But the most shocking revelation is that he has allegedly received income from Century 21 and NOT declared it to the Inland Revenue!!!!

Don't ask me how I came by this information but I would like to know if anyone can verify either point?

I fully expect Fat Jacks Racist Friends to jump to his defence, with comments like ".... he is innocent until proven guilty". But i wouldn't expect anything different from his Racist friends who would probably feel more at home with the BNP or the KKK!

Why don't you start a web site about racism, as it seems to be the most important topic in England.

That way you don't have to put up with all the boring posts about how you have scammed decent hardworking people out of a lot of money.

You see this site is called Scam.Com which deals with Scammers like yourselves. However it is not called Racism.com.

The idea is a freebie, you don't have to thank me, and you will all be a lot happier not to have to try to deflect attention away from the real issue here.

:spin2:

Hi Guys

I don't know if anyone knows this, but I have heard that David Jack has a conviction for Drink Driving ....!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if this is true?

But the most shocking revelation is that he has allegedly received income from Century 21 and NOT declared it to the Inland Revenue!!!!

Don't ask me how I came by this information but I would like to know if anyone can verify either point?

I fully expect Fat Jacks Racist Friends to jump to his defence, with comments like ".... he is innocent until proven guilty". But i wouldn't expect anything different from his Racist friends who would probably feel more at home with the BNP or the KKK!
    I agree that racist comments are out of order but what gives you the right to make fattist remarks with impunity.The law should have a remedy for people like you with no respect for overweight people and I hope everyone else on here will join with me in expressing their disgust at your totally unacceptable bigotted and prejudiced attitude you truly should hang your head in shame

Quote Originally Posted by Bertie Magoo View Post
    I agree that racist comments are out of order but what gives you the right to make fattist remarks with impunity.The law should have a remedy for people like you with no respect for overweight people and I hope everyone else on here will join with me in expressing their disgust at your totally unacceptable bigotted and prejudiced attitude you truly should hang your head in shame
    :yelcutelaughA::yelcutelaughA:
    Nothing but pure hate for CMCs :cwm2:

Quote Originally Posted by Readthis1 View Post

You see this site is called Scam.Com which deals with Scammers like yourselves. However it is not called Racism.com.

:spin2:
    So, hypothetically speaking, if a Lib Dem 'Consumer Champion' was found to have been slandering all and sundry (CCK, CCR, Ratio etc) in order to recruit and place business with a CMC and then he (or she - it's hypothetical...) benefited financially from would that not be a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Bertie Magoo View Post
    Hi

I am sorry if i caused offence but it wasn't meant in that vein at all!

I am a little Voluptuous myself!

Proof that Jack works for Century 21 from the man himself

who cares if he has a drink driving conviction or is in a bit of a sticky patch about racism - many of us have been in these postions !!!

At least DJ is trying to sort out Cartel rip off Review & trying to get hard working folk there money back.

this is the most important issue surley :blunt:

TAZMAN666

Cartel - hurry up & go into liquidation - better for all concerned

Lib Dem candidate resigns over racist email
    Updated on 19 January 2010
    By Channel 4 News

Lib Dem parliamentary candidate David Jack resigns after an offensive email was sent from his official email address. Warning: you may find the language used extremely offensive.

------------------------------------Everyone should read post 845 of the 'Why was the Cartel Thread Deleted' thread on this site.

There you will see what the Cartel staff actually think of the author of this thread Hiawutha1 (Asha Solanki).

She is held widely in pure contempt in her own working environment.

The above post is a set up of David Jack in order to discredit him before the court case on the 24th of March.

Now with such a reputation, who do you think was involved in this? MMmmm AS, CW you say!!

Quote Originally Posted by tazman666 View Post
    who cares if he has a drink driving conviction or is in a bit of a sticky patch about racism - many of us have been in these postions !!!

At least DJ is trying to sort out Cartel rip off Review & trying to get hard working folk there money back.

this is the most important issue surley :blunt:

TAZMAN666

Cartel - hurry up & go into liquidation - better for all concerned
    DAVID JACK was arrested yesterday and his computer cofiscated. He is now on Police bail pending further enquiries.

Quote Originally Posted by fightingforconsumers View Post
    DAVID JACK was arrested yesterday and his computer cofiscated. He is now on Police bail pending further enquiries.
    ------------------------------------

No doubt your boss (or you, as you may well be CW) have had something to do with that.

What is coming your way will make purgatory seem like a pleasant vacation.

Oh and if, as suspected, you are involved in CCR, please change your user name, as it makes me want to puke.ing1: