+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Todd Warren's Judgment system sounds great?

Hey guys, first time poster... just joined up to see if any of you had heard of Todd Warren's Judgment recovery program? I couldn't find anything when I searched it on the net.

Anyways, I purchased their book and dvd kit for 6.95 (cost of shipping and handling)

I watched the dvd and read the book... they both are really top notch...

Seems like the main focus is on judgment recovery... when one person sues another person and wins they get a judgment and according to Todd Warren about 80% of the people who win in court never get paid... how you make money is you collect on the judgment on "contingency" which means you get the person owed the money from the lawsuit to sign it over to you on a contract and then you do things like put liens on peoples properties and or seize bank accounts....... seems pretty legitimate.. oh yeah another thing you can do is refer the deals to todd warren's office and they will actually collect on the judgment and pay you I think about 50% of the profit if I remember correctly. They even fund the deals if they purchase the judgments you refer. I went online like the book said to and researched finding judgments in my county online and sure enough you can. In my county it's free to access the records and in the next county over it was about 25/month/unlimited access.

I was a little concerned though because I couldn't find anything on the internet for these guys....

You guys hear of them?

I'm going to call their office in the next couple days to get some more information about the business.... I'll let you guys know if I find anything out!

They had some other ways of making money to that you could combine with the judgment business....

Re: Todd Warren's Judgment system sounds great?

Quote Originally Posted by RockClimber123
    Anyways, I purchased their book and dvd kit for 6.95 (cost of shipping and handling)
    Watch for recurring monthly charges on the credit/debit card or paypal account you used to pay for the "special offer"
    I hope you get some useful information from your purchase, but I expect it will be the usual olio of outdated links and public domain (free) materials.
    Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

the reason the judgements were not collected is because it would cost more in time and money than the judgement is worth. usually, there is no collection because the debtor has no assets or the debtor has skipped to another state or country or cannot be found.

or already wrote if off in bankruptcy.

many of these debts are not really valid anyway. lets say, easy credit motors sells joe sixpack a nice truck for $20k. joe makes payments for a year, but then loses his job, has no money to make payments, and no use for the truck , anyway. so he turns it in to easy credit motors, voluntary repo. easy credit sells the truck at auction for $5k and gets a default judgement of another $15k at the local court. joe has left the satate, works off the books for a family member in some other state and can not pay, will not pay no matter what you do. whatever you do, costs you money, not him.
    Last edited by mumbles; 01-19-2010 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    the reason the judgements were not collected is because it would cost more in time and money than the judgement is worth. usually, there is no collection because the debtor has no assets or the debtor has skipped to another state or country or cannot be found.

or already wrote if off in bankruptcy.

many of these debts are not really valid anyway. lets say, easy credit motors sells joe sixpack a nice truck for $20k. joe makes payments for a year, but then loses his job, has no money to make payments, and no use for the truck , anyway. so he turns it in to easy credit motors, voluntary repo. easy credit sells the truck at auction for $5k and gets a default judgement of another $15k at the local court. joe has left the satate, works off the books for a family member in some other state and can not pay, will not pay no matter what you do. whatever you do, costs you money, not him.

I actually received their book and dvd about 2 months ago... It was through the mail and has nothing to do with internet btw.. there aren't any recurring charges.... I checked my statement when I read about possible recurring charges...

At this point I'm working with them... I invested into their Millionaire mentoring program (i know sounds like hype) and I told them when I got started that I planned on blogging about my experience (I'm also over at work at home forums.com)... with the millionaire mentoring I got a coach, Dennie, and was told that all of their millionaire mentors meet two criteria, one, they are themselves millonaires, two, they have made a minumum of 250k in personal income in the judgment business. I was worried about it when I got started because of the investment.... and because of hte economy... but they told me that although the economy has been hit that it hasn't effected the judgement and lien business as bad because their now a surplus in bad debt.

I haven't yet made money however I do have a few judgments assigned to me. I have found that most judgments are uncollectable but that you only need a few to make a substantial income.

Here's a real life example of a deal I'm working on. John doe sells a restaurant on contract to mary for 120k. Mary runs it into the ground and doesn't even make the first monthly payment. John takes mary to court and wins and receives a judgment in the amount of 120k plus interest. John doesn't get any money from mary. I send a mailpiece to john shortly after he received his judgment explaining that I collect on judgments and that I will collect at no charge... the only time i get paid is if I do successfully collect I get 33-50% of what I collect. John said he put the mailpiece in his desk for a couple weeks thinking that he would just wait for mary to pay. Mary won't return his calls for a couple weeks so john get the letter I sent him and calls me because he needs money now... after selling his restaurant and losing that income he's in a bind. I have john assign the judgment to me on a contigency contract which allows me to take any legal steps that the judgment creditor could take (john), such as, seizing property, garnishing wages, seizing bank accounts, liens on property, etc.

I do a search under mary's address in the tax assessor's office online in my county and find that mary does own her property. I request from her mortgage company her payoff amount on her mortgage. I find the approximate value online of the property and find what her home is worth. She has approximately 250k equity in the home. I file for a lien on the property at the courthouse (just did that a week ago). Now a lien is on the property. She cannot sell it, refinance it, or get a equity line of credit without me getting paid. Also, it's accruing 8% interest per year. Also it's makes her credit worse. Alot of reasons to pay me. Within a few days she calls me and wants to work it out. We are currently negotiating a payment plan she can afford. Eventually I'll make about 50k from this one deal. Even if she stops making payments on her house and it goes to foreclosure because there's enough equity in the house, I'll get paid when it sells at the auction.

It took me awhile to learn all of this but the actual time spent on this deal so far is about 5 hours.

Dennie, my mentor, told me I could refer the deal to the company and the company would collect on it and share the profit but I figured I could do it on my own after studying some of the courses they sent me.

I did have to sent out about 100 mailpieces to find these three deals that are under contract. I'll keep you all updated.

-Wren

I received his offer for free DVD and book plus $6.95 S&H which I decided to take him up on. I viewed the DVD twice and I am still reading the little 70 page booklet. (It's not really a regular size book.) The DVD shows him giving an introductory seminar which has some good infomration in it.
    The thing I checked (even before I received the DVD and booklet) was the Better Business Bureau website, as I do with most mail offers (and internet offers, as well.) I couldn't find any report on M. Todd Warren. However, I typed in the toll-free phone number which is on the DVD and in the booklet, 888-918-7008 and I get:

BBB Reliability Report for
    Equilibrium Consulting, Inc.

BBB Rating F

Ratings Explanation

Name: Equilibrium Consulting, Inc.
    Phone: (888) 918-7008
    Address: 11629 South 700 East Ste 150

Draper, UT 84020
    Original Business Start Date: August 2002
    Principal: Mr. Seth Robinson, President
    Customer Contact: Mr. Seth Robinson, President - (888) 918-7008
    Email Address: Send email to Equilibrium Consulting, Inc.
    Entity: Corporation
    Incorporated: August 2002, UT
    Type of Business: Work At Home Companies, Consulting Services Companies, Wealth Management Companies
    BBB Accreditation: Equilibrium Consulting, Inc. is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: Creating Wealth Academy
    Additional Addresses 1914 East 9400 South # 109 PMB
    Sandy, UT 84093

Notice that the address and President is different from M.Todd Warren's and his material. But, notice the alternate address of Equilibrium Consulting -- It's the exact same address as M. Todd Warren's. Any connection? I wonder.

Also, I did some checking, and judgment recovery has statute of limitations as to time frame in which judgment recoveries must be collected and it varies from state to state. You can find out for your state by going to http://www.fair-debt-collection.com/SOL-by-State.html

I'll try to keep you posted as I learn more.

Before you buy into this program, please email me. They are fast to take your money and slow to get back with you. Please check and make sure you have access to your county records in the state that you live in. Because they push your state like they are really going to help you find this information in your home state. But you don't have access to your home state than you have to go fishing for information in other states which is quite time consuming. I can tell you a lot more, but please don't do it before you really check your county out. I will check this often if you have anymore questions, I can answer them all. I have spent hours on this program and its not all that they said it is.

Scraps

Hey everyone,

Wanted to let you all know that I ordered the book and dvd as well and just got it in the mail. I am really excited at the prospect and potential of this.

I have been looking to work hard at at something I believe in and make some extra cash for some time now.

@orion3 just so you know the BBB gives basically all sales companies and training companies like this and F score. They want the companies to pay to register with them to increase their ratings unfortunately.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Scraps View Post
    Before you buy into this program, please email me. They are fast to take your money and slow to get back with you. Please check and make sure you have access to your county records in the state that you live in. Because they push your state like they are really going to help you find this information in your home state. But you don't have access to your home state than you have to go fishing for information in other states which is quite time consuming. I can tell you a lot more, but please don't do it before you really check your county out. I will check this often if you have anymore questions, I can answer them all. I have spent hours on this program and its not all that they said it is.

Scraps
    I MUST respond to this, like i said before I'm in the program... I'm currently collecting on a dozen different deals... Your main points here are that you claim that you either cannot find judgments online or that they require some work to find online. The latter I agree with.... you have to spend some time to make great money people! Anyways, to make my point.. I emailed my coach and asked him to send me a list of links to at least a few different judgment databases around the country with some very basic instructions on how to access them.

Here they are!

Here are some additional sites as well as the Tennessee site list again:

http://search.andersondeeds.com/insttype.php?cnum=2

Miami Dade County Recorders search site is here: http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/publ...ds/Search.aspx Enter a date range, document type jud and the first three letters of a last name and you will pull up all of the judgments that meet the criteria. Click on the document on the left and it will bring up an image that you can use to get judgment creditors name and address.

http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/o.../DMDAInput.jsp

This is a search site where you can search Pinellas county land records. You can enter the document type as judgment and a date range and it will pull up a judgment summary. You can then double click the document icon and see the actual judgment with creditors and debtors names and addresses. Unfortunately you need a membership to actually see the documents. It tells you how to obtain a membership. There is a one time sign up fee of $60 plus a small usage fee with a minimum of $5 per month.

Here is the county recorder’s web site in Sarasota County: http://www.scgov.net/Frame/ScgWebPre...B2B7C080AFB5BF

Enter a document type (Judgment) and a date range and you will be given a list of judgments. Click on the image and you will obtain a copy of the judgment. If the judgment creditor’s address is not there, you may need to obtain it from a local phone book or from whitepages.com.

County Recorder in Fresno, County : http://www.co.fresno.ca.us/Departments.aspx?id=186

When you get there, double click “recorded document search.” You will be taken here: http://www.criis.com/fresno/srecord_current.shtml

Enter abstract of judgment in the document field and enter a date. You will be given a list of Judgments. The debtor and creditors names are there. There is no address. There is a document number. You will need to make a list of document number that you are interested in and go to the county recorders office to see the actual document so that you can obtain an address for the judgment creditor.

Here is the Sacramento County California web site:

http://www.saccounty.net/default.htm

Go to the online search icon on the left side and double left click. You will be taken to this page: http://www.saccounty.net/online-services/default.htm

Double left click on the recorded document icon. You will be taken here: http://www.erosi.saccounty.net/ Click the name entry search. You will be taken here: http://www.erosi.saccounty.net/Inputs.asp Click the advance search tab. You will be taken here: http://www.erosi.saccounty.net/AdvanceSearch.asp Enter a date and the document code of 376 for judgment. If you enter the date as 2008 01 02 you will pull up a list of judgments. Double click the party name and you will see a list of debtors and creditors. You cannot see the actual document on line so you will either need to take your list with the book and page number to the county recorders office and find the document or you will need to obtain addresses for a hard copy or on line phone book to create a mailing list

The Clerk and Recorder home page for Jefferson County Colorado is here: http://www.co.jefferson.co.us/cr/index.htm

Go to Online Search and then recorded documents and you will end up here: https://landrecords.co.jefferson.co.us/

Double click the “OPR” icon on the left side and you will end up here: https://landrecords.co.jefferson.co....px?cabinet=opr

Enter a date range and “Abstract of Judgment” and you will obtain a list of judgments. Click on the instrument number and it will bring up the detail of the judgment. I am guessing that the “returnee” is the judgment creditor.

Answer: This is the web site address for Maricopa County, Arizona Document search site:
    http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/

Enter the civil judgment category and a date range and it will pull up the documents. The document has the name of the judgment creditor and judgment debtor.

Hope this helps.

Dennie

SCRAPS, stop spreading mis-leading information... I know it can be difficult when your getting a new business started... god knows it's been pretty scary for me and although I'm not making amazing money yet... I am making consistent income and am very excited about the potential. I also had a hard time finding the judgments in my county online, and when I found them with my coaches help.. I then had to learn how to navigate the judgment database.. .that took some time but my coach was looking at his computer screen while I was looking at mine telling me what to click on and how it worked which made it doable for me. Also, if you read your course, I'm assuming you received the judgment course? It lists a half dozen other ways to find deals such as placing an ad in the paper or sending out mailpieces to judgment creditors. The software disc that came in your course has copies of letters that have been proven to work along with proves ads, you can just plug in your info and mail them out.

If I was you I'd call my coach and keep plugging away instead of jumping to conclusions that have proven to be unfound. The internet's great for spreading information quickly but nowadays there's so much gobbletygook it's hard to sort through whats real and whats not.

My coach Dennie has been absoultely phenomenal! I know it sounds cheesy but this guy is seriously a millionaire and training me one on one! When i asked him for the judgment databases in a few different states.... he sent me this email i posted above in 1 hour!

Quote Originally Posted by Orion3 View Post
    I received his offer for free DVD and book plus $6.95 S&H which I decided to take him up on. I viewed the DVD twice and I am still reading the little 70 page booklet. (It's not really a regular size book.) The DVD shows him giving an introductory seminar which has some good infomration in it.
    The thing I checked (even before I received the DVD and booklet) was the Better Business Bureau website, as I do with most mail offers (and internet offers, as well.) I couldn't find any report on M. Todd Warren. However, I typed in the toll-free phone number which is on the DVD and in the booklet, 888-918-7008 and I get:

BBB Reliability Report for
    Equilibrium Consulting, Inc.

BBB Rating F

Ratings Explanation

Name:Equilibrium Consulting, Inc.
    Phone:(888) 918-7008
    Address:11629 South 700 East Ste 150

Draper, UT 84020
    Original Business Start Date:August 2002
    Principal:Mr. Seth Robinson, President
    Customer Contact:Mr. Seth Robinson, President - (888) 918-7008
    Email Address:Send email to Equilibrium Consulting, Inc.
    Entity:Corporation
    Incorporated:August 2002, UT
    Type of Business:Work At Home Companies, Consulting Services Companies, Wealth Management Companies
    BBB Accreditation:Equilibrium Consulting, Inc. is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names:Creating Wealth Academy
    Additional Addresses 1914 East 9400 South # 109 PMB
    Sandy, UT 84093

Notice that the address and President is different from M.Todd Warren's and his material. But, notice the alternate address of Equilibrium Consulting -- It's the exact same address as M. Todd Warren's. Any connection? I wonder.

Also, I did some checking, and judgment recovery has statute of limitations as to time frame in which judgment recoveries must be collected and it varies from state to state. You can find out for your state by going to http://www.fair-debt-collection.com/SOL-by-State.html

I'll try to keep you posted as I learn more.
    Orion, I spoke with them about their F bbb rating when I got started with them because that scared me a little bit.... but one thing I noticed is that as of right now, today, they don't have one complaint, so why the F rating? If you actually read on the bbb website where it says why the ratings a F it's simply because the BBB gives every work at home type company a F rating automatically! Seems strange to me.... I mean I guess if alot of work at home stuff is bad... it might help some people but for the companies that are doing a great job... it's very unfair to have this "guilty until proven innocent" rating system with them. I mean what if you started a company and right off the bat you had a F rating, for no apparent reason.. other than the industry you were grouped in, how would that make you feel? I personally think the bbb is doing this because so that they can charge more people for a bbb membership. I know if the past when I looked up a previous company that paid for a coaching program from, Premier Mentoring, they had like 180 complaints.... and they we're not members.... I looked up this same company again a couplemonths later and they we're now members and some how, magically, it said "0 complaints in the last 36 months", coincedence? I think not.

The BBB is a private company out there to make a buck just like the guys running this website.... by getting us to come to this website and post about scams... they can sell advertising space and stuff like that. There's NOTHING wrong with turning a profit and doing some good while you at it but I have no doubt that the BBB changed to the a-f rating system to make more money.... a couple years ago there rating system was either satisfactory or unsatifactory... why would they switch to a-f like in school?

Anyways! My 2 cents...

Call me a fan boy but I could not be happier with Todd warren's outfit... and my coach Dennie is the REAL deal, this guy makes money with real estate, stocks, mobile homes, judgments, all part time! He's always telling about the deals he's doing.. he just had a 120k judgment assigned over to him from a realtor in las vegas, the broker didn't pay him on his commissions and so the realtor got a judgment against him.. after the broker still didn't pay him he gave it to dennie to collect on and dennie said he's alredy found 4 or 5 properties that the broker owns that he's going to attach liens to.

Cheers!

Speak of the Devil! RIght after i posted this:

Also, if you read your course, I'm assuming you received the judgment course? It lists a half dozen other ways to find deals such as placing an ad in the paper or sending out mailpieces to judgment creditors. The software disc that came in your course has copies of letters that have been proven to work along with proves ads, you can just plug in your info and mail them out.

I noticed this ad ON THIS SCAM>COM website...

judgementleadsdirect.net

a ad for judgement leads... lol that's how scam.com makes money, which is great because I just called them to get some leads to mail!

Yep, this link was right on one of my posts on this thread! Too funny... I'll let you guys know if the leads end up working well for mailing... they offer a bulk discount on lead orders over 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrenwithall View Post
    Call me a fan boy but I could not be happier with Todd warren's outfit... and my coach Dennie is the REAL deal, this guy makes money with real estate, stocks, mobile homes, judgments, all part time! He's always telling about the deals he's doing.. he just had a 120k judgment assigned over to him from a realtor in las vegas, the broker didn't pay him on his commissions and so the realtor got a judgment against him.. after the broker still didn't pay him he gave it to dennie to collect on and dennie said he's alredy found 4 or 5 properties that the broker owns that he's going to attach liens to.
    Always be suspicious of tall tales. If he was such a big shot, he would not need to "coach" you. Chances are that he makes most of his money from coaching newbies like you.

When you get few deals done, than you can start to pat yourself on the back. Right now try to get some money back. I bet that "coaching" thing was not cheap.

Also, just an advice. Do not run after small judgements. It make take you plenty of money to track guys assets if he is stupid enough to keep them on his name.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 04-15-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanDaniels View Post

@orion3 just so you know the BBB gives basically all sales companies and training companies like this and F score. They want the companies to pay to register with them to increase their ratings unfortunately.

Ryan
    That a total bull. Historically 99% of companies like this turn out to be scam or borderline scam. Thats why they start with F rating. If company wants their rating to improve, they need to submit their business plan and earnings report to prove that they do provide valuable service.

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    That a total bull. Historically 99% of companies like this turn out to be scam or borderline scam. Thats why they start with F rating. If company wants their rating to improve, they need to submit their business plan and earnings report to prove that they do provide valuable service.

More mis-information... how many companies do you own? If anyone of you calls right now to the bbb and tell them you train people to make money from home doing ___________ and then ask them what rating you'll start off with its F. The only way to change it if you have a business that teaches people from home is if you become a memeber.... but they wont let you be a member without paying hundreds to thousands a year depending on the size of the business and you they must have a 2 year reporting period before as well. The bbb changes their guidelines all the time. Call them for yourself and check it out, don't believe what some biased internet forum perusers say. I called them, that's how I know. I didn't rely on the least accurate form of heresay in the world, the internet kind.

Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post

By the way, i look at your stupid e-book website! Hilarious! You could probably making money writing ad copy if you wanted to or don't already! Classic.

By the way, i look at your stupid e-book website! Hilarious! You could probably making money writing ad copy if you wanted to or don't already! Classic.
    I just put link I liked to a signature. There is nothing more to it. Remember, this is not a RaRa forum and a lot of people here just want to give advice and prevent others from getting into scams.

More mis-information... how many companies do you own? If anyone of you calls right now to the bbb and tell them you train people to make money from home doing ___________ and then ask them what rating you'll start off with its F. The only way to change it if you have a business that teaches people from home is if you become a memeber.... but they wont let you be a member without paying hundreds to thousands a year depending on the size of the business and you they must have a 2 year reporting period before as well. The bbb changes their guidelines all the time. Call them for yourself and check it out, don't believe what some biased internet forum perusers say. I called them, that's how I know. I didn't rely on the least accurate form of heresay in the world, the internet kind.
    That a pot calling kettle black and spreading misinformation/heresay. Small to medium business BBB fees were $250-$650 few years ago. Now it is up to $750 and does not change that much.

I do not own any companies, but you do not have to be blind to know that these "work at home" companies that sell educational and mentoring have horrible reputation.

Also instead of arguing like you know everything, how about start listening to the other side of story. We, "perusers", have busted multiple scams on this forum and know what we are talking about.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 04-15-2010 at 03:58 PM.