+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Wake Up Masses

Wake Up Masses

Terry P made a comment, on another thread, about how we are effectively all being manipulated to turn on one another.

And I agree.

With that in mind, I believe the sentiments in this footage, reflect my own.

Thanks for listening

YWFT
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Re: Wake Up Masses

What an ignorant boy. Never read a history book. Never saw the Palace of Saddam with the tile mosaic of the twin towers destruction being celebrated.

They should have leveled the entire place like Dresden.

This little ****** was probably raised in a commune and rebeled agaist his doped up parents by joining the military.

What a disgusting piece of Anti-American propaganda.

We have saved the world over for fools like you to write and broadcast this garbage. Shame Shame...I guess we are helping Haiti to backdoor occupy as well....IDIOT!!!!

Potentially the most stupid response I have ever read on here.

The thing is, it is funny :yelcutelaughA:

It is precisely the sort of response that I expected from your ilk, sitting in your trailer, with chewing tobacco, and a bottle of whisky.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post

It is precisely the sort of response that I expected from your ilk, sitting in your trailer, with chewing tobacco, and a bottle of whisky.
    Yet another Liberal Double Lie.

Your first lie is that people who do not march in leftist lockstep with you are "stupid."

Implicit in your first lie is that you are intellectually superior. This pathological narcissism is characteristic of Democrats.

Your second lie of this ubiquitous Liberal Double Lie is that BECAUSE of your first lie, that you are intellectually superior, and everyone you despise is "stupid," therefore you are RIGHT.

It is a non-sequitur, but non-sequiturs never ever stop liberals from spouting them.

"Heavier than air flying machines are impossible." - Lord Kelvin, President of the Royal Society, 1895

Only a few years later, two bicycle mechanics, with no college, proved Lord Kelvin forever wrong.
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." - Newt Gingrich

See... I didn't even have to watch the video to know it contained:

A: Anti-Americanism
    B: Ignorance
    C: Jew hating?

I have not watched it yet but judging by the responses... I don't need too.

Next... Someone go find a video of support and patriotism... Then watch the lefty morons come in and bash that... Rinse... REPEAT.....
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

So you're (OP) claiming we're all succumbing to propaganda so to fight against it you're succumbing to...more propaganda? :P

One carries the flag and a gun
    And is proud of both
    Sacrifices time in the heart of family
    To defend rights and ideals
    Even die for them
    Because that is what a patriot does

The other sometimes carries a flag
    Sometimes burns it
    Says drop food not explosives
    Build homes and feed children
    Stands up to the one, a reminder of true justice
    Because that is what a patriot does

Opposites they are
    When one says, yes
    The other says, no
    Sometimes one wishes to silence the other
    Both shout all the more loudly
    Harsh words often spring from them

But at heart, they need each other
    One keeps the other free
    Neither can exist alone
    Of their union, Liberty was born
    And with nurturing from both
    Will reach maturity

Deborah K. Frontiera

No patriot EVER burns a flag. Ever....
    "I have never understood why it is considered "greed" to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money"

- Thomas Sowell
    http://www.tsowell.com/

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Wrong again, as usual. EVERY patriot ALWAYS burns the flag when it is worn out or touches the ground.
    The argument of flag burning kind of proves the points made in the poem.

Not only do some feel it is patriotic to burn the flag when it is tattered and old rather then throwing it in the garbage. some feel ... One could argue that it is patriotic and acceptable to burn a flag in protest, by the very ideas that the flag upholds. One could say a symbol for freedom shouldn't be party to a reduction in liberty.

Big differences of opinion from Americans.
    Just like big differences of opinions about fighting wars.

l

I don't think the video was anti-American (in fact I think it's the opposite of anti-American), ignorant, or Jew hating. I agreed with some of the video, I'm not sure if I agree with it entirely yet. I'd expound but I'm on my iPhone and I don't like touch screens.

Steve, did your daughter have her baby?

Quote Originally Posted by oneway View Post
    What an ignorant boy. Never read a history book. Never saw the Palace of Saddam with the tile mosaic of the twin towers destruction being celebrated.

They should have leveled the entire place like Dresden.

This little ****** was probably raised in a commune and rebeled agaist his doped up parents by joining the military.

What a disgusting piece of Anti-American propaganda.

We have saved the world over for fools like you to write and broadcast this garbage. Shame Shame...I guess we are helping Haiti to backdoor occupy as well....IDIOT!!!!
    got any pics of that mural!? and the proof that it's CELEBRATING the event as you project!? why has this received no media attention!? why arn't the luny hate islam blogs just eating this up!? but just so our readers arn't disapointed by your lapse of the facts, here's a 'pic' proving why islam is out to save america from SATAN!? of course, what they fail to realize is, you cant destroy satan by physical force!? a lesson you ALSO seem to have MISSED in sunday school!? and dont forget the advice of your early american hero, abe lincoln!? he said,"i destroy my enemies when i make them my freinds"!? of course like any good republican, they say 1 thing and DO another!? do yu think that's why his wife went crazy!? the public lapped it up, that's all that counts, RIGHT!? : :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post

better watch it there mr!? you are insulting the backbone of the independent republican voting block!? :crazy1: :chicken: :cwm14:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post

Next... Someone go find a video of support and patriotism... Then watch the lefty morons come in and bash that... Rinse... REPEAT.....

ya, we know, your just to lazy to do it!? maybe you should just fess up and OUT your liberal little self!? : :spin2:

This guy should of never joined the military.

He is upset by the war, well he should of thought about that before joining.

War is hell.

It is about killing and destroying, when called.

Our military, and weapons are about trying to prevent war. To make another nation think twice before attacking.

Though if one does attack us, then death is sure to follow.

The military is not there to make nice, they are there to blow things up and kill people, that is their job.

They are there to make the lives of those who don't do what we say when we say........... HELL. (That is if you were stupid enough to attack a country with the best, and well trained military on the planet.)

That guy should of known that before he joined the military.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post

Perhaps you should watch it then, before passing judgement.

That would seem only fair, would it not.

When you do, be sure to be specific about which parts you consider to contain 'ignorance and Jew hating'.

*rolls eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    I don't think the video was anti-American (in fact I think it's the opposite of anti-American), ignorant, or Jew hating. I agreed with some of the video, I'm not sure if I agree with it entirely yet. I'd expound but I'm on my iPhone and I don't like touch screens.

Steve, did your daughter have her baby?
    Any day now!

Seems to be taking forever, in the last week or so.

Rest assured, when I get the call to say she has gone into labour, I will be in the most awkward place you can imagine, Lisa.

x