+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your Honest MLM Reviews: Agel, Rich Lifestyles Network and Morethantraffic

Hello Forum,

What are your honest advisements of the following companies:

1.) Agel...
    http://www.agel.com

2.) Rich Life Styles Network (Agel's Team Marketing Site/Member)
    http://richlifestyles.biz/sims

3.) Morethantraffic.com (100K Guaranteed)

4.) http://www.thembaprogram.com/abundance - The Affordable Home Program

5.) http://sright.com/abundance

Are any of these program worth my time and investment?

Thank you in advance for your sincerity and advisements.

Staying Informed!
    Last edited by Staying Informed; 05-10-2006 at 03:32 PM.

Re: Your Honest MLM Reviews: Agel, Rich Lifestyles Network and Morethantraffic

Are any of these program worth my time and investment?
    No

No

No

and

No

I've heard good things about agel but it's structure isn't really for me. It really depends on the individual what business model they prefer but it isn't a scam.

I'm not a fan of Agel's structure either... and I haven't quite figured out what exactly the "gel" is that the vitamins are suspended in... and that concerns me.

Morethantraffic sounded like a scam to me. You can't GUARANTEE $100,000 without having an agenda.

I've never heard of the others.

In all reality.... this is something you have to figure out for yourself... because what you'll get on this site is mostly opinion. So do a search through this forum and on google for each company and you should come up with enough to make an educated decision on each company.
    Last edited by April47; 05-11-2006 at 03:24 PM.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

After 21/2 years of searching I've found the perfect network marketing company for me. and it is Agel. I made $200US with my first sign-up.

I looked at Herbalife, Usana, Avon, Meleleuka and a host of others, everyone had some product that isnt exeactly perfect. Eg, Avon has all sorts of things in its products that I wouldnt put on my face, but it all comes down to what feels good to you, because you have to be able to stand up and say why you are seeling it. feel free to PM me if you would like.

^^ okay you're worried about what's in products that you put on your face, but you don't care what's in the vitamins that you put INTO your BODY? Doesn't that seem a little backwards?

If Agel takes out that "proprietary sweetening blend," then they wouldn't be so bad... until then I'd be a little concerned about Agel's vitamins if I were you.
    Last edited by April47; 05-18-2006 at 04:58 PM.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Yes April, Of course I am concerned about what I put in my body. Like I said you have to look at whats there and decided what is right for you. Everyone is different, and you probably do things that I wouldnt. Thats ok. It was just my opinion. I dont , for example, put pizza macdonalds, chips, or other such products in my body. But Thats my Choice :) Didnt I already say no product is perfect??????????

Perhaps if I had the time, and inclination, to grow everything I eat. make my own facial products, etc etc etc then id do that, but dont, and im not. In the meantime I am happy with my decision with Agel, and Im really happy with the income I am earning.

Right, but my point was that Agel has some potentially seriously harmful ingredients in it (ingredients that cause severe allergic reaction, possibly cancer, and one ingredient that is worse than aspartame)... and you're worried about the ingredients in skincare products. That part just didn't make sense. My other point is that you are CHOOSING to sell something that could potentially seriously harm someone. But I guess that's okay if that's what you CHOOSE, right? Do you tell people about these ingredients when you're selling the product to them?

If you'll notice... I wasn't talking about foods... I specifically mentioned vitamins and the "proprietary sweetening blend" in Agel's vitamins. I agree with you that McDonalds and junk food are things you should avoid, and I avoid them as well. We actually do grow a lot of what we eat in the summer. But my whole problem here is that vitamins are SUPPOSED to be REALLY healthy... and Agel's won't be healthy until they remove all that sugar.

I'm also happy that you're happy with your income... now hopefully your product doesn't hurt someone down the road. If they change that blend like they say they're going to, then it will be better. (Still sugary.. but better).

I'm just in awe that you took the time to check out the ingredients in skin care products before deciding not to join Avon... but you obviously DIDN'T check out the ingredients in a VITAMIN (something you ingest) before deciding to join Agel. It's just crazy IMO.

(If I sounded rude or harsh in this post, I'm sorry.. I did not mean it to be.. so please don't take it that way.)
    Last edited by April47; 05-31-2006 at 04:01 PM.

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Quote Originally Posted by janet1
    Yes April, Of course I am concerned about what I put in my body. Like I said you have to look at whats there and decided what is right for you. Everyone is different, and you probably do things that I wouldnt. Thats ok. It was just my opinion. I dont , for example, put pizza macdonalds, chips, or other such products in my body. But Thats my Choice :) Didnt I already say no product is perfect??????????

Perhaps if I had the time, and inclination, to grow everything I eat. make my own facial products, etc etc etc then id do that, but dont, and im not. In the meantime I am happy with my decision with Agel, and Im really happy with the income I am earning.
    You seriously expect us to trust someone who doesn't eat pizza????
    ;)
    It's a joke!!!!!! So laugh it up!!!!! Just keepin' it light for a moment before I resume ranting.
    :)

Sigh. It has been changed. I thought Nate was keeping you guys up to date?? He must be busy making money :) Youre missing the point. There are "potentially" harmful products in everything. Even things you put on your face make it into the bloodstream. A friend of mine goes into Anaphylactic shock if she eats eggs. People still sell them, its up to her to decide what is ok for her body. By the way, open, had a piece of pizza the other day, which as i said I dont do, and now I remember why. yuk.Does this mean you can trust me now?:)

JAnet1. Who did you sell your first batch to? That would not be somebody you know very well like family and friends?

Quote Originally Posted by janet1
    Sigh. It has been changed. I thought Nate was keeping you guys up to date?? He must be busy making money :) Youre missing the point. There are "potentially" harmful products in everything. Even things you put on your face make it into the bloodstream. A friend of mine goes into Anaphylactic shock if she eats eggs. People still sell them, its up to her to decide what is ok for her body. By the way, open, had a piece of pizza the other day, which as i said I dont do, and now I remember why. yuk.Does this mean you can trust me now?:)
    Actually yes he IS busy making money because he's not in Agel anymore... he's in Eniva. haha.

No I think you're missing MY point.... YOU are the one who said that you didn't join Avon because of the ingredients they use in their facial products.. yet the fact that your VITAMIN company used potentially SERIOUSLY harmful ingredients didn't bother you. And I think we can all agree that the products that you put INTO your body make it into the bloodstream a lot quicker and more than than the products you put onto your face.

I agree that everyone has a choice... you're absolutely right. But I'm talking about the comments that YOU specifically made.

But at any rate... if they changed the Proprietary Sweetening Blend to Xylitol then that's better. Still not great... but better.

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Been away on business so I havnt had chance to get to this.........April the sweetener is Fructose.

Nate has moved on? I find that odd, given that he was saying he had the leadership in his area and also because Agel is doing huge amounts of money, and growing by massive amounts every month. Are you sure he isnt doing both? And if he's left, how come his website is still active with his name and photo, and the forum he tends is still active....most odd.

Regardless, I hope hes happy and successful in whatever he does. There's no doubt that this is an industry that rewards well, but also there's no doubt that if you are one who is doing well you've worked hard to get there.

I don't know why his website is still active... maybe he didn't cancel it.. but he definitely moved on. Perhaps he'll come on here sometime and tell us about it... who knows.

and good for Agel for changing the sweetners to Fructose. That's much better. (still not great, because they are adding sugar... but better because it's at least natural) Did they change ALL of the sugars to fructose?

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Why is MTT still mentioned? I don't get it.

Im not sure April, at this point we only get the fit and exo in australia, I know the umi is on the way so ill have to check that. At this point I have only concerned myself with products we have here.

I agree, I wish that there were no sugars added at all. The stuff is made from fruit so you'd think it'd be sweet enuf without it. Personally I find it too sweet. Seems that Americans prefer sweet food and its an american product. Yep, I know thats a generalisation, but given the obesity factor...........

Im off to the offical Austrlaian launch in melbourne today , so if I get a chance thats one of the things id like to ask about. Be interesting to see if the opportunity is there ;)