+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Haiti Earthquake Caused By US HAARP Weapon?

Probably. It is known the United States has had this technology for decades. This is a Bible prophecy too. There will be great earthquakes in diverse places. So we had a big earthquake in Communist China that just happened to hit one of the most strategic military areas in that country, where nuclear warheads were stored under the mountains. Another big earthquake in recent years hit another major US foe, Iran. Strangely enough that one hit dead center on a major Iranian city and destroyed it largely like a nuclear bomb would have. Now this one in Haiti zeroed right in on the capital city. Even destroyed the presidential palace. And then the United States is always ready to send troops in - as in the earlier catastrophes in Burma and the Asian tsunami. To expand the US presence from the more than 100 nation presence already existing. Remember a short while ago they wanted to use the Detroit bomber as an excuse to try to send troops into strategically located left leaning Yemen. And like these guys really care anything about the poor. If they cared so much about the poor why have they done nothing to help the millions of homeless Americans? See http://www.rense.com/general89/hait.htm

Re: Haiti Earthquake Caused By US HAARP Weapon?

Out, out... away to the Conspiracy Forum with thee!!

(of course Hispaniola sitting right between the Caribbean and North American plates had nothing at all to do with it... moron)

Last edited by PaulM; 01-15-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Mr. Obama jumping in and donating $100 million to Haiti, even though he hadn't done anything for our homeless millions, might help his sagging poll numbers a little.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbovee View Post
    Mr. Obama jumping in and donating $100 million to Haiti, even though he hadn't done anything for our homeless millions, might help his sagging poll numbers a little.
    to donate 100 million he has to be PRESIDENT obama!? you'd think!? : :judges: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Probably. It is known the United States has had this technology for decades. This is a Bible prophecy too. There will be great earthquakes in diverse places. So we had a big earthquake in Communist China that just happened to hit one of the most strategic military areas in that country, where nuclear warheads were stored under the mountains. Another big earthquake in recent years hit another major US foe, Iran. Strangely enough that one hit dead center on a major Iranian city and destroyed it largely like a nuclear bomb would have. Now this one in Haiti zeroed right in on the capital city. Even destroyed the presidential palace. And then the United States is always ready to send troops in - as in the earlier catastrophes in Burma and the Asian tsunami. To expand the US presence from the more than 100 nation presence already existing. Remember a short while ago they wanted to use the Detroit bomber as an excuse to try to send troops into strategically located left leaning Yemen. And like these guys really care anything about the poor. If they cared so much about the poor why have they done nothing to help the millions of homeless Americans? See http://www.rense.com/general89/hait.htm
    People like you were placed on this earth to make the rest of us laugh. Keep up the good work!
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

HOLY SHIT,lmao. I've been seeing this same stuff in the sat hacking community. I thought maybe we were smarter here!!!
    What a ing kook,lmao.
    Although gotta agree with the Pres Obongo post,lmao.
    Signature back in one week

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Please identify the thread that would make you think that.
    LMAO, sorry, my bad. Operative word being????
    Signature back in one week

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Of course, America's homeless problem has different causes and has nothing whatsoever to do with the $100M pledged for Haiti relief.

Do you often pose non sequiturs as responses?...Are you really as stupid as you sound?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

This is pretty entertaining and not entirely far fetched but completely devoid of an obvious motive. Kill hundreds of thousands of Haitian's; leave exponentially more homeless; bring tens of thousands of uneducated, desperate people with nothing to lose into the US and expedite applications for citizenship. Where's the benefit? Holy crap, US troops have seized control of the capital. I am pretty sure the US cruise lines have a firm strangle hold on this piss poor country, an earthquake seems a bit excessive. We could own all over them with debt, a very powerful ally maker and the US knows that. Again, very entertaining and the handling of it all seems very blunt and without thought.

Even if you believe this technology existed. Why would Haiti be a target? This quake has not done nothing except to cause the US to send troops, supplies, doctors and money.
    Yep we showed them! Haiti will never regain they're strugglehold on the region again! If they do, we will make a hurricane to finish them off. Just like we did with Katrina!
    Oh and BTW, Obama didn't donate 100 million dollars! Me and every other US tax payer did. Obama himself donated 15,000 (big spender)!

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp View Post
    Even if you believe this technology existed. Why would Haiti be a target? This quake has not done nothing except to cause the US to send troops, supplies, doctors and money.
    Yep we showed them! Haiti will never regain they're strugglehold on the region again! If they do, we will make a hurricane to finish them off. Just like we did with Katrina!
    Oh and BTW, Obama didn't donate 100 million dollars! Me and every other US tax payer did. Obama himself donated 15,000 (big spender)!
    Yes, that would make him a "big spender". The population of the U.S. is about 300 mil. That comes out to about .30cents per person. OR more accurately, there are about 140 mil taxpayers in the U.S. so it would figure out to about .70 cents per person.

That's less than the price of a candy bar. Generous, aren't we.

Last edited by PaulM; 01-23-2010 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Yes, that would make him a "big spender". The population of the U.S. is about 300 mil. That comes out to about .30cents per person. OR more accurately, there are about 140 mil taxpayers in the U.S. so it would figure out to about .70 cents per person.

That's less than the price of a candy bar. Generous, aren't we.

I have no problem with the fed giving more than 100 mil. in tax funded help. I was just saying it was not Obama's 100 million like someone sugested. Brad Pitt donated 1 million (same amout as China). Even that loud mouth Rush limbaugh donated $60,000.

Haiti apparently has oil. That is one reason they would be a target.

http://remixxworld.blogspot.com/2010...rves-than.html

If it's true that is why they would be a target. Do you understand that weather manipulation is happening right now? China made it snow the other day, and they plan to control the weather at the Olympics. The more you know, the less strange these theories sound.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE51I10X20090219
    China's artificially induced snow closes 12 highways

http://www.examiner.com/x-11224-Balt...-end-a-drought

If we can make it snow, rain, thunderstorms, why not earthquakes with HAARP?

The reason Haiti would be a target is that their is a good chance that they have oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Revydo View Post
    HOLY SHIT,lmao. I've been seeing this same stuff in the sat hacking community. I thought maybe we were smarter here!!!
    What a ing kook,lmao.
    Although gotta agree with the Pres Obongo post,lmao.
    It's not such a crazy theory. Haiti might have oil, and China can make it snow and rain.
    United We Stand
    Divided They Fall
    Gang Stalking World
    http://www.Gangstalkingworld.com

Quote Originally Posted by grind View Post
    This is pretty entertaining and not entirely far fetched but completely devoid of an obvious motive. Kill hundreds of thousands of Haitian's; leave exponentially more homeless; bring tens of thousands of uneducated, desperate people with nothing to lose into the US and expedite applications for citizenship. Where's the benefit? Holy crap, US troops have seized control of the capital. I am pretty sure the US cruise lines have a firm strangle hold on this piss poor country, an earthquake seems a bit excessive. We could own all over them with debt, a very powerful ally maker and the US knows that. Again, very entertaining and the handling of it all seems very blunt and without thought.
    I was trying to post the links, but it's not letting me. However do a google search for Haiti and oil, that country might have more oil than Venezuela.

Also if China can make it rain, snow, which they have, that's common knowledge, then why not earthquakes with HAARP? Look up cloud seeding, or just google China makes it snow.

reuters.com/article/idUSTRE51I10X20090219
    United We Stand
    Divided They Fall
    Gang Stalking World

One word Oil. It fits the pattern of all the other targets. There is a strong suggestion that oil exists there, a large quantity.
    United We Stand
    Divided They Fall
    Gang Stalking World