+ Reply to Thread

i-Wrapz Cart Program is a scam

There is a lot of advertising out there regarding a mall cart program by i-Wrapz Corp. out of New Jersey. They sell dome gel skins for cell phones and iPods.
    Do Not Become a Cart Owner!
    Their income claims are false.
    They knowingly sold unlicensed, illegal products to their owners (Spongebob, Disney Characters, NFL MLB and NBA teams, and many others without have the right to do so - Major Lawsuit Pending by Disney, Nike, Warner Brothers and DC Comics)

Virtually all carts are closing nationwide. Don't let them tell you that ANY mall company wants them in all of their malls. They are currently not allowed to open in any GGP mall anywhere in the country.
    They are still advertising on their website and the Specialty Retailer website (trade publication).
    If you are even thinking about this venture, DO NOT DO IT!

Re: i-Wrapz Cart Program is a scam

I completely agree with this post. They lie to you about what other carts are generating. If the carts were really doing as well as they are then you would see all malls in the tri state area with an iwrapz cart in them. In fact if you just do some research of the malls around there office location in NJ you will not find any.

The two owners Joe and Oscar are scammers and only care about opening a new cart because they get that initial investment from the fool that opens the cart. They lie to you from the start and continue to lie to you once you are in business with them. They don't even have a company owned cart. What does that tell you? Don't waste your hard earned money with these thieves.

Once a new cart opens up it will close within weeks or a couple of months because the item does not sell like they tell you it does. If you don't believe me ask for proof of income of the carts that are in business. They will never produce it. Or ask them to produce invoices of orders from the carts that are in business. They should easily be able to produce this but they won’t.

They continue to go to new areas to open carts for that initial investment they get. Once they burn out a new location in a few weeks they will not be able to open one in that mall again because people catch on that it is a scam.

They don't even have their locations on their website because they close so fast that they were being exposed by adding a new location on their site only to have to renew it a few weeks later because it went out of business.

That site does have some issues.

No street address for the warehouse.

Click on 'Employment Opportunities' and you get a sentence and an email form:
    If you are interested in contacting us for emplymeny you can do so directly via our online form below.
    Guess they forgot to run spell check, what is 'emplymeny'?

Click on 'Privacy Policy' and they state:
    we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule
    And:
    occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing.
    So, they admit they will send spammy type emails.

Click on 'Contact Us' all that comes up is a phone number and email form:
    Contact us today at (973) 759-0162.
    Click on 'About Us' and even less comes up:
    About Us sample content
    That is all, guess they couldn't be bothered to input anything there to tell anyone who they are and what they do, wonder why?
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

it's funny that you would take the time to slander a company that i joined a year and half ago and have had success in texas and oklahoma with 5 location open out of 7 that i grew into. perhaps u should point at yourself for failing. just because i dont own the company it still affects me when u post lies like this. me and my husband have made our investment back long ago. btw 4 of 5 locations are in ggp malls. yes they had issues but were completely resolved and we got reimbursed for our recall products. the company still hads close to 100 locations open around the country.. yes , i did close 2 but the malls were very bad...i still have 5 and cant wait for seasonal....btw how could it be a scam if you receive all your money in inventory and never pay any royalties or fees... your truly a very happy multiiple cart owner in texas...

-----------------------------------
    it's funny that you would take the time to slander a company that i joined a year and half ago and have had success in texas and oklahoma with 5 location open out of 7 that i grew into. perhaps u should point at yourself for failing. just because i dont own the company it still affects me when u post lies like this. me and my husband have made our investment back long ago. btw 4 of 5 locations are in ggp malls. yes they had issues but were completely resolved and we got reimbursed for our recall products. the company still hads close to 100 locations open around the country.. yes , i did close 2 but the malls were very bad...i still have 5 and cant wait for seasonal....btw how could it be a scam if you receive all your money in inventory and never pay any royalties or fees... your truly a very happy multiiple cart owner in texas...

------------------------------------

You gotta be kidding me. How about you name some of the malls where you have your businesses. I searched online and couldnt come up with retail locations. I was cheated by I-Wrapz. Its full of shit. I spoke with like 5 other retail cart owners all were on same boat, and I am surprised it turned out to be great for you. I-Wrapz is getting their ass suited by Warner Bro's, Nike, and other companies... They are a scammers who are ripping off ppl as well as investors by falsifying and providing fake numbers of profit. My business went down and yes I was in one of the busiest mall.

I-Wrapz is a scam dont fall for it.... they are completely ripp off... all of my customers were pissed off with their products, and we end up getting bad image in the mall so we had to shut down with complete loss......... Even the information they gave me were completely bull, lying me about the inventory and shit... I dont even want to remember about this...

Oscar and Joe are Scammers.... Be Alert and before you make any investment think 10000 times and then only invest your savings.... dont fall for these kind of scammers... Oscar and Joe you guys can go F*** yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by printmyt View Post

.................................................. ..

you must be very stupid one to open this business in five diffrent location , get your i wrapz product bring back to joe or oscar ,, they wont take it back or exchange in restocking fee ,, it's clear it's scam, they take the money once opeing the business then after they dont care, they been lawsuit for printing some brand name design , i feel bad for you hoping to make turnover on this scam busiess, all the best .

I am one of the sufferer of the I-wrapz Cart program, I would have visited this site long back but It was unfortunate, As usual they lied to me so much and after 6 months i have to close the cart bacause of the bad reputaion and losses. I have offered all my inventory for what ever the price they could offer me but those cheaters never responded. I am spreading the word where ever possible to protect people like me . We should do something to stop people like Joe so that we can save people from loosing their hard earned money is stolen by these cheaters. I am the first person to take active role.

Hi, I was on the same situation , is true is scam is are very bad product, the worse experience on my life I lost a lot money!! I have like 600 unit I am selling for $2.25 each.if the person with 5 kioks are interesed.
    Bad experience for learn, for next business.
    Good look every one!!