+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

AIDS: The great medical con

AIDS: The great medical con, explained by David Icke

HIV does NOT cause AIDS. HIV does not cause anything. A staggering statement given the hype and acceptance by the scientific establishment and, through them, the public that the HIV virus is the only cause of AIDS. HIV is a weak virus and does not dismantle the immune system. Nor is AIDS passed on sexually.

There are two main types of virus. Using the airplane analogy, you could call one of these virus strains a "pilot" virus. It can change the nature of a cell and steer it into disease. This usually happens very quickly after the virus takes hold. Then there is the "passenger" virus which lives off the cell, goes along for the ride, but never affects the cell to the extent that it causes disease.

HIV is a passenger virus!

So how on earth did it become the big boogy man virus of the world? The person who announced that HIV caused AIDS was an American, Doctor Robert Gallo. He has since been accused of professional misconduct, his test has been exposed as fraudulent, and two of his laboratory executives have been convicted of criminal offenses. Tens of millions of people are tested for HIV antibodies every year and Dr Gallo, who patented his "test", gets a royalty for every one.

Luc Montagnier, Gallo's partner in the HIV-causes-AIDS theory, has since admitted in 1989: "HIV is not capable of causing the destruction of the immune system which is seen in people with AIDS". Nearly 500 scientists across the world agree with him. So does Dr Robert E Wilner, author of the book 'The Deadly Deception. The Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause AIDS'.

Dr Wilner even injected himself with the HIV virus on a television chat show in Spain to support his claims. Other doctors and authors come to the same conclusions, among them Peter Duesberg PhD and John Yiamouyiannis PhD, in their book, 'AIDS: The Good News Is That HIV Doesn't Cause It. The Bad News Is "Recreational Drugs" And Medical Treatments Like AZT Do'. That's a long title, but it sums up the situation. People are dying of AIDS because of the treatments used to "treat" AIDS! It works like this.

Now it is accepted by the establishment and the people that HIV causes AIDS, the system has built this myth into its whole diagnosis and "treatment". You go to the doctor and you are told your HIV test was positive(positive only for the HIV antibodies, by the way, they don't actually test for the virus itself). Because of the propaganda, many people already begin to die emotionally and mentally when they are told they are HIV positive. They have been conditioned to believe that death is inevitable.

The fear of death leads them to accept, often demand, the hyped-up "treatments" which are supposed to stop AIDS occurring. (They don't.) The most famous is AZT, produced by the Wellcome organisation, owned, wait for it, by the Rockefellers, one of the key manipulating families in the New World Order.

AZT was developed as an anti-cancer drug to be used in chemotherapy, but it was found to be too toxic even for that! AZT's effect in the "treatment" of cancer was to kill cells - simple as that - not just to kill cancer cells , but to kill cells, cancerous and healthy. The question, and this is accepted even by the medical establishment, was: would AZT kill the cancer cells before it had killed so many healthy cells that it killed the body? This is the drug used to "treat" HIV. What is its effect?

It destroys the immune system, so it is CAUSING AIDS. People are dying from the treatment, not the HIV. AIDS is simply the breakdown of the immune system, for which there are endless causes, none of them passed on through sex. That's another con which has made a fortune for condom manufacturers and created enormous fear around the expression of our sexuality and the release and expansion of our creative force.

Many deaths incorrectly attributed to AIDS

What has happened since the Great AIDS Con is that now anyone who dies from a diminished immune system is said to have died of the all encompassing term, AIDS. It is even built into the diagnosis. If you are HIV positive and you die of tuberculosis, pneumonia, or 25 other unrelated diseases now connected by the con men to "AIDS", you are diagnosed as dying of AIDS. If you are not HIV positive and you die of one of those diseases you are diagnosed as dying of that disease, not AIDS. This manipulates the figures every day to indicate that only HIV positives die of AIDS.

This is a lie.

Many people who die from AIDS are not HIV positive and the reason that the figures for AIDS deaths have not soared as predicted is that the overwhelming majority of people diagnosed HIV positive have never developed AIDS. Why?

Because HIV has nothing whatsoever to do with AIDS.

Anything that breaks down the immune system causes AIDS and that includes so-called recreational drugs. The vast majority of AIDS deaths in the United States involve homosexuals and this perpetuates the myth that it has something to do with sex. But homosexuals in the US are among the biggest users of drugs which genuine doctors have linked to AIDS. Prostitutes who take drugs often get AIDS, prostitutes who do not take drugs invariably do not get AIDS.

The rise in the AIDS figures in the United States corresponds perfectly with the increase in the use of drugs - most of which are made available to people on the streets by elements within the US Government, including Bill Clinton and George Bush. In Africa, the breakdown of the immune system, now known as AIDS, is caused by ill health - lack of good food, clean water and the general effects of poverty. Haemophiliacs do not die from HIV-infected blood, they die, as they did before the AIDS scam, from a quirk in their own immune system. Their immune system locks into foreign proteins in the infused blood and on rare occasions it can become confused during this process and attack itself. Their immune system, in effect, commits suicide. HIV is irrelevant to that.

Yet how many people today who have been diagnosed HIV positive are having their lives blighted by the fear that the symptoms of AIDS will start any moment?

AZT is the killer. There is not a single case of AZT reversing the symptoms of AIDS. How can it? It's causing them, for goodness sake. The AIDS industry is now worth billions of pounds a year and makes an unimaginable fortune for the drug industry controlled by the Rockefellers and the rest of the Global Elite.

"We can be exposed to HIV many times without being ... infected... Our immune system creates [antibodies] within a few weeks, if you have a good immune system."

- Quote from Dr Luc Montagnier, the Nobel prize-winning virologist credited with the co-discovery of HIV, as stated in the documentary film House of Numbers (http://www.naturalnews.com/027355_A...)

www.DavidIcke.com

Re: AIDS: The great medical con

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
    AIDS: The great medical con, explained by David Icke

HIV does NOT cause AIDS. HIV does not cause anything. A staggering statement given the hype and acceptance by the scientific establishment and, through them, the public that the HIV virus is the only cause of AIDS. HIV is a weak virus and does not dismantle the immune system. Nor is AIDS passed on sexually.

There are two main types of virus. Using the airplane analogy, you could call one of these virus strains a "pilot" virus. It can change the nature of a cell and steer it into disease. This usually happens very quickly after the virus takes hold. Then there is the "passenger" virus which lives off the cell, goes along for the ride, but never affects the cell to the extent that it causes disease.

HIV is a passenger virus!

So how on earth did it become the big boogy man virus of the world? The person who announced that HIV caused AIDS was an American, Doctor Robert Gallo. He has since been accused of professional misconduct, his test has been exposed as fraudulent, and two of his laboratory executives have been convicted of criminal offenses. Tens of millions of people are tested for HIV antibodies every year and Dr Gallo, who patented his "test", gets a royalty for every one.

Luc Montagnier, Gallo's partner in the HIV-causes-AIDS theory, has since admitted in 1989: "HIV is not capable of causing the destruction of the immune system which is seen in people with AIDS". Nearly 500 scientists across the world agree with him. So does Dr Robert E Wilner, author of the book 'The Deadly Deception. The Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause AIDS'.

Dr Wilner even injected himself with the HIV virus on a television chat show in Spain to support his claims. Other doctors and authors come to the same conclusions, among them Peter Duesberg PhD and John Yiamouyiannis PhD, in their book, 'AIDS: The Good News Is That HIV Doesn't Cause It. The Bad News Is "Recreational Drugs" And Medical Treatments Like AZT Do'. That's a long title, but it sums up the situation. People are dying of AIDS because of the treatments used to "treat" AIDS! It works like this.

Now it is accepted by the establishment and the people that HIV causes AIDS, the system has built this myth into its whole diagnosis and "treatment". You go to the doctor and you are told your HIV test was positive(positive only for the HIV antibodies, by the way, they don't actually test for the virus itself). Because of the propaganda, many people already begin to die emotionally and mentally when they are told they are HIV positive. They have been conditioned to believe that death is inevitable.

The fear of death leads them to accept, often demand, the hyped-up "treatments" which are supposed to stop AIDS occurring. (They don't.) The most famous is AZT, produced by the Wellcome organisation, owned, wait for it, by the Rockefellers, one of the key manipulating families in the New World Order.

AZT was developed as an anti-cancer drug to be used in chemotherapy, but it was found to be too toxic even for that! AZT's effect in the "treatment" of cancer was to kill cells - simple as that - not just to kill cancer cells , but to kill cells, cancerous and healthy. The question, and this is accepted even by the medical establishment, was: would AZT kill the cancer cells before it had killed so many healthy cells that it killed the body? This is the drug used to "treat" HIV. What is its effect?

It destroys the immune system, so it is CAUSING AIDS. People are dying from the treatment, not the HIV. AIDS is simply the breakdown of the immune system, for which there are endless causes, none of them passed on through sex. That's another con which has made a fortune for condom manufacturers and created enormous fear around the expression of our sexuality and the release and expansion of our creative force.

Many deaths incorrectly attributed to AIDS

What has happened since the Great AIDS Con is that now anyone who dies from a diminished immune system is said to have died of the all encompassing term, AIDS. It is even built into the diagnosis. If you are HIV positive and you die of tuberculosis, pneumonia, or 25 other unrelated diseases now connected by the con men to "AIDS", you are diagnosed as dying of AIDS. If you are not HIV positive and you die of one of those diseases you are diagnosed as dying of that disease, not AIDS. This manipulates the figures every day to indicate that only HIV positives die of AIDS.

This is a lie.

Many people who die from AIDS are not HIV positive and the reason that the figures for AIDS deaths have not soared as predicted is that the overwhelming majority of people diagnosed HIV positive have never developed AIDS. Why?

Because HIV has nothing whatsoever to do with AIDS.

Anything that breaks down the immune system causes AIDS and that includes so-called recreational drugs. The vast majority of AIDS deaths in the United States involve homosexuals and this perpetuates the myth that it has something to do with sex. But homosexuals in the US are among the biggest users of drugs which genuine doctors have linked to AIDS. Prostitutes who take drugs often get AIDS, prostitutes who do not take drugs invariably do not get AIDS.

The rise in the AIDS figures in the United States corresponds perfectly with the increase in the use of drugs - most of which are made available to people on the streets by elements within the US Government, including Bill Clinton and George Bush. In Africa, the breakdown of the immune system, now known as AIDS, is caused by ill health - lack of good food, clean water and the general effects of poverty. Haemophiliacs do not die from HIV-infected blood, they die, as they did before the AIDS scam, from a quirk in their own immune system. Their immune system locks into foreign proteins in the infused blood and on rare occasions it can become confused during this process and attack itself. Their immune system, in effect, commits suicide. HIV is irrelevant to that.

Yet how many people today who have been diagnosed HIV positive are having their lives blighted by the fear that the symptoms of AIDS will start any moment?

AZT is the killer. There is not a single case of AZT reversing the symptoms of AIDS. How can it? It's causing them, for goodness sake. The AIDS industry is now worth billions of pounds a year and makes an unimaginable fortune for the drug industry controlled by the Rockefellers and the rest of the Global Elite.

"We can be exposed to HIV many times without being ... infected... Our immune system creates [antibodies] within a few weeks, if you have a good immune system."

- Quote from Dr Luc Montagnier, the Nobel prize-winning virologist credited with the co-discovery of HIV, as stated in the documentary film House of Numbers (http://www.naturalnews.com/027355_A...)

www.DavidIcke.com

I would be interested in hearing a response from David Ben-Ariel on this subject.He is his own words 'living with aids' and has presumably recieved treatment for it.Perhaps he might share his views with us---.
    www.scam.com
    The Raymond st Clair/Gary Martin Beaver Saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    I would be interested in hearing a response from David Ben-Ariel on this subject.He is his own words 'living with aids' and has presumably recieved treatment for it.Perhaps he might share his views with us---.

I'd be very interested in that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Does anyone beleive anything David Icke has to say?

Seriously, when has this conspracy around every corner theorist ever been right about anything?
    Well he was spot on about Kris Kristofferson and Boxcar Willie being giant Babylonian reptiles in human form. So maybe his AIDS theories aren't so crazy after all. At least by comparison.

[We really need an HTML tag for sarcasm.]

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Cynic View Post
    [We really need an HTML tag for sarcasm.]
    "s/c" works for me.

Or maybe:
    :vader1:

or

y_on_tredmil:

Whatever,

:spin2:
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Does God Heal Today?

I'd never faced this decision before... I didn't know what to do.

When I was first diagnosed with the HIV virus, I read innumerable articles on it and later suffered from an information overload and depressing confusion. One article would speak in favor of taking the highly toxic HIV/AIDS medicines, and then I'd read another one that spoke against it with just as convincing of an argument.

As a Church of God member, I knew we encourage members to have faith in God and teach doctors have their place but that it is very limited. As I told my doctor: “Miracles have no side effects and are for free.” We're all familiar with the poor lady in the scriptures who spent all she had on doctors and wasn't any better for it and then Jesus mercifully healed her.

I cried out to God: “I don't know what to do. What should I do? I know you can heal me, but what am I supposed to do for myself?” And shortly thereafter called my mother, who simply said: “You could always try the medicines and if you don't like them, you can always stop taking them.” How logical!

I immediately began my HIV drug therapy, my AIDS ”cocktail.” I know some who have taken meds with few side effects but I could hardly walk when I first started -- it was worse than being a staggering drunk -- and the nightmares were out of this world...when you finally fell asleep.

Later I regained my balance but the nightmares, nightsweats and irritability continued. I would be drenched like I had just gotten out of the shower and I would have some tingling in my arms and legs. Regardless, I strictly adhered to the program for over a year and then said enough was enough. I admit it reduced the HIV viral load to ”undetectable” (although it's still lurking).

I decided I wanted quality over quantity of life. I would rather feel good for less years than have more years in misery. At least that sounded good. Again, I saw stories on television about others who praised the meds and were near death and bounced back, but one thing is sure: everybody is an individual and everybody must make up their own mind about whether or not to take medicines.

My infectious disease doctor wanted me on the meds and encouraged me to try another regimen. So I tried nine pills a day of this with two a day of that and endured for several weeks and then said I would rather be dead and stopped again. Later I went on other drugs, and took Bactrim to fight off infections and although I didn't have any serious side effects, I just didn't feel right. I actually felt so much better off the drugs!

So I created my own program: on drugs for 6-8 weeks to knock my viral load down (because I start to get scared as it escalates) and then go off them. I discovered it's called “Systematic Treatment Interruption” which some studies suggested was good but now the consensus appears to be it's bad, although I'm skeptical about the lucrative drug industry, a view that has been reinforced by Dr. Peter Duesberg.

I've seen Scriptures where God promises to forgive all your sins and heal all your diseases (Ps. 103:3), and wonder why God hasn't removed this self-inflicted dreaded disease from me since I have confessed and forsaken my sins (Jer. 30:15, 17). (Some have diseases through no fault of their own). I also know AIDS has helped me to stay celibate, as the Bible prescribes for all singles, and that God says, “My grace is sufficient for you” (2 Cor. 12:9).

I've had miraculous answers to prayer; I'm confident God can heal:
    “I shall not die, but live and declare the works of the LORD. The LORD has chastened me sore, but He has not given me over to death” (Ps. 118:17-18).

Thy will be done.
    Last edited by David Ben-Ariel; 01-16-2010 at 05:12 AM.

AIDS kills, but there is no definitive proof that HIV causes AIDS.

Scarlet Letter: A Christian With AIDS

The following is a actual letter I sent to a close Christian friend in 1999, immediately after I was diagnosed with HIV. Since then the HIV has progressed on into AIDS.

I hesitated going public with this now, not wanting to throw fuel on the fire of those who would cruelly abuse this information against me in a vain attempt to discredit what I say and write on many controversial topics, narrowly focusing on this imperfect messenger rather than concentrating on my God-given biblical message.

However, I trust that the many principles involved here -- the process of conversion, love and forgiveness, faith and patience, how perfection is our goal and destiny, how deadly serious sin is, making the most of our experiences, the amazing grace of God, etc., can benefit others who are able to glean something positive from such life experiences to bless their own lives and others and glorify God.

July 2, 1999

Dear Carl,

My Christian friend Jen, emailed me when she found out about Tony being diagnosed with HIV. She was sorry to hear about it and said, "I really hope this may be some sort of wake up call for you. You're too smart to do some of the stuff you do, and you have a lot of friends who worry about you..."

I've talked with Jen a lot and she knows that I've been far from a disciplined Christian when it comes to sex outside of marriage. She's a "born-again virgin," to her credit, vowing never to have sex again until marriage — so help her God!

It turned put the wake up call is too late for me, in one sense. After finding out that Tony had the dreaded disease, I thought it's more likely I would have it since I've been more "risky" than him (he and I are only friends), so I went and got tested to play it safe (pun intended). Well, I was devastated yesterday morning to have the nice and pretty lady tell me that she "didn't have good news."
    I've been diagnosed with HIV by the Eliza test and it's been backed up/confirmed by the European blot test. My first thought was where is the highest building to jump off of, as tears filled my eyes, and then I was in that dream state where this can't be happening, this is all unreal, I'm watching a movie, how will I tell Mom and Kim and Lisa and everybody, why did I have to be so stupid? Why couldn't/didn't I stop sinning and live? As Cher sings, "If I could turn back time." But the woman tried to comfort me, saying that whereas most people used to die within two years, now many are living up to 10 years without any symptoms. I also don't have any symptoms now.

She gave me all the information and numbers and places like David's House and MCO [Medical College of Ohio] to help out people like me with no insurance (and now I'll never be able to get any), all the information that I never wanted to hear or have to receive (probably like you now, sorry)....

I went and told mom in person, as Bob suggested, and she told Kim who cried with me on the phone, and they're going to tell Lisa. Of course, I could live a "normal" life and outlive everybody, one never knows. All I know is I prayed to God years ago, in my beloved Israel, that I wanted to be in His Kingdom no matter what — even if it took AIDS to help me get and stay straight. Well, it looks like God might let my body be destroyed to save my soul; or He'll let me have it, if He doesn't heal me (and He could), to keep me celibate (since He knows I won't go out and give it to others like some wicked people I know).

Mom said, "God hasn't let you live this long to let you die now." I just hate the selfishness of sin, how I've now hurt and affected my family, and then there's the stigma that a struggling Christian writer would have AIDS! But God promises everything works together for good, for those of us who are called according to His wonderful purpose.

This is only my second day of "living with AIDS" and I'm already sick and tired of thinking and/or worrying about it. Of course I had another test done right then and there just in case, however unlikely, that they switched my blood tube with someone else's.
    Anyway, life goes on.

Shabbat Shalom,
    Your bro,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    AIDS kills, but there is no definitive proof that HIV causes AIDS.

You've got quite a story, David.

Is there really no proof that HIV causes AIDS? I thought one always always always followed the other....?

How long have you had it now? From 1 July, 1999, your second day living with the knowledge of having contracted HIV....

This means that you've successfully been passing through your 11th year with it. Is that right?

Are you still strong? or is it beginning to weigh in?

Stay strong.

So David, how has the dynamic of your relationship with God changed from how it was prior to the knowledge of your illness as opposed to now?

Quote Originally Posted by David Icke
    The vast majority of AIDS deaths in the United States involve homosexuals and this perpetuates the myth that it has something to do with sex. But homosexuals in the US are among the biggest users of drugs which genuine doctors have linked to AIDS. Prostitutes who take drugs often get AIDS, prostitutes who do not take drugs invariably do not get AIDS.
    So would this mean that David Ben-Ariel has AIDS because he was using illegal drugs?

Or is it because he was having sex with another man?

Maybe David can tell us.

12. 01-18-2010, 10:29 AM

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Reason
    Inapropriate Comment

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Does anyone beleive anything David Icke has to say?

Seriously, when has this conspracy around every corner theorist ever been right about anything?
    Uh...this would be the same David Icke who believes reptilian humanoids run the planet.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    You've got quite a story, David.

Is there really no proof that HIV causes AIDS? I thought one always always always followed the other....?

How long have you had it now? From 1 July, 1999, your second day living with the knowledge of having contracted HIV....

This means that you've successfully been passing through your 11th year with it. Is that right?

Stay strong.
    It is pretty well know that what killed AIDS patients in the past, wasn't the disease, but the treatment. I believe this to be true in many cancer patients as well. I'm not saying people shouldn't get treated for cancer, but I find it interesting how someone can live with cancer for years and then once they discover it and get treated, they die a few months later... hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by PattyK View Post
    It is pretty well know that what killed AIDS patients in the past, wasn't the disease, but the treatment. I believe this to be true in many cancer patients as well. I'm not saying people shouldn't get treated for cancer, but I find it interesting how someone can live with cancer for years and then once they discover it and get treated, they die a few months later... hmmmmmm

....that seems like a no brainer....

A person lives with cancer for years because they don't think much of the little pains that are developing in their lower back...or just don't make the time to get that lump that's formed near their spine checked out...

Months or years go by and the problem persists and gets worse until its so bad that the person simply cannot sit on it anymore.

They go in and discover that the cancer has not only been there for months or years, but has now spread to other parts of the body or the rest of the body and they are terminal......they die a few short months later....

The same with AIDS. A person gets sicker easier and stays sick longer and longer.....wounds take longer to heal, etc....seems like the same concept would apply...

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Is there really no proof that HIV causes AIDS?
    There's no conclusive proof HIV causes AIDS.

Yes, that's right.

I'm still strong, all things considered but it does seem to take me longer to heal but is that because of my age (I turned 50 January 10th) and/or AIDS? I try not to blame HIV/AIDS for everything and question everything.

Stay strong.
    Thank you.

Makes sense. So if HIV is not the culprit, why do you have AIDS and what has been the reason you are not sick or dying?