+ Reply to Thread

Really Frustrated, Help Me!

I'm new to scam.com. Hello everyone, I'm also one of the million victims of those bogus get rich scams. For 4 years i've tried them, and I'll tell you, they do not work. One thing I hate is when these rich internet people brag about millions they make, but they do not tell you how to do it. They overload you with bogus info.

I do not like affiliate programs, surveys, advertising, referrals/signing people up, and most of all, paying a fee at the bottom of the page after the hype. If someone could help me, I am looking for a legit job working from home that will pay me hourly or salary for my work. Not commission, cause I hate working for commission. Thank you all.

Unlucky36

Re: Really Frustrated, Help Me!

Get ready to be bombarded with scams.

Unlucky - A job won't come to you - you have to find it. You probably won't make $500 a day (but it won't cost you any money to get it, either). The internet is the hardest place to find any legit "job". The answer is in the question - What skills do you have to offer? Computer tech support? Accounting/Bookkeeping? There are more people "working from home offices" than you can imagine. Do you intend to "work from home" or sit in your p.j.'s and "stay at home"? You have a computer and the internet - go for a stroll through the sites of the colleges, tech institutes and universities close to your home. Almost all give stats on the career opportunities and employment rates. At least it's a place to start and it cost $0. Who knows - you may be inspired into a whole new path in life. Check out the posts by KatiesCorner - I don't know her personally - but I've noticed she gives good advice on this subject (Work At Home) and she's not selling anything. Keep your money, honey and Good Luck!

Since you hate doing all of those, you're pretty much stuck with ya Accounting/Bookkeeping like he said.
    There ARE real jobs on the Internet like that, but more scams than legit ones.
    Remember, you don't have to pay money to work for money.

Frustration is a feeling of disappointment and discomfort aroused in the mind of human beings only when something has went wrong with them or they are not able to achieve the goals that they had set for themselves. In every ten people seven are affected by it and out of them three are severely affected. It is a mental feeling that is growing like other dangerous diseases such as AIDS.

In today’s competitive scenario every person has his targets that he wanted to achieve timely and if he is not able to achieve his targets he is frustrated. This frustration can affect the mind in negative way in which person’s thinking power gets slowed down. Frustration led a person a take wrong decisions and as a result of which he is not able to come with innovative ideas. His creativity gets stopped down. He is not able to achieve all his targets and is left with only his uncompleted plans and unachieved targets. Such a frustrated person goes far away from reality.

How this feeling of frustration does arise?
    Firstly the feeling of frustration is aroused in human beings when they are not able to achieve the targets that they had set for themselves. Secondly the feeling of frustration is aroused when they compare themselves with others and find that they are lacking behind while others had made a rapid progress but they had remained where they were earlier. This causes frustration in them. When the people misinterpret their capabilities and set those targets which are far away from their potentials. They just compare themselves with those who are more educated or are equipped with high potential or more resources and then set their target up to those levels where they factually could never reach. And then when they are not able to meet their targets they get frustrated.

It is the fact that everyone on this earth are not born with same potential and have same abilities and in same area. If they misinterpret their functional area and start their career in line in which they are weak or the line which is not meant actually for them. Then this results in frustration on the condition of being not achieving the targets. Example: Some people enjoy the post of CEO in reputed companies just because they are born in high society and rich family even though they are not that much talented while others although they are more qualified and talented struggles hard to acquire he middle class jobs also. If common man does not make effort to remove these types of social injustices then this led to frustration in them. The involvement of large number of young persons in activities like terrorism is also an outcome of frustration.

Please REGISTER AT SCAM.COM and join our community !