+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mediafast: Minkow is at it again

http://eworldwire.com/pressreleases/211433

Barry Minkow is at it again, supported by the delusional Robert FitzPatrick.

Anyone want to lay some bets that Minkow or one of his associates has shorted the stock?

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool

Re: Mediafast: Minkow is at it again

Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post

Anyone want to lay some bets that Minkow or one of his associates has shorted the stock?
    Oh yeah......I'll bet big odds on.....

And this guy is a hero to some on here.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

When is the Fraud Creation Inst... I mean Discovery Institute's Mr. Minkow going to discover himself? While I haven't explored this completely, Fitzpatrick's reasoning in the release is downright laughable. I believe the Latin term for his logical fallacies is post hoc ergo propter hoc, after this, therefore that is becasue of this... After it rains the sidewalk is wet and I see a wet sidewalk. Therefore it rained!

Minkow's follow up, written in the third person release is even funnier http://eworldwire.com/pressreleases/211432
    Last edited by GeryD; 01-08-2010 at 01:22 PM. Reason: updated info

If my friend Robert Fitzpatrick is delusional then I belong in an mental hospital.

My friend, Robert has more integrity and intellectual honesty in his little finger than most MLM gurus have in their entire body.

Robert has been called on to address fraud investigators and other professional groups. His expertise is beyond reproach.

Quote Originally Posted by franktho2@fire2wire.com View Post
    If my friend Robert Fitzpatrick is delusional then I belong in an mental hospital.

My friend, Robert has more integrity and intellectual honesty in his little finger than most MLM gurus have in their entire body.

Robert has been called on to address fraud investigators and other professional groups. His expertise is beyond reproach.
    Maybe so.... but he doesnt understand the difference between mlm, a pyramid and a ponzi...
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Maybe so.... but he doesnt understand the difference between mlm, a pyramid and a ponzi...
    Of course he realizes the difference.

What YOU either fail to recognize or, more than likely, refuse to acknowledge, is that an increasingly large amount of "M.L.M." companies ARE pyramid and/or ponzis and/or scams.

A fact which is magnified here by the forums' very nature and purpose and this particular threads' title.

It would be extremely strange for either Mr Fitzpatrick, or, indeed, a poster in this thread to begin commenting on any shortcomings of WalMart or Microsoft or the pharmaceutical industry, no matter how immoral or illegal they may be.

Otherwise we'd all be on Usenet at "alt26.savetheworld"
    The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Of course he realizes the difference.

What YOU either fail to recognize or, more than likely, refuse to acknowledge, is that an increasingly large amount of "M.L.M." companies ARE pyramid and/or ponzis and/or scams.

A fact which is magnified here by the forums' very nature and purpose and this particular threads' title.

It would be extremely strange for either Mr Fitzpatrick, or, indeed, a poster in this thread to begin commenting on any shortcomings of WalMart or Microsoft or the pharmaceutical industry, no matter how immoral or illegal they may be.

Otherwise we'd all be on Usenet at "alt26.savetheworld"
    If they were pyramids or ponzis then they wouldnt be mlm's now would they?
    Its only possible to be one, not all three at the same time.
    Of course they could be a pyramid or ponzi masquerading as a MLM, but they still wouldnt be a MLM.
    Fitzpatrick believe everything is a pyramid or a ponzi, he doesnt believe in legal MLMs. Thats where he's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    If they were pyramids or ponzis then they wouldnt be mlm's now would they?
    Its only possible to be one, not all three at the same time.
    Are you serious ????

P-U-H-L-E-A-S-E tell me that was a typo.

Even you couldn't be that nai........err........stup...........err.......... .anyway........

Of course they could be all 3 at the same time.

I think we may have inadvertently stumbled on your problem,

you simply have NO idea how many different ways of scamming there are.

A company could be engaging in any number of illegal activities at the same time.

In fact, I would find it entirely unusual for a deliberate scam/scammer to be completely honest in any or all of its' other activities.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Are you serious ????

P-U-H-L-E-A-S-E tell me that was a typo.

Even you couldn't be that nai........err........stup...........err.......... .anyway........

Of course they could be all 3 at the same time.

I think we may have inadvertently stumbled on your problem,

you simply have NO idea how many different ways of scamming there are.

A company could be engaging in any number of illegal activities at the same time.

In fact, I would find it entirely unusual for a deliberate scam/scammer to be completely honest in any or all of its' other activities.

If I were you I'd start by looking at the difference between a pyramid and a ponzi, then come back and show me how they are the same.

Although the terms “Ponzi” and “Pyramid” are frequently used interchangeably, there is a distinguishable difference between Ponzi Schemes and Pyramid Schemes. They do share common elements, and they are intimately related, but whereas the victims of a Ponzi Scheme are merely victims, those who are victimized in the Pyramid Scheme are also participants in the crime who benefit through their efforts to promote it, and may become criminally culpable and/or civilly liable themselves.

Wow. Ive never of Minkow before, ive checked his website and youtube videos(thanks for the link ibo) and im very impressed. It looks like he was. Into some pyramid/ponzi actibity himself, but has repented and changed his ways. Goid for him. He blatantly says what he did was shameful, and i commend him on his honesty. Now he is trying to make the world a better place by exposing corporate fraud(mlms).
    That is what i call INTEGRITY. Not these mlm guru shysters abd confidence tricksters.

His video on pre paid legal on youtube was very informative. They appear to fit the definition of ponzi pyramid to the t.

Chris, mlms are ponzis, because the products are useless and nobody sells them. They are a distraction. Mlm is just a giant investing scheme. Many criminal organizations have MORE than one way of fleecing the flock. Like it or not, mlms these days are disguised ponzi schemes.

And chris according to your link
    "Pyramid Scheme are also participants in the crime who benefit through their efforts to promote it, and may become criminally culpable and/or civilly liable themselves."

so now you agree mlmers are commiting a crime? I knew youd see the light.

Thanks for introducing me to barry. Ill be reading up more about him.

Oh and chris...

The fact you think a guy who shorts a stock (or has associates who do it) and then releases media and legal attacks on the company (causing the stock to drop, surprise surprise) is full of integrity says an awful, awful lot about your integrity.

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool

The fact you think a guy who shorts a stock (or has associates who do it) and then releases media and legal attacks on the company (causing the stock to drop, surprise surprise) is full of integrity says an awful, awful lot about your integrity.
    Minkow has hung hmself with his stock manipulations. That being said, however, none of the companies he has blogged about has been able to challenge any of his numbers or studies in court. He is sharp as hell and his reports are filled with facts. Why don't you MLMers quote Minkow and challenge his reports with some solid evidence.

Soapboxmom

Ibo, sorry, but your in amway. Integrity and you can never co-exist peacefully.

Like i said, i dont know much about minkow, i was introced to his work by you;)

but from what ive seen, he has scammers(mlmers) on the run! I look forward to reading more about him.

as a 40 yr. student of MLM I can say that Robert understands MLM, ponzi and pyramids very well.

Could it be that MLMers are blinded?

Quote Originally Posted by franktho2@fire2wire.com View Post
    as a 40 yr. student of MLM I can say that Robert understands MLM, ponzi and pyramids very well.

Could it be that MLMers are blinded?
    That depends on your definition of "blinded"

For mine, deliberately keeping your eyes shut isn't the same as "blinded"

These mlmer/ponzi cultists know they are commiting fraud. They try to justify their concience by calling themselves "consultants" and "ibos" and "travel reps" or whatever. But they know and i know the only check they recieve is from recruiting, which is basically a fee paid by the top 3% to the bottom 97 percent for making the 3 percent richer.but the fee the 97 perent make never exceeds their cost. Mlmers are criminals and victims. Much like simeone who robs drug dealers. The robbed dealers are both cons and crooks.

Am i comparing mlmers to drug dealers? Yes. The only difference is most drug dealers wont sell to their own families.